New Year's Morning - Husband & Wife

Story Info
A husband & a wife keeping things interesting.
1.7k words
4.22
10.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first morning of the new year. The kids, who had been up well past midnight with us, watching fireworks and welcoming in the new year, still managed to wake up early. I went downstairs and told them that they could watch television as long as they did so quietly. Then I went back up stairs and climbed back into bed with my wife.

Morning sex has always been my wife's favorite and I wanted to start the new year off with a bang (pun intended). It was a twenty-third new year together, though I wasn't thinking about that at the time. I laid down beside her and let her sleep a bit more. Eventually she began to stir, and I turned towards her. She still had her eye mask on. I reached over and slipped my hand beneath her shirt and began to caress her back. Her body felt warm. Just touching her skin with my skin always calmed my nervous while making my heart race. I stroked her back, with each stroke, sending my hand farther down the back towards the arch of her ass. She lifted up her mask and looked at me. "That feels good but I'm tired," she said.

"Does that mean that you don't want to have sex?" I asked.

"No, I do," she answered in the husky voice she always has after a late night. "I'm just tired."

I pulled her face mask back down over her eyes like a blindfold and lifted her shirt so that I could kiss her stomach. She moaned slightly when my tongue and lips touched her skin. I let my hand drift lower down her back, slipping it beneath her pajama bottoms. They were tied tightly around her waist so I could only get my hand in so far. I pulled it back out and, instead, reached between her legs about her pajamas. I could feel her soft flesh beneath the fabric and began to caress her there. She was warm to the touch and moaned again while grinding herself into my hand. I kissed her back and then rang my tongue along it, up until I was near her neck. Then pulled back from her skin only to bite the lobe of her ear. She moaned again and pressed herself even hard into my hand. I reached down and lifted her shirt over her breasts and took one nipple between my lips.

Her nipple was soft at first, but I could feel it get hard as I sucked on it and ran my tongue around it. I loved feeling her nipples get hard in my mouth. She loved the sounds I made as I sucked on her nipples. She reached down now and untied her pajama bottoms so that I can have unfettered access to her pussy. She pulled her pajama pants off and I began to stroke her clit with my fingers without taking my mouth off of her breasts. I reached between her pussy lips to get some of the wetness there to lubricate her clit while I rubbed it. She was wet to the touch. I made my fingers dance circles around her clit for a few moments, then I plunged them into her pussy. She kept moaning, loud enough for me to know how much she liked what I was doing but soft enough so that the boys would not hear anything downstairs.

I pulled the sheets off her body now so that I could look at her body while I fucked her with my fingers. She reached up and pulled off her face mask now so that she could watch what I was doing to her too. I stood up and took off my own pajama pants, giving her a quick glance at my rock-hard cock and then I dove back down again, long this time, aiming my face and her wet and ready pussy. I licked around the edges of her pussy lips before turning back to her clit. Then I licked that slowly, making my tongue soft and wet. All the while, I stared up at her face, watching it contort in pleasure, watching her lips part ever so slightly as she tried to remember how to breath. After a few moments she made a movement, beckoning me to climb on top of her, to fuck her.

I wasn't ready to do that yet. We'd been trying different things while holed up in semi-quarantine, trying to at least make our love life interesting. I wasn't interested in diving right in yet, not after watching her squirm beneath my tongue, not after feeling her nipples get hard between my lips, not after watching her lips part with each moan. Instead, I swung my legs over hers and straddle her chest. I pushed my hard cock down between her breasts. She stared at my erect cock for a moment and then pushed her breasts around it, surrounding it has much as she could with her flesh. I began to slide my cock between her tits and her had and she squeezed them together for me. With each stroke, I could see the tip of my cock get closer and closer to her lips. I wanted to see her lips wrapped around it.

Without a word, I moved up farther and touched her lips with the head of my cock. She opened her mouth and let me slide it in. I began moving slowly back and forth, slipping my cock out of her mouth and back in again. When I slipped it out, she licked the shaft with her tongue. I moaned now, not only because it felt so good but because I loved watching her lick my cock. It almost felt too good. I pushed it back into her mouth and began to move in and out a bit faster. She moaned approvingly and reached one of her hand beneath my leg so that she could play with her clit while I fucked her face. "Suck on it," I begged her as I continued to move my cock between her lips. She obliged, sucking the head while I moaned. I put one hand against the wall now for leverage and stared behind me so that I could watch her play with herself while she sucked my cock. I had never fucked my wife's face until I came before. By the eagerness with which she was rubbing her clit, I was wondering if she was thinking the same thing. "Do you like playing with yourself while I fuck your face?" I asked her.

She took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to respond with a gasping, "Oh God, yes," so I aimed my cock between her lips again and kept moving it in and out. It was almost too good. I could look straight down and watch my cock slide between my wife's beautiful lips, or I could turn and watch her rub circles around her clit with her legs spread behind me. I fucked her face harder, but not too hard, not so hard she would make me stop before I came in her mouth. She moaned again and began to fuck herself faster. I couldn't stop myself. "I'm going to come," I announced that so that she could take my cock out of her mouth if she wanted to but I hope that she wouldn't and, when she didn't, it sent me over the top. My whole body shook as I exploded into my wife's beautiful mouth. She sucked even harder, letting me push it in and out again until every last drop of cum had emptied into her mouth. She didn't let a single drop drip from it, swallowing every spurt as she rubbed her pussy. It felt so good and I reveled in the thought that she could taste my cum on her tongue.

She had net yet cum though. I thought about what I could to thank her for what she'd just give me. I climbed off her chest and lowered my head back between her legs. First, I gave her clit on a very wet lick to make it slippery for her eager fingers and then I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue while she rubbed her now hard, wet clit. I first ran my tongue along the lips of her pussy before making it hard and plunging it as deep inside her pussy as I could. She moaned again and I knew that she could still taste me. I wanted to give her more though, so I pushed her legs up even farther. She kept rubbing herself and I lowered my tongue down on to her pert asshole. "Oh God," she moaned, as I began to lick her ass while she rubbed herself. At first, I simply licked around the edge of her asshole with the tip of my tongue and she rubbed herself harder and faster. Then I took her whole asshole into my mouth and slip my hard, wet tongue as deep into her ass as I could. She squirmed beneath my tongue. When I came for breath, I slipped my thumb deep into her ass. "Don't stop," she begged.

"Do you want my thumb or my tongue?" I asked her.

"Your tongue," she moaned, and I plunged my tongue back into her ass, fucking her ass with my tongue the same why I had fucked her mouth with my cock. It was only a few seconds more, a few strokes in and out of her ass with my tongue before she exploded, her whole body shaking in ecstasy. When she did, I pushed my tongue as far into her ass as it would go and held it there, feeling each wave of her orgasm as her asshole whole tensed around my tongue. I didn't pull it out until her body had finished climaxing. Then I slowly removed my tongue from her ass, both of us now spent and happy.

"That was fun," I said to her, still thinking of the look on her face as I shot my cum into her mouth.

She smiled. "Happy New Year," she said to me.