New Year's Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

He looked up at her "A shower?" he asked.

She looked puzzled "Yes, cos it smells like sex to me in here so I definitely need a wash." She smelled his neck "Yep, you definitely smell like you've been shagging all night."

He sighed. "You don't want to waste this morning wood though?" he said, grabbing her hips and thrusting his hips up towards her so his hard cock pushed against her pussy.

"Come in to the shower for a quickie then" she teased and broke from his grip to open the bedroom window. She lifted her clean clothes and a towel from the rail and slipped out of the room into the bathroom. She washed her face and started cleaning her teeth then heard the door knock, she opened it slightly and Shane pushed it. She smiled, dribbling toothpaste on her chest and moved back to the sink as Shane locked the door behind him. He pressed his body against her back as she cleaned her teeth over the sink, reaching his arm round to stroke her pussy with his hand. She rinced her mouth with water and stood up.

They got into the shower and Scarlett quickly washed her hair. "Stand on your tip toes" Shane said as he bent his knees and slid his cock inside her "Lean forward". Scarlett put her hand on the glass to brace herself and Shane fucked her quickly "I want you to cum, babe" he groaned and lifted her leg, hooking her knee in the crook of his arm and rubbing her clit frantically.

"Let go of my leg, I feel like I'm going to slip." She said and he slowly set her leg down. "I'm not going to cum, I can't get there but you feel so good inside me" she said.

"Babbbbe" Shane groaned. "I want you to cum with me"

"It's not gonna happen and you're nearly there. Don't cum inside me, pull out" she said hurriedly.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum now babe" he groaned and quickly pulled his cock out of her and stroked it as he came splurting thick ropes of cum on her ass. He panted heavily and leaned back against the shower wall while Scarlett quickly washed her body then got out of the shower. He washed himself while she dried herself and she was leaning on the edge of the bath towel drying her hair when he stepped out of the shower. "Why did you want me to pull out?" Shane asked.

"Cos it's too messy to manage jizz dripping out of me and drying myself with a guest towel in a strange house" she said, shrugging.

They left the bathroom, got dressed and tidied up the bedroom. They gathered their belongings and left the bedroom to join the others clearing up downstairs. At the top of the stairs, Shane grasped Scarlett's hips and turned her round, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into him. "Just one more moment alone" he whispered and started kissing her gently and passionately. She reached up and slid her arms round his neck. They kissed softly for a few minutes before they heard voices downstairs and headed down to the kitchen.

Everyone who'd stayed over was cleaning a different area of the kitchen or a different room. Liam was lying on the sofa with a blanket over his head and kept running to the bathroom claiming he was going to be sick but then returning to let everyone know it was a false alarm. Scarlett left her bags at the bottom of the stairs and went into the kitchen. She lifted a roll of black bin liners, ripped one off it and shook it out and started in the hallway sorting rubbish and recycling. Shane came up to her wearing his coat and put his hand on her back and spoke in a low voice in her ear "I'm going to get going now, babe. Do you want to come with?"

Scarlett looked him in the face and laughed "Where the hell are you going? You can't just leave, we have to help clean up. You don't get off that lightly!"

Shane looked embarrassed and shifted on his feet. " Oh. Right. Well. I was just going to go home, if you want to come? I've always just gone home the morning after a party."

Scarlett rolled her eyes and handed him a bin liner "No, take your coat off, start putting that recycling in this bag and stop being a bad guest"

Shane reluctantly took the bag from her and took direction from her for the rest of the afternoon as they cleared the rubbish, cleaned and hovered the house. The other friends did the washing up, cleaned up any breakages and spillages, phoned a glazer to come and fix the broken window and tidied the garden.

By 4pm everything in the house was back to normal in time for Liam's parents to return home. Scarlett walked with Shane and her friends to the train station. Shane was still particularly touchy-feely, holding her hand and stroking her fingers as they walked. When they got to the train station, the others went inside to check the timetable and Shane stood outside to say goodbye to Scarlett, wrapping his arms round her waist and slid his hands into the back pockets of her jeans. He kissed her gently then rested his forehead on hers and looked in her eyes "Can I see you again before you go back to uni?" he asked.

"Hmmm maybe" she teased.

"Please" he whispered.

"Well, you have my phone number so you just need to use it" she giggled, kissed him quickly and slid out of his arms. "See you soon maybe?" she asked.

"I'll be in touch babe" he said, waving as she walked away. "Happy New Year" he shouted after her. She waved but didn't turn around and walked home feeling hopeful for the new year ahead.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers