New Year's Dreams

Story Info
A young woman is molested by her stepdad on New Year's Eve.
2.5k words
4.1
130.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Anonymous said: I love your stories. Can you write about a girl in her early 20s seeking a older man to be her first Dom.

*

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

I had always been a dreamer but I was young and not really sure how to make my dreams into realities. It had been a rough year but thankfully, it was finally coming to a close. I thought over what I had done with myself over the past year and though I had done a lot of amazing things, I didn't feel fulfilled. I knew what I was looking for, it's just that it had been so hard to find what I was looking for.

I opened my computer to my profile on [name of site removed]. "Seeking Dom," it said in the headline. I had been searching for a dominant man to be my master for the entire year. I hadn't found the right guy yet and I was starting to give up hope. I thought about my goals. I was about to set the same goal I'd set every year since I'd turned eighteen; to become submissive to a daddy dom. I was twenty-two years old, and there were a lot of other worthy things I should have been spending my time trying to accomplish, but I was fixated on being made to fuck by my hot, older "daddy."

I took myself through my fantasies, rubbing my clit through my jeans as I realized how much I needed to be controlled and punished by an older man who truly knew what he was doing. I was tired of all the guys my own age and their selfish, lazy sexual appetites that left me unsatisfied every time. I imagined my daddy would be good in bed, someone that knew how to eat my pussy until I came and fucked me in all kinds of crazy ways that I had never experienced. I had been ready for so long and yet he hadn't shown up.

I let myself cum, my fingers still working my clit through my jeans. I knew what I wanted and this year had better be the fucking year! I could taste the bitterness of my inability to procure a dom for myself in the back of my throat, where I wished my daddy would slam his cock and make me choke. I wanted it so much and so I let myself go, cumming as I set my wish free into the universe one last time.

It was eleven-thirty and I was alone in my room. I had blown off my friends because I was paranoid about New Year's Eve. There were too many people out drinking and laughing that I felt like if something bad was going to happen it would be on this night. I was in my pajamas, which was basically just a really long t-shirt I had stolen from my first boyfriend. It was my go-to comfort shirt and I often wore no panties underneath so I could touch myself on the sly while my family was looking the other way.

I was ready for bed and I didn't even bother saying good-night or happy New Year to anyone in my family. I was depressed and I knew it. I just wanted to be alone and to not be bothered. Besides, the less I had to look at my nasty stepdad, the better. I knew my stepdad was a pervert and I wondered sometimes if my stepbrother ever checked me out. I could feel them looking at me and yearning to fuck me. I was pretty sure they would never do anything about it but I kind of enjoyed teasing them a bit with my body by bending over a little too far so they could see that I wasn't wearing panties under my t-shirt.

I planned on ringing in the new year asleep. I figured that was the best way in; eyes wide shut. I settled into my bed and turned out the light, cursing myself for another failed year. Perhaps this new year would finally be different. I kept telling myself that, repeating it like a mantra until I fell into a deep slumber.

It was dark. I was on some kind of ship and it was tossing me about, first to the left and then to the right. I could feel the pressure building beneath the deck of the boat, the cabin expanding from underneath. I felt dizzy and yet there was something I liked about this boat. The rocking was soothing and comforting. I felt like I was being rocked like a baby, lulled to sleep by a gentle lullaby until I was soft and warm. I could feel something in my pussy, wiggling around.

I looked down and screamed as I saw that my pussy was bare under my t-shirt and there was an older man with his fingers inside of my pussy. He was wiggling them around, a sadistic look of pleasure capturing his features.

"What are you doing?" I screamed. "Stop!"

"This is my pussy now!" he screamed, tackling me to the ground so hard that I hit my head on the deck of the boat.

"Oof!" I tried to roll out of the way of his body but he tackled me and opened my legs to get his fingers back inside. I could see him pawing at his pants with his free hand. He was on top of me and he was going to fuck me! I screamed as loudly as I could but it didn't deter him from continuing his attack.

"I've been waiting a long time to do this!" he informed me.

"Who are you?" I screamed. "Why are you doing this?"

"I want this young pussy wrapped around my cock, that's why. Now open up those legs and let daddy fuck you."

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes, princess. It's me. Daddy. I hope you like my cock, baby girl." He slid his cock into me and I hated the fact that my pussy was so juicy. I was basically being fucked by a stranger and I was terrified because of it. I had no idea who this man was or where his cock had been. Still, he called himself my daddy and that part of what was happening was actually turning me on. I was so desperate to have a daddy that I let myself cling to my rapist, playing along.

"Daddy, oh my God that cock is so big!"

"That's my girl, take Daddy's cock." The man fucked me hard and fast, using my body to get his cock off the way men do when they don't care about you. I was just a pussy to this man and the way that he was fucking me made that very clear. "Why are you cumming, you little slut!" he screamed

I couldn't answer, because of course, I was cumming my ass off on this stranger's dick on the deck of a boat in plain sight. Plenty of people had walked by but it was strange how they didn't even look at me screaming. They didn't seem alarmed at all, which made me think. Where exactly were we?

I looked around and nothing made sense. The sky had a giant hole in it and the deck of the boat was the same color as the sky. I looked more closely and started to see the world disintegrating. It was as if every particle broke down into its smallest form and fell away.

I opened my eyes. I was face-down on my bed and something was jarring my body. I heard myself panting like a dog and realized that there was a pleasure working its way up from my pussy and into my brain. Someone was fucking me in my own bed and I couldn't figure out who! I tried my best to sneak a glance, pretending to still be asleep.

"You awake?" he asked. I recognized that voice. I had hated its owner for a long time, five years to be exact. That was when he had married my mother. He waited for me to answer but I said nothing, remaining still. I couldn't stand the thought of facing him while his dick was in me.

He went back to fucking me, using my pussy in quite the same way as the stranger in my dream had. I realized that my stepdad had probably been fucking me the entire time I'd been asleep. I had likely dreamed of being assaulted because my stepdad was actually assaulting me. His cock felt good and I had to work to stifle my screams. I hated him so much for doing this to me and yet I also loved what he was doing to me.

I was cumming hard on his dick and now I couldn't pretend to be asleep anymore as I began to howl with pleasure. He was really making me scream! He didn't stop fucking me, plowing my pussy from behind with my long t-shirt still in place. I guess not wearing panties really had pushed my stepdad over the edge.

"You like the way Daddy fucks you?" he asked with a cold snarl.

"Yes, Daddy!" I replied, letting him know that it was okay if he wanted to keep fucking me. I stuck my pussy out, allowing him to enter more deeply and giving him full access to me.

"I want to fuck your asshole too," he licked his fingers and shoved a few into my ass at once.

"Ow!" I cried.

"Marisa, take Daddy's dick in your ass right now or I'm telling your mom that you aren't being cooperative."

I stuck my ass out for him, wanting him to take me the way that I had always dreamed of being taken. It was gross that it was my stepdad but it wasn't like we were actually related and I had to keep that in mind. I just needed to be fucked well and I had found someone who was willing to do the fucking. I couldn't miss out on it, even if I knew that it was wrong and that it would hurt my mother.

He pushed his cock against my asshole, using some actual lube to speed the process along. He pushed the head of his dick into me and I gasped. I knew that it was supposed to hurt and it did hurt a little, but as he wiggled his dick deeper and deeper into me I knew that he was the kind of guy who knew what he was doing. He was the epitome of what an older man should be and I accepted his cock into my ass with a resignation that had been instilled in me by my own mother.

"If anyone ever tries to rape you, just let them," she had told me once. "If you fight, you're more likely to get hurt or killed." I stuck my ass out even further for my stepdad and rapist. He knew that fucking me in my sleep was wrong and yet he had done it. Now he was pounding my ass harder and harder with every thrust. I wondered if I could handle any more! It was starting to hurt a lot more now that he was really fucking me and I began to cry, real tears falling down my cheeks.

My stepdad kept right on pounding my ass, gripping my cheeks and pulling them apart, then pushing them back together. I was feeling a strang pressure inside of me, one I had never felt before. I began to scream as he hit the most tender place in my butthole. I came hard, my pussy and ass both seizing with convulsions as my screams sounded more and more like a horror movie.

"It's midnight, slut! Happy New Year! I guess we are ringing in the new year the right way, huh Marissa?" That was when he came. I could feel his cock get bigger inside of me and then he was finished.

"Clean yourself up, then come upstairs, naked."

"But what about Mom?" I asked.

"I gave her something to keep her asleep. I wanted to start this new year right." He rubbed my pussy and then pushed me toward the bathroom. I took a shower, thinking about why I shouldn't go upstairs. I toweled off and got under my covers, naked. I waited as the courage began to build in me. I was horny and my stepdad was going to take care of it. All I had to do was go upstairs.

I climbed out of my bed and slowly up the stairs. I found my way to my Mom's room and let my eyes adjust to the dark. I could see my mom in bed asleep and my stepdad sitting next to her in bed with his large cock in his hand. He was stroking himself as he motioned for me to come up and sit on his dick.

I climbed onto his cock and let my pussy slide slowly down until he had filled me I moved slowly over his cock at first, not sure if I was doing it right. He guided his hands under my ass cheeks and helped me to fuck him the hardest and best. He was using my pussy, watching his cock move in and out of my tight, little hole. I could tell he liked fucking me a lot.

"Your pussy is so much tighter than your mom's," he informed me. "I'm going to be fucking it a lot this year. Is that okay? Say yes, daddy."

"Yes, daddy!" I said and he fucked my pussy harder. I began to cry out and so he slapped his hand over my mouth and made sure that my mom didn't hear me cumming on his dick. I came harder with each orgasm as my mom slept right next to us. He pulled me down toward him so his mouth was right next to my ear.

"Shut the fuck up, stupid girl. You don't want your mom to know what a slut you are, do you?" he hissed. I came some more, knowing that he was right. I was a naughty, little slut and I was so bad for what I was doing to my mom.

Still, my dreams for the new year were already coming true and I had waited so long for that to happen! Surely my mom would want me to make my wishes come true too. She was always encouraging me to follow my dreams and to set goals for my future. Now I had a new daddy dom that I had access to all the time. I was going to get the best dick of my life, and that was all I had ever wanted in the whole world.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers