Winter Away from Home

Story Info
18 year old Ericka spends the winter away from home.
2.8k words
3.83
11.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers

This is the second chapter, chronologically in the life of Ericka McKann. The events here take place shortly after those in "New Year's Day Party". This touches on a number of themes, as the primary interaction is between an 18 year old white female and an older black male who is like family so mature, interracial or even incest/taboo themes are also present. There is a really long lead time.

***

Patrick McKann Sr. officially started his new job, Assistant Police Chief in a small town near Cleveland on Monday after New Year's. And while his title was "Assistant" in truth he was the top cop. His boss, the Chief, was an appointed politician and he knew it. The Chief's job was to make the mayor, and the department, look good. Patrick's job was to head the police force and enable them to serve and protect the citizens. Erica was going to stay in Boston to finish out the school year before and join her father in Ohio in the summer. By then he needed to actually find a place she could call home.

For Ericka to finish the school year with her classmates she needed to find a place to stay in the district, they considered a number of possibilities, including her living on her own or with a stranger for a roommate but in the end they were really only two choices. One was that she could either live with an older cousin who was attending medical school. He already had two roommates in a 3 bedroom apartment. The other option was to let her stay with her "Uncle Steve" and "Aunt Sofia." In the end the idea that she would have her own room with them and not be sleeping on a living room couch sealed the deal. They moved into a 2 bedroom hoping to be able to fill the second room with a child of their own a couple of years ago but so far there was no luck.

Uncle Steve was actually 31 year old police sergeant Estivan Galvez. He and Patrick Sr had careers that kept intersecting. They were partners in a squad car for a couple of years and most recently Estivan was the swing shift duty sergeant in the precinct where Patrick was the lieutenant. There was a great deal of trust and respect between the men. Even so, Patrick was convinced that he married up with his wife Sofia. The child of a diplomat, Sophia served as an army officer. She spent most of her time in Natick where she and her staff were responsible for making sure soldiers overseas were getting the supplies they needed for back at base. Balancing budgets to make sure there were linens for the beds and cue sticks for the pool tables. She took her job seriously believing that a soldier who wasn't complaining about their bunk was more likely to be alert on the mission and more likely to get back to base and back home. Occasionally she would have to travel to a location to oversee a project, but mostly she commuted to a desk job like so many others, she just went to work in a uniform.

Since Estivan was working, it was Sophia who picked up Ericka at the airport. She had seen the girl grow up from when she was in braces and still saw that young girl before her, just taller. Sophia couldn't deny that Ericka was now a couple of inches taller than her, she wasn't that tall at the Fourth of July picnic. The two women spoke about the holidays and Ericka's classes and schedules. Sophia made some hot chocolate and they watched SportsCenter and waited up for Estivan to come home. At 11 Sophia had Ericka dress for bed while she prepared a light meal for Estivan. They watched the late news together as they waited for him. Once he arrived, Ericka gave him a gentle hug and went to bed. Sophia and Estivan talked while he ate. Ericka couldn't really hear what they were saying, but fell asleep to their voices.

In the morning Sophia was leaving for work just as Ericka was waking up. Uncle Steve was still asleep when she left for school and he left for work before she got home. After basketball practice, Ericka got home, ate a dinner Sophia made and then did her homework. By Wednesday it was almost routine, so she was surprised when Uncle Steve was there when she got home on Thursday and Sophia wasn't, but even cops get days off and Thursday-Friday was his weekend. Ericka sat at the kitchen table and started on her homework while Estivan was watching one of last week's Celtic's games that he recorded on the VCR. Sophia was kept late at the office. Uncle Steve ordered a pizza delivery for dinner. Sophia arrived home around 8pm, and heated up two of the 3 pizza slices left for her before she announced that she had orders. She was being considered for a promotion to major and needed to show ability with larger projects. She was heading to Augsburg, Germany for 12 of the next 13 weeks. She would be given 1 week leave to travel home. She needed to report 9pm a week from Saturday.

Orders being orders there was no fight about it - just a conversation to fully understand the impacts to their lives. Estivan asked Sophia to try to be home for Valentines Day. He didn't tell her that he got a very difficult dinner reservation for them back in October. She thought that would be difficult since that was early in the deployment. The next day they included Ericka in the conversation. She didn't want to move again to stay with her cousin and offered to be a help to Uncle Steve with cleaning, laundry and chores and it was agreed.

About two weeks after Sophia left Ericka spoke to her coach and teammates about quitting the team. She loved them all but it was just too much. The coach decided that instead she could be put on the injured list with fatigue. If things changed, she could come back to the team and after two weeks of solid practices she could even return to the game roster.

About a week after Patrick left Estivan saw that Erika was having no fun. On the morning of February 14th, she seemed particularly depressed and after a few questions he realized that she was upset because she was lonely and it was especially hard on the holiday since she didn't have a valentine. After she left for school he decided that he would surprise her by being her Valentine. He took the day off work and immediately set out trying to make the day a good one for her. He headed to the mall to find a card and a gift. He found a cute little card with puppies and a heart of chocolate pieces. He was about to walk out of the mall when he noticed a sign in the window of a lingerie shop, "Let our models show you what she'll look like." Checking his watch he saw that he still had a few hours before Erika got home from school he decided that it he'd like to see what some of these models looked like in sexy lingerie. He stepped into the store and asked for some help. "Who are you shopping for?" he was asked. He described Ericka as tall, fair skinned with long red hair, even longer legs and small boobs. A tall Asian girl picked up a long red wig and said that she would be happy to help. He sat in a lounge chair and watch as she put on one outfit after another increasing in their sexiness. It wasn't long before he lost track of time and was simply watching the beautiful woman in front of him dress herself for his enjoyment. After a while another woman came buy and asked if he liked what he was looking at, and he did. It was a read lace and chiffon baby doll with matching red panties that were simply two triangles of cloth that tied together on each hip with a ribbon. Almost before he realized it he pulled out his credit card and was walking out the store with the box all gift wrapped. He still had his dinner reservations. When Erika got home from school he met her at the door wearing a shirt and tie. He gave her the gifts he had bought and told her to put a dress and some makeup on because he was going to take her out for Valentine's Day.

Erika peeked into the box and saw the lingerie. It was the sexiest thing that she had ever seen and it made her feel so grown up that a real man would give her such a gift. At school that day the girls were talking about their boyfriends and what they were going to do for them on this special day. Erika listened as they one upped each other but hadn't really thought about since she didn't think that she was going to be spending this day with anyone. Erika got dressed quickly. She looked in her closet and she didn't have many dresses to choose from. The two dresses she had from last summer would be out of place in February and she didn't want to wear the red dress from New Year's day again so she chose a black dress she had from 2 years ago. At the time it was knee length and with the jacket over the spaghetti straps it was properly modest for the cop's funeral she was attending. Two years later she had grown several inches so the skirt was mid-thigh and the jacket wouldn't fit over her shoulders, but even so with pantyhose it was her best choice. She applied some make-up, added a pearl necklace Sophia said she could borrow and picked up a clutch before she was ready to go.

Even in Boston there were some that when they saw a young white girl on the arm of an older black man gave them a second look or made some snide remarks as they were shown to their seat. The blonde hostess noticed that Erika was uncomfortable but whispered into her ear, "Pay those needle-dicks no mind, I think you make a beautiful couple." Conversation was stilted at first but it wasn't long before they found the topic of the Celtics and once they got on familiar ground the dinner went easily. The reservation included a bottle of champagne and the waiter poured them both glasses. Ericka liked how the bubbles tickled her nose even if she didn't like the taste that much. After dinner they decided to head home and to watch the Celtics.

The Celtics were on the west coast playing the Golden State Warriors, so they got home in plenty of time for the tip off. Estivan put on his sweat shorts and Ericka saw the box on her bed and thought that she should wear the new pajamas so she put on the lingerie he gave her. When she came out he couldn't help but notice that she was taller than the model. The hem of the baby doll didn't quite reach her waist. She came out and gave a little spin. "Do you like it as much as I do?" she asked. Her waist was also narrower than the woman in the mall and the panties hung loosely on her hips.

He simply said, "You look beautiful." They sat together on the couch as the game got started. Estivan kept stealing glances at her legs. At the first commercial break Ericka decided that she wanted a chocolate from her box. Offering the box to Estivan he picked the chocolate covered cherry.

"Hey that's my favorite!" she exclaimed with a bit of a tipsy giggle.

"Tough," he replied as he popped it in his mouth. "Come and get it if you want it." He playfully replied holding his mouth wide open with the chocolate gently between his teeth.

Erica laughed and jumped on him, straddling his waist and giggling she tried to reach into his mouth with her hands but he grabbed them so she put her mouth on his and tried to reach it with her tongue. Estivan was shocked! At first he had no idea what was happening as Erica's tongue darted around inside his mouth looking for the candy. Without realizing it, Estivan's own tongue started playing with hers. The tongue play turned into a deep kiss and his hands released hers and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Come and get it, if you want it." Ericka heard those word and just reacted, 'Challenge accepted!" So she jumped on him and went for it. When he grabbed her wrists she used the next best thing she had to get it, her tongue. And it was almost working. She was able to lick the candy a couple of times. The chocolate tasted good, but she couldn't get her tongue behind it to claim her prize. She even tried to suction the candy to her own mouth to no avail. Then Estivan started using his own tongue to block her. She tried to fight against him for a bit before she realized he wasn't fighting her, he was French kissing her! She enjoyed kissing him for a couple of minutes, and at first she didn't recognize the feel of his cock pressing against her but when it twitch against her she realized this was wrong and tried to climb off of him, but his hands on her back held her down, her lips pressed against his by the hand on the back of her neck. She tried harder to get off of him.

Estivan's cock grew large as she sat on it and as he felt her starting to grind her hips against him Estivan concluded that Ericka was into this and after being alone for nearly a month Estivan was happy to give her what she wanted he began to think only about giving her the pleasure she clearly wanted. He untied the bow at the top of Erica's baby doll and lifted it off her body. She whispered his name, "Uncle Steve." But he shushed her, pressing a finger to her lips and said, "You are so beautiful." And he drank in the sight of the topless woman on his lap. "Just let it happen." He told her, "everything will be alight." He rolled her over so that she was laying down on the couch face up, beneath him. "You are so beautiful" he said to her again and resumed kissing her and covered her left tit with his right hand, rolling her nipple between his fingers. while his other hand caressed her cheek.

When Ericka felt Estivan lift her top she tried to tell her Uncle Steve no, but he silenced her, "Just let it happen and everything will be all right" he said, She began to wonder what he meant. Just let it happen? What if she resisted? When he laid her down and lay atop of her she first thought about how heavy he was. She thought of how she got here. Was she foolish she was to wear the sexy pajamas for him? And then she realized that she jumped on his lap and kissed him. As he started to caress her tit she thought back to the evening about the flirty things she imagined she said. She heard him tell her how much she was going to like this as he took her other tit into his mouth. He alternated sucking and biting and licking her nipple. She thought of the compliments she gave him over dinner and by the time he slid his hands inside her panties she had convinced herself that she drove him to this.

Estivan was drunk both from the booze from dinner and with desire for the blonde laying beneath him. He slid a hand inside her panties and began to rub her clit with a practiced movement. In minutes her hips were shaking and she came on his fingers with a loud cry. He untied the bow on her panties and buried his head between her legs and licked her snatch. Once her knew she was ready he pulled down his shorts and lifted her legs onto his shoulders and entered her.

Estivan was driving into Erica with her legs on his shoulders. With every thrust she found herself chirping. She didn't know why she was making the sound but it escaped her lips with each thrust.Estivan was driving into her when the door to the apartment opened and Sophia, walked in.

Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers