New Year's Eve: Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay talking, Mika decided to continue our lovemaking. She kissed my lips once more, then moved to my neck, then to my breasts. My skin was sticky with Mika's slowly drying breast milk, but Mika didn't seem to mind as she suckled and nursed my breasts. She played with them as I squirmed and moaned.

Moving down my body, Mika toyed with my belly button, making me giggle and beg her to stop. I tried to control my reaction, but her tongue teased me to the point where I had to say something. Her next move was to spread my legs to finger me and kiss my inner thighs.

I wasn't expecting what happened next. Mika moved so she could run her tongue over my labia. I gasped as I felt her saliva coat my lips with her first swipe.

When Mika hesitated after doing that, I relaxed, thinking she didn't like it. Then she went in for a second taste, then a third until I lost count.

Mika's ass was within easy reach as she tried going down on me. I began massaging her cheeks as she continued exploring my nether region. I think she liked my touch due to her moans coupled with a slight pushback against my hand.

Her enthusiasm increased as I felt her tongue ease into me. I told her how good it felt, and she mumbled something I couldn't understand and kept making love to me.

I decided to move my hand from her cute little tush to her pussy and finger her. When my finger brushed her labia, Mika arched her back and said, "Yes, please, Megan."

Then she went back to play with my clit. I gently inserted one finger and moved it back and forth in her, gently fucking her with it. When she asked me to do it harder, I complied and added a second finger.

Mika had been down on me longer than I thought she would. I was getting close to a climax, and she knew it. Mika focused on my clit, and soon I was shuddering and moaning. I managed to maintain my fingers in her bringing her to another climax in our short, but intense love life.

I slowed my fingers when Mika arched back towards me making it awkward to continue. I was able to change the position of my hand, then returned to touching her sweet spot.

My love asked me to stop, and as I did, she turned on the bed to lay beside me. We kissed and cuddled, with me licking my honey off her sweet face.

Mika confessed she wasn't sure about what she was doing after the first lick. But, she wanted to please me, so she kept at it. I reminded her she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to or didn't like. She kissed me and then told me she started enjoying it more, knowing I enjoyed what she was doing. I kissed her and thanked her.

We looked over at Noa's monitor and watched him turn and make a few noises. Then we drifted off to sleep, both sated and happy.

Sunday morning, Mika and I got up after a lovely night of exploring. We took the monitor into the bathroom, peeking at it as we showered. We didn't bother getting dressed afterward because the house was warm, and we were feeling lazy. We saw Noa wake as we dried each other off, so Mika got Noa, fed, and dressed him. I suggested we make coffee first and let Noa glide in his walker while we sipped and talked. Mika thought it was a sexy idea, but she wanted to wear panties while we did it. That was fine, so I grabbed Noa and followed Mika to the kitchen.

I placed Noa in his walker as Mika made coffee. We played around some and watched Noa while it brewed. When it was ready, we started to take our cups to the kitchen table. Just before we got there, we heard the front door close. Mika looked at me with dread, and I mouthed, 'Sorry.' Before we could say anything else, Kai appeared with a cute little blonde in pigtails behind her.

Mika and I let out an 'oh, no' as Kai stopped, looked us over, and placed her hands on her hips. The blonde, whom I recognized as Brandi Jacobs, one of the gymnasts and co-captains of the high school cheer squad, stood there gawking at us until she saw Noa.

Brandi blurted out, "Awkward! OMG! What a cute baby! Is it yours, Megan?"

Kai looked down at her and clicked her tongue.

Brandi froze, "Sorry, Miss Kai."

Kai spoke, "What the fuck, Mika. So this is why Trey pussy blocked me at Halloween?"

Mika replied, "No, we were only friends then. We changed that status Friday night, if you must know. Your little friend doesn't have a collar, Kai?"

Brandi looked at Kai, "Collar? What does she mean, Miss Kai?"

Kai looked at Brandi again, "I'll explain later, sweetie. You need to earn it."

Brandi pouted, "I thought maybe I earned something, Miss Kai."

I tried to break the icy stares between Mika and Kai, "No, Noa is Mika's baby. So, Brandi, how did you meet Kai? I thought you were dating Billy Grant, the captain of the soccer team."

Brandi looked up at Kai, "May I answer, Miss Kai?"

Mika said, "Go ahead, Brandi. Miss Kai loses all her magical powers at her parents' house."

Kai told her to tell the story. Then she walked past us to get a coffee, telling us, "Maybe you two should get dressed first. We'll watch Noa."

Brandi asked, "Can I have one too, Miss Kai?"

Kai ignored her, so I handed her mine, "It's fresh and black. We'll get dressed first."

Mika and I left them in the kitchen, entertaining Noa while we dressed.

Mika and I quickly dressed, and I asked how this would affect us. She said it shouldn't because her parents accepted Kai's lifestyle. She kissed me, and we headed back to hear the story.

I noticed there was a fresh coffee for me when we got back. I nodded and thanked Kai, who smiled.

Brandi held Noa, bouncing him, and talked gibberish to him while he laughed. Mika politely got Noa back before settling down to listen to Brandi.

Brandi began her story, "Billy and I were at his parents' New Year's Eve party. He'd been doing shots when Miss Kai walked in. Billy has a wandering eye, and when Billy saw her ample cleavage, he started flirting. I hate him when he does that. Miss Kai is way out of his league."

Kai smiled, "Thank you, sweetie."

Brandi continued, "You're welcome, Miss Kai. So, he challenged her to a drinking contest, which was dumb because he'd already had too many. Miss Kai easily put him under the table, and he passed out. So, we took him to his room and left him on his bed.

Then, Miss Kai needed to use the ladies' room, but all the ones inside the house were taken. I knew about the one in the pool house, so I showed it to her. It was almost midnight when she finished, and everyone was yelling and cheering because the clock was striking twelve.

Miss Kai mentioned it was a tradition to kiss who you're with, and since Billy was passed out, she asked if she could kiss me. I'd never kissed a girl before, but I'd had a few shots and said sure.

Well, the kiss wasn't a quickie. There was something about the way she kissed me and held me that made me all tingly. She asked if I was staying the night at Billy's, and I said I was. I'd left an overnight bag in Billy's car, which was parked in the driveway.

She asked me if I wanted to stay at her place instead, so after I grabbed my bag, we went to her car and then to her house.

The following day, I texted Billy and told him I was breaking up with him without giving him a reason. He's been texting me all weekend, but I don't care.

Kai was leaning back in her chair, beaming.

Brandi looked at me, "Please don't tell anyone at school you saw me. I'm very straight, you know."

Kai grinned, "And voracious."

When Kai said that, she made 'V' with her fingers and stuck her tongue through it.

Poor Brandi was clueless as she tried to figure out what Kai meant.

I asked Brandi not to mention me, and she agreed.

Mika asked Kai, "Why did you stop by, sister dear?"

Brandi answered, "I live like three blocks from here on Arnold Street."

Kai replied, "I saw a strange car in the driveway and decided to check on you and Noa, little sister."

Mika apologized, "Oh, sorry. Thank you, Kai. We're fine, as you can see."

Kai smiled, "Yes, you are, little momma. Thanks for the coffee. I'll drop Brandi off and be on my way. You two have fun. It was very nice seeing you again, Megan. Say hello to your mother and Michelle for me. Oh, I won't tell Mom and Dad."

Mika and I thanked her as we walked them to the front door.

Before they left, Brandi told Mika that Kai had her number if she needed a sitter. She'd even give her a discount.

I hung around until noon, then headed home. Mika needed to figure out how to tell her parents we were involved, or we could let them figure it out on their own. I knew Mom wouldn't have a problem with Mika and me since we'd talked about it. Mika and I were going to try and see how we fit together in the long run.

It was going to be interesting.

When I returned home, Mom was anxiously waiting for my story. I showered, dropped my dirty clothes in the laundry, dressed in my sweats, then told Mom about my weekend.

She was happy for me and naturally cautioned me about getting too serious. I didn't argue with her; I only told her Mika and I had talked a great deal about it, and we were going to see how things work out.

Mom was fine with that, and that's how we left it. Time would tell if Mika and I were meant to be. I hoped her parents were as understanding as my mother was.