New Years and New Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a long drink of water she plopped down on the couch between them. She swung around and laid down putting her head in Danial's lap and her feet in Walters lap and said, "well isn't this nice?"

"Incredible," said Walter as he slipped a shoe off and asked if a foot rub would improve things.

"Oh, definitely," she said. I suppose Danial has also told you about my fondness for having my feet messaged.

"No, he has not mentioned that. Do tell me more."

"Ummmm" she moaned has he slipped the other shoe off and started rubbing her right foot. That is how he finally got me into bed when we were freshmen. I had decided that he was the one that I wanted to give myself up to..."

"Wait, you were a virgin when you two got together?"

"Yes, I had naive notions of purity through high schoo. But my first semester I took a class on feminist politics and the professor, very dikish, dispelled any notions of that. She made it clear that women had to own their own sexuality and not give it to tired old chauvinist conventions and definitely not to some selfish greedy adolescent boy. For some odd reason -- oh that feels great she cooed at Walter's manipulation of her foot -- I thought Danial should be the boy. I had had that thought for a couple of weeks and had planned to give it up the night before we parted for Christmas break. But about a week before that, he did what you are doing and I lost it. We had sex every day after that before we left for break."

"That is very hot," said Walter "I can only hope I am half as good as he was."

"Oh, Uummm, you are." she said practically wriggling with delight.

Danial, was beside himself paralyzed with erotic thoughts and disbelief in what was taking place and jealous at Lindi's responsiveness to Walter.

As they talked Danial slowly moved his hand up her belly bringing her blouse with him as he went. Terrified to go too fast, lest she stop him, but unable to contain his excitement at the sight of his wife's dainty feet being manipulated by his best friend. He did not have a foot fetish but for the first time in his life he could understand those who did.

Walter went on, "Not long ago I was telling Danial about the power if erotic excitement to open new doors of possibility. I suppose that when Danny (he had never before used the more familiar term of endearment for his name other than referring to him occasionally as Danny Boy) messaged your feet, it opened a new door for you."

"Oh, it certainly did, not unlike what is happening now."

With that Danial pulled her blouse all the way up revealing both of her lace covered breast. "I hope you don't mind honey but you are making me so horny, I just can't help myself."

"I don't mind, I love you and want nothing more than to give you pleasure."

"And Walter, too," said Danial as if he were Dorthey in the Wizard of Oz referring to Toto.

"And Walter, too" said Lindi as if she were Glenda.

Danial's cock was fully erect and Lindi turned her head and kissed it through his Jeans.

Danial reached down to unfasten her bra which had a clasp in the front, but she pushed his hand aside.

Lindi's breathing had become pronounced and labored from Walter handy work.

"Getting to new levels of erotic excitement can open unexpected doors that can take you by surprise. If you don't give in fully to the possibilities, you could end up with shame, which is not a healthy place to be. Lindi, did you feel shame when you and Danny first had sex?"

"No I had already decided that I was going to have sex with him and I was a woman in charge. I felt empowered."

"That is good. You did not expect to be where you are now, today, do you feel empowered?"

"Yes, I do. I feel in control and in love."

"What about you Danny," asked Walter "what do you feel?"

"Overwhelmed, blissful, in love, I don't fully know."

"Are you going to be okay with wherever this leads?"

"God yes, I think so, I just can't wait to get there."

"What if it surprises you?"

"Me? It is not me that the concern is about. I'm pretty damned surprised right now but I'm thrilled with it."

"You never know Danny. You may be the one discovering new doors."

"What about you Walter?" asked Danial. "Are you having second thoughts? Do you still want to kiss Lindi?"

"No second thoughts, no regrets and right now there is nothing I want so much as to kiss Lindi."

"You want to Kiss me?!" And with that Lindi lifted her head, swung her feet down, and before she could lean fully in to Walter, he had taken her into his arms and kissed her passionately. They did not break their kiss and Danial was left sitting in disbelief and confusion. He had never been so turned on yet he was also jealous that his wife was ignoring him and lost in a lustful kiss with his... and her, best friend.

After some time Walter pushed Lindi's blouse off of her shoulders but it was not going to come off if he did not let go of her. Danial resolved the problem by taking her blouse off her as she gave him first one arm and then the other while she continued to smash face with Walter.

Danial kissed her neck and then her back which made her moan into Walter's mouth. Finally they broke their kiss and Lindi lean back on the couch, now blousless and panting. Both men faced her each with a hand on a leg and each gawking in admiration and love.

She put her arms around both of them and said, "I love you."

Releasing them she stood up and found a glass of water and drank deeply. They could not stop caressing her.

Danial stood next to her and unclasped and unzipped her skirt, which fell to the floor in a pile. She stood before them in just her lace bra and panties neither of which did much to hide her nakedness. Danial was surprised to see that she had completely shaved her pussy. This was something that he always asked for and that she seldom did. Did she expect to be here, he wondered.

Walter cupped her breasts in his hands causing her to gasp. He then undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. Danial felt an additional pang of jealousy in that Walter had made her gasp and she had not pushed his hand away letting him remove the bra that she had refused her husband.

There she stood before them in only her lace panties. This was so much hotter than Danial's wildest fantasies. He started fumbling with the buttons on his shirt and as he did Walter once again took her into his arms. But this time he fondled her bottom and her breasts. As he did she drew herself to his side pressing her hips to force her pussy into his leg and slid up and down to increase her pleasure.

In the meantime Danial had removed his shirt. He had undone his belt when he could not resist the one remaining piece of clothing on his wife. He put his hand on her hips forcing her more directly into Walter's leg. He ran his hand up her legs to her plump bottom and up her back before coming back down to drag her panties to the floor. There was is petit normally modest wife totally naked pinned to a fully dressed man who was running his hands over her body as she undulated against his leg and kissed him passionately. Danial was worried that he would come just from the sight of this.

He left them to their passion as he lowered his pants and sat back on the couch with cock in hand afraid to pump it, certain that it would explode.

"Hey," said Danial to Walter, "why are we naked and you are fully dressed?"

"I have not been properly invited to this party."

"Right!" laughed Danial, "you are the one who threw this party. Honey, what do you think, would you like Walter to remove his clothes?"

"Yeees!" She cooed.

"I think that he wants you to ask him to do that."

With that she sat down on the couch next to her husband and looking right into Danial's eyes she said, "Walter would you please take your clothes off of us." And she leaned in kissing her husband passionately. He became aware that Walter's tongue had just been in her mouth. He was not sure how he felt about that but he could not pull away from his wife who he wanted with all his heart. But she pushed him back and turned her attention to Walter who had unbuttoned his shirt and was just removing it. She bit her lip looking at his chiseled chest.

Danial was impressed too, he had never known Walter to go to the gym, he guessed that in his art ,Walter ended up lifting a lot of heavy things.

Lindi ran her hands up Walter's chest and again engulfed his mouth with a passion that Danial had never experienced. This time her hips thrust not at his legs but at his groin, which was too high for her to reach but he quickly bent his knees to accommodate her desire. As soon as she made contact he loudly sighed and took a deep breath.

Danial put his erection between her butt cheeks as she humped Walter but quickly removed it for fear of coming too soon. My God he was ready to explode all over his wife's back side and Walter did not even have his pants off yet.

She stepped back and took hold of his belt pulling it to undo it. Then she undid the button at the top of his pants before lowering the zipper. She gasped and turned to her husband and said, "Not only is he big, he also goes commando." She said with glee. It had not occurred to Danial but he did not remember ever seeing Walters dick.

He still could not see it has she took it out with her back to him. He was shocked when she bent forward and took him into her mouth. He could count on one hand the number of partial blow jobs she had given him. It just was not something that she like to do and he did not push it. he was beyond himself with excitement and jealousy seeing her so consumed with lust. He moved around to see her in action and was surprised at his size. She could only get the head in her mouth.

Walter's head was thrown back and his eyes were shut lost in the bliss of her soft mouth.

Danial was concerned that jealousy was going to get the better of him. He knew that being with someone new would inevitably heighten the erotic experience, but she was lost to him and the fact that he was so large did not help. He was feeling jealous and inadequate, which only seemed to heighten his excitement.

He slid up behind her and ran his hand over her ass and around to her pussy. He was sure that she had never been this wet. Coming back to concentrate on her ass. He took advantage of her aroused state to try things that she would normally refuse to let him do. He parted her cheeks and licked her perineum and then moved his tongue up to her ass. When she moaned he assumed that it was a correlation with something that Walter was doing to her. Buy then she pushed her bottom back against his face. When he slid his hand back between her legs to her wet entrance he found another had there. Too large to be hers. He was about to yield the space when Walter's hand pushed Danial's finger into his wife's pussy and kept pushing it in so that they fingered her in unison. Danial inhaled deeply the musky smell of his wife's wetness. With his finger being pushed into his wife he could reach her rose bud with his thumb. Wet as everything was he pushed it easily into her and was met again with her backward push. Never had she let him near this entrance much less pushing him further in.

Danial pushed his head around Lindi's hips to see her in action. His face was only inches from her connection to her lover, the only man other than him whose dick she had touched. He could now smell Walter's masculin musk. He kissed Lindi's check. He had never been so close to another man's manhood... and it was in his wife's mouth. This was so surreal. As he again kissed her on the check, even closer this time, Walter saw what was happening and lunged causing his wet cock to touch Danial's lips. Danial pulled back shocked. He looked up at Walter who look down and winked at him. He did not know what to do with the wetness on his lips and was surprised at the pleasure of tasting it.

As Lindi came off of Walter's cock, Walter told her to kiss her husband. She turned to him and planted a wet passionate kiss on him pushing her tongue into his mouth. If he had been surprised at the level Lindi had gone to, he was utterly shocked at his own place in all of this. He had never had even the most fleeting thought of another man sexually, yet here he was excited to be tasting this man on his wife's tongue. Walter has said that new doors would open.

While Lindi kissed her husband, Walter extracted himself from his jeans. They were all equally naked now. Walter sat down on the couch to enjoy watching his friends make out. Danial kissed down his wife's body honing in on her well fingered pussy. Walter reached up and pulled her own to the couch so her husband would have easier access. He dove in hungrily lapping at her. But after just a short while she sat up and pulled him to his feet to give him the same treatment that she had given Walter. She could easily take all of Danial into her mouth. But no sooner had she done so than he pulled out, wanting to avoid losing his load. She turned and Kissed Walter deeply sharing what little taste of her husband that she had been able to capture. Walter did not hesitate. He kissed her deeply pulling her tongue into his mouth.

Danial pulled Lindi's leg cross Walter's lap maneuvering her into place. She took the hint and hoisted herself the rest of the way up on his lap facing out to her husband. She could feel his his large erection against her back. Before tonight she had not imagined another man's cock and now we was eager to get Walter's cock inside of her. She wondered if her husband or Walter was closer to normal. There was a significant difference in these two penis's. she reached behind her to fondle Walter's manhood. Her small hand could not make its circumference. She pulled at it and pushed it against her back.

Danial said, "baby, are you ready to feel another man inside of you?"

"How about you? Are you sure you're okay with this?" Lindi asked her husband.

Okay? I'm in heaven! Honey, I love you so much and I can't believe that you are doing this. You are so hot. I want to see you totally satisfied. I can't imagine anything more exciting and love invoking than sharing you with our best friend. I can't wait to see you stuffed full of his amazing cock.

While he was saying this, Walter we fondling her beasts and nuzzling her neck. He looked up and said, "I love you guys. Lindi, you are the sexiest human being on earth and that would be true even if you were not so physically beautiful. And Danny, you are the most incredible friend I could imagine. I would do anything for you. I cherish this sharing we are having tonight. I will never have another experience as magical as this. I love you both."

"Show us the love by stuffing that incredible package of yours into this beautiful woman of ours," said Danial.

"Would you do the honors?" Walter said looking right at Danial.

"What? You want me to touch your cock?" Danial asked?

"Remember, we are opening new doors here. You can't expect her to do all the heavey lifting."

Danial swallowed hard and pushed his wife up so that he could shove his friend's cock into her. He grabbed the big snake, surprised by its girth, he gave it a couple of vigorous pumps. Before rubbing it against her opening. It glided easily over her slickened opening. As he did this she caught her breath showing her extreme excitement.

As Danial let the Walter's cock rest at her opening she shuttered. Danial let go of the cock and placed his hands on his wife's waist pushing her down onto his friend. She gasped and he moaned. It took a couple of minutes, when she finally bottomed out, Danial leaned in and kissed her. She looked into his eyes and gasped "I love you, so much," before her eyes fluttered shut and she responded to Walters thrusting. Danial wondered how it was that Walter was not cuming. Where really big cocks less sensitive? Little did Danial know that just before meeting them for the evening Walter had masturbated so that if things went well he would be in position to last.

Danial stepped back to take in the scene. Walter was thrusting into Lindi who seemed on the edge of climaxing herself. Something else that she had never done with Danial. Her back was arched and her small breasts were bobbing with each thrust. She opened her eyes and hoarsely told Danial to kiss her. He gladly obliged. He matched Walters thrust, fucking her mouth with his tongue. She was breathing heavily into his mouth. And then she screamed shuttering into an intense orgasm.

Again Danial was swept up in jealousy. He could not believe that Walter had made her cum. He felt inadequate and intensely turned on. Walter slowed for Lindi to indulge her orgasm. As Walter started to pick up his pace again, Lindi grabbed Danial's hands and placed them on her breasts. After a bit she pushed his hands down to her pussy. Hesitantly he stroked her clit and felt the power of Walter's thrusts into her. She was whimpering with each thrust. Reaching around to finger her Walter felt Danial's hand. Walter guided Danial's hand further down until he was touching the intersection of their sex. It was wet, slick, soft and erotic. He could not believe that he was touching his wife where she was coupled with another man. Never in his wildest imaginings had he considered such a thing and if he had he probably would not have found it to be the turn on that it was.

Lindi leaned forward and licked Danial's ear, something that always got him going. "Honey," she said "would you do something for me?"

"God, yes! At this monument, I would do anything for you."

"Would you suck my clit?"

He swallowed hard. He had meant it when he said that we would do anything for her, but could he do this. He had already been through so much tonight, was this really that much further than what he had already done? He kissed her neck and then made his way down to her breasts he lingered there enjoying her hard nipples. She put her hand lightly on his head letting him know what she wanted. He continued to kiss down her nakedness. Pausing again at her belly button to tongue it and delay his decent of uncertainty. He could smell their mixed musk and it again proved to be an aphrodisiac. Again her hand went to the top of his head and he continued on his path. The aroma was intoxicating him. Her clit was moist with what he could only imagine was their mixed sexual juices. He stuck his tongue out and touched it, tasting what he had been smelling. She gasped and held his head. He sucked her clit into his mouth and she again climaxed. He felt her wetness splash onto his face. 'My god, has she squirted? Yet another first for her,' he thought.

Beyond himself with excitement, he kept going lapping her wetness until he was at the junction of their sex. He slowly stuck his tongue out touching and tasting where they met. He could not believe that he was actually willingly touching another man's cock wet with his wife's juices. He became bolder actually licking Walter's shaft. Walter was now thrusting less deep so that Danial could continue to tongue him. Then Lindi lifted up freeing Walters completely. Walter took it in his hands and placed it at Danial's mouth. Danial was hesitant but finally took it in his mouth and went deep a few times before releasing it and placing it back in his wife's waiting pussy. Walter thrusted hard a few times and Lindi again screamed and erupted in another squirting orgasm. Her orgasm brought Walters climax. Danial was still at their sex licking but pulled back not yet ready to go quite that far. He gently kissed Lindi as she was coming down from her climax. She licked his lips tasting the cocktail she had made with her lover.

As Walter finally started to deflate Danial placed his own manhood next to his and slid in, both men in their shared woman. Danial cold not believe how silky Lindi's pussy was after it had been lubricated with Walter's cum. No sooner was Danial in feeling Walter and Lindi's warmth than he erupted climaxing into their spent love. The three friends collapsed into each other's arms spent and coming down from the XTC and bathed in warm wet afterglow.