New Year's Kiss

Story Info
A little sister demands a kiss from her brother for NYE.
3.3k words
4.43
40k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tivecs
tivecs
41 Followers

Both characters in this story are 18+. This story contains incest and is fantasy only.

---

Greta was home. Greta was only ever home.

It was New Year's Eve and she was still home, lounging on the couch with her pajama shorts riding up, along with her long sleeved hoodie that showed her midriff. Not that he was noticing. Not that he was allowed to look.

James was also home, but he had a good enough excuse. He lived half the coast away in another city and he hadn't been home in years. First the army, then university abroad, paid by the army and then he got a career in the gaming industry and worked eighty hour weeks whenever it was needed. It was needed a lot, it turned out. He missed countless Thanksgivings and Christmases and now that he was finally home, his parents had their own plans and his sister -- his own little sister -- felt like a stranger in a strange house.

He was thirty five and a stranger in his own home. Life had a funny way of working out.

All Christmas his parents had talked about the Maui trip they took with the Martinsons, their neighbors. James hadn't listened, focusing on the food and the eggnog and not Greta, staring at him incessantly across the table, making him feel like even more of a stranger. But he hadn't realized that the trip was actually taking place over the holidays and he would be stuck at home without his parents for New Year's.

What was Greta's excuse for not having plans? She was only twenty six, and had just graduated with a Master's in something he didn't really understand, no matter how many times his mom explained it. She lived at home, still, at least he thought she did.

Her room looked adult, as opposed to how juvenile his own looked. Everything in his room reminded him of his oversexed youth, and he found his hand slipping into his boxer shirts every single evening. Jerking it furiously like he was eighteen again.

It wasn't because Greta was always staring at him. It wasn't because Greta wore the tightest dresses known to man, or spent every day in yoga pants and tops that made it very evident she didn't wear bras at home.

His own mind admonished him. That's your fucking sister. But she didn't feel like his sister. She felt like just a staggeringly beautiful young woman, who was constantly staring at him.

"What's up?" He looked down at her.

That perfect ass. But no. His sister, he reminded himself.

"Nothing," she said, sounding bored, eyes glued to her phone. "Might watch the new Marvel show later."

"Didn't know you were into that shit," he said and flopped down on the couch, into the corner of it. Where his eyes could rake over her side profile, the shirt riding up on that toned midriff. The curve of her back.

It was fine to commit to memory for later, right? He would imagine that body on a different girl, some porn actress or a girl he'd swipe right on Tinder. He wouldn't really imagine his sister while jerking off.

He felt guilty and looked away, grabbing the remote.

"You haven't asked me a single question since you came home, James," Greta said. "So how would you know what I'm into these days?"

"Sorry," he replied, flipping through channels, desperate for a distraction that wasn't her ass. "Been a little off, I guess. This is my first holiday in a decade, you know."

"Well?" She sat up, facing him on the couch, legs tucked under knees, like a yoga position. "Are you going to ask me something?"

"Sure," he agreed. "Um, you going to a party tonight?"

"No," she said. "I don't have any friends in this town, everyone has moved away. Like you."

"Well, sorry, I kind of had to," he said, shrugging and his eyes focused on the television. "You got a boyfriend? Girlfriend?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Too busy studying."

"Hear ya," he replied and settled on a news network, covering the New Year's Eve celebrations in New York City. "Why do you keep staring at me?"

"I don't--" Greta began but then looked down, embarrassed. "You look so different from what I remember. You're huge now."

"Huge?" He almost laughed. "The fuck does that mean?"

"You're like, wide." She blushed. "I don't know."

He knew he wasn't fat. Gym was about the only thing he made time for during work weeks, sacrificing sleep for it. Maybe she meant he had filled out since leaving home.

"Guess we'll just watch TV, then," he said and pointed at the news coverage. "Make some popcorn."

"Drink some beers?" She stood up, headed for the kitchen.

"You drink beer? You never did that before."

"I do a lot of things you don't know about," she said nonchalantly and walked off.

He definitely didn't stare at that ass as she disappeared into the kitchen. He definitely didn't think about her on her knees in front of him, her full lips sliding over the head of his hard, hot cock as she said those same words. He slid a pillow over his lap, willing his dick to go down from its semi-hard state.

She came back with two beers and popcorn and to his great disappointment settled down on the fluffy mat on the floor in front of the TV. She lay down on her stomach again, giving him the full view of her ass in those pajama shorts.

Jesus fucking Christ. He was so hard and his mind was filled with images each more depraved than the last. His little sister. Riding his cock like she was in heat.

The news coverage continued on the TV until he offered her the remote.

"Watch your show, I gotta go take a leak," he told her and she didn't glance in his direction, just took the remote.

Inside the bathroom he checked his phone for the time. Only 9pm. He would not make it to midnight at this pace.

He pulled out his cock and began stroking it. It was long and hard, purple and slick with precum. He spread the slickness over the length and thought of his ex sucking his cock. But the fantasy morphed. Greta taking it into her mouth, moaning against the length of it.

"Oh," she said in the fantasy. "You're so huge, big brother."

Her tongue licked the head. "I need you in my wet pussy, big brother," she told him.

That mouth. That ass. Taking her tiny tit into his mouth and sucking the hard nipple.

He pumped his cock with increasing fervor and came into his fist, hot spill over his fingers. But this was better. He wouldn't be so horny for the rest of the night. He could just drink a few beers and go to bed after seeing the fireworks.

He returned to her watching her geeky show on the couch, with her knees up. She looked at him, her eyes looking him up and then down but she said nothing.

Something in her eyes lit him up again. But he sat down, few feet of air and couch between them and settled down, a eyes on the show. Hand in the popcorn bowl, that she seemed to not care for anymore.

This was fine. This was going to be fine.

Around eleven o'clock she paused the show.

"What are we going to do about a midnight New Year's kiss?"

Her eyes looked big and sincere to him. His cock responded immediately, and he shot one knee up, hoping to conceal it.

"What the fuck are you saying?" he managed. "We can't kiss. That's weird."

"It's just for good luck," she said innocently. "I don't want bad luck for next year. I have to apply for jobs."

"That's a dumb superstition," he argued. "You are a scientist, aren't you? You shouldn't believe in that shit."

"I don't, but I also do things in case the superstition is true," she said and shrugged. "I don't walk under ladders like an idiot."

"Greta," he said, emphasizing each syllable of her name. "I'm your brother."

"I know," she said and in his warped mind he thought the two words had never sounded hotter. "If you say no, I don't think I have time to head to town and find a stranger to make out with."

"And get yourself killed?" He sighed. "Fine. On the cheek at midnight."

"Lips," she corrected him. "Doesn't count otherwise. And thank you, James. You're a sweetheart of a big brother."

"Just to avoid bad luck," he said, unsure who he was trying to convince. "Need to see my investments pay off, don't I."

She smiled and put the show back on, glancing at the clock on her phone. 11.23pm

He was so fucked, he realized in that moment. He was so turned on he could implode and even if his brain, the rational part, knew and understood precisely how wrong it was, the thought of her wanting the kiss made him even more wild. His heart thumped in his chest and his dick pulsed, hard and waiting. He closed his eyes briefly to think of something less of a turn on but all his brain supplied him was her ass, with his disappearing between the cheeks as he slammed unto her from behind, or she rode his cock while he sat on the couch, those small tits of hers in his big hands.

He looked at her, and noticed how pink-cheeked she was, despite not wearing makeup. How her hand nervously fiddled with the remote or a lock of hair. Was his little sister turned on by the thought as well?

She had insisted, of course.

For good luck. His little sister kissing her big brother.

Jesus fucking Christ. His knee dropped down and his cock tented his slacks, the effect obvious for the two seconds before he found a cushion to place on his lap.

Every minute crawled and crawled until it was finally time. She looked at him, biting her lip.

"11.59pm"

"You want to start early?"

She frowned and moved on the sofa, on all fours until she was straddling his lap. She sounded breathless when she next spoke. "I don't want to miss the moment."

"Okay," he agreed, even though he should protest. The pillow is between them, a safety harness. Yet his hands find her hips, and she stares into his eyes.

The gaze is dark, she is full of need and he too is brimming over.

Fuck, he thought and dove in, capturing her delicious, plump bottom lip between his own. The touch made her moan and the sound drove him wild. He nibbled and released the lip, kissing her again, this time his tongue licking its way to her mouth.

Her hands settled on the back of his neck and he felt her hotness as her hips rolled against the cushion between them. He reminded himself this was just a kiss. But she was moaning like she was in heat and his hands were sliding up her body. He wanted to feel if she really was braless, and his fingertips lightly touched the area beneath her breasts.

She was without bra, her perky little tits within his grasp when he finally sobered up. They had surely gone longer than a minute by now. He broke apart, his hands falling to his sides on the sofa.

"Great kiss, sis," he said and tried not to look at her swollen lips, slightly parted, wanting more, her chest rising and falling rapidly next to him.

His cock was furiously hard, and her hips still moved against the pillow, the motion slow and rocking.

"Please, big brother, more," she said, voice low and sexy and pleading.

His good little sister.

"No," he said. "We can't. Shouldn't."

"Please," she pleaded.

"No," he said, but his hands were back to stroking the smooth skin at her midriff. "We really shouldn't."

"Please, brother, I'm so wet for you," she said and that's what sent him to abandon all common sense and ration.

She pushed the cushion aside and her mound rubbed against his rock-hard cock, both shielded by fabric. She moaned into his mouth and his hands slipped over her tiny breasts, which caused her to cry out from happiness.

Her tits were the size of mandarins and felt perfect in his hands. The tiny nubs of two hard nipples circled the skin of his palms until he lowered his head to suck on them. She tasted sweet and perfect and his, as fucked up as that sounded to his own brain.

His hands abandoned her tits as his mouth worked on the nipples, flicking his tongue against them and sucking. He felt her ass, grabbing a full hold of the flesh that had driven him to this point.

"You're so good at this," she told him, a hoarse moan. "I've wanted this for so long, James."

"Fuck," he swore. "Your body is so incredible. This ass of yours drives me insane, little sis. Are you really wet for me, sis?"

"Touch me," she said, an invitation and his fingers slid between her legs.

He pushed aside the pajama bottom for her pussy lips and his fingers met with overwhelming wetness. She wanted him so much.

"Oh, please, James," she moaned at the touch. "Feels so good."

"I want to taste you, little sis." His cock ached but he wanted to make this good for her first. His mouth got wet at the thought of licking that tight little cunt.

"Please," she said, and climbed off him, sliding off her pajama bottoms and leaving them on the floor.

"Shirt, too, sis," he instructed her and she obeyed immediately. "Good girl," he told her as she settled on the couch, and his hands could pinch her nipples. She arched against the touch but it was just a tease.

His hand opened her legs and she was already crying out before he had done teasing her. His tongue licked along the slit, from the bottom to the top, and she begged him for more.

"No one has ever done--" she managed and it made him feel a certain way, a mix of pride and guilt.

She should be doing this with someone else. Not her fucked in the head big brother. But while he was doing it, he would make it so good for her, she might not ever regret it.

His tongue drove against her clit and his fingers touched her inside. She was so wet for him and his cock twitched in anticipation. She cried out his name, already close. His tongue pressed hard and flicked against the swollen, red nub. Then he took it gently between his lips and sucked lightly.

"Come for me, sis," he said, giving her permission and she convulsed when his mouth returned to her clit.

Her scream probably carried over to the neighbors house so it was a good thing they were also in Hawaii.

"Oh my God, big brother." She gasped for air. "That was incredible."

He laughed, standing up. "Anything for my sweet little sister. Do you want to taste me in return?"

"Yes," she said, mesmerized by his hand as it palmed his hard cock in his boxer shorts.

"How many dicks have you sucked, little sis?" He didn't know why he wanted to know so much. This was depraved enough as it is. His little sister sucking his cock.

"Three," she admitted.

"Fuck," he said, her innocence turning him on even more.

He pulled his cock out and she gasped again. He stroked the hard length and pointed it toward her mouth. "Open up. Good girl."

The hard cock slid into her mouth and the wet heat of it drove him wild. She allowed him to dictate the pace, her lips tightening around the shaft as he slowly pulled in and out.

He knew that there was no difference between oral sex and actually fucking the shit out his sister, but somehow he rationalized that stopping here would be better, more proper somehow. They just did oral.

But he wants to fuck that little pussy of hers so much.

"You like that?" He increases the pace of his thrusts. "You're pretty good at this, aren't you?"

"Want to make you feel so good," she said, taking the cock out of her mouth briefly.

How did she know the perfect thing to say? He groaned and fucked her mouth more. The tight hold of her lips. The tongue sliding down his length, and her hesitant hand holding onto his balls, gently caressing them. Fuck, she was better than good. She was perfect.

"Stick that ass out for me, sis, need to see it better," he instructed.

She followed suit, wiggling it for him as he looked down. His hot little sister with her mouth full of his cock and her ass visible for him to fantasize even more about.

"Jesus, fuck," he said, pulling out. "I need to fuck you, sis. Will you let me? Are you on the pill?"

"Yes," Greta said, her cheeks pink. "I've wanted it all holiday long. Ever since I saw you masturbate in the shower."

Holy shit, he thought. His sis was a voyeur. The thought of it turned him on more.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you naughty girl," he breathed out and she smiled in response, pulling him in for a kiss.

"I'd love that, big brother," she told him. "I need your huge, hard cock deep within me."

"What did you do after you watched me jerk off?" He positioned her back on the sofa, her back against it. He kneeled on the carpet and pulled her towards him.

"I had to touch myself thinking of your cock, brother," she confessed.

"Greta, doesn't that make you a slut?" He smiled down at her.

"You just called me a good girl," she argued.

"You are a good girl," he agreed, sliding his cockhead against her wetness. The movement made his little sister moan. She really was hungry for a good fucking. "And a good slut for me. Aren't you?"

"Yes, big brother," she said, gasping. "Please fuck me."

He thrust in and she cried out. Her wet walls held his cock tightly and he thrust in again, burying his full hardness inside of her. She felt amazing. His hand left one of her hips and played with one of her nipples until he decided to lean down and suck on it while he fucked into her.

He was already close but needed to hold on. He wanted to take his time with her. Even though, he thought suddenly, she would probably let him into her room tonight. They could fuck for days until their parents came home again.

"Good?" He let go of the nipple and looked down at her, writhing in pleasure. "Are you my good girl, then?"

"Yes, always," she told him, confessional.

"You feel so fucking good, sis, so tight and perfect for my cock," he said and thrust in extra hard to make his point. "Gonna fuck you again later tonight."

"God, please," she moaned. "Please, please."

"Please what?"

"Please come for me, big brother."

He drove into her over and over, losing all semblance of sanity as he fucked her harder and deeper into that couch. His little sister, his perfect good girl, his hungry little cockslut. He came inside of her and it was the best he'd had in years.

"How's that for good luck?" He held her after, kissing her sweetly. "I need a shower afterwards, fuck."

"Incredible," she exhaled. "Happy new year."

"Happy new year," he said. "See you in your room later, little sister. You'll be on your knees, won't you?"

"Yes, of course," she said with a smile.

He smacked her ass playfully before he went. That ass had got them both into the best trouble of their life.

tivecs
tivecs
41 Followers