New years day fun

Story Info
Bringing the new year in with a bang.
1k words
4.12
9.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twas the season, for plenty of parties that had too much alcohol and at the New Year's Eve party, I was really hitting the booze hard. Likely I only had to walk across the street to get home.

The next morning I awoke in my bed, but I wasn't alone.

My cousin was in my bed with me, and we were both totally naked. My memory of the night before was hazy at best, but I had a vague memory of having my cock sucked at my bedroom door. Then banging a hot horny blonde doggystyle. I looked around and there wasn't a used condom or wrapper to be seen. I thought about it and remembered fucking her, bareback, in the heat of the moment.

Well, that was it, I had fucked Willa, my twenty year old cousin, and most likely didn't pull out, being drunk and all.

I was shocked at first, but it soon passed, as I took in my sexy sleeping cousin's naked body. I couldn't help myself. I run my hand over Willa's naked body caressing her tender sweet ass as my morning wood started doing my thinking for me.

my caresses helped Willa to wake up and like I was, she was somewhat shocked herself. After a deep kiss from me and maneuvering her hand to my hard cock, like me, she got over it as her own morning horniness kicked in.

Spreading her legs for me, I climbed on top of Willa, and pushed up inside her. Sliding in easily. Yep, I must have cum in her as her cunt felt so velvety creamy around the hardness of my shaft.

My morning hard ons can last me for a bit and we worked up a sweat as we fucked, changed positions. We started on a missionary, kissing as I humped into her slowly to began our fuck. I maneuvered Willa on to her side, lifting one leg high, I banged my cock up into her, making her firm small tits bounce. As we continued to fuck we changed positions again. When I finally couldn't hold back, I was behind her, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard against me and unload deep inside Willa. When I pulled out of Willa's hot box, I presented my cock to Willa and she opened her mouth sucking our combined wetness off my cock. After enjoying the afterglow for a bit, we showered together.

After drying off and dressing to eat breakfast, I asked Willa, "what do you want to do?'

I couldn't stop myself from smiling when she said, "honestly, I want to fuck some more."

So off came our clothes and we hopped back into my bed. Willa was surprised I was willing to go down on her, as I had filled her with cum just a little while ago.

When I came up from between her legs, after I had licked her to a few orgasms, my face wet and shiny from her juices, I kissed her hard, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

I told her, "You were willing to suck my cock after I was inside you, so I should be willing to eat your pussy with my cum in it?"

Then we went back to kissing and fondling each other, once I was hard enough, I slid back inside my cousin. much like our first fuck that morning, we started more or less missionary, only this time I had my cousin legs in the air spread in wide V, as I pumped in and out, making her titties bounce. From that, we moved straight into the doggie position. The sound of my hips smacking against the backs of her thighs and ass, along with her moans, was almost hypnotic. As I did earlier as I neared my climax I grabbed her hips and pulled her back against me, driving my cock in as deep as possible as my cum shot through my cock, filling my cousin with my seed.

Once I had feeling back in my legs I took a trip to the bathroom to piss, when I returned to the bedroom, Willa was face down, legs spread, and I could see my cum leaking from her pussy lips. The sight made my cock throb. I slid back into bed and slid two fingers into that messy wetness. Willa moaned as I finger banged her. I found Willa didn't mind a bit of annal stimulation as my thumb rubbed over and over her brown starfish. She giggled, when I called her butthole that.

After a few finger induced orgasms, my cock was up and ready for action. I mounted Willa from behind, driving my cock up into the creamy mess that was her pussy.

the slickness of her used pussy allowed me to skip the slow start I normally took, just slamming and ramming my cousin's cunt hole. The squishy sound made by my cock sliding in and out of her drove me to go even harder into her. Willa squealed and moaned as my desire to get mine, also got her off. I have no idea how long that fuck lasted but when it ended I let out a long loud grunt as my balls once again gave up my cum.

I laid on top of my cousin, kissing her shoulder as my cock softened and slid from her, then I rolled off her. I looked at the clock and realized we had fucked away the morning as it was now earlier afternoon. We slept together then ate again and finally said our goodbyes.

Her period is due at the end of the month, during the month, Willa would regularly show up at my place and well... we would fuck but we used condoms. As we waited to see if we closed the gate after the horse had bolted, so to speak.

Honestly I was a little disappointed but relieved that despite all the cum I deposited into Willa, New Year's Eve and day, she had her period at the end of January. Strangely shortly after having her period Willa stopped coming around to fuck. All I can say it was fun while it lasted.