All Comments on 'New Year's Eve at Grandma's House'

by TabooScribbler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not bad at all. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it! It reminded me of when I was with my own grandmother. Very hot yet classy.

phobosukphobosukover 6 years ago
Excellent

5 stars - keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

OH MY GOD!!!! Fantastic. I was 23 when I slept with my grandma and her huge hooters. I smiled thru the whole story. Thanks a load! More!

Sapper257Sapper257about 6 years ago

Wonderful story. Loved the use of the word 'virgina'.

Reminded me of the time I made love to my grandmother. Still a warm loving memory. Gran was so sweet to me in all my growing years then in my adolescence something clicked between us. It wasn't until we were dancing at a family party that we were dancing a fast dance. Then a slow dance came on and so we went to sit down. Others came to the dance floor and Gran said "No one wants to dance the slow ones with me now".

"I do Gran", and held her hand and pulled her back into the dance area.

"Thank you Brian, but you don't have too".

"Shush Gran" and pulled her close and kissed her cheek. Somebody lowered the lights as it was romantic music.

We held each other close as you do and Gran whispered "Thanks Brian, you are a good grandson" and kissed my cheek.

When the music stopped we parted and went to move away and somebody said "Stay on the floor there's another slow one". We stayed and more joined the rest on the floor.

"Want to sit down Brian its a bit crowded?"

"No I'm enjoying dancing with you Gran. We'll be on 'Strictly' next season" we both laughed.

Gran replied "I'd look good in sequins, wouldn't I?", we laughed again.

Showing off I pulled Gran towards me by wrapping my are around her waste. Gran responded by putting an arm around me and with her other hand squeezing my bum into her groin and rocking her hips. Lucky the floor was packed with dancers.

"You're a good mover Gran".

"Should have known me when I was young Brian".

We carried on convoluting till the music stopped. We parted, went to move away when another slow one started "More Gran?"

"Why not I'm in the mood Brian. Do you mind dancing with an oldie Brian?"

I whispered "Age is only a number", followed with "your body is much younger Gran".

"You answered correctly Brian" and Gran moved in so close and slowly ground her hips into my groin.

"Gran!!!!" I exclaimed into her ear, then "Stop it, I like it" and chuckled.

"Me too Brian" and accentuated the movement.

By now I had a semi hard-on and tried to pull away but Gran would have nothing of it I said "Gran".

"Shut up Brian" Gran moaned and took my arm from around her and placed my hand on her bottom then "nobody can see it's too crowded".

As we gyrated I became hard and pressed it into Grans tummy. Gran returned the motion whispering "You're big Brian and my knickers are soaking" and kissed my cheek.

"I'm loving it Gran".

"Mmmmmm" Gran mumbled and her hand made its way to my groin and stroked my penis.

"Gran behave! You'll make me cum".

"Good" she chuckled.

"Well I'll put my hands in your knickers and make you squirm Gran".

"You answered correctly again. When this record stops you can do just that, right Brian?" Gran whispered breathlessly and "are you up for a bit of fun?"

"Dam right Gran".

Gran tweaked my stiffy and put her arm back around me, looked me in the eye "When the music stops we go into the kitchen Brian".

"Okay Gran. Hope nobody notices".

"We'll be discreet" and "just look at everybody else, all engrossed with their partners".

In the kitchen we pored a drink, looked at each other and Gran said "Outside". And closed the door.

At the side of the house we put our drinks down and melted into each others arms and kissed. Not a Gran and Grandson kiss but a passionate lovers kiss.

When we came up for air Gran said "Thought you said you were going to put your hands in my knickers and make me squirm Brian?"

With that I kissed Gran and let my hand go down to the hem of her dress and raised it. "Ohhh Gran" I said.

Moving my hand up her thighs to her knickers I felt for her virgina and said "Blimmy Gran you are wet, its beautiful".

Moving my hand to the top of her knickers I pulled them forward so my hand would slip in. With the palm of my hand I moved it over her hairy virgina to find her opening then clitoris.

Gran said "I'm keeping watch Brian, we're safe I'll hear the door open".

Gran played with me over my trousers and said "Make me climax please Brian. I need it, been a long time".

With that I carried on caressing Grans clitoris until she climaxed. Gran cried out in passion and shuddered against me.

"Thank you Brian so much. What shell I do for you Darling".

"Think we had better go in before we are missed Gran but want to make love to you soon please".

"Of course Brian, me too. Lets go in". Picking up our drinks Gran said "more romantic dances and stay to the end clearing up then we'll find the moment to make love. I want that hard penis inside me tonight. Don't drink too much" and chuckled.

At the end of the night Mum and Dad offered to take me home I said "I'll walk Gran home and crash on her settee". They agreed.

When we departed we walked off hand in hand. Out of site we kissed passionately Gran said "You were a good boy a kept off the booze, I'm proud of you Brian. I'll make it worth your while. I promise Darling".

"I know, you'll have little sleep tonight Gran. Now do me a favour and take your knickers off, I want them".

"Okay" and Gran undone her coat, lifted her dress and took them off. "There soaking Brian and you are to blame".

"Good" and took her knickers and placed them on my nose "they are soaking"

"You naughty boy, what would you expect Brian".

"Lets get you home Gran so I can strip you off and see all your assets".

"Pleasure" Gran said.

That's how affair started and carried on for years, I'm pleased to say.

Keep writing please.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic But Could Have Been Longer

I love your stories of busty grandmothers and randy grandsons. I would love to see stories that are a bit longer. Stories that begin to show the dynamics of the relationship beyond the initial couplings. That said 5 stars definitely.

hooters008hooters008over 5 years ago
fantastic

beautifully crafted and narrated. keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Your story was magnificent. I never had the opportunity to fuck my grandmother, only my mother. She first seduced me after she decided that I should have been the father of my sister because I took better care of her than my father did. My father was passed out on the first night she came to my room. I was about 14 or 15 and remember her coming in and sliding into bed next to me. We had always been close, holding hands and kissing on our lips. She said that my sister was asleep and my father was passed out. She kissed me tenderly on the lips and put her arms around me. She thanked me for doing so much around the house to help her and for taking care of my sister. She kissed me again, much longer and deeper than I had ever been kissed. It felt as if I were in heaven. I began responding to our kiss. My cock was beginning to involuntarily get erect. I felt myself melting into her arms. I put my arms around her and told her that I would always do anything for her. She took my hand and put it on her tit and told me that was what she wanted to her her little man say. Then she began to teach me how to make love to and fuck a woman. At first, we made love to each other. Then we began mixing carnal fucking with love making. Sometimes it was a quick fuck in the basement, if one of us was horny and someone else was home. Other times, it would be passionate love making. Fucking her was beautiful. I have always enjoyed older women and am married to an older woman. I love fucking her as much as I did my mother. I think my father knew I was fucking her and was jealous. He was always trying to hit on my girlfriends or wives. He fucked at least one of my girlfriends and one of my wives. The second won't give me a straight answer about whether or not she let him fuck her.

Thank you for your story. It was beautiful and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Iconic Grandma

The story unveils the deep passions of Grandma Vivian. It vividly holds up the vision of a trance, as Grandma teams up with her Grandson Tim to explore and experience the Heavenly Bliss.

Tim choosing his Grandma to Kathy or even the girls at his school only shows the rich and varied experience and expertise of his Grandma, in front of which the ordinary beauty of the little girls simply pales away.

I guess, even by way of assets of Grandma Vivian, such as her Big Breasts, Shapely Buttocks and Heavy Thighs, her beauty far surpasses that of Kathy or Cassandra, which is why Tim preferred his Grandma.

More in the series would be welcome as Grandma-Grandson sex bursts at the seams for its passion, energy and enthusiasm.

Grandma can raise the pitch of her passion and seduce the Grandson to explore the deeper and finer aspects of sex, to which she is privy. Full Five-Stars for the Story. Ramesh. Ramesh69691@outlook.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey trashy Anon,

What the fuck is your problem???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story! It was perfect. A grandmother's love for her grandson is pure, timeless, and unconditional. Her love for him and his love for her produces an unshakable bond. But when that bond is sexually enhanced, the bond is even stronger. These two are meant for each other and each other alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous