New Years Eve Ch. 01

Story Info
My crush and how he abused our friendship.
1.4k words
4.28
5.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time I knew John I was in love with the man, but he never saw me, I was invisible to him, I was the guy he could count on but I was not one he would ever see. I can tell you I jerked off to the image of this man naked on me in me beside me in my bed.

I also cried many times as he never saw me, sometimes even mean to me, just a hug from this man could make me cum. He never saw how I felt for him, he had eyes for everyone else but me, I knew one day I would stop trying to get near this man, but right now I was madly in love.

To describe John, he was six foot two, a ruggedly handsome man, the full unruly beard, his body the body of a hard working construction man. Big hands and big feet, strong muscular arms, long thick legs, and eyes that could melt the polar ice caps.

I met John through mutual friends, it was lust at first sight, I knew I wanted this man and I made it obvious how I felt about him. All his friends knew I carried a torch for this man, the only one who never saw it was John himself.

John was a self proclaimed bisexual, who seemed to lean on the gay side more that the straight side. I never saw the man with a girlfriend, but he bragged about getting his cock sucked by different guys, but never by me.

John used me, cause he knew I would never say no to him, he could ask me anything and I would do it for him. From washing his car to doing his laundry and cleaning his apartment, I made meals for this guy, and drove him when he was to drunk to drive, picking him up from drunk hookups he had with random men.

This is how I ended up being his chauffeur for the evening this New Years eve, he wanted to bar hop and hit a few parties with friends but did not want to have to use a cab. He knew I would be there for him, like I would ever say no to this man.

I drove to his place, we would take his truck, this way we only had room for three people in the vehicle, he did not want a car full. We left his place, he looked so good tonight, he was dressed up and had shaved his neck and trimmed his beard.

We were sitting at a red light and I was staring at him.

"Something wrong Billy? Are you okay? Do I look okay?"

"You look amazing John like always."

We got to bar number one a few beer and a couple of shots and he was ready for the second place, I would not have one drink tonight I was his driver. I did not care as long as I was beside the man I was good with it.

The third place was a house party at work buddies home, John had a few drinks so he was in party mode now, we would be at this place for a few hours. He was with his work buddies so I sat back and watched them, they asked how he got here and he pointed at me.

"So your little queer friend is driving you around is he, that guy has such a hardon for you."

John's work friend did not like me and he was not scared to call me names in front of John, not that he ever stood up to his friends on my behalf. John too was very homophobic for a bi-guy. It was okay for a man to suck his cock but he never sucked a cock in his life, or so he said.

I had heard the comment and yeah I wanted to leave John behind and never look back but my feelings for him overtook my common sense. Midnight was fast approaching, seems we would be here to ring in the new year.

John stayed with his friends he did not come and talk to me once the entire time, I knew he had no respect for me and that was more obvious as the night went on. The countdown approached and they all banged their glasses toasting the new year. I sat back alone, I took a sip of my soda and waited for him to come and get me to go.

We stayed for another half hour, John was pretty drunk at this point, he came over to let me know we would leave soon. We were standing close to each other just talking, he really could be a nice guy with me all alone but in a crowd, he treated me like garbage.

One of his friends piped up out loud and yelled to John across the room.

"You gonna give your queer little friend a kiss for the new year Johnny boy, or will he just suck your cock for you, and eat your ass?"

I was never so embarrassed in my entire life, John walked away back to his friends, I put down my soda and walked out. They all laughed as I walked out of the house.

"Seems your little queer cocksucker friend is mad at us Johnny, he is leaving without you."

I was in tears as I walked out of that house, I stood beside the truck, I wanted to go home, I did not need this anymore. John came out and tried to make it seem like it was nothing, they were just joking around is all. I did not say anything, I got in the truck and started it, John wanted to go to another bar but I had had enough.

I drove straight to his house, shut off the truck and handed him the keys, I got out and went to my car, I opened the door when John stumbled out of his truck.

"Come on Billy take a fucking joke for fuck sakes, it's not like your not a cocksucker, and queer, come in the house you can suck me off."

"I wouldn't suck you if you were the last remaining man on this planet. You're mean and a nasty son of a bitch, I have never hated anyone more than I hate you right now John."

"Come on Billy, you know you want my cock in you, come drain me of a load please. I said Please."

I walked up to him he was thinking I would blow him right here right now, he unbuttoned and unzipped, I walked up and slapped him in the face.

"You fucking bastard, I really do hate you."

He grabbed me and pulled me in to his chest, his eyes on mine his lips inches from my own, he leaned in and kissed me. Damn him he was such a good kisser, he held me tight to his body, his cock growing as we stood there.

"I'm sorry Billy that was nasty what he said and I will deal with it, but I want you to know I care for you very much. It might have felt I was using you, but I just wanted you near me, I really really really like you Billy and I am sorry for what my friend said to you."

Here we were in his driveway, my car door open, him holding me to his body, his pants at his ankles, his lips on mine over and over.

"Please forgive me Billy for being such an asshole to you. Come in the house and have a drink with me so we can celebrate the new year properly."

I was like butter in this man's arms, I still loved him so much and he really liked me as well.

"Billy could you help me get my pants back on, if I bend over I may pass out."

I got on my knees and there it was his cock in those tight clingy underwear, the wet spot with so much precum. I ran my hand over his cock, he moaned as I touched it, I pulled his underwear off and it flopped out.

It was wide and very thick, I would guess six inches long with a tight foreskin, I leaned in and licked the precum off of it. I sucked his cock into my mouth and swallowed it to the base. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth, his balls tucked in and he shot a massive load of cum into my mouth.

I licked him clean then stood up in front of him, here he was pants and underwear at his ankles his cock slowly deflating. I leaned in and kissed him, he looked shocked as I walked to my car and left him standing there semi naked and semi erect.