New Year's Eve at Grandma's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, if it isn't lovebird number two," Kathy remarked from the end of the sofa.

Tim blushed and looked quickly over at his grandmother. He realized her lipstick was smudged nearly all the way off. Tim spun around and saw in the hanging mirror that it had smudged all over him. His face and neck was covered in the red imprints of lipstick from his grandmother's soft lips, ironclad evidence of their incestuous encounter in the bedroom.

"I..." Tim struggled to come up with anything to say.

"I didn't know you two were so affectionate." Kathy shot her eyes back and forth between them. Both Vivian and Tim blushed.

"It's none of our business. The storm's dying down, it's time for us to go. I'm taking the bottle with us." Cassandra finished her glass off and tied up her scarf.

Vivian saw her friends to the door. Kathy hugged her and said, "I should have known I never stood a chance against these big jugs of yours. You owe me all the details at least. Call me first thing, I'll be waiting." She winked at Tim and the two older women left. Vivian was blushing stronger than ever when she shut the door on them and exhaled sharply.

The room fell silent. Tim busied himself with clearing the table as Vivian straightened up the sofa. A few minutes passed as neither grandmother nor grandson could share a word. It was almost as if too much had happened between them. A whirwind of emotions and desires swirled through their brains.

The silence was getting to Vivian. When Tim finally spoke it was only to tell her he was taking the glasses into the kitchen. She touched his arm lightly to get his attention and told him, "I'm sorry, I know this is awkward, but I can't dance around it any longer. I'm going to bed, Tim. If you want to you can join me. Just give me five minutes. My door will be unlocked."

It took Tim a few seconds to process his grandmother's offer. Vivian went to her bedroom, leaving Tim with his heart beating through his chest. Instantly he wanted to run after her, to throw himself at her, to feel himself inside her, but he remembered she had said to wait five minutes. Tim spent the longest five minutes of his life washing out glasses in the kitchen, thinking what joys and pleasures could be awaiting him in the bedroom.

The young man didn't know if he should knock or not as he stood outside his grandmother's bedroom door. He'd been in there not twenty minutes ago, kissing her hungrily and groping her amazing tits, but this was different. He decided to knock gently.

"I told you the door is unlocked," her voice came softly to him from within. Tim turned the knob and stepped inside. The room was lit dimly by a light on her bedside. Grandma Viv laid, in a silky robe, beneath the covers. "If you came just to tell me you're leaving I'll understand."

"I'm not going anywhere," Tim said, startling himself with the strength and conviction in his voice. "I'm here to take you up on your offer, to join you."

Vivian smiled and pulled the blanket back. Her gorgeous breasts sparkled through the thin, silky robe. She held her arms outstretched to her grandson. Tim came to her suddenly, in one smooth movement. He laid against her and began to kiss her lips and her neck, picking up where they'd left off.

"I've made it easier on you by taking my bra off for you." Vivian giggled. "Or couldn't you tell?"

Tim looked at her knobby, thick nipples poking through the thin material of her robe. He bent down and held his face to her warm breasts. "Yes, I could tell when I saw these," Tim said, seizing one of her nipples between his teeth.

"Oh, mmm, let me help you with that." Vivian brushed the robe down her shoulders on either side, revealing her bare breasts to Tim's eager eyes. "How do they look?"

"Delicious," Tim exclaimed before flinging his face toward her breasts and latching his lips to a stiff, rubbery nipple. It felt like they weren't in any rush. The house was calm, Kathy and Cassandra were gone. This was all Vivian had ever wanted, time with her grandson. Tim felt the same as he suckled at his grandmother's breasts.

Vivian stroked Tim's head softly as he nursed. A maternal thirst deep within her was being quenched, but at the same time she knew it was something more than that. The young man's big, hard cock pressed into her side. Vivian knew where she was going to put that throbbing dick before the night was through. She was going to have Tim stuff it deep inside her needy, drooling vagina.

"You like my breasts, Tim? They're what you thought they'd be?"

One of Vivian's puffy nipples popped out of Tim's mouth. "Better," he said. "The real thing is much better than what I can imagine. I swear you have the biggest, best tits I've ever seen. I could suck on them all night."

"I like the way you call them that. TITS. You can suck them all night, but maybe in between I can help you take care of this," Vivian said, grasping his large penis in her small hand. Tim felt an electric jolt as Vivian stroked his cock through his pants as he continued to kiss her breasts.

What happened after that felt like a feverish dream of fulfillment and pleasure. Their clothes peeled away, their lips met and Tim's hard, jutting cock joined with his grandmother's tight, little pussy in the delicate dance of love-making. Their status as grandmother and grandson, the better than forty years between them, all of it seemed to disappear as their bodies melted into one another. They were a man and woman, and neither of them would have cared if they were the only man and woman on the planet. They were together.

Tim's dick cut through Vivian's cunt like a hot knife through butter. He thrust his hard cock into her tight channel again and again as she whimpered and cried his name. Vivian's warm, needing lips latched onto his and kissed him with a passionate hunger she never knew she had. It had been too long. The beautiful, silly old woman didn't fully know how much she needed it until now. It wasn't until her tireless grandson's throbbing cock was buried inside her that she realized what was missing from her life. It was a hole that only her loving grandson and his big, manly cock could plug.

Grandma Vivian's long-empty vagina clamped down tightly around her grandson's girth as she herself was seized by an orgasm. "Oh, OHH, Tim! I love you! My sweet Timmy! I'm cumming, yes, yes, fuck me! Your cock is so large! I've never felt anything like it before in life! Fuck me, grandmomma's stallion, fuck me!"

Tim felt overwhelming pride about making his grandmother orgasm. It was too good to be true, hearing her moan and cry his name, feeling her body writhe underneath him and her vagina clenching down on his shaft. His hands squeezed and pulled at her massive tits. It was the most intense pleasure of his young life and he wouldn't have let it end for all the money and good fortune in the world.

"I love you, Grandma. I love you so much. All I want to do is be inside you. I've never felt anything more wonderful!" Tim plunged deep into her smoldering, smothering cunt and groaned.

Vivian loved the way it felt to have her sweet grandson's thick manhood slamming hard through to her convulsing womb. Wrapping her slender limbs around his rugged young body and burying her face against his shoulder, she could feel another orgasm on the horizon. Vivian's whole body was percolating and she'd never felt more alive. She hadn't been made love to like this in so many years, maybe ever.

Tim knew his orgasm was approaching. His grandmother's heavenly pussy was just too much, the sensations too intense, he had to let himself go and release the creamy load brewing inside his balls. His eyes clenched shut and he kissed her deeply before saying, "I'm going to cum! Oh, Grandma, please can I cum inside you?!"

"Yes, Tim, yes! I, I'm cumming too! Yes, my sweet boy, fill me with your seed!" she cried as her body was suddenly and violently racked by the most powerful orgasm of her long life. She realized now that the orgasm she'd experienced earlier was more of a mini, a dry run for the real thing. It was the only type of orgasm she'd had in her entire life and it was nothing compared to what she was hit with now.

Vivian screamed and sobbed in pleasure as Tim exploded inside her squeezing vagina. Her heels dug hard into the mattress. Vivian grasped at Tim's muscular back and held on for dear life like one tiny schooner in the midst of a tsunami.

Tim groaned, burying blast after blast of hot semen inside his grandmother, her orgasmic screams like music to his ears. His hands continued to fondle her big, ripe tits as he found her lips and kissed her deeply, his cock just now beginning to slow its ejaculation. They were both breathing heavily and sweating, hardly thinking straight, but still they couldn't get enough of each other. Neither had ever felt more loved and more at peace than in that moment.

*

Christmas Eve 2017

Tim filled a couple wine glasses and brought them with him back to the bedroom. Grandma Vivian lay waiting for him in bed, her naked body ready to greet him. Tim smiled and handed her a glass. She took a small sip and set it down before reaching for her grandson to embrace her. This year he was there with her in time for Christmas. It was a lot easier since he lived with her now.

Vivian put her hand down his shorts as he came closer. "You've brought me a present," she said with a smile.

"Yes, and you already unwrapped mine," he replied, his eyes taking in her beautiful body as she lay there naked and begging to be touched. Their bodies joined together and stayed that way all Christmas and forever afterward.

12