New Years Eve Pt. 02

Story Info
Mrs gets more time with her young lover.
2.5k words
3.65
7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILHUBBY
ILHUBBY
11 Followers

When I walked in, I found them cozy at the bar with her legs crossed facing him and him looking like a confident young stud who is taking the right steps.

I shook his hand. We traded some pleasantries. "Have fun tonight," we said to each other and he left us to ourselves.

"You are a wicked, wicked man." she said.

So I asked, "How damp are you?"

She smiled deviously..."text him and ask him.." I got no details until the next day because our friends showed up, but mind you he had her reeling.

The night with friends was nice, but I could tell there was a little distraction and a heightened sense of eagerness to end the evening early to see what could possibly transpire. A few texts were sent but nothing too brazen on either side given the innocent gf he was with. Until 11pm....

A text came in to her phone, "Totally distracted. Have you gotten home and changed yet? Are you sure I have dibs?"

We were driving home and she sent a simple picture back of my hand between her spread legs from the front seat of my car. "On the way home. Just getting warmed up....again. Are you going to be coming tonight?"

A while later he texted back "I think so, been a rough night, too much you on my mind to enjoy these people."

She responded, "Oh baby, you wanna come over and take care of my needs?"

His response was nearly immediate when she read "and mine."

"He will be here in 10 minutes" she shouted down from the kitchen to the basement. "Oh my God...Oh My God, " she kept saying. She hustled upstairs to get ready for his arrival. She came down to the basement in a white thong, her choker, a pair of white stilettos and a white silk robe.

I was instantly hard. "Fucking amazing" was how I would describe how she looked. She also had this look of someone that just needed to be taken. It was just a few minutes to midnight, so I had turned on the television for the countdown and retrieved a bottle of champagne from the refrigerator and put it in an ice bucket. I put out 3 champagne flutes. We had the countdown and kissed passionately at midnight. That started into some petting and stroking when the doorbell rang.

I offered to go up and answer it in case any neighbors saw how she was dressed answering the door for him. "She is downstairs....I will be down in a bit....no need to wait for me...." I said to him. I went upstairs and rolled a joint and took my time for them to get relaxed.

I am not exactly sure how much time had passed, but maybe 20-30 minutes. I went back to the basement to find her on her knees in front of the couch with his pretty ample cock in her mouth. She was moaning and stroking and he was telling her how great that felt (she has incredible mouth).

I poured myself some more champagne (which was nearly gone) and sat back on the stool and watched. Her robe was off and noticed that her thong was on the pool table. She picked up the pace and stroked faster moaning and taking him deep into her throat. I was hard watching.

He then pushed her back, stood up and lay on the couch so she mounted his face and went back to his cock. I could not see very well so I went closer and watched them in a very hot "69". She was becoming more and more distracted by the mouth on her pussy.

"Oh my god....that feels amazing. Zane, your tongue..Oh fuck...." she uttered. This went on for a few minutes and she exclaimed she was going to come and she moaned on his cock as a new set of sounds escaped her as he pulled her against him with his hands on her ass.

She came up for breath breathing heavy. "Holy crap...holy crap....." she said and he slid from under her and his wet stiff cock still ready to go. I brought the bottle of champagne over and asked if they needed a sip of refreshment. He chugged one sip and handed her the bottle. She sipped it down and handed it back to me. Her eyes signaling her brain was in another plane.

He pulled her towards him "time to pay off that bet," he declared. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on his shaft. She straddled him and he fed his cock into her pussy. They both moaned and he helped her slide up and down on his cock. His mouth on her tits and pulling her into him. She was in absolute ecstasy. "You are a hot little MILF, aren't you. The object of so much desire. And here you are paying off a little bet with your friends son, you sexy little thing." Something in her brain went off.

"Oh my god, fuck me. Use me for all of those dirty old men and boys you keep telling me about. Have you jerked off to me Zane? Have you?" she asked.

He moaned as he replied..."for years...I have for years." They started their absolute dirty talk off and on...."come for me M..." that did it for her. She rode him hard and fast as he exclaimed a need to explode inside of her. She was coming on him with their mouths entwined and then he came still inside her.

She collapsed on him, and they kissed and she rolled off of him. He stood up and went to the bathroom to discard his condom so we had a few minutes. She described it as amazing and loved me more for helping make this happen. He came out and she wrapped her robe around her and he put his underwear back on and we had a drink, talked and I lit the joint which we shared.

The conversation was light and she was paying attention to both of us and she was getting some very good attention. "I know this is something we can never share, but do you know how many people would be jealous of me?" he stated.

She looked at us and said, "you said that while you were fucking me...how many would be? Do you really think men in this neighborhood think of things like that?" She stood between us with her back to me, sort of leaning back. The lust mixed with a slight high was making her intrigued.

We proceed to have a conversation of the men (made it clear over 18) in the neighborhood and who has made a comment. Zane shared how some of his friends made a list a few years ago and Mrs. made the top of it. "First of all, you are willing to take care of yourself, dress great, and have a beautiful body...definitely the top MILF in the neighborhood."

I started to play with her nipples through the silk robe and that was turning her on. "So which ones would you let in to be part of a night of pleasuring you..?" I asked.

We both made the cut and as we talked more her nipples got harder and Zane reached between her legs and massaged her clit. "You are imagining the line aren't you?" he asked as I could tell her breathing get more erratic.

She drank her beer. "I haven't played with myself thinking of any of these men in a while, but that might change." she said. As I kissed her neck, he kissed her mouth.

As she reached behind and stroked my cock through my pants, he fingered her pussy very slowly. "I was willing to share with Zane, maybe I need more help to satisfy you." Her breasts heaving up and down. Zane knelt down as I unzipped my pants and she stroked my cock. His mouth on her thighs and up between her sopping twat.

He tongue fucked her as she gave me a handjob. "I need this in my pussy" She said and pulled me towards the pool table, spreading her legs on her high heels. I quickly entered her and slowly, deeply fucked her.

In and out of her clenching pussy I slid. "Doesn't one of the twins down the block have a wedding in the summer? Maybe we could do the bachelor party here and you could be our entertainment. I guess that hhe is on your list I bet as well as his dad" I said as I slid in and out.

She pushed back against me. "grab the sides of the table" I ordered. Her tits were on the slate and her legs spread and I started to pound her hard and fast...deeper and harder. Little squeal/moans over and over. "You want to be that....could you handle that? A night of use? "

And at that Zane says, "tonight is a good test run...maybe" With that I stood her up and told Zane to move over by us and instructed her to take his cock out. She did and sucked on it with abandon - making it hard and wet and I started deep hard strokes into her.

"Oh god..oh god...this is too much....I am going to...come...." She held on to Zane with his cock against her cheek as the orgasm washed over her....I was still pumping and I pushed her down and stroked my cock into her mouth.....and then as I stroked and asked if she was ready for my spunk down her throat. She garbled a yes and I shot a huge few streams into her throat and then turned to see Zane at full attention.

Pulling her head towards him..."ready for another?"

And with that she received another but could not keep it all in and spit some into her hand. "I'm sorry....I was breathing too heavy."

We laughed...."well if you cannot take two loads at a time, maybe you could find a helper." I said.

We again took some time to cool down and I went upstairs to get another joint. When I came down they were on the couch with her legs over his and discussing who she would bring as a helper.

"Besides his Mom, which would be off limits, who would you like to see being fucked like a slut...or who do you think would play that role well? " she asked I as I came down. We went through some Instagram photos to see who ever seemed to get a little crazy, dressed well, and would meet our criteria (was like our own version of a pageant). We each made a case for a different neighborhood female and a few of the college girls were where we landed. Mrs said she would love to teach them some things.

Which then brought us to discussing why he left the gf that night and their issues. He had avoided his phone the past two hours and was sure it was blown up with calls and texts. He did not care apparently. She was a bit stuck up and self centered. And did not like his friends very much. He showed us pictures and she was really hot. I mean really hot. But he said he was somehow not attracted to her like he used to be.

With that, Mrs said she needed a shower..."you two go up and I will be up after I clean up and shut things down" I said. They went up and I heard the shower running as I took my time and let her have her fun with her young stud.

I was not feeling any pressure, jealousy or anything...we were all on the same page. I even checked online for some ideas...I am not THAT experienced in sharing my wife or threesomes, so I thought maybe a little inspiration. (Is that pathetic?). So when I went upstairs, they had just gotten out of the shower and were toweling off so I jumped in myself.

When I came out, she was sliding on a pair of black thigh hi stockings and her boots she wore out that night. "I think I may need to demand the right price for that bachelor party...and I think this will work..."

She walked into the bedroom where he was and I just heard him say, "Yeah, that is so hot. We need to go out with you in those some time."

I asked if she would fit in with his friends and he said, "honestly, my friends would love you. Both of you. If you ever want to join me out, lets do it."

She turned on the TV to the music channel station and started to dance. She danced with him and then with me. And both of us. We lit up another joint and the party continued. Eventually after more kissing and groping we were all on the bed and I told her that it was time to see if our stripper could take two cocks in her at the same time. I laid down and she began grinding against me and my finger played with her asshole.

Eventually I lubed her ass and slid my finger in and out to her squirming and moaning. I pulled her on top of me and eased inside of her and I invited Zane to slide inside her. He did and she was squealing from being filled. I slid in and out very slowly and he picked up the pace. I held her in place so he could pound away. In and out of two holes....as she was about to come he put two fingers in her mouth and told her to suck like she had a third dick to pleasure.

She went crazy and sucked and licked hard as I told her I was going to come in her. He told her that he was going to as well. And she screamed that she was going to as well. She released her orgasm to us first and almost went limp as I next filled her ass with my jizz.

Holding her there, Zane pulled out and stood and shot his load down her throat as he was sucked off by her. It was unreal to experience that.

We laid together and talked about plans tomorrow and Zane said he is going to have to come up with a story, but we can figure that out later. We welcomed him to stay which he said that he would but since he was just a block away, maybe it was best to go sleep at home in case anyone came looking for him first thing.

We agreed and he got dressed in the bathroom. Mrs. put on a robe and walked him downstairs. She came back up and jumped in the shower and laid in the bed in my arms.

"This was on my sink" she said as she showed me a $100 bill. She unlocked her phone and text him. "You left something behind".

He responded "a down payment for the bachelor party or whatever party I decide to throw and need the right entertainment."

She kissed me..."that boy is trouble, and I think I like it".

I agreed and said that I like his style.

ILHUBBY
ILHUBBY
11 Followers