New Year's Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve acted first, breaking the kiss. She pulled her hand off his cock and moved it up to his shoulder. She gave him a push and rolled him onto his back. Kicking off the blankets from the bed, she hopped off the edge for a moment. As she smiled at Sam seductively, Eve pulled his boxers down to his ankles, at which point he kicked them free.

Sam laid there, completely naked. His precum-covered cock glistened in the early morning light, already at its full length, and hard as steel. As his boxers flew across the room, Eve reached down, and, in one fluid movement, pulled her panties off, letting them pool at her feet.

"We can cuddle later, but for right now I need your cock in me." Eve climbed back onto the bed and straddled Sam. Immediately, she began grinding her already-soaked pussy lips along Sam's gloriously hard cock.

She hovered for a moment, moaning as she felt the electricity of having his cockhead rub along her pussy, before she dropped herself down to be impaled on it fully. "Oh, hell yes...mmm," she sighed - first, at the feeling of her labia being stretched around his thickness, and then at the sensation of once again being filled completely by her lover's cock.

Rolling his head back onto the mattress, Sam moaned. The feeling of entering Eve, feeling her tight, wet cunt stretching to accommodate his thickness, sent bolts of exquisite pleasure through his cock. Sam brought his hands up to rest on her hips and pulled her down fully onto him. He felt her bottom out.

Eve rocked her hips slowly, testing this new position, and she could immediately feel just how much control she had. Rocking backwards, she could feel Sam's cock slide out of her tight pussy, pushing hard against its front wall. Then rocked forward and drove him back inside of her completely.

She leaned forward slightly and rested her hands on Sam's chest, feeling the taut muscles beneath his skin. As she closed her eyes to focus her senses on where they were joined together, Eve settled into a rhythm of driving his cock in and out of her eager pussy.

As Eve settled into a fast tempo riding him, Sam moved his hands from her hips and up to her breasts as they swayed while her whole body drove itself onto his throbbing cock again and again. He grabbed hold of both of her nipples and tugged hard, knowing it drove his beautiful girlfriend crazy. He rolled them both between his thumbs and forefingers as he began to grind his hips upward to match Eve's downward motion.

Eve's eyes, already closed, scrunched up in response to the new, intense sensations. "Mmm, oh fuck I love that," she moaned loudly. She started grinding down even harder and faster on Sam's cock.

"And I love this," Sam said, increasing the speed of his upward thrusts to match her new pace. He felt her pussy gripping the entirety of his cock tightly as she impaled herself again and again on it.

"Oh Sam," she panted, her body covered in perspiration, "oh fuck yes..." She moved her hands from his chest to the wrought iron headboard of her bed, seeking more leverage to drive his cock deeper inside of her. Her entire pussy was already starting to tingle. She was climbing to orgasm much faster that morning than she had the previous night.

Feeling Eve's pussy tightening around his cock, Sam groaned, "Oh fuck, you have me so close..." His balls tightened as he felt his own orgasm approach. "Don't stop, oh fuck don't you dare stop..."

"Fuck me, Sam!" Eve replied as her pussy started to spasm. With a loud squelching sound, Eve's juicy cunt squeezed Sam's cock tightly. Her whole body joined in; every muscle clenched and shuddered. Her pussy was still the focal point - especially for Sam. It grabbed hold of his cock and relentlessly convulsed all around it. Eve went rigid, held up almost exclusively by her grip on the bed frame. As her body was wracked by her orgasm, she could feel Sam's cock explode inside of her.

"Mmmmm, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...." Sam muttered incoherently as he pumped his seed deep into Eve, flooding her pussy.

Together, the pair moaned at the sensations. Eve's pussy milked Sam's cock with its contractions. She continued to hold her hips down and gently rocked them, coaxing every drop of cum out of her lover. "Oh Sam, fill me...you feel so good cumming in me like that."

Sam's response was incomprehensible; he was completely focused on the feeling of his cock's last few shots of cum being driven deep into his gorgeous girlfriend's ravenous pussy. It still hadn't stopped shuddering. If anything, the feeling of his cum shooting into it had renewed its contractions. Sam felt as though Eve's pussy needed to consume not just his cum, but his entire cock as well.

As their respective orgasms subsided, they continued to lay there, Eve atop Sam, with his slowly- deflating cock inside of her drenched pussy. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips, long and hard, but without any tongue. It was a kiss of love and affection, not the hungry passion that had started the morning's activities.

"That was amazing," Eve said in a contented voice.

"Agreed. I love how much control you had over things," Sam replied, "and I really enjoyed having my hands free to play with your tits.

"Mmm, I enjoyed that too." Looking over at her clock, Eve noticed that it read 7:45 am. "My parents said they would be home shortly after breakfast," she said, frowning. "You need to get going, and I need a shower."

Eve pulled herself up and off Sam's cock. A large flood of their combined juices leaked from her pussy and seeped onto her sheets. "And apparently do some laundry as well," she added while laughing. She took a black silk robe covered with various red flowers from the back of her door and slid it on.

Sam climbed off the bed, retrieved his boxers, and put them back on before looking around the room to collect the rest of his clothes. As he got dressed, he said, "Eve, last night, and this morning, were amazing. I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend."

Eve walked over to him, tying her robe loosely around her waist. She kissed Sam - a long, deep kiss with just a little tongue - before she replied, "I couldn't agree more." She smiled as Sam leaned in to continue the kiss. Eve stopped him by placing her finger on his lips, "My parents will be home soon. We have so much time to explore this together...but not if they catch us while I still have your cum dripping down my thighs."

Sam nodded in agreement. "I know, I know..." he said, sighing happily, as he looked her over. Giving her one final kiss, he grabbed his phone from the desk and headed downstairs and out to his car. As he moved to open his car door, the front door of the house reopened, and Eve emerged in her bare feet.

"Are you crazy?" he asked as she stepped into the frigid January air in just her robe.

She leaned up for one last kiss and said, "I love you, Sam. Happy New Year." Then she turned and ran back inside.

Just before the door closed, a stunned Sam called out to her.

"I love you too, Eve," he said. She turned back around and gave him a wink.

==========================================

Driving back home through the empty streets, Sam smiled as he recalled the wild escapades of the past twenty-four hours - really, the past six months. Since he'd met Eve his life had changed tremendously, and certainly all for the better. He had never felt so happy.

Sam parked in his driveway and headed into the house. He was only moderately surprised to find his mother in the kitchen, sitting at the table with her morning coffee.

"Morning honey, how was the party?" his mother asked, half chuckling. "Didn't get too wild I hope." She knew her son very well - or thought she did. She knew he wasn't the wild, partying type. "No, nothing too wild. Watched some movies and ate snacks." Sam never stopped moving towards the stairs leading down to his room in the basement. "I'm just going to go grab a shower."

Looking at him, her mother raised an eyebrow. "Well, aren't we in a hurry. I'm glad you had a good night..." She paused, then. Her motherly instincts were going off, but she couldn't quite figure out why."You seem...different this morning. Everything alright?" she asked.

"Yes, everything's fine," he replied. "Better than fine."

Sam smiled as he turned and added, "You know what they say, Mom: 'New Year, New Me.'"

12