New Years Eve Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife and our neighbors son continue where they left off.
2.1k words
4.07
9.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows a story that I had previously written and deleted. He is a young man in the neighborhood (27 years old) who was a linebacker in college, got his Masters and went on for his Law Degree. There was some flirting at the previous year's Super Bowl party at his parents' house and then recently at the neighborhood Christmas party. He had driven her home to our place and they shared more than a friendly kiss goodnight.

If there is interest and you like my writing, I would try to recreate the original story.

****

She had been texting with him off and on the past week or so, mostly being friendly, but definitely flirty. I could tell her getting turned on and would help her frame some of her words and encourage her to push things a little bit.

For example, during the day on Christmas, I encouraged her to write "I got lots of packages for Christmas, all really nice...now anticipating when I get your special package again." She also sent him a picture of the tops of the tops of her black stockings and thighs with a message "Santa likes the way I fill my stocking."

He replied to both...I assume the blood was no longer running to his brain.

This went on for most of the week but no plans were made.

On New Year's Eve, she called over to the house where he lives with his parents and asked if they still had her dish she brought over and her scarf she left. Zane overheard the mother talking and offered to run it over on his way out of the subdivision.

As she hung up, she walked into the living room...."Zane is going to drop my stuff off, how do I play this?" I could see her mood change into a very playful and sexy mood.

I encouraged her to flirt heavily, find out his plans and see if anything connects. I said, "do not act too pushy or eager....he needs to be the man here a bit." Then I told her to go upstairs quickly and change into her most playful "housewife" attire.

When she came down I wanted to take her right there. She had changed into black yoga pants with several sheer panels down the legs....a thin long sleeved shirt....no bra...and no shoes. Her hair up in a ponytail and little makeup makes her look younger and fresh and definitely appealing to the younger generation.

I heard the knock on the door from the office. And then heard their voices.

"Yes he is here, but he is in the office." I heard her say. It got very quiet and I assumed that they began kissing. And then as a good wife, she led him into the kitchen so I could get a better listen. I looked out and saw her grabbing a glass from the cabinet and getting water from the fridge. Of course, she could have gotten one from the lower shelf, but that stretch certainly did not go unnoticed.

"Thank you" he said. They exchanged some pleasantries and talked about the holidays, etc.

"And you certainly made me blush a little with a few of your texts. Were you getting excited too?" She asked.

"I was, and was thinking back to the night of the party and...." he trailed off as she stopped him.

"You seem to be getting a little excited right now" she said.

He only grunted that he should probably leave.

I heard her apologize weakly for having that impact on her. And then said that she wished should take care of him right then and there. She walked him to the door, and I walked out and got a glimpse of them making out. He had his hands on her ass and she was wrapping her leg around his, grinding gently against him. "You will need to come back over soon and maybe play some pool with me." she said as he left.

She came into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter. I walked up and got between her legs. "You would have let him take you right here wouldn't you?" I said as I started to massage her between her legs. "You wanted to feel him...use him."

She reached up and touched her right nipple as my hand continued to create that wetness.

"You wanted to feel his strong hands and hard body use you...and take you and make you feel desired and wanted like the young little tramps he dates." I continued.

Her legs pulled me in and she kissed me. Her hands fumbled for my pant, pushing her hand under my waist band. "I need this now....this is all I have on my mind anymore....yours...his....both....." she panted.

I pulled back and stripped her pants down to her knees and dove between her legs and tasted her sweet wetness. I sucked her clit while tonguing and fingering her.

She moaned...and grinded against me...."You want that hot young stud as I watch....knowing I am just there to keep you safe and to make sure you are pleasured...." I grunted against her pussy.

With that she came hard on my hand and face. "Yes love. Please can you help make that happen?"

My mind began to work in trying to make her desires come true. Mind you that we have only dabbled in this space so I do not have a playbook or a place to go to easily make things happen even if we wanted to, so I am left to some creativity and imagination and the hope that this boy is as eager as she and I to take things another step.

He said he was headed to the liquor store so I wondered if I could come up with something. So I told her I would be back in a little bit and headed out.

As I walked in, I saw him by the beer cooler and think I startled him when I approached. "Big plans tonight?" I asked.

He stammered and said, "just going out to a friend's apartment in the city and maybe to one or two of the bars depending on how we are feeling. How about you guys?"

Well he knows what we are doing because she told him, but I joined in. "We are headed to dinner with some friends and then who knows. They will probably be tired early so we can come home and make some fun for ourselves....ring in the New Year with a bang, perhaps." At this point my is mind racing. Where am I going to go with this?

"Thanks for driving the Missus home last week. She found you very interesting. In fact, I heard you won a bet." His face turned white. "I know all about it, and am very supportive. We do not do things like this a lot, but is a big part of our fantasies. You were able to tap into a connection and a situation that she really enjoyed and is looking forward to more of it. But let me give you a bit of advice. If you want it too, you need to be a little more forward and step up. She likes a strong confident man. Her mouth has already been on you, so you have all the equipment she is craving. We are setting you up for success, if you want her. Do you?"

"I do not know where to start. With all of the respect in the world, your wife is an absolute babe and MILF. You know the other dads and boys in the neighborhood think that and the fact that she and I connected at the party. First, she was dressed to kill. I love those skirts and tights that she always wears. She was very flirty and touchy. But you are okay with it?" he said.

I told him how I helped her with the texts this week and how I could hear them in the kitchen and kind of by the hall. And, he left her so wet and needy that it only took me a few minutes to finish her off on the counter. I asked if he was staying at his friends house tonight.

He said that was the plans included his girlfriend, so he was not sure what the night would bring. However he definitely does not expect to go home.

"Well let's see how the night goes. I am sure she would love to hear from you during the night. Ya know that she is on your mind. Maybe you should start with some flirty texts. You just told me how you liked what she wore. Ask her what she is wearing tonight and go from there. Be bold and confident" I took his cell number and told him that if I felt he needed some coaching, I would contact him. And then I left without buying anything.

I got home about 15 minutes later she yelled down for me to bring up her Louboutin ankle boots.

As I walked in the bedroom, she had 3 outfits on the bed laid out with shoes, jewelry, lingerie and added the boots to the third. "Zane asked me what I was wearing tonight and I told him I was not sure. He said to let him see the options...." She grabbed her phone and clicked 3 pictures and sent them to him with a brief description.

I smiled hoping he would take my coaching. "I want to see them on you to help me decide which one you will wear."

She smiled as she said, "hmmm...taking control a little..."

She put on each one and posed a little. The first was a little black dress she paired with fishnet tights and her ankle boots. The second was a pair of silky shorts with a sheer black top and leather jacket with black tights and thigh high boots. The third was a black mini skirt with a sparkly sleeveless top and sheer black nylons and patent leather stilettos with an ankle strap.

He replied in the text, "Such a hard decision. Put on the sheer top with the mini skirt and the fishnets. And then the thigh high boots." She took his direction well and I snapped a picture of her posing in our closet doorway and sent it off.

"Did I say the jacket? Take that off please" he replied. She was not wearing a bra and her breasts would be fully on display without a bra.

She went to put one on and I said...."do as he instructed.....but first think about his mouth on them.."

She shook her head as her nipples got hard pressed against the shirt. And that is when I took the picture.

His response made her smile, "That is perfect...that is what I want you to wear..."

They went back and forth as he teased her about everyone in the restaurant getting a great show, etc. But finally, he wrote "your choice, no bra or send me a picture of you in what you will change into when you get home tonight."

She decided that she wanted to be playful.....she grabbed a white thong and a metal choker and put them on. "Follow me.." We went to the basement and got on her knees, crossed her hands over her breasts..."take the picture," she demanded. She sent it to him with he words..."I can be right here waiting."

"Oh my!!" was his response.

Then about an hour later a text arrived, "If I was not with the gf tonight, I might have to consider ditching this party and challenging your husband at that pool table for dibs on you tonight."

"You show up, you have dibs sweetheart." she replied. And then "maybe you should bring her....".

He quickly replied, "ummm, no!"

As we got ready, we had a glass of wine to ease into the night. She looked absolutely stunning in the outfit he selected. The boy has good taste.

I received a message "can you get to the restaurant a little early? It is just down from my gf condo and would love to meet you out and see her in person".

I agreed and encouraged her to get ready.

I pulled to the front door and the valet opened the door and as she got out, I said "I will park it. Go and meet me in the bar. I will be right there." She did not have time to question it and I saw her stride to the front door. I then went and parked and sat for about 25 minutes.