New Years and New Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Lindi reached down picked up Danial's whiskey glass and flicked its contents into the fire which responded with an eruption of passionate flame. "No more bourbon for you buddy."

"Why does that bother you?" Danial asked.

"Danny, that was a drug induced mistake and it is not appropriate for you to bring it up in front of Walter." She said with hurt and anger in her voice.

"I was just leaving," said Walter.

"No! don't." said Danial as he put a hand on his friends chest with a slight push to sit him back down.

"Danial!!" said both Walter and Lindi simultaneously, making them all laugh.

"It may have been drug induced but it was some of the most intense pleasurable love making we had ever had."

"Danial, you have had too much to drink. it is completely inappropriate for you to be discussing this in front of Walter."

Again Walter made to get up. This time Danial only had to look at him to freeze him in his tracks.

"Okay, maybe this is inappropriate and maybe I have had more than I usually drink, but I'm in full control of what I am saying."

"Are you?" asked Lindi.

"yes. I am," said Danial with as much clarity as he could muster. "I have talked to Walter tonight about aspects of our intimate life that I have never spoken to you about. What's more is I have come to some realizations that I have been avoiding."

"Really?" said Lindi "maybe you should stay up and talk to Walter some more because I am going to bed. I hope you two enjoy each other." She said obviously hurt by this revelation.

"Wait Lindi," Pleaded Danial. "Just hear me out for a minute. This is about our love. Yes, Walter helped me see something that I had been avoiding. But it is about us and I want to share this discovery with you."

"No you don't. You want to share it with Walter. Whatever you are feeling, it is something that he, not me, brought out in you. I may be an object in this story but I don't particularly want to be an object to either of you." She said clearly holding back tears.

"No. You are wrong, you are anything but an object. This is about the passionate love I have for you and how it affects me. It is also about the friendship and love I have for Walter and that you have too. It is complex and confusing and I want to try to sort it out."

"Danial, you are over thinking things. It is what you do. You take something simple and make it complicated. This is simple. You are my husband, I love you. I don't want to love anyone else. I want it simple. Please don't complicate this."

Danial dropped his head and was silent.

As she started to get up, without lifting his head he asked, "did you like Paul looking at your breast?"

"Danny, it was the drugs."

"The drugs cleared our resistance to do what we wanted. It was not the drugs that made you enjoy Paul looking at your breast."

"I have no idea what I felt about Paul that night. It was you I made love to. You, I wanted to be with."

"I know, and I am so very grateful for that more than anything else in life, but I cannot deny that I was thrilled that I could share you with Paul in that way, that you did not cover up in that moment of heightened sexuality. It made me I fall so completely into you."

"Why isn't that enough?"

"Why isn't one piece of art enough, one song, one anything?"

"Do you want another woman?" she nearly shouted.

"No! Not at all. That is not what this is about?"

"Well, what is it about?"

"It is about acknowledging feelings and letting those feelings enrich our lives."

"What feelings? That was 20 years ago and we were on drugs."

"Can I lift you blouse now?"

"Are you kidding me? No drugs, no 20 year old breasts. Hold on to your precious memories but don't fool yourself into thinking that it can be recreated."

"Lindi, the drug was not so much the XTC as it was the love. We still have that and it can lead us into new discoveries." And with that she walked back into the house and went up to bed.

After another long silence Walter said. "Well, you tried and you got your answer."

"Walter, I'm not finished. This is a discovery that I am not going to let go of. What I said about the drug being love is really true. I had never thought about it but it was the love that propelled us that night more so than the drug."

"Actually, it was the lust. The drugs lowered your inhibitions but it was the lust that propelled you forward. When we are not thinking about sex, we do not want it. Then we start thinking about it and we want to kiss. Kissing makes us want to take the next step and it progresses. Culture sets scripts that we do not consider crossing unless we are excited enough. Lindi would not have wanted to let her breast be seen if she was not already sexually excited. We can use arousal like a drug to open new doors. The main thing that stops us are the scripts that have been written for us about what is acceptable. If you enter arousal with the idea that you can rewrite the scripts, all kinds of things become possible. Think about it, most people do not want to preform oral sex unless they are pretty well aroused. If you go into arousal with no preconceptions, all sorts of things become possible."

Walter had bought the empty lot next to Lindi and Danial to uses for his art projects and lived in a camper on the lot, despite deed restrictions. His fame had bought him some latitude, but as his projects got bigger the latitude was fading. He knew that he would have to move his operation soon, but for now, he could leave the fire pit as he did most nights and walk a couple hundred feet to his trailer.

Danial sat by the fire thinking for quite some time before going to bed. Nothing was said the next morning. Walter came over in the afternoon and announced that he would be leaving the next day for his next instalment going up in Palo Alto. The truck would be there to pick up the large pieces later that day. He would be gone for a couple of weeks.

They all fixed a nice dinner that night and sat around the fire with no mention of the night before.

A few days later Lindi seemed to have let go of her resentment and Danial was very attentive bring her tea in bed with a bagel in the morning and making her lunch. He stopped by her studio a few times for a snuggle. He was relieved that she was responsive. He recommended that they go out for sushi that night. Raw fish and sake was the most potent aphrodisiac for her. She dressed to let him know that the rough spot was behind them. A loose fitting silk blouse that afforded a peak at her thin lacey bra when she leaned forward and a loose fitting, though longish, skirt. She was his earth woman and he loved her very much.

After the first bottle of sake, she was leaning in allowing him to feast his eyes on her petite yet over flowing b cup breast. He had never understood the appeal of large breast. They were blobs not well shaped dew drops of femininity like Lindi's were. The slope of her breast was a perfect complement to the curve of her hips and beautiful bottom. Her body had been made for his hands every element fit perfectly.

She let him push her skirt up above her knees but not as far as he would have liked. After the second bottle of sake he manage to work his hands under her skirt and he could tell that she was wearing her sexiest lace panties. They lingered at the bar for a long time even to the point of a third bottle of sake. They talked about Walter's instalment and what he might do about his need for a different location to do his art. Before Walter moved in next door, Lindi did very little pottery or stained glass. Daniel had first made and then expanded her studio as she picked up at Walter's encouragment. Now she worked in her shop almost full time. Her work was in increasing demand but it had not come close to what her collaboration with Walter had brought her. His new piece incorporated even more of her stained glass. She did not like the thought of him paying her. It made extrinsic something that was intensely intrinsic. She liked the money but not the symbol of it.

They decided to call an Uber to get home as they had too much to drink to drive safely. In the car, Danial was surprised that Lindi let him put his hand up her skirt and play with her increasingly wet pussy. Though he knew that he would be rebuffed he pulled on her panties in an attempt to get them off. When she lifted her hips to allow him to remove them, he was instantly hard. A glance in the rearview mirror let him know that his efforts had not gone unnoticed. He was tempted to ask for a different route home that would take longer. But no sooner had he dragged her panties past is nose and into his pocket than they were home.

After they were out of the car he let her know that the driver had enjoyed the ride.

"God, no," she said. "I am old enough to be his mother."

"Hardly, but most young men are drawn to older women."

"Is that so? And what about older men, are they drawn to their wives?"

Right there on the front steps to the house he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately, lifting her skirt and placing his hands on here bare bottom.

After a long kiss with her bottom exposed to the cold air she pulled back and said, "we don't want the neighbors to see, now do we?"

"Actually," he said "I would quite like that."

"Alcohol makes you naughty."

He stopped her in the living room and pulled her blouse over her head.

"The blinds are open you naughty boy."

"Yes, but the lights aren't on so they won't be able to see unless they come right up to the window to look in. wouldn't you like that?"

"Don't go there," she said in a less seductive voice.

"Haven't you enjoyed being naughty tonight," he asked

"Just for you."

"The thought of the Uber driver seeing up your skirt, excited you," he stated as a matter of fact.

"Humm," she murmured into his kissing mouth.

"He had to park down the street to release his excitement. His next fare is going to smell it and know what he has done." Danial said to draw out the fantasy.

She said nothing but kissed him passionately so that he could not keep talking.

They made love in the living room.

They made love three more times that week each time he evoked images of her being seen by other men. The last time he spoke about her wearing a thin blouse and skirt to the fire pit with nothing under it so that Walter could she her through the thin fabric. She did not stop him until Walter, in his spoken fantasy, had his hands up her skirt. That night they had the most passionate sex they had had in many years.

As it turned out Walter was gone for a month. He returned in time for New Year's eve, which they planned to celebrate at home, just the three of them.

That night Lindi wore the same outfit that she had worn to the sushi bar. They had a nice dinner by the fire pit and settled in ready to make an effort to stay awake until midnight.

Danial was so excited by what Lindi had worn that he could hardly eat. After dinner Danial poured whisky for he and Walter and another glass of cabernet for Lindi.

After Lindi had finished her glass of wine, Walter reached into his pocket and brought out a small baggie. "I brought a little gift from California." He proclaimed. Excited, Lindi asked what it was. He emptied the contents of the bag into his hand. It was three small pills.

"What is that?" asked Danial.

"XTC" said Walter.

Both Danial's and Lindi's eyes got big. "Oh my, no...." she said "We can't do that."

"Why not?" asked Danial.

"You mean other than that it is illegal?" she said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, you smoked pot last new Year's didn't you?"

"Well, yes, but it is not something that we do regularly."

"It looks to me like there are only three pills there. Not likely to become very regular besides wouldn't it make sense to swallow the evidence."

"Very funny, wise guy," she said. "I know what has been on your mind lately. I don't know what you two are up to, but I don't appreciate you scheming like this."

"Hey, wait a minute," Walter broke in. Whatever scheming is going on is mine alone. I did not tell Danial that I was bringing this back.

"Right," said Danial, "On that account, I am innocent."

"But Danial told you what happened the time we did X. Right?"

"Yes he did," said Walter, "and I can't claim innocent intentions. This is completely up to you guys whether or not we take it tonight and what happens if we do."

Lindi looked nervously between them. She wanted to take the drug, she even had to admit that the sexual part had her excited but she was afraid of what would happen. There was too much at stake. She was 40 for God's sake, not 20. Why was she even considering it?

"Lindi, if we do this, you will be entirely in charge. It is a onetime thing and you are in complete control. We will respect your boundaries. Baby, I adore you and want to have this experience with you."

"With us," she corrected him.

"Yes," he said "with us. We are so fortunate to have this friendship. I mean, how many people our age living in the midwest have the opportunity to do this?"

"I honestly don't know. Of those with the opportunity, how many end up not regretting it?"

"Did you regret it the last time you did it?"

"Maybe so. It seems to have given you ideas that I don't know if I can handle." She said in a worried tone.

"Honey, that was twenty years ago and we have been fine. More than fine, I cannot imagine a more blissful marriage than we have."

"So, why do you want to risk that?"

"I did not think that this would risk our marriage. But maybe you have less confidence in it than I do."

"I don't understand what you want and I'm not sure that I want to know. I love you and I don't want to do anything that could possibly harm that."

"There is nothing that could change my love for you. It is the most solid thing in my life. If you feel differently then we should talk about that. Maybe under the influence of X we can understand each other better."

"I know what you want and I don't understand it."

"I want to love you in every conceivable way. I want to make you happy, I want to explore life with you."

She looked at him inquisitively for a long time before saying, "I'm doing this for you." And with that she took a pill out of Walter's out stretched hand and grabbed Danial's whiskey glass taking a swig and throwing her head back, downing the pill and making a face.

Danial took her in his arms and told her that he loved her.

Walter handed Danial his pill and tipped his glass to him as they downed their doses.

As they sat by the fire waiting for the drug to take effect, Walter told them that he had bought a three acre piece of land in a nearby industrial park and that he would be moving his operation there.

"Really," said Daniel "just like that you are going to abandon us?"

"It is just a few miles up the road. I'm hardly abandoning you. But we should abandon this cold weather, let's go into the house before the drug comes on."

Danial, was impressed by Walter's forethought. He winked at him and agreed that was a good idea. Lindi objected to leaving the fire but was caught up in what she was learning and followed them into the house.

Lindi said that she understood Walter's need for a larger space but that she was disappointed because she would miss their breaks during the day to look over each other's progress and chats about what they were doing. Walter let her know that three acres was more than enough for both of them and he would be happy to set up her studio there if she would like.

"Oh no you don't buster. You can't steal my wife away that easily," protested Danial.

"How about just during the summer months when you aren't around anyway," suggested Walter.

"Oh my, I am so flattered to have you two fighting over me, but we'll just have to see what happens once Walter is all set up." Just as she said that she felt the first tingle go up her back as the drug was beginning its spin in her body. She grinned big and Danial immediately knew that she was feeling it. He did not start to feel the effect for another ten minutes. He and Walter looked at each other with knowing glances and started laughing.

Walter started talking about his installation in a hurried way that they had never heard from him. "By the way," he said, "you will be very pleased with your take on this piece and happy to know that three other pieces with stained glass have been commissioned."

She smile broadly and said flatly, "I don't want the money."

Walter scoffed and said that she had well-earned it.

"No really," said Lindi "If you pay me it becomes a job and not a joy."

"Damn," said Danial "you were right, I do regret taking this drug, it just cost us a lot of money."

They laughed, but Lindi got serious and look deeply into Walters eyes, her own eyes obviously drug induced. She leaned in leaned closer and said, "I had never fully embraced art until you came along. I could not be more grateful. It truly changed my life and I do not want to lose the joy of the art." She stared into his eyes, with drug induced intensity.

And of course, as she leaned forward her lacey bra came into full view. This sight kicked Danial's drug experience to a new level. He was full of love and lust. We wanted nothing more than to undress his wife for his friend. The fact that they were lost in a loving gaze into each other's eyes only served to heighten these feelings in him. Daniel could not help himself, he reached out and caressed Lindi's breast through her blouse. Walter looked down and did not hide his admiration for what he was seeing. Lindi just said, "Boys, behave yourself." But she did nothing to stop Danial's hand, nor did she straighten up to obstruct their view.

Danial said, "Oh Lindi, I love you so much, can I kiss you." Teasingly she said "What in front of Walter?"

"Before the whole world, I will show my eternal love and affection for you." And with that he leaned in and kissed her passionately while grasping at her breast with renewed urgency.

"Down boy, the evening is young," she said playfully.

In the full glow of their shared experience, Walter declared his love for each of them. I love you both so differently, yet so completely. I love the relationships that we share one to another and three together. In this way the art of the universe is superior to anything that we can conger."

With that Danial tipped his empty whiskey glass to him and said, "I love you brother." He went to take a sip but his glass was empty. Lindi giggled and said, "ha, we have dry mouth. Not well served by whiskey." And with that she stood and disappeared into the kitchen. Their attention on her the whole way.

In her absence Danial turned to Walter and said, "God, I just want to rip her clothes off."

"Yeah," said Walter, "that's what I want too. I hope you don't mind me looking at her with lust and I really want to kiss her."

"Oh God, that would be so hot," said Danial. "I know that she would like it, but how do we convince her that she wants it?"

"I think that she is on her way."

"I'm really high," Danial said. "I think this is even better than when we did it in college."

"Yeah, I know the chemist. He is good."

"Do you do this often?"

"This is the third time. I prefer LSD."

"Really? I've never done that but if it is better than this, I definitely want to."

"it is different than this, it is not as much of an aphrodisiac as this."

"I have never wanted to rip my wife's clothes of so much as I want to right now. I don't think that anything could be more of an aphrodisiac."

"Right, I don't remember ever wanting to see a woman naked as much as I want to see your wife naked and I'm sure that I have never wanted to kiss anyone as much as I want to kiss her."

At that point Lindi came sashaying in with a try with a pitcher of ice water and three tall glasses. When she set the trey down and started pouring there was no doubt that she was comfortable with them looking down her blouse. Danial could tell even through the lace that her nipples were more pronounced than usual. She was enjoying being the seductress.