New Year's Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scarlett, do you want to spark up now?" Liam asked. She looked at Shane briefly who rolled his eyes but nodded so she followed Liam out to the back garden while he lit the spliff. Just as they took their first hit, someone indoors yelled for Liam. "FUCK SAKE, what now?!" he hissed, taking the joint from Scarlett.

Scarlett laughed as she exhaled deeply "That's the problem with being the host" she said as he took a draw and handed her back the joint. "If you're not back soon, I'm smoking all of this on my own" she said. He waved his arm like he wouldn't be away long and exhaled in a long puff before going indoors and shutting the door. It was cold and damp outside but the longer she sat there, the more she smoked and the more relaxed she became. She saw Shane looking out the window for her and then felt the door sliding against her back.

"Scarl, what are you doing sitting out here on your own? Where's Liam?" he asked.

"Someone shouted for him so he went back inside" she said.

"You're freezing, come on in here." he said as he lifted her up. She put out the joint and put it in the plant pot they usually left them in.

They went into the kitchen. Her friends had returned from the Emergency Room and Liam's sister and her boyfriend had arrived from a nearby bar, the guy from school with the weird herbal tablets was chatting to them at the table. Scarlett asked Shane to get her water and she sat down at the table to talk to Liam's sister and eat some snacks. Shane came over with the drink and tried to pull Scarlett away from the table. "No! Don't be rude" she said to him. "Sorry my ex- boyfriend is being very rude, just ignore him he's quite controlling sometimes!" she said to the guy from school, Liam's sister and her boyfriend. They all stared at Shane and then looked at Scarlett, saying nothing. Shane slammed the glass down on the table in front of Scarlett and went into the living room. After a brief conversation at the table, Scarlett went into the living room to find Shane sitting in the armchair in the dark, drinking beer, with only the light from the kitchen and the TV. He didn't look at her when she came in. She sat down on the arm of the chair "Are you OK?" she asked.

Shane sighed. "I asked you not to go near that guy for the rest of the night. You sat down beside him in there and I was trying to move you away from him and you're so high that you said that in front of them" he said in a firm but hushed voice.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to embarrass you." she said, sliding into his lap.

"Don't worry about me, it's yourself you're embarrassing. I think we've had enough tonight, don't you?" he said, firmly.

"Do you want a drink or something to eat or to get some fresh air?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine here" he said, pushing her off his knee and turning towards the TV. Scarlett had never felt such a cold shoulder from him, maybe it just felt that way because was tired and cold and high and she just wanted to collapse into a comfy bed.

Scarlett went to find Liam to ask if she could sleep in the spare room. Then she went upstairs, washed her face, cleaned her teeth and put on her pyjamas. She got into bed and lay for a moment before getting back up and going downstairs to refill her water glass, the party was still in full swing. She went into the living room where Shane was still sitting in the armchair, looking like he wanted to go home. She stood by the arm of the chair "I'm going to sleep in the spare room, if you want to you can share with me. You look like you might want to get away from this now" she said timidly, tentatively stroking his hand with her index finger. He wrapped his finger around hers then grasped her elbow and pulled her gently across his lap, burying his face in her neck, kissing her softly and inhaling her perfume. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Are you OK, Shane?" she whispered.

"Yeah, fine. Let's go to bed" Shane said, pushing her up and standing up. He followed her up the stairs and went to splash water on his face while she got into bed.

"Lock the door" she said when he walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

"What? why?" he asked as he took off his clothes. Scarlett got up and locked the door and they got into bed just as the door knocked.

Scarlett got up and opened the door very slightly. It was Liam and he was wasted. "Hey, let me in" he whispered, holding up a condom.

"No, go away!" Scarlett whispered, holding the door closed against her body.

"What? c'mon Scarlett, stop being such a cock tease!" Liam whispered, trying to push the door open further.

"Is everything alright?" asked Shane from the darkness in the room.

Liam's eyes widened as he realised she wasn't alone and he sighed "Oh. Right. I see how it is!" he said, sounding disappointed and embarrassed.

"Liam..." Scarlett whispered, catching his arm as he turned away onto the landing "...I'm sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick last week"

He tried to shake her hand off him "No, that's fine, I get it..." his voice getting louder "sorry to interrupt, Shane... enjoy her mate" he shouted.

"SHHHH!" Scarlett said "Go to bed Liam, you're wasted!"

Shane got out of bed and walked over to the door, trying to pull it open but Scarlett held it. "Don't!" she turned and hissed at Shane.

She turned back to Liam who was standing looking at her, shaking his head. "Sorry Liam, go to bed" she whispered and shut the door, locking it.

They got into bed and Shane lay on his back with his arms bent, resting his head on his hands. "What the fuck was that? He's got it bad for you,

Scarl. He needs to watch himself!" he hissed.

Scarlett turned onto her side to face him and slid beside him "He's just drunk, I don't know what he thought he was doing" she said, quietly.

"Yes you do, he wanted to fuck you. That's why you asked me to lock the door, isn't it?" Shane seethed.

"You're making it sound like we're in a house full of sex pests!" Scarlett whispered incredulously "First the guy from school and now Liam! He's only got lecherous since you and I got together. I've hardly seen him though, you've seen him more than me" she said.

Shane growled with frustration "That might be my fault...remember the weekend the guys helped me move house, I phoned you to come over cos the guys and I were gonna have a few drinks?"

"Yeah but I was already a bottle of wine deep, eating Chinese takeaway food" Scarlett whispered, laughing.

"Yeah. We all got so drunk and Nosey Paul from work was going on about how many places there were to fuck in the new house and I may have used the word 'insatiable' about you..." Shane said, cringing.

"Shane!" Scarlett hissed "Eugh, oh my god!" she pursed her lips.

"I mean, it was a joke and I didn't know Liam had a thing for you but..." he sighed and growled again with frustration. "Now I'm fucking raging at him. What sort of moron is he, behaving like that tonight? I'm gonna have a word with him tomorrow!" he seethed.

"I doubt something you said one night over a year ago has made such a difference, Shane. Don't say anything to him because he's going to be feeling bad enough as it is. Just leave it be." Scarlett sighed.

She stroked her hand across his chest and kissed his chest before lying her head down on it. "I'm not in the mood for any hanky panky babe" he said, awkwardly.

"Hanky panky? What is this, the 50's?! Neither am I! I smoked a whole joint so I'm baked and then buzz kill Liam bust in, I just want to sleep. I thought you needed a cuddle but if you don't want that it's fine." said Scarlett as she turned over with her back to him and was asleep in minutes, leaving Shane awake and conflicted.

A short time later Shane turned over and spooned her, he wrapped his arm over her stomach and pressed his body against hers while he kissed her hair. She stirred "Alright?" she murmured.

"Yeah, I do need a cuddle" he whispered. Scarlett smiled to herself.

"Are you comfy?" she whispered

"Yes, shhhhh go back to sleep" Shane whispered. Scarlett lifted her arm and wrapped it over his, across her waist and fell back to sleep.

Later Scarlett woke suddenly with the worst post-spliff thirst she could remember. She sat up and gulped down her glass of water before getting out of bed. As she unlocked and opened the door Shane startled awake "I'm just getting more water" she whispered before tiptoeing downstairs. She drank 2 glasses of water one after the other and refilled her glass before going back upstairs. The house was cold and she shivered as she reached the bedroom door, felt her way across the room in the dark and got back into the warm bed.

Shane groaned as she settled in bed and he pulled her closer to him. He inhaled sharply "You're freezing!" he whispered. He wrapped his arms around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. He stroked her head and kissed her forehead before finding her mouth and kissing her. She moaned in surprise. They kissed passionately and he slipped his hand up her top, squeezing her breast and rubbing her nipple under his thumb. She stroked her hand over his chest and they both laughed softly into each other's mouths as he reacted to her cold hands against his skin. He stroked his hand down from her breasts into her pants and she lifted her leg up and pushed her hips towards him as his hand reached her pussy and she sighed heavily. He stopped kissing her "You're so wet" he whispered, his breath hot on her mouth as he stroked her pussy and slid a finger inside. She gasped and tried to control her breathing as he slowly finger fucked her. "My cock is so hard for you" he whispered "Take off your pants. Let me fuck you, Scarl."

"No, it's too quiet. Everyone will hear!" she whispered, shuddering as he continued to finger her.

"Get on top and go slow then" he whispered.

"No, not here." she whispered "I'll take my pants off but only so you can finger me easier." she wriggled out of her pants and pyjama bottoms and spread her legs further. "Give me another finger...or two" she whispered, sucking his bottom lip as she kissed him.

Shane held her in his left arm and slid two more fingers inside of her and they both gasped "You're so tight!" Shane whispered. Scarlett stroked her hand down his body and awkwardly pulled down his pants. She grasped his balls with her left hand and held his cock tight with her right hand. "Fuck! I love when you squeeze my balls. C'mon, wank me off" he whispered as he started sliding his fingers in and out of her. She was so wet that it made a loud squelching noise, she bent her legs up to spread them further and dripped down his hand. He lifted his thumb and gently circled her clit. Scarlett started steadily, firmly stroking his cock as they lay facing each other in the dark, breathing into each other's mouths and kissing. They gasped and tried not to make noise as they stroked each other faster.

"Shane, I'm gonna cum" Scarlett whispered urgently as Shane's fingers fucked her quickly, the duvet wasn't doing much to muffle the sound of her wet pussy.

"Turn your face into my neck, towards the pillow" he whispered. "You're dripping wet, I wish I had my cock inside you"

"Don't stop, I'm nearly there" she whispered as she turned her head and clasped her teeth against his shoulder, dribbling and panting and barely containing soft moans as she came.

He felt her clench his fingers inside "Oh fuck" he whispered as she bit his shoulder and she stopped stroking him but her grip on his cock and balls tensed. He felt her finally relax her whole body and release his fingers. She turned back round and started quickly pumping his cock. "Suck my fingers, taste yourself on them" he whispered and groaned as she took his fingers in her mouth and sucked them hard. She squeezed his balls harder as she stroked his cock firmly. "Oh fuck yeah" he groaned. She shushed him. "I'm trying but...aw fuck" he whispered "Oh...yeah...fuck". Scarlett kissed his mouth hard until he pulled away "Aw Scarlett, I love you" he groaned. Scarlett felt his balls tense and she held them gently while firmly stroking his cock. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" he groaned. Scarlett broke from his hold and quickly put the head of his cock in her mouth just as he came. He groaned feeling her mouth around it and then tried to compose himself, panting with each spurt into her mouth before jumping with sensitivity against her tongue and stroking his hand through her hair to signal her to stop.

Scarlett swallowed and lay back on the bed. She was glad it was dark and they couldn't really see each other. For only the second time ever, Shane had said he loved her. Now, when they were broken up but still fucking. Even more awkwardly, it was while she was giving him a hand job. Scarlett didn't feel like he loved her and she knew she couldn't say she loved him, she had intense feelings for him and she knew he felt the same. They had an intense lust for each other and it had a hold over Scarlett but she'd never thought of it as love, like she'd felt before. It also wasn't the first time he'd said something he apparently didn't mean in that situation.

Shane lay breathing heavily beside her, he stroked her arm and pulled her in to his chest and they both fell asleep without saying anything.

The next morning, Scarlett stirred quickly as she felt Shane's tongue on her. The room was bright and warm but the house was quiet and she could hear the birds singing outside. She hated when he started to lick her pussy before she was really wet but she was powerless to him right now. She gave up trying to protest and gave in to the sensations. He didn't look up at her or move his face away from her body and he didn't stop, instead he kept his mouth on her pussy as she got wetter. Her body began to arch and roll her hips towards him and her breathing quickened but she tried to stay quiet. The sound of him licking her and how wet she was got louder the closer she got to her orgasm, she lifted the pillow and pressed it over her face as she tried to muffle the sound of her gasping. Shane pushed his face hard against her, holding her thighs round his neck and sucking hard and flicking his tongue as she came, her back arched off the bed and her head fell back as she tried to keep her noise down and held the pillow tight over her face. He continued to suck her clit and just when she thought she couldn't cum any harder, her body convulsed and contorted and she squealed into the pillow, her body went rigid before collapsing, breathless against the bed. Shane quickly stopped and lay up over her, lifting the pillow and kissing up her neck and mouth while she lay with her eyes closed, head back and mouth open, trying to steady her breathing, she wrapped her legs around him.

"Good Morning" he whispered.

Scarlett opened her eyes, he was looking down at her and smiling. "Oh my god, was I loud?" she whispered "my ears are ringing."

He kissed her passionately while he grinded his hard cock against her dripping wet pussy. His beard was wet and his mouth warm. He stopped and looked at her "Can you taste yourself? Mmm you taste good" he whispered as he ran his warm hands up and down her thighs. She moaned quietly as he rubbed his cock harder against her, his breathing getting more urgent. "Can I slip it inside you babe?" he whispered. She nodded and loosened her legs around him just enough to reach down and guide his cock inside her. She was so wet that his cock slid out again as Shane adjusted his position before he pushed firmly into her and she grasped her legs around him. He breathed out sharply "Aw you're so wet". They lay in missionary, their faces inches apart, they kissed and he fucked her slowly. She thought how this was the most intimate, tender sex they'd had for a long time, in the morning light, looking at each other. "Is this OK for you babe?" he whispered, looking in her eyes as he quickened his thrusts slightly and stroked her hair and face, kissing her gently.

She nodded "Yeah, I love feeling you inside me, Shane. I love how you fuck me" she whispered. He closed his eyes briefly and frowned. "Does it feel good for you?" she whispered as she lifted her legs higher around him and grabbed his ass. She watched his face. He nodded and opened his eyes. He began to thrust faster and the bed began to squeak. "Stop!" she whispered, making a face. "the bed is so noisy!" He stopped. The lustful look on his face read that he didn't care how loud it was right now, he just wanted to fuck her. "Throw the duvet on the floor and fuck me on it" she whispered. He groaned in a low growl and she felt his cock twitch inside her. He sat up, gathered the duvet from around them and threw it down beside the bed, pulled his cock out of her and held his hands out, pulling her up and onto her feet. They lay down on the duvet bundled on the floor. Scarlett bent her legs up towards her and rested them on his shoulders as he slid his cock back inside her and lay forward to kiss her.

"Aw fuck babe, your pussy is so tight" he whispered as he thrust at a firm, steady pace. "Can you hear how wet you are when I'm fucking you?" he whispered, looking in her eyes.

"Yeah, you love that sound, don't you?" she whispered. She knew he loved talking like this and that thrilled her. "Does it feel good? Tight and wet round your cock" she whispered.

"Aw fuck, yeah. I love fucking your pussy" he whispered. He started thrusting faster into her and she could see he was reaching the point of no return.

"Mmm it feels so good when you fuck me and cum inside me. Will you cum inside me?" she whispered, watching as he closed his eyes and started panting.

"Yeah I'll cum inside your wet pussy babe." he whispered "Oh fuck...so wet, listen to how wet your pussy is when I'm fucking you." he started fucking her faster and harder. "Tell me you want it" he whispered.

"I want you to cum inside my wet pussy, Shane. I want to feel you cum inside me" she whispered as she watched his face frown and felt his ass cheeks clench as he thrust hard into her and let out 3 loud gasps. "Oh yeah, give me that whole load, fill me up" she whispered as she felt his cock throb inside her and he came. He panted hard, fast breaths and she caressed his face, wiped his brow and kissed his forehead softly while he lay his head on her chest and recovered.

He let out a low groan. "You didn't cum babe" he whispered, cupping her breast in his hand.

"That's ok, I came before. I wanted you to cum and I know you like when I tell you" she whispered, stroking his hair.

He sighed heavily "It's hot when you talk like that. You know I love it. I couldn't wait, sorry babe" he whispered, reaching up to kiss her mouth.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and smiled "I've told you before..." she whispered.

"I know, I know you have. I can't help it though, I always want you to cum" he interrupted "Oh my god I don't know how I'm getting off this floor"

She laughed and found the edge of the duvet, throwing it across them and wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him. "You're not" she giggled softly. They fell asleep with his cock still inside her.

Scarlett woke to the noise of someone clearing up downstairs. Shane was fast asleep on top of her. She stroked his hair and nudged him. "Shane, wake up!" she whispered. He groaned and sighed. "Shane, c'mon. We need to get up." He sighed again but didn't move so she reached down and smacked his ass.

He jumped and looked up at her "AAOWW! fucking hell, I wasn't expecting that. What'd you do that for?" he asked, annoyed.

Scarlett laughed "Stings, doesn't it? Especially when you don't ask for it or get asked if it's OK." she said, raising her eyebrows at him. She nudged him again "We'd better get up" she whispered. He groaned and reluctuantly peeled himself off her. "Eugh we're so sweaty" she whispered. He sat up on the edge of the bed, slightly slumped and sighed. Scarlett got up and shook out the duvet, throwing it back behind him on the bed and started picking up last night's clothes off the floor and looking through her bag for clean clothes. Shane watched her, grabbed her ass, stroked her thighs and reached forward to kiss her back. He pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms round her waist. He kissed her stomach and she tried to release his arms. He reached down, lifting her ass and pulling her onto his lap, straddling him on the edge of the bed. "Shaaaane!" she complained "I need to have a shower"