New Year's Eve: Part 5

Story Info
Silvia & Megan Celebrate the New Year.
9.2k words
4.48
2.5k
2
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

Silvia

Christmas was a cornucopia of emotions for me. Making love to Michelle and Megan was beautiful and scary at the same time. Despite our agreement, I hoped neither relationship would change, and I had no plans to be intimate with Megan ever again. Once, well, twice was enough for me, and I hoped for her also.

Monday at the gym with Michelle was completely normal. She worked my ass off, and I loved it. We made plans for a sleepover at her house Wednesday night. She also mentioned we'd been invited to a New Year's Eve party on Friday night at Trey and Bill's house. She didn't mention Megan, so I assumed she wasn't invited. This was indeed an all-adult party.

Wednesday night at Michelle's was lovely. She went all out for dinner. She made honey-garlic salmon with couscous and a green salad. We had an excellent white wine with it and snuggled on the sofa.

We talked about the party on Friday. It's been years since I stayed up on New Year's Eve, so this would be fun. We weren't required to dress up, just wear casual clothes. Since Trey and Bill lived closer to Michelle than me, we'd spend the night at Michelle's house.

That night, Michelle and I made love and used 'Kimmie.' Michelle had a strapless and named it Kimmie to go along with Francis. She enjoyed naming her toys, and I guess it was better asking me if I wanted Kimmie or Francis to join us rather than asking which strap-on I'd prefer.

We did take turns with both toys, and I was getting pretty good with Francis. But I loved using Kimmie.

When I got home Thursday, Megan told me she was spending New Year's Eve with Mika. I smiled, and Megan blushed. I told her to have fun, and I'd see her late Saturday when I got home.

I arrived at Michelle's just after five on Friday evening. We ate a simple Chinese takeout dinner while waiting for the party. It started at seven, and it took about twenty minutes to get there. We considered using a ride-share service, but I wasn't planning to drink.

We arrived around seven thirty because nobody wants to be the first ones there. Trey gave us a little grief for being late, but he was being Trey. We knew almost everyone there except a couple of ladies and a man. We were introduced to all three. Caroline and Jen were a younger lesbian couple around the same ages as Carli and Susan if I had to guess. Everett was single, having broken up with his girlfriend just before Christmas. I thought that was a terrible time to break up with someone, but it happens.

The party was fun, and we played a few games of trivia, charades, and Pictionary. I was pretty good at charades but sucked at trivia.

I spent most of my time talking with Jen and Caroline. They were college roommates who discovered their mutual attraction in their shared dorm room. Jen majored in elementary education and was a sixth-grade teacher, and Caroline was a music major and after graduation she became a cellist with the local symphony.

They were fun to talk to and nice to look at. I didn't tell them everything about my life, but I did mention Michelle and I were a couple and that I had a stepdaughter about to graduate from high school.

Everett was in construction as a project manager. He was fit, dark, and handsome and I guessed around thirty. I didn't ask about his breakup, and he didn't volunteer any information.

When midnight rolled around, everyone paired off to kiss. Michelle and I found a nice quiet corner, whispered a few 'I love yous' and kissed. I think we lingered a little too long because Trey started making comments. We laughed along with everyone else, and I blushed crimson.

Before we left, Jen and Caroline approached Michelle and me and asked if we'd like to attend Caroline's recital later this month. It was a benefit for Jen's school. Michelle said we'd love to attend, so we exchanged numbers and said goodnight.

When we arrived back at Michelle's, we went to sleep. It had been a long, fun night, and we were both tired.

On Saturday morning, we broke out Kimmie and made love. Then we showered and returned to bed to cuddle and use Kimmie again.

After lunch, I stayed at Michelle's until heading back home. I expected Megan to be there, but I assumed she was still at Mika's. I smiled, hoping things had taken a good turn for them both, then started laundry.

Megan did text me later that afternoon and said she was still at Mika's and would be home Sunday. I smiled and sent her heart and winking emojis, hoping she wouldn't show Mika. Megan sent back blushing emojis, and I laughed.

I couldn't wait until she got home to tell me all about it.

Megan

Christmas was both memorable and forgettable. Mom, Michelle, and I had a very exhausting day. I learned quite a few things from them, but I'd have to lie if I were ever asked how I knew them.

During Winter break, I was spending a lot of my free time trying to decide on the local community college or a university. I liked the community college idea because I could stay close to home. But, a four-year program would allow me to be on my own. A private university would be nice, and there was one in town, but tuition was way above what Dad had left me for college.

Since meeting Mika, she and I have become best friends. I met her parents and Mika's son, Noa, who was the cutest little boy ever. I wasn't used to having a best friend; most of the girls I hung out with I'd considered only as friends. Nobody I'd tell my innermost thoughts to. Mika was different; we talked about things that frustrated us at school, friends, families, and the world. We discovered more things we had in common and talked about our dreams.

Mom was good to bounce things off of, yet despite our close relationship, there were a few things I didn't want to discuss with her or ask about. Michelle was lovely, intelligent, and a good listener, but her opinions were close to Mom's. Mika was non-judgmental and played devil's advocate with me, and I reciprocated.

The day after Christmas, Mom mentioned that she and Michelle were going to a New Year's Eve party and staying at her place. I was happy for them and said I had no plans and would probably go to bed at my usual time. Mom felt slightly sorry for me and suggested I ask Mika to come over. I reminded her that Mika had Noa and would probably stay home with him. I was fine being home alone; she and Michelle shouldn't worry about me. Mom said she'd always worry about me because she loved me. That got an 'aww' and a big hug from me, and we both giggled.

Christmas and New Year's Eve were on Friday nights; I didn't date, so it was just another night. I figured I'd stream a movie, eat popcorn, and go to bed. That was until Wednesday, when Mika texted me to call her. When I did, she said her parents were going out on a date night and staying at a hotel all weekend. She'd be home with Noa; she could use some 'adult' company if I weren't doing anything. I laughed and mentioned I hadn't been an adult very long, but I'd like to keep her company.

Mika also suggested I have dinner with her, and she asked if I'd ever had mochi. Even though they weren't Japanese, her family has a tradition of eating mochi on New Year's Eve. I told her I'd never tried it, but I would.

Mika said she'd get a variety, and we could do a taste test. It sounded like fun, so she'd make dinner, and we could keep Noa up later than usual and stream a movie until midnight. I could stay the night if I wanted, so I didn't have to deal with the drunks coming home from their parties. It made sense, so we made it a date.

I told Mom about Mika's call when she came home from work. She gave me that look and said, "Spending the night with Mika, and no parents home. Do I need to worry about you?"

I laughed, "Mom, she's straight and has a baby. Why would you worry?"

She replied, "I know how you feel about her, sweetheart. Just be your sweet self and enjoy watching the movie and entertaining Noa."

I sighed, "I know, I do like her. But, it's a little one-sided in the intimate department. We'll have fun, Noa is funny, and I don't have to change his diapers."

I had mixed feelings about Friday night with Mika. I loved hanging with her, and Noa was fun to be around until he got cranky. I kept wondering if I should make some sort of move on her, but that might ruin our friendship. I didn't have any experience with seduction except being seduced. So, I decided to see what happened.

I thought if being an adult was this confusing emotion-wise, I may regret turning nineteen.

Friday afternoon, I packed an overnight bag with pajamas, fuzzy slippers, my toothbrush, paste, hairbrush, my pads, in case the red menace appeared, and a change of clothes.

Mika suggested I park in the driveway since her parents would be away the entire weekend. When I pulled into the driveway, the garage door started opening. Mika smiled when she saw me. She was

holding one of Noa's dirty diapers at arm's length on her way to the trash can.

I returned the smile and got out of my car. Holding my overnight bag, I waited for her to return inside the garage. I opened my arms to hug her, but she asked me to wait until she washed her hands. I laughed, then followed her in and saw Noa happily playing in his walker; he'd scooted himself into a corner and was busily sucking on a pacifier, trying to figure out how to get the walker to go in a different direction.

Mika washed her hands after we both giggled at Noa's predicament. She opened her arms wide and wrapped them around me. We hugged for a few moments until Noa started sounding frustrated. Mika rescued him and then brought him over to greet me. I set my bag down, then reached out to take him. He was all smiles as I clutched him and started talking to him. Mika grabbed my bag, and we followed her to the guest bedroom, where she left it on the bed.

Noa and I talked as we walked down the hall and into the bedroom, neither of us understanding what the other was saying. We returned to the living room and waited for Mika to retrieve Noa's walker. I placed him in it, and he giggled and started playing with the little features attached to it while Mika and I watched from the sofa.

I asked Mika where her parents were staying, and she told me the hotel's name. She asked about Mom and Michelle, and I told her all I knew. We continued talking about Mom and Michelle as Noa played. We paused our conversation when Noa got stuck again. I went to get him and let him sit on my lap while Mika and I continued to catch up. We hadn't been working out at the pitch the past few weeks, and we'd both missed it. She mentioned Ivy and Isabel had found a new roomie, so they were getting to know her.

Noa was doing pretty good on my lap for about ten minutes, and then he started fussing. Mika took him so she could breastfeed him as we continued talking. I'd never seen her do that before, and it was just so natural. Mika covered his head with her top and let him go at it. Our conversation may have skipped a beat now and then as I watched, but I didn't stare.

When he was done feeding, Mika took him to his room and put him down for a nap. It wasn't his usual nap time, but she hoped he'd sleep to be awake later in the evening.

Mika and I returned to chatting about soccer, school, and other common interests. One of the reasons I like Mika so much is that we share many interests. Time seemed to fly while we talked, and Noa napped. We were both surprised when Noa slept for two whole hours.

It was getting close to six when Mika asked if I was hungry for dinner. I was getting there, but not famished. Mika said she was going to make Poke bowls for us. I had no idea what those were, so she explained them to me. They sounded yummy with all the ingredients she named off, so I entertained Noa in the kitchen while she started dinner.

I watched her cook brown rice, slice cucumbers, radishes, avocado, and shred carrots. She also diced some green onions. Mika used sesame oil, red pepper flakes, rice vinegar, and ginger as a dressing. When the rice was done, she served it in two bowls, added some tuna, then the veggies, and topped it off with the sauce. They went into the fridge for about twenty minutes.

When it was ready, Mika fixed some baby food for Noa, placed him in his high chair, and let him make a mess as she fed him. When he was done eating, she got our bowls from the fridge and set them on the table.

Mika surprised me when she asked if I'd like a little wine to go with it. She said she knew Mom let me drink, and since I wasn't going anywhere tonight, a glass or two wouldn't hurt. I smiled and said I'd love to, so she poured two glasses, then sat down to eat and continued to feed Noa.

The Poke Bowl was amazing; I mimicked Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally" doing the fake orgasm thing.

Mika laughed, saying, "I'll have what she's having."

We both laughed so hard that tears streamed down our cheeks. Noa thought it was funny, too, and waved his fat little arms around, slinging the baby food on his hands everywhere. After finishing our bowls, I helped Mika clean the kitchen and watched Noa. She was going to bathe him later, so I mainly wiped his face and hands while Mika cleaned his high chair and the kitchen. As I was holding him, I noticed he stunk.

I'd never changed a diaper, so Mika took him into his room. I followed them in to see how she did it. I watched as she removed his jumper, got a new diaper and wipes, and changed his dirty diaper. I nearly gagged when I got a whiff, making Mika laugh. She bundled it up, and I volunteered to take it to the garbage.

When I returned, Noa was all fresh and happy. I sanitized my hands as Mika poured us another glass of wine. We talked about the Poke bowls and how they can be made. I made a note on my phone to remind me to look them up online and get recipes. Mom would probably like them, too, so it was a win/win.

We settled on the sofa with our wine as Noa babbled and played nearby. Mika's parents had the Disney channel, so we watched some Star Wars series about an older Mandalorian. I think it was Baba something. It was pretty good, and I may talk Mom into getting it to stream.

Around eight, Mika gave Noa his bath and put him to bed. I supervised by standing around and watching. We both were surprised when Noa was lying back in the water-filled sink, and Mika was washing his tummy. A little stream of water rose but didn't break the surface. We knew what it was, and Mika kidded Noa by saying, "And thar he blows!"

Mika said he'd done that a few times when his Grandma and Grandpa changed him, but never with her. We both thought it was funny and were glad it happened while he was bathing in the sink.

With Noa clean and smelling good, Mika dressed him in his onesie, and then we returned to the sofa. One last feeding for the night, and Noa went off to bed. Mika brought the baby monitor back when he settled into his crib to keep an eye on him.

When Mika returned, and before sitting down, she asked if I'd like a refill on my wine, and I said, "Sure."

She brought the bottle from the kitchen and topped off our glasses. Then she kicked off her shoes and suggested I get comfy, too. I removed my shoes and set them on the side of the sofa, then curled my legs under me.

We continued bingeing the Star Wars show, sipping wine, and commenting on the characters and storyline.

It was around ten when Mika asked if I was getting cool. I was fine, but she got a blanket from a closet and covered herself on the sofa while we watched.

Before the next episode came on, I had to use the bathroom. When I returned, Mika had moved closer to where I was sitting. She asked if I'd like to share the blanket, and I slipped beside her. She tucked it around us as best she could, smiled, and said if I got too warm, let her know.

We settled back, finishing the wine as we continued our streaming marathon. The closer it got to midnight, the more we yawned and told each other to stop doing that. Now and then, Mika would move a bit and get closer to me until she was resting against my shoulder. I didn't mind the closeness; I was getting warm, but it wasn't a warmth I'd complain about.

We kept our eye on the clock, and Mika changed the channel to the ball drop in New York City around eleven-fifty-five. We watched the ball as it slowly dropped, and just before it did, Mika turned to me and asked if we were going to kiss.

I was dumbfounded, and I told her I guess we could. It's like a tradition, I thought.

Mika smiled and said it was, then moved so we could kiss at the stroke of midnight. It wasn't a quick, friendly kiss. It was deep and emotional. I didn't want it to stop, and neither did Mika. Our tongues played as we shifted to get more comfortable.

It was ten after midnight when we took a break from kissing. Mika and I looked at each other and said, "Wow."

Mika then dropped the second bomb of the night by inviting me to join her in bed. I hesitated and started asking questions.

My first question wasn't really a question, "I thought you were straight, Mika."

She replied, a little shyly, "I might be. But then again, maybe not. I don't feel straight when I'm with you, Megan. I've never felt this way around another female, and I've lost sleep over it. You're so sweet, especially around Noa. We have so much in common that it's unbelievable. I want to find out what it's like being with another girl, and I want it to be with you. If it doesn't work out, I still want to be friends. But I have a feeling it will work out."

It was hard to argue with her since I was falling in love with her. I wanted to tell her I'd wanted to make love to her since the first time I saw her.

But all I said was, "I'd love to make love to you, Mika."

She smiled, kissed me quickly, and then tossed what little blanket remained on us to the floor. Mika got up, extended her hand, picked up the baby monitor, and then led me to her room. We took time to get ready for bed. I grabbed my bag from the other room and moved it to her bedroom. We were both nervous and excited as we brushed our teeth and used the toilet. It was odd and yet lovely to be doing this.

In the bathroom, we teased each other by touching and kissing each other's necks and feeling each other's bottoms. It was more playful, unlike the other times I'd been with a woman. Mika was enjoying it as much as I was, which was a good sign.

We weren't wholly nude when we were getting ready, just dressed in panties and T-shirts. I followed Mika's lead and stayed in my panties and sleep T-shirt. We slipped into bed, and Mika turned out the light. I heard her sit up, remove her T-shirt, and then slip back under the covers. I did the same and then snuggled next to her.

It was so dark I couldn't see any features on her face, but I knew we were facing each other. We managed to bump noses without hurting each other as we started to kiss. It wasn't hard; we each apologized, and our lips met on the second attempt.

Mika and I made out like before, but I took the lead this time. I moved a bit so our legs entwined. Mika's feet began massaging my shins as we kissed, as our passions slowly built. When my lips left hers and moved down to nuzzle her neck, Mika moaned, "Mmmm, Megan. I love that."

I not only kissed her neck, I licked and made little sweet little bites. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but enough to make Mika squirm. After a little while, I continued moving down Mika's body, pausing at her breasts.

My tongue circled her aerole as Mika whispered, "Oh, God, that feels so delicious, Megan."

I had no idea she'd started leaking milk until I tasted something warm and slightly sweet against the tip of my tongue. When Mika softly suggested I suckle, I did.

We'd been going very slowly up to this point. But, when I began nursing Mika's breast, she got vocal, telling me how good it felt. I switched breasts frequently, lapping up the oozing warm liquid and then suckling to extract more. Mika's legs were feverishly rubbing mine until Mika ran her fingers through my hair. She whispered, "Lower, please."

O2
O2
560 Followers