New Year's Eve with a Twist

Story Info
Husband and Wife at a New years eve party.
2.5k words
2.97
37.7k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

With New Year's Eve fast approaching, my wife Karin and I decided to go to a large party that was being held in the downtown Hilton hotel. That sounded great, and Karin asked me if we could try something different. When she told me, my jaw just about hit the floor.

"I want us to go as girlfriends, I can make you up so you'd be such a beautiful lady, and then we can go to the party, no one will be able to tell that you are not a guy. Place yourself in my capable hands, and I'll make you up as pretty as I am. I'll be there all the time with you, and I can just say you've got laryngitis, so you don't have to try and speak in a higher-pitched voice. Please, baby, it's a fantasy of mine. And, aren't you intrigued about seeing life through my eyes?"

This sounded like something I was not exactly up for, but when Karin dragged me off to bed, my cock was up for that. She was wild in bed, she made me fuck her 3 times during the night, each ride her snatch was a hot, steamy swamp of juices, her howls and cries of joy were non-stop, as her rippling cunt eagerly sucked my cock dry three times.

After that kind of 'persuasion' I decided what the heck, it might be interesting. In the morning, just after we woke up, I told her that I'd go for it, Karin grinned and gave me a morning blowjob to show her appreciation. Standing up, my cock morning hard, and my sexy wife Karin, naked and on her knees, she cast her eyes up, looking into my face as she took my prick into her mouth and sucked me. Karin had told me how she loved seeing the look of lust filling my face, the sensation of the softness of my skin over my hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth really got her going. I grunted as I felt a rush of saliva around my cock, as Karin eagerly applied her cock sucking ability, making me moan and grunt as my prick rode the hot wet rush, in and out between the tight grip of Karin's crimson, wet, sucking lips. When I felt her hand come up, fingers playing with my balls, gently caressing my sack, I felt the lurch, Karin's mouth tightened down as she felt my prick ready to blow. With one last thrust, my cock was exploding between the tight grip, moaning with pleasure as streams of hot jism jetted out, filling her mouth, then the feel of her swallowing my hot cream, her face was full of bliss as she felt my load sliding down her throat.

The week leading up to New Year, I got my hair cut very short on the 29th, on the 30th of December, I had to get my legs waxed, and the pain was worth it, as Karin rewarded me with a hot, steamy blowjob when I got home. Having her nude body on her knees, caressing her blonde curly hair as she whimpered with passion, sucking and slurping wetly over my prick, while my cock glided between the hot, sucking wetness of her tight crimson lips, her hand grasping my balls, coaxing me to give her every drop. I was happy to paint her tonsils with my load, growling with pleasure as she sucked every drop out of my cock.

It was now Dec. 31, and the afternoon was almost like getting ready for an excursion that made me think of the Apollo missions when the astronauts would step out onto the moon, that vast, unexplored landscape. Karin and I were preparing my own excursion, making sure that my face was shaved as close as possible, I was worried that some facial hair would show through.

Karin cooed, "Not to worry, my cosmetics will hide anything that might give you away."

I sat at her dressing table, and it was a surreal experience to feel my face covered with cosmetics, foundation, blush, my eyebrows were shaped, mascara, eyeliner, until Karin looked my face over carefully, looking for any trace of my maleness not being covered. Satisfied, she covered my head with a hairnet, took out a shoulder-length blonde wig that she had bought, which was carefully fitted to my head, and pinned it into place with bobby pins. I could see a devilish smile on her face as I was transformed. I had not been allowed to look in a mirror, until now. She brought out a mirror, and I saw myself. Holy shit, I almost couldn't believe what I saw, a hot, blonde face was looking back at me, that's MY face, I was stunned at how good I looked.

For the first time in my life, I had to wear stockings, Karin hates to wear pantyhose, choosing instead stockings that go up to just below the cheeks of her ass, held up with garters. That was also her choice for me, and the feel of my legs encased in that slinky nylon made my cock grow, fuck it felt good.

Karin giggled, "Ummm, I have to get your cock to go down, don't want to give away your secret at the party, I know just how to do that!", and she swallowed me down to the balls in one gulp, eagerly sucking and slurping, her blowjob technique was too good to make it last, and I just let it go, feeling my cock exploding and squirting in her mouth, giving her a large taste of my hot cum. She kept me in until every drop was in her mouth. She pulled back with a smile and swallowed every drop.

With a well-padded bra and a set of falsies, I was now transformed up top. Karin grinned, and gave me a set of panties, they were a royal blue "Jockey For Her" hipster set, and I was glad to see it was a full-size set, that would accommodate my package fairly comfortably. Karin had bought a set of heels for me. Knowing how difficult high heels might be for me, these had a low rise heel, and I walked around, getting used to them, getting the feel of walking in them. She painted my lips, then hers with a deep shade of crimson. She had a fire engine red party dress ready for me and looking in the mirror, I was stunned. Karin had really transformed me. I looked as hot and sexy as Karin did. I watched as she shimmied into her royal blue party dress, then she joined me at the mirror, grinning.

"Ok, let's call you...Hmm, I got it, Katrina! Karin and Katrina, ok Katrina my sister, let's go have some fun!"

At the party, two single ladies, looking hot and desirable, certainly got lots of attention. At Karin's urging, and her whispered things of what she would do to me after, I had to dance with several guys, especially the slow numbers, and I could feel hard cocks, and hands gently groping my ass.

When I returned to the table, Karin was sitting with two guys she had invited to join us. She introduced them as Larry and Brad, with our cover story of my having laryngitis, I was able to just smile and nod a lot, letting Karin take the lead.

I almost spit out my drink when Karin said, "Do you guys have a room? Katrina and I would love to get together, in the privacy of your hotel room."

They were more than eager for that, and I signaled for Karin, and she said, "We'll be right back, don't leave without us!", giggling a bit as we made our way to the lady's room.

Having the room to ourselves, I said, "What are you doing? Once we get down to it, jeez, the shit is really going to hit the fan!"

Karin said, "I know what I'm doing. I'll tell them that we are both on the rag, but that we will give them the very best blowjob they'll ever have! That way, we won't have to expose our bodies."

Not being very eager to suck my first cock, she coaxed me and told me "I will make it well worth your while baby. Please, baby, do it for me?"

When she pleads like that, I can't say no, and soon we were back at the table, and Karin said, "Let's go, guys!"

In their hotel room, Karin cooed sweetly, "We'd love to have you fuck us, but Katrina and I are both on our periods. But, we will give you the very best blowjob you ever had. We really know how to suck cock, don't we, my sweet sister? When we were in college, we were the guests of honor at a glory hole party. Every fraternity was there, and we sucked them all off!"

Two sets of pants and underwear hit the floor, and two very hard cocks awaited us. Karin, the thoughtful wife that she is, locked her eyes on Larry's cock, a big 8 inch, thick cock, so I could have an easier time on Brad's smaller, 6-inch package.

Karin arranged the guys so that by slightly moving her eyes to the side, she could watch me suck my first cock, while I could watch her suck Larry's cock. As I took to my knees, Karin made a moan of need, deep in her throat, she wrapped her lips around the head, and Larry growled, "Oh fuck, love that tongue action, oh yeah baby!"

On my knees, getting set to suck my first cock, I decided to copy Karin's technique, it always works very well when she sucks me off. The head of Brad's cock was inches from my lips, and I took a deep breath, and surrounded the head of his cock with my mouth, letting my tongue make passes over the head, licking, lashing, tasting the pre-cum. His cock was clean, thank god for good personal hygiene, and his pre-cum tasted surprisingly sweet. His moan of pleasure filled the air.

I could see Karin's look of approval, then she opened up, and slid her mouth down slowly, encouraged by Larry's grunts of pleasure. With a slight twist of her head, she swallowed him down the balls, then pulled back slowly, tightening her lips as she did so.

I copied her technique, and slid my mouth down Brad's 6 inches, his growl of approval filled the air as I went down, down, and took him in balls deep. Before my gag reflex could kick in, I pulled back, tightening my lips around his shaft, then Karin and I started a matching rhythm.

Larry grunted, "Oh yeah baby, suck my cock, Ummm, so good!"

Brad joined in, "Oh yeah, you got such a sweet, cock sucking mouth baby, milk my cock, and I'll give you a nice big mouthful of hot cream!"

I watched Karin, sucking and slurping all over Larry's pole, his cock riding wetly between the grip of Karin's sexy painted crimson lips. I could feel my cock, rock hard, tenting out the front of my panties. Thank god Karin had covered us up with the 'shared periods' story, and my straining dick was still well hidden beneath my dress. I copied Karin, as Larry seemed to be totally enjoying Karin's skill at cock sucking. Watching my wife sucking some guy's cock, and knowing that I was going to watch another man pump his load into my wife's mouth made me red hot, and it translated into my eagerness to milk Brad's pole for every drop. I tightened my lips and clamped my mouth eagerly around his pole, and eagerly milked at his cock. His moans and groans told me he was getting closer.

Brad grunted, "Oh yeah, gonna cum baby, gonna fill your sweet mouth, swallow my load baby, oh YEAH!"

His cock jerked, steel hard, and I felt a pulse race up the shaft, and a blast of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I pulled my head back, his cock was pulsing continuously as two gushes of cum painted the roof of my mouth. I swallowed quickly as another series of hot sprays streamed over my tongue, coating it with the hot rush of his spunk.

Right next to us, Larry growled, "Oh fuck, YEAH!", and I saw my wife taking his load, her throat swallowing more than once as Larry pumped a full load of his steamy juice into Karin's eager mouth. We both drank down the thick streams, keeping them in until the last little dribble had been milked out. All things considered, it had tasted pretty good.

Larry said, "Oh yeah, that was great, you girls really know how to suck cock!"

Brad said, "Katrina, that was the best suck job I ever had. We gotta be going now, our wives will be waiting for us. The room's paid for, so relax and enjoy!"

As soon as the door closed behind them, we were naked in moments, and my steel hard cock was buried in Karin's juicy, steamy snatch, she was furnace hot, gushing with juices, both of us lust-crazed, and we fucked wildly. Karin was ridden hard, that just inflamed her lust even more, her squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the room as my steel-hard cock slammed into her pink hole. My wife was a mass of writhing lust, Karin squealing and shrieking as she went over, her orgasm slamming her. I felt the rush, my balls heaved, and I burst deep inside her, blasting a hot, creamy flood of spunk all over her cervix, painting the pinkness as her spasming tightness sucked every drop out of me.

We made our way to the bed, and in the darkness, Karin told me that Katrina, my alter ego, was the cock sucker, not me. She hoped that we could do this on a more regular basis.

She cooed, "Watching you suck your first cock really made me hot, baby!"

My cock was rapidly rising back up, and she eagerly went down on me, giving me the hot, steamy blowjob that she delivers so well. Her nude body was between my legs, sucking and slurping over my prick, while my cock glided between the hot, sucking wetness of her tight crimson lips. I was caressing her blonde curly hair as she whimpered with passion, her mouth moving faster, as my cock was swallowed to the balls on every bob. Her hand grasping my balls, coaxing me to give her every drop, took me over, I was happy to paint her tonsils with my load, growling with pleasure as she sucked every drop out of my cock.

We slept very little, my cock was popping up like I was filled with Viagra, and Karin was eager to take care of every erection. When we left the hotel in the morning, I could see the glow of lust in her eyes. Who knows, perhaps Katrina might show up again.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers