New Year's Eve: Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave each breast one last suckle, then kissed my way down her tummy. My tummy kisses tickled Mika, and she told me not to stop as she squirmed and giggled. Before going further, I raised up and tossed the sheet and blanket off me, then moved between Mika's legs. Mika shivered, and I could feel the cooler air with the covers off us. I reached back and pulled them up as Mika moved so we were diagonal in her bed. She reached down to pull the loose cover over her as I kissed her inner thigh and straightened my legs out to untuck the top sheet.

Mika's musk was sweet. I inhaled her and then began kissing her inner thighs. Her warm, smooth skin felt lovely against my lips. As I worked my way up those delicious thighs, Mika was vocal once again. She told me she'd never felt this good before, and I knew exactly what made her tingle.

I inched up her body as she basked in the sensations I was delighted to give her. When my tongue brushed over her panties, Mika giggled, "Sorry, maybe I should taken those off too."

I told her it was okay, and she rose to let me remove them. I dropped them off the bed, then went back, kissing her thighs until my tongue felt her moist pubes. I moved further up, kissing and licking before easing my tongue between her lips. When the tip parted them, Mika gasped.

Mika opened her legs and bent her knees as I shifted my position. I scooped her ass in my hands and began making love to her. I swirled my tongue inside, painted her labia outside, sucked and tugged her lips, kissed them, toyed with her clit, and soaked my face in the process.

I lost count of how often I took Mika to the brink before finally taking her over the edge. She squeezed my head so hard with her thighs that when she climaxed, I felt like my brains were going to ooze out of my nose.

When Mika's squeeze eased up, and her thrashing slowed, I felt her hands on my cheeks. I looked up but couldn't see her face in the darkness. I could hear her raspy voice when she said, "Kiss me, Megan."

I did as requested, moving up and finding her lips. We kissed briefly, and then Mika began kissing my forehead, cheeks, nose, and back to my lips. When she stopped, we started talking.

Mika told me during more grateful kisses that she'd never thought about being with another woman. She'd seen Kai and Michelle together, and it was like watching a slow-motion catfight. They were both alpha-type personalities, one water and one oil, and they didn't mix. She was glad Michelle had found my Mom. They seemed to be a very good match. Mika said if she were going to try being with another woman, it would have to be someone who was her friend first. It made perfect sense to me, and I told her so.

As we continued talking, I could feel Mika's hand on my breast. Her fingers explored my nipple, and I closed my eyes as I enjoyed how she played with it.

Mika said she knew our relationship might change if we did this, but she was willing to take that risk. Our age difference wouldn't be a concern if we were both a few years older. Her parents would worry just as my Mom would, with me being only nineteen and being with someone who had a small child.

Mika paused and asked if I liked what she was doing. I was reticent as she talked, and she wanted to know. I told her I loved it and closed my eyes again, enjoying her touch. She said she was happy, and then I heard and felt some movement. The next thing I knew, her lips were exploring one breast and then the other. She was suckling my nipples just like I'd done. I moaned as she licked, nursed, and used her fingers to play with them.

Mika paused, "I didn't realize doing this to another woman would excite me, Megan. You have very yummy breasts, young lady."

I giggled, "Thank you, ma'am."

Mika laughed, "Don't call me, ma'am. I'm not much older than you, silly girl."

I continued moaning as Mika returned to play with my breasts. When her hand slipped under the waistband of my panties, I nearly lost it. When she felt no hair down there, Mika said, "Umm, you're bare."

I swallowed as her fingers traced my vulva, making me whimper, "I am, Mika. Is that okay?"

Mika replied, "I've never thought about it, Megan. It's different, I guess. May I ask why?"

Mika continued exploring with her fingertips, up, down, and then easing one finger between my folds.

I was squirming, "You can ask me anything, Mika."

The sensations running through my body felt wonderful. Mika knew how to touch, taking her time exploring me. Between her questions, she'd suckle and play with a nipple as her finger eased itself deeper.

I'd forgotten what she'd asked when she repeated the question. I explained, but not in great detail, how my first experience with a woman led to her shaving me. I told Mika I liked how it felt and kept it that way.

She said it sounded sexy, and maybe she'd let me do that to her.

Another pause as Mika engulfed my breast, and her finger discovered my clit.

I exclaimed, "Oh god, Mika."

She replied, "I'm glad you like it, Megan. I'm enjoying this, too."

Her lips surrounded my nipple while her finger massaged my swollen nub. I was so close, and Mika sensed it. She backed off my clit, but continued suckling my breasts. When her finger returned to my clit, she moved her mouth to mine, kissing me as she brought me to a lovely climax.

Mika didn't go down on me, which was fine. She wanted to see what it was like, and we did that. It was all up to her if she wanted to take things further. My panties were drenched. So, I removed them and tossed them on the floor. We cuddled and kissed until we both yawned and laughed simultaneously.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and woke that way when Mika heard Noa crying in his crib via the monitor. She got up, changed him, and brought him back to bed. I watched as she fed him. It was beautiful to witness. Noa focused his gaze on Mika, who softly stroked his cheek as he fed. I guess what they say is true, that there's no bond like a mother and child.

Mika winced, then looked at me as Noa clamped down on her nipple, "He doesn't do that often, but when he does it, I thank my lucky stars I don't have twins."

I smiled, "You're a good mother, Mika. I don't think I could do that."

Mika reached over to me, smiling, "I think you could, Megan. There are so many things I didn't think I could do when I was your age. But, hey. Look at me now."

I replied, "You're right. Sometimes, my confidence in myself needs a booster shot."

Mika blushed, "Well, you sure know how to give an orgasm, Megan. When Noa goes down for a nap, I'd like to pick up where we left off."

It was my turn to blush, "I'd love to, Mika."

When Noa was full, Mika laid him between us, and we kissed good morning. Noa was funny, reaching for both our breasts. I told him I had no milk for him and backed away so he couldn't touch me. We talked while Noa giggled and cooed, and then I got up and used the bathroom. Mika soon followed with Noa, and we all showered together. We passed Noa back and forth, keeping him at arm's length in case he did the whale-spouting thing again while washing our hair and bodies.

We continued swapping him back and forth as we dried off. Mika put his diaper on him to prevent any accidents, then slipped him into a onesie as I dressed. I watched over him while Mika dressed, and then we moved to the kitchen for coffee.

Mika put Noa into his walker, and we hugged and kissed each other. We talked about how fantastic last night was. We had the rest of the weekend to hang out, make love, and watch Noa.

Mika asked if I'd always liked girls over boys. I told her no. I'd never dated girls and only a couple of boys. The awakening of my sexuality all started over a year ago when Mom and I took a birding trip to Costa Rica. Mika seemed interested, so over breakfast, I told my tale.

During my story, we paused, and Mika dealt with Noa. She asked questions, which I answered. Some parts surprised her, while others seemed to excite her. She thought it was terrific that Mom and I both discovered our 'inner lesbian' at the same time. I told her we were also shocked that it happened.

I didn't tell Mika about Susan and Carli; it wasn't necessary, and I doubted I'd hear from them again.

When Mika looked in the fridge for some yogurt, she asked me, "Do you know what we forgot last night?"

I thought momentarily, "Mochi."

Mika giggled, "Yep, so much for tradition."

I replied, "We can still eat them. We're just a little late, that's all."

Mika served the mochi on a large platter for us to sample. She bought four different types, each with a unique and sweet flavor.

We'd been talking while drinking our coffee and eating the mochis when we got a whiff of Noa. He was smiling and playing, but he stunk. I volunteered to change him if Mika would supervise. She agreed, so off to Noa's room we went.

When I opened that diaper, I nearly fainted. I did manage to get Noa cleaned up and the diaper back on. It wasn't perfect, but Mika applauded my effort. With a clean Noa, we went to the living room and let him crawl around the floor as we finished the mochi and our coffees.

I asked Mika how she met Noa's father. She said he studied at the university and was in a few of her classes. They dated for about five months until she found out she was pregnant. He wanted her to get an abortion, but she wouldn't do it. So, he left school and vanished. Mika left school when she was getting close to giving birth to live with her parents.

After Noa was born, Kai helped her get full custody, and Mika's parents supported her. Her story was emotional, and we hugged when she finished telling it.

We finished our breakfast and coffee, and then Mika started doing laundry while I watched Noa. Once the laundry started, Mika joined me on the floor, playing with him. Playtime lasted another couple of hours until Noa needed changing and feeding again.

After that, Mika put him down for a nap. When she returned from his room, she had the monitor with her. She set it on the coffee table and joined me on the sofa. We talked for a bit, then started making out.

As we were kissing, Mika felt something on her chest. We took a little break, and she discovered she was leaking.

Grinning, I told her I'd take care of it. She smiled as she pulled her tee shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. I knelt on the floor as Mika lay on the sofa. I could reach both breasts easily, so I kissed her for a few more minutes, then nursed one breast and then the other.

Mika squirmed and played with my hair while I drained her. While I suckled, I reached down with my hand and softly massaged her tummy. After a few minutes, my hand inched under the waistband of Mika's sweats and then her panties.

My fingers danced around her labia as my mouth alternated between her lips and breasts. Mika moaned and began pushing back on my hand as if she were doing bridges at the gym. I took that as a sign to slip a finger in. When I did, Mika wrapped her arm around my head as we kissed.

My finger became fingers as the frequency of her thrusts increased. Our kisses became very sloppy as her arousal built. I was feeling it also pressing my lips against hers. Our tongues dueled as my finger rubbed her clit, intensifying the sensations within her.

Mika suddenly spasmed, her body shaking as she held my head in place. She grunted several times as she thrust her hips against my hand. Her climax seemed to last longer than the one the night before, which made me smile. As Mika slowly came down from her orgasm, her grip on my head relaxed, and we broke our kiss. I continued gently fingering her as she turned her head and opened her eyes to look at me. Her smile said it all as I backed my fingers away and withdrew them from her sweats. I sat back on my heels to watch her catch her breath.

Mika was glowing, and I loved that look on her face as I leaned in to kiss her. It was a brief kiss because Noa's monitor showed him moving around and crying. Mika grunted as I backed away from the couch. I told her I'd get him, and she thanked me.

I washed my hands and used the hand sanitizer before picking him up and returning him to Mika. She'd straightened herself up and sat on the sofa, ready to cradle him.

Mika talked to Noa while I sat on the floor watching them. My heart was still racing, but it was slowly returning to normal.

Mika looked at me and smiled, "You're spoiling me, Megan. I haven't felt like this since. I don't think I've ever felt this good."

I grinned, "I love pleasing you. I'm happy you're enjoying this. I certainly am."

Mika sighed, "I just hope our parents are okay with this when we tell them or they figure it out."

I leaned back on my elbows. "I've been thinking about that. You know, there are all sorts of people who meet in high school or even elementary school, fall in love, and are together for the rest of their lives. I don't see why we couldn't be that way."

Mika smiled, "I'm glad you're so optimistic, sweetness. My life hasn't been so rosy, but it's definitely looking up."

I grinned, "It's easy to look at the bright side with you. All we can do is try and see how things work out."

Mika sighed, "I thought you were stealing my heart. But I think I'm just going to give it to you. Come here, sweet girl."

I got up and knelt in front of the sofa. Mika held Noa to her side as she leaned to kiss me. It was one of the sweetest kisses we'd shared so far. It did end before either of us planned when Noa grabbed a lock of my hair and pulled. I winced as Mika realized what was happening and gently spread his tiny fingers to free me.

Mika winced, "Sorry, lover."

I smiled, "It's fine. So, what did you want to do today?"

She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes, "Stay in bed and fuck."

I laughed, "Well..."

Then Mika told me, "It's nice out. We could take Noa for a walk around the block. I'll bundle him up."

We all got bundled up, with me borrowing a coat from Mika since I didn't pack much. We got Noa situated in his stroller with Mika making sure he was packed in tight so he wouldn't get cold. The only thing exposed on him was his face which was all smiles.

We walked slowly. Mika told me all about her neighbors and how long her family had known them. Mom and I didn't know many of ours, and I felt like we should. We turned the corner and walked down another block, checking Noa from time to time. He was happily sucking on his pacifier as he surveyed the landscape. We were halfway down that block, and I guess Mika's house was just about on the other side of where we were when two women opened their front door. They were apparently going for a run, dressed in spandex, mittens, wool caps, and long sleeves. One was African-American, the other a blonde. Both were tall and had athletic bodies. They would have been right up my alley if I were looking for someone. But, I had Mika and I was happy.

Mika stopped, and we waited for them. When they turned around, they both cried out, "Noa!"

Mika smiled, "Hi Ginger, Hello Larisa."

They both ran over, giggling to see Noa, saying hi to Mika as they knelt to see him.

The African-American woman looked up at us, "He just gets more adorable every time I see him, Mika. Who's your friend?"

Mika replied, "Oh, Sorry, Larisa this is Megan, Megan, Larisa and her partner Ginger."

They greeted me with a 'Nice to meet you' then started talking with Mika.

Larisa corrected Mika, "We're not partners anymore. We got married! Didn't your Mom tell you?"

Mika smiled, "Oh my god! It's about time, you two. Congratulations! No, she's been very busy with the holidays and spoiling Noa."

Ginger stood, "That's what grand babies are for, darling. Tell her we miss her at the book club. We might have to kidnap her if she's not there next time."

There were hugs all around, and then the three ladies chatted while I bent down to check Noa. He was getting antsy, and I tried to entertain him while they talked.

He started fussing, so their conversation was cut short. They said goodbye to both of us and told Mika to bring Noa over some time so they could spoil him too. Then they started their sports watches and went on their run.

After they were out of earshot Mika filled me in about the book club and their relationship. From what Mika's mother told her, they were both married and worked at the same corporation as vice presidents or something. They were hetero and married at the time. Mika didn't know exactly what happened, but they dumped their hubbies and moved in together. I guessed they were in their late forties or early fifties. Mika said they were very nice. Her Mom considered them close friends and sometimes traveled with them and the book club.

We continued walking, waving at the few neighbors we met as Noa got crankier. Mika finally took him out of his stroller and carried him as I pushed the stroller. It was only half a block, which was no big deal.

When we returned, Mika fed Noa, changed him, and let him roam the living room floor. Mika and I kept teasing each other throughout the day. I think we were in a constant state of arousal, and we were just waiting for Noa's bedtime so we could release all that pent-up lust.

Lunch was easy: tuna fish sandwiches. We binged more Disney, not wanting to watch football. We both loved soccer, and I loved volleyball. Mika enjoyed watching and playing softball and was in a co-ed league.

Our afternoon and evening routine consisted of feeding, changing, and entertaining Noa. I could see why mothers were always exhausted. For dinner, we had a variation of the poke bowl, this time with spam and steamed rice. It was good, but not as good as the first version.

Finally, around seven, Noa got his bath and was put to bed. Mika and I waited around thirty minutes to be sure he was asleep, then went to bed.

I thought Mika would be tired after dealing with Noa all day, but she was as worked up as I was. We didn't bother wearing clothes to bed because we knew they'd come right off. When the light went out, Mika attacked me.

We started kissing, then she rolled me onto my back and mounted me. She stayed on top, her legs between mine as we kissed. More sloppy, delicious kisses and long, wet licks. During our kissing session, Mika would move up and down me to get to my forehead and breasts.

She must have positioned herself correctly during one of those moves because she exclaimed, 'Oh! '

I asked if she was alright, and she said she was, then moved again and let out another 'Oh!'

Mika did it a third time, moaned, and continued moving her hips against me. She'd discovered scissoring on her own. She asked if I could feel it, and I couldn't. She wasn't quite in the right position, so I suggested she move more between my legs. After a few tries, Mika found our mutual spot. Then she went at it.

I wished she'd left the light on so I could watch her body move against mine. I could feel her hips gyrating against me as I held her waist. Mika's moans soon grew louder, and my encouragement and a little direction became more specific.

Mika continued rubbing me, leaning down to kiss me now and then. The girl was going wild and I was loving it. Her grunts and moans helped with my arousal. I enjoyed listening to her as she discovered what she liked.

As Mika moved her body over me, I felt something warm and wet. I realized she was leaking. It didn't bother me. It was interesting that she seemed to leak when she was aroused, which was something I never knew could happen.

When Mika realized what she was doing, she paused and told me she was sorry. I told her it was fine and asked her to kiss me. We lay with her on top of me, kissing to our heart's content, until Noa made a few sounds moving around in his crib. At this point, Mika, being the vigilant mother that she is, focused on him.