New Year's Eve Pt. 02

Story Info
Contd. Post-breakup hook up on New Year's Eve & party.
8.5k words
3.4
5.2k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Scarlett woke up after few hours, alone in bed. She heard the shower downstairs and wrapped herself up in the duvet, falling back to sleep. Soon Shane crept back into the room wearing a towel round his waist. He smiled at her snuggled in the duvet and sat down gently on the edge of the bed, watching her sleep for a moment. He took off his towel and roughly rubbed his hair with it. Scarlett stirred at the movement. "You look cosy" Shane said softly, leaning down to kiss her "Mmm you smell sleepy."

"I am" Scarlett mumbled, yawning and stretching. "I'm a cosy, sleepy Scarlett burrito" she giggled. "You smell nice and clean... and you shaved. Mmm do you want to join me in my burrito?" she teased.

"I smell nice and clean? Why, what am I normally?" he asked, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Filthy... you're a filthy man..." Scarlett teased.

"Oh filthy, am I? Takes one to know one, babe. You can be just as filthy as me, if not a bit more." Shane teased, lying down beside her on top of the duvet and trying to slide his hand in under the duvet. "It's hot in there alright, that duvet wrapped around you is almost as tight as your pussy." He kissed her slowly then growled "Hmmm I've just had a shower."

"And?" asked Scarlett.

"Now you're getting me all horny again" he groaned.

"So you don't want to join me in my burrito? I'm happy to entertain myself then." Scarlett said, turning over onto her back, bending her knees up and stretching her arm down between her legs, sighing and relaxing into touching herself. Shane watched her for a moment and she saw the lustful look in his eyes. "Still not want to join me?" she asked, looking at him and licking her lips.

Shane stood up and started pulling his cock to get fully hard, looking at her. "C'mere" he said, tapping the edge of the bed. She unrolled herself from the duvet and kneeled high in front of him, wrapping her arms round his neck and kissing him passionately. He stroked his cock with one hand and with the other he reached between her legs, gently feeling her pussy getting wetter before sliding one and then two fingers inside her. She moaned quietly and breathed out heavily into his mouth as they kissed. She ran her hands down his body, moved his hand from his cock and squeezed his balls before firmly stroking his cock. He stopped kissing her "Lie down" Shane said. She looked at him, pulled his hand away from her and licked his fingers. He groaned.

She moved and sat up on all fours near the head of the bed, sticking her ass out and nodding her head at him to come over. "Oh you want it like that do you, you minx?" he asked.

"Mm Hm, it's so deep and intense when you fuck me from behind" she said, coyly squeezing his thigh as he moved up behind her.

"Mmm yeah and you're always loud, I fucking love it" he growled, stroking his cock against her pussy from behind.

"I can't help it, I can't catch my breath even if you're not fucking me hard. It feels...awww" she shuddered and he laughed, kissing her neck. "I'll try and be quieter" she said, playfully.

"Don't fucking dare!" he teased. "There's no one else here, I want to fuck you and hear it cos I'm not going go hold back on you." he leaned forward on top of her and slid his cock inside her. They both exhaled loudly and he pushed her legs together and slowly thrust in and out. She began panting immediately. "Oh fuck Scarl, Mmmmm yeah" Shane groaned.

"Mmmm yeah" Scarlett panted and laughed, her voice jerking at his thrusts "See...I can't... take it... without...mmm...oh God... without... moaning.at.each.thrust...oh!" She lay her torso and shoulders down on the mattress, pushing her hips and ass up towards him. "Oh my God that's so deep! Oh my God. Aw Shane fuck me" she moaned as he fucked her quicker.

"Aw yeah, your pussy is mine" Shane said as he smacked her ass "I'm fucking you until you scream, if you can handle me balls deep inside you" he groaned, thrusting harder and deeper into her and smacking her ass. She inhaled sharply, moaned and reached back to stop his hand smacking her ass but he moved her hand, smacking her ass again "MINE!" he said.

"Ease up with the dominance!" she said, in short jerky breaths. Shane growled. "Stop a minute, Shane." Scarlett said. Shane stopped. "I need a pillow under me" she said breathlessly, lifting a pillow and stuffing it between the bed and her hips as Shane started thrusting into her again. "Oh FUCK YES, oh my God that's... so... fucking deep. Aw yeah, oh fuck" she moaned, grasping the sheets. "Oh my God. Aw that's so good" she moaned.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you? Fuck yeah your cunt is getting tighter. Aw fuck I want to hear you, I can feel you're going to cum. Come on, cum for me. Cum for me while I fuck you hard" he said getting louder as he thrust harder into her, slapping against her and grasping her hips.

She was concentrating on her orgasm as it edged closer, her clit rubbing against the pillow underneath her. His words were putting her off and he was thrusting a bit too hard but she felt like she needed it to push her over the edge. She was also worried she'd get to the brink and he would cum before she did. "Don't stop, keep going. Aw fuck me, I'm so close. Yeah. Harder. I want you so deep. Fuck me harder" she started to shout.

"Fuck yeah, aw fuck that's it" Shane yelled, thrusting as hard as he could "Can you feel my balls slapping your cunt? FUCK! come on, cum for me!" he grabbed her hair and smacked her ass several times. "I'm gonna empty my balls for you!" he growled "Fucking cum for me!"

Scarlett felt her body start to shake and her pre-cum rush of juice just as she came "Ah it's so hard. Fuck...FUCK. OH fuck me, fuck me. oh YES!" she screamed and her hips bucked as she contracted uncontrollably around his cock deep inside her.

Shane felt his balls tighten intensely as she squeezed his cock inside her and he came with hard thrusts "FUCK! AW FUCK YEAH! TAKE MY LOAD YOU FILTHY SLUT! FUCKING TAKE IT!" he yelled, his cock throbbed thick spurts into her.

Scarlett's orgasm was just subsiding "SHANE! WHAT THE FUCK?" she shouted as he was still cumming inside her. "What did you just say?" she shouted breathlessly, pushing her hand against his thigh and trying to pull away from him. His cock spurted once more, he groaned and thrust his hips before collapsing down on top of her on the bed, gasping. "SHANE! You just called me a 'filthy slut'! WHAT the fuck?" she shouted, trying to push him off her.

He panted "Oh fucking hell. What?" he pulled his cock out of her and rolled onto his back on the bed beside her. She sat up on her knees and stared at him. "I have no blood near my brain to be coherent, wait a minute!" he panted, squeezing her ass. "Oh fuck, I needed that" he said, trying to steady his breathing. Scarlett lay down on the bed again, seething, and waited for him to recover. "So what's the issue?" he asked.

"You called me a filthy slut while you came inside me!" Scarlett said, sternly.

"We were literally calling each other filthy just before we started fucking. That was really fucking hard sex and I was shooting my load while I said it....?" he shrugged, puzzled, breathing heavily.

"A slut? you called me a slut!" she exclaimed.

"Well I know for a fact that when you said you haven't been seeing anyone else that you're lying." he said matter-of-factly.

"WHAT?" Scarlett asked, turning to look at him.

"Yeah, I was speaking to Liam the other day, he said you'd told him we broke up when you went out the night before Christmas Eve and both got so drunk that you ended up sleeping with him" Shane looked at her and frowned, wiping the perspiration from his brow and still trying to catch his breath

"First of all, that's not what happened and it doesn't constitute 'seeing someone' and secondly, even if I had fucked him that doesn't make me a slut. You're not my boyfriend anymore. I have no doubt there are people you haven't told me about so get off your high horse you self- righteous prick! How dare you call me a slut! How dare you do that to me!" she said coldly in a low, firm tone.

"So what the fuck are we actually doing?" snapped Shane.

"I don't know, hating each other and having angry sex? You're just fucking with my head. One minute you're being all gentle and kind and the next you're angry about some guy who lives in my flat and doesn't even mean anything and then you're fucking me and calling me a slut because one of my friends was trying to make you feel shit..." Scarlett started crying.

Shane tutted, sighed and sat up, putting his arms around her "Scarlett, don't get upset. We just seem to be missing the point with each other" he said "I'm not sure this was the best idea. I know we agreed to a break and I know we've missed each other..." he shrugged. "It's probably not what you want to hear but I'm not sure we're..."

"GOOD FOR EACH OTHER?" Scarlett interrupted, sharply. She sighed and anger rose in her as the initial burst of tears had passed.

Shane held her tight against him and his arms grasped her body. "Maybe" he whispered. Scarlett tried to move but he held her tightly and she could hear him swallowing quickly and trying to breathe calmly. "Wait" he said, his voice cracking. He tried to clear his throat. Scarlett realised he must be upset. She'd never seen him cry the whole time she'd known him. Scarlett relaxed into his chest as he continued to hold her, she didn't try to leave his grip even though she was angry. Eventually he eased his grip and stroked her hair "I'm sorry Scarl. I'm sorry for calling you a slut and I'm sorry for upsetting you" he whispered. "C'mon get up and get showered" he said, nudging her. Scarlett sat up and looked him in the eye "C'mon! Once you're ready we can go and get something to eat and get a coffee before we go to the train station." Scarlett nodded and he leaned in to kiss her.

Scarlett got showered and dressed in her new outfit, straightened her hair and put on her makeup and perfume. Shane was waiting downstairs. She gathered all her belongings and went downstairs, peeking into the living room to see him putting away the dishes in the kitchen. He was wearing his blue jeans that she loved, a black top, black leather boots and his leather jacket. He had carefully gelled his hair and groomed his beard and she could smell his cologne dancing through the room. "I'm nearly ready to go" she called to him as she looked in the hallway mirror to apply her eyeliner. She wasn't sure what mood he was in now.

"OK babe, I'll call a taxi" he replied, cheerfully and she heard him on the phone. Then he came out of the kitchen, through the living room and into the hallway. She saw in the mirror that he stopped and admired her before meeting her gaze. She was wearing black combat trousers that hugged her hips and ass, a green, figure-hugging top with a scooped neckline that showed off her cleavage, her black cord blazer and patterned Converse shoes. He smiled and approached her, grabbing her ass with both his hands before wrapping his arms round her waist "Mmmm you look so hot. Your ass in those trousers MMMMM" he groaned through gritted teeth and kissed her on the back of the neck. He pressed his body against her back, holding her hips and rubbing his crotch against her ass.

"Thanks, so do you. Steady on! I'm trying to do my eyeliner" she laughed. She applied her eyeliner and lip gloss while he stood wrapped around her and watched her in the mirror. She turned round and stood up on her tip toes to wrap her arms round his neck and kissed him in slow, passionate tongue strokes as he caressed her back and squeezed her ass.

"Mmm you smell good" she said as they broke their kiss. He reached his hand up to his lips and made a face, Scarlett laughed "Is my lip gloss too sticky for you? Sure you love it sticky!" she kissed him again quickly.

"I like it sticky but not if it's your lip gloss. Eughhh" he said, lifting a tissue and wiping his mouth as Scarlett reapplied her lip gloss.

The taxi sounded the horn outside the house and they both rushed to lift their bags, turn out the lights and leave the house. They went into the city centre, had a late lunch and their usual stop at Starbucks before going to the train station to catch the train to Liam's house party.

At the party, it was the first time Scarlett and her friends had seen each other since September, they had a lot to catch up on. Everyone was talking to Scarlett and apologising to Shane for hogging her. The night went on and everyone who came in had seen Scarlett and they'd all wanted the same chat, Shane walked away and left her to it. Scarlett didn't drink much alcohol at first, only a glass of bourbon and coke and a bottle of beer- she wasn't feeling it after last night. After filling in all her friends, she saw Shane sitting at the table at the top end of the kitchen and walked towards him. He sat back as she approached and frowned as she came to sit on his lap. "Relax! No one knows we've split up. Even if they do, so what?" she said quietly in his ear, wrapping her arms round his neck.

"Liam knows" he said in a low tone. "Are you trying to make a dick out of me?" he asked, putting his arm round her waist, reaching his hand between her legs, squeezing her pussy tightly over her clothes.

"Ahh! That hurts!" she grabbed his hand to try and release his grip. "You have no problem making a dick out of yourself, believe me! Is this still about him?" she asked, exasperated.

"He came over to me when you were in there talking" Shane nodded towards the living room "And said he didn't realise you and I were back together and he hoped there were no hard feelings and wanted to shake my hand!" Shane said sternly in a sarcastic tone. "So I told him we weren't back together, we'd just bumped into each other today and were spending time together before we came here" he said.

"He's not stupid, Shane, he knows we're still fucking. He's just in denial." said Scarlett quietly but firmly, looking in his eyes. "Look, he's had a crush on me since we were 14 years old. Last week we went out, got drunk and I was staying over here anyway. I was feeling sorry for myself cos I missed you, he saw his chance to try to finally try to shag me. I said no, he asked me for a blow job but he was so drunk he couldn't get hard. I went to bed on my own in the spare room and he gave me a lift home, dreadfully hungover, the next day. That was it and he's hardly going to tell you that. He's been jealous of you since we got together, that's why he invites you to everything - he just wants to be you. Happy now?" she said.

"Scarlett...smoke?" Liam shouted down the kitchen, holding up a joint.

Scarlett looked round "Yeah, be there in a minute" she shouted back.

"There's nothing more to it. Just chill out and enjoy tonight" Scarlett said, looking in Shane's eyes.

"Yeah, ok. Sorry for being a wet blanket" Shane said, hugging her to him. "I am having a good time, especially with you here in my lap." he winked at her.

"Speaking of wet...you don't even need to try and you've got me wet" Scarlett whispered. "You smell so good I want to devour you" she whispered in his ear while she smelled his neck. He rubbed her pussy over her clothes. "You look hot tonight, I love those jeans on you" she whispered, subtly grinding on his lap as she looked in his eyes.

"I know you do, that's why I wore them" he whispered back, smiling at her. "They're also pretty good at hiding a raging boner, like the one you're enjoying right now. Mmm I want to fuck you..." he whispered in her ear and he looked around the room "...but I think it'd be too obvious to try and sneak to a more private setting, eh?" he asked.

"SCARLETT?" shouted Liam from the back door.

"Yeah..." Scarlett sighed. "...and you're getting cock blocked by Liam. I'm gonna..." she nodded her head towards the back door. Shane tapped her crotch with his hand and kissed her.

"Behave" he said, smacking her ass as she stood up. Before she reached the other side of the kitchen, there was the sound of smashing glass upstairs and Liam ran through the kitchen and up the stairs. Someone had accidentally smashed Liam's bedroom window and cut their arm.

Everyone stood out the front of Liam's house and waved the injured party off in a taxi to the Emergency Department for stitches. Not long after that, Scarlett was nominated as the most appropriate, least intoxicated person to phone another friend's parents and ask them to come and pick him up because he'd drunk too much and was very sick. Afterwards there was a conflab in Liam's room about the broken window. Scarlett's input was laughed at by the men in the room so she left and went back downstairs to the kitchen, sat at the table and poured herself 3 glasses of straight bourbon in a row. A guy who'd been in her class at school but who she hadn't seen since came over with a bottle of tablets, talking about how he was into herbal alternatives and this was a good way to cleanse your liver, offering them to her.

Against her better judgement and in a repeat of poor decision making that followed her around, she took 2 tablets from the bottle before the guy got interrupted by someone asking him about them just as she put them in her mouth. Out of no where Shane came flying towards her, holding his hand out level with her mouth "SPIT THOSE OUT NOW" he raged quietly through gritted teeth. She looked at him and spat out the one that was still in her mouth, he put it on the table. "Did you really just take that? You don't even know what that is! You don't even know him!" he seethed, pulling the chair next to her closer and sitting down, grasping her arms and pulling her round to face him.

Scarlett was embarrassed "I do know him! He was in my class at school, he said it's some herbal liver cleanse thing..." she thought about it as she said it and realised how stupid it sounded.

"Women who get raped at parties are usually the victim of some sad act who knows them. Scarlett, you haven't seen him for 4 years. He was over there earlier talking about all sorts of crazy shit and I was wondering who the fuck he was. Then I see you taking whatever the fuck he's peddling!" Shane said, concerned.

"Fucking hell Shane! He's a bit aloof but he wouldn't rape me!" said Scarlett.

"Wouldn't he?!" said Shane "You're so fucking naive sometimes. You just take people at face value and trust them when you shouldn't!" he hissed. "What if I hadn't been here?" he asked

"Well, I guess we won't know now that my knight in shining armour swooped in to save me. I just wanted to have fun, OK?" she said, apologetically.

"Yeah but you need to start thinking about the consequences, you need to think past the next 10 minutes. That's really worried me seeing that. Please don't go near him for the rest of the night." Shane held her hands in his and looked in her eyes.

She nodded and looked at him "Ok, I'm sorry. That was a stupid thing to do. I'm embarrassed now" she said, looking down. "Do you want a drink?" she asked holding up the bottle of bourbon.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to have another drink after that, do you?" Shane said quietly. Scarlett looked at him, embarrassed and shook her head. "If you start to not feel well it's important you tell me, alright?" Shane said, holding her hands back in his.

"C'mere everyone, it's nearly the countdown" Liam called from the living room.

Everyone gathered in the living room from all corners of the house, Scarlett saw Shane talking to the guy from her class and she felt her cheeks get flushed. Then everyone was counting down to midnight "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They all shouted, cheered, clapped, hugged each other and clinked glasses. Many people started singing Auld Lang Syne and Liam walked into the kitchen to get more drinks.

Shane wrapped his arms around Scarlett's waist and kissed her like she was the only person in the room. "Happy New Year" he smiled at her. "Seems like that guy is actually telling the truth about his herbal liver cleanse shit so you're ok but please never do that again" Shane said. Scarlett nodded and smiled nervously. "I'm a bit hungry, do you want to get some snacks?" he asked. She nodded and they went into the kitchen just as Liam walked back. Shane let go of her hand.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers