New Year's Party

Story Info
A rich falcon's wife is seduced by his visiting friend!
3.2k words
3.16
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady falconess grunted as her husband thrust into her as she lay belly first on their bed. The nude pair of peregrine falcons moved together in unison, whispered silent statements of their love for one another. The male rubbed his sharp curved beak, one meant to savagely kill some poor mouse, rubbed it ever so tenderly against his wife's beak. He licked her cheek, pressed his beak-point to her neck-- a bird of prey's way of expressing his love-- and he scratched her sides with his sharp pointed talons, being ever so careful as not to harm her, but merely to entice her, to make her ovulate. With a careful bite to the back of her neck, Percy climaxed, filled his beloved Dianne with his seed, hopeful their love would reach fruition. Percival Rossfeldt and his wife Dianne lay in each other's warm embrace as sleep overtook them both.

...

The following morning, Percy was up before the whole house. He hurried into his bathroom to shower, wash away the smell of last night. Dianne joined him shortly, to help scrub her husband's back and his hard-to-reach areas while he returned the favor.

"Tonight's the night, Di." the philanthropist bird of prey told his wife of four years.

"Go rouse our son, dear." he touched beak-points with her, a falcon's way of kissing.

"Right away, dear." Dianne replied with a hint of sarcasm which he missed. She passed by him to tell a maid to fetch their fledgling for her.

Percival, in the meantime, went in the dining room to enjoy a light breakfast of a stuffed pigeon with cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes. After finishing, the falcon phoned all of his known associates to see who would be coming to tonight's event.

Dianne walked in leading her four year-old son to meet with her husband as he made his calls. He finished his last call just in time. The excitable rich bird picked up his child, "Ah, Percival, my son. Good morning and Happy New Year to you, boy."

"Happy New Year, papa." His infant son cooed.

Percy smiled then he kissed Dianne. He held both his wife and son as he declared, "Tonight will be perfect, I just know it."

...

Later in the day, as the Rossfeldts prepared for Percival's New Year's party, Edgar Rothstein, his old friend from college dropped by for a visit.

The badger was a significant size larger than the falcons and he loved throwing his weight where he could.

"Happy New Year!" shouted the boisterous New York attorney.

"Edgar!" Percival openly offered a hug for his old chum.

The badger deliberately passed him up for the lovely falconess instead. He took her hand and kissed it.

Dianne blushed at the greeting, having never met Edgar before.

"Damn, Percy, is this what you've been fooling around with? Mein Gott, I'm jealous." The brash male joked to his colleague.

Percy chuckled at his friend's question "Yes, Edgar, this is Dianne, my wife. You were unable to attend my wedding as I recall."

Edgar nodded, "Ah yes, I know. I had important obligations that day; the mayor of New York hires you to defend his son in trial, you don't just refuse."

Percy rolled his eyes at his friend's bragging before he saw his little fledgling come in, "Speaking of, here is my son, Percival, Jr. Percy!"

The three-year old fledgling falcon ran into the hall still carrying an expensive toy which his father had bought for him this past Christmas.

Edgar chuckled, "Ah, so you've done the deed and made a boy. I'm impressed, Percy. Last time I saw you, you were still a virgin struggling to ask out... oh what was her name?"

Percival flustered, his feathers ruffling as he looked aside to his wife.

Dianne teased him, "Yes, Percy, tell us."

Percy cringed before he just said it, "Crystal, the most beautiful girl in the university, I did attempt to ask her out many times, yet she would... constantly laugh in my face each time."

He tugged on his collar as he remembered the obsidian black mink in all her glory. He'd finally convinced her after so many attempts to give him at least one shot. They danced, they laughed, that night he lost his virginity. She broke up with him the following day saying the whole thing was just a mere pity fuck.

Percy did not mention this though, not in the presence of his wife. Instead, he cleared his throat, "Well then, why don't we retire to the parlor? We can chat there."

Percy's butler approached at that moment, "Sir, you have a phone call, the catering company you'd hired, there was a mix-up."

The falcon sighed at the old mongoose's words, "There's always something... Dianne, could you just show Edgar to our parlor? I will be back shortly."

...

Dianne and Edgar sat together on her family couch while her son played on the floor.

Edgar had to ask, "So, Dianne, how did you meet Percy?"

Dianne blushed, "Oh, that's kind of a silly story, you see, I lived in Brooklyn. I had to catch a taxi because my license had expired. We got stuck in traffic, there was this fucking big limo blocking our way. So, in a fit of rage, I got out to yell at the pompous windbag and... now I'm married to him." She finished with a playful joke.

Edgar chuckled, "Love at first sight, huh? That's an old sentiment there, I'll tell you." The badger said as he casually wrapped his arm around Dianne.

She blushed darker from the male's advances.

Her son continued playing unaware.

Dianne attempted to back away, "Excuse me, um, Edgar? What are you doing?"

The badger nuzzled the falconess, eyeing the hem of the white dress she wore. He answered, "Just being friendly, Missy."

She looked him in the eyes, "Um, my name's Dianne."

And he stared back with his predatory gaze, "Yes, and it's a lovely name." Edgar hooked a finger under the hem of her dress, then began to lift.

Dianne contemplated clawing at him with her talons. She looked aside and saw that her son had run off with one of his toys, possibly to pester one of the maids. She tried to protest, "Edgar... no... I'm your friend's wife."

Edgar crooned softly to her, "Of course you are, you're perfect for him. And for me too."

The badger had pulled her skirt up far enough to reveal her panties. He nudged them aside then he dove in.

Dianne gasped at his warm tongue on her moist pussy, "E-edgar."

He stopped only to whisper "Shush now, my dear." He kissed her clit, suckled on the pink nub.

Di started to moan, "Edgar, m-my husband will be back soon."

He seemed unconcerned as he continued to lift her dress up and off of her feathered body.

He said as he pushed her onto her back, "Ah, it wouldn't be the first time he's seen me ass naked with a woman, I used to have the good whores over all the time to our dorm. He'd have no choice but to see me as I claimed females." He nuzzled her breasts, lapped at her nipples.

Dianne should have been offended to here herself compared to some cheap streetwalker, instead, she'd stopped fighting him. She hadn't had someone be so bold with her, over her Percy who was always so practical. She relaxed as the badger suckled from her.

He released her nipple with a bit of milk trailing down his muzzle. In a few quick moments, Edgar was naked over his ex-roommate's beautiful wife. Dianne gave in to his advances. He kissed her beak, pushed her back onto the couch. His cock nudged her slit, and he thrust into her, made her moan from how big, so much bigger than her husband he was. The female peregrine scratched the horny badger's back as he laid into her, burying his shaft in her multiple times at varying angles and speeds.

As the adulterous couple carried on their sporadic affair, they failed to noticed the parlor door opening.

Percival had indeed seen. He watched them quietly, unseen, while his former friend's thick shaft repeatedly disappeared into his wife. If he had teeth, they'd be clinched, alas he was a falcon so he could only grimace with his beak as his wife whispered encouragement to the large mustelid above her. A tearful falcon looked up upon hearing the telltale grunt of his colleague, indeed, he saw the badger's balls twitching as his cock pulsed.

Percival closed the door quietly and walked away.

Dianne and Edgar kissed as he rested on top of her, his cum leaking from around his still-hard cock. To them, Percy hadn't come back.

The kisses deepened as Edgar found his second wind, then started again with Dianne.

The married falconess no longer tried to hide her moans, damn whoever heard her, this badger knew how to make her bend.

At some point, they switched positions, then Dianne rode Edgar's cock while her downy feathered breasts jutted out.

Edgar this time was in awe, watching the feathered beauty bounce on his lap, as timed his thrusts with her.

When the badger came inside her for the second time, Di got her own big finish, her climax making her clinch ever so tightly to the male she'd only met just this morning.

The adulterers kissed again, the kind of kiss that said they had a good few more in them. And so they did...

...

That night, Percy's New Year's party was underway. Many friends and business associates of Percival Rossfeldt all attended. Many couples chatted, meeting and greeting. Percy greeted each guest that came personally.

His wife, Dianne stood with him, curtseying to their guests, oblivious to her husband's knowledge of her spontaneous affair earlier.

Percy held her close, casually nuzzling her every now and then. He smelled fresh lavender shampoo in her feathers, she had clearly showered, to try to hide the smell. His grip on her tightened subtly as he decided in his mind he would not lose her, not to anyone, especially not to that disgusting badger.

Edgar stood by the buffet table pilfering hors d'oeurves.

Percy watched him, wanting to cuss at him right now, but calmer minds prevailed. Percy blinked then as an old face walked in.

The black mink was still as lovely as she'd been last time he saw her years ago.

Percy and Dianne both greeted her together, "Well, what a surprise that you would drop in."

Crystal smiled, "Oh, I've just felt bad about how I treated you back in our younger days. When I heard you were living here having this party, I just knew I had to come out to make amends."

Just then, an idea formed in Percy's mind. He turned to his wife, "Oh, Dianne, this is Crystal, I told you about her, remember?"

Dianne feigned a smile to this other female, "Oh yes, the lovely lady who teased you in your school days."

Chrystal giggled, "Yes, that's me. Though, I have most certainly changed."

Percy nodded, "Ah? Well, Crystal, would you like to catch up just for old time's sake?"

The mink shrugged, "Well I suppose if your wife doesn't mind, I'd be happy to catch up."

Dianne cocked an eyebrow at her husband then waved them off, "Oh yes sure, go ahead, just don't go stealing him from me." She joked.

...

Percy and Crystal stood side by side on his balcony looking over the city.

Crystal sighed as she found herself standing here with possibly the only male who truly cared for her in their youth, "How long has it been, Percy?"

He looked to her, "10 years."

She nodded sadly, "That's right..."

Percy could see she was upset over something, "I'd never forgotten you. I love Dianne, I love her with my heart. But you, you were my first love, my first everything."

Crystal sobbed, wiped away a tear, "I can't believe you'd be so forgiving after everything I did. You were... kind of a nerd back then, weren't you? I was the pop princess. Look at us now. You're married having parties with so many people and me... I'm a mom."

He blinked, "Oh?"

She laughed bitterly, "Yeah, I know. I guess I did sleep around a bit, so it shouldn't be such a surprise that I got pregnant right after college. Bastard didn't even stick around."

Percy sighed. He held her as she vented her feelings to him, "I would've stayed."

Crystal laughed, more to herself, "I know you would've." She looked up. She gulped as she saw her face was inches from his.

Suddenly, he felt guilty. He was about to use her as revenge, yet here she was showing him such trust. He loosened his grip.

Crystal blinked at his odd behavior, "Percy what's wrong?"

He looked out to the cityscape below, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

Percy turned, then he sat down on the ledge. He sighed, cursing himself before he spoke, "We're not that different, Crystal. We've both been hurt." He looked up to her.

Crystal sat by him, "What happened?"

"Earlier today..." he sobbed. "I saw my wife with my best friend. That fucking badger with my wife."

Crystal gasped, "Ed's here?!"

Percy looked when she said the badger's name, "Yes, he's inside right now."

Crystal now looked as if she would start hyperventilating.

Percy had a sudden bad feeling, "Crystal? What?"

The black mink did not mince her next words, "I can't believe it... That fucker..."

Percy shut his beak.

She looked at the falcon, pointing inside, "That bastard! He's the one who... who fucked me..."

"Edgar?!"

She sobbed, "Yes!"

Now Percy was pissed.

It wasn't enough that Edgar had stolen his wife from him, but he also stole his first love.

...

Edgar had lured Dianne away from the party, into her bedroom she shared with her husband. She seemed reluctant, however, to continue her infidelity with the badger, "Ed... Maybe I should just go back to the party and wait for Percy."

The badger sat with his pants at his ankles and his cock out, "Horseshit, you saw the way he walked off with that slut, Crystal. He's probably porking her right now. You know she'd fuck anything with a heartbeat; she even had a thing for other girls. Might as well get him back."

Di fidgeted, she took a step forward when suddenly her bedroom door swung open.

Percy and Crystal stood there together.

"Edgar?" said Crystal.

"Oh shit!" The badger fell over as he hastily tried to pull his pants back up.

The black mink looked down at the father of her own daughter, "You asshole, you fucked your best friend's wife?"

Dianne gasped, "You saw us, Percy?"

Percy looked to his wife, "Yes I did, Dianne. I saw the whole thing. But I don't blame you. I know I'm not easy to talk to, I... I've got such an overactive mind, I tend to leave you out, and" The falcon blushed, "And maybe our sex life is a little... predictable, but, I love you. That's one thing that has always remained constant in our four years together. I don't blame you." He frowned when he looked at the badger, pantsless and on the floor, "Edgar is just that fucked up."

Ed scoffed, "Like you're any better, traipsing off with this floozy skank."

"Skank?" Crystal blushed through her black fur, "I was a little loose in college yes, but I'm no fucking skank. You should know, Dad."

Ed growled, "I told you to get rid of that fucking brat, I ain't about to waste my time with some little midget running around my house and wrecking my social life."

Crystal slapped the badger hard across his cheek, "Emily is not a thing! She is your daughter, and I'm glad she never met you." She looked back at Percy, "I'm only sorry I let you talk me into breaking up with the one guy who really cared."

Edgar still laughed in her face, "Hah and you said I was the best you ever had, you remember that, you fuckin' bitch?"

KONK!

Percy knocked out Edgar with a candelabra.

With the badger out cold, Percy went into his bathroom. He came out with a bath towel. He found some handcuffs he had used in the past with his wife. He handcuffed the overgrown striped weasel to a dresser, one big enough to hold him in place for as long as they needed him to stay. Then, he stuffed the towel in Edgar's mouth.

Dianne watched everything her husband did, "Percy? What are you doing?"

He turned back to Dianna with a playful grin as he unbuckled his pants.

"Revenge."

...

The naked badger woke up some minutes later with a migraine big enough to kill a bull elephant. He smelled something very familiar. He looked around as his eyes refocused and he saw Crystal naked on all fours. He saw her black-furred C-cup breasts with the hard pink nipples swaying as the equally naked falcon mated her from behind.

Edgar blinked again as he also saw an equally naked Dianne massaging her husband's chest and shoulders as he filled his first love while he traded kisses and naughty words with his wife.

Crystal climaxed, clearly turned on by the uniqueness of the situation.

Percy followed soon after, and shot his hot seed inside the mink. She pulled away as he finished. Then, she and Dianne worked together in licking his shaft clean.

Dianne licked his scrotum, his base while Crystal stroked his shaft and sucked on the tip. When he was hard again, his wife laid on her back and he thrust into her while Di and Crystal kissed.

Edgar whimpered at what he saw. He'd been with many girls, but he'd never convinced them to let him have them in threesomes.

"Yeah, this is what you always wanted isn't it, Ed?" Percy taunted as he screwed his wife with more passion, more intent than he'd ever done before.

"Don't be mean, he already looks like his cock's about to explode." Dianne joked before pulling her husband and new girlfriend closer.

Ed did feel like he would explode, but none of his hands were free for him to help himself and no one looked like they would lend a helping hand either.

Percy gasped as he climaxed, seeding his wife and giving her their second egg at that moment.

...

The New Year's Eve Party continued on without the hosts and their two guests until the morning of January 1st.

Ed was released, put in a taxi to the airport, told never to come back.

Crystal was allowed to move in with her daughter, Emily.

Dianne soon discovered herself to be expectant of her next egg by her loving husband.

Little Emily was excited to learn she suddenly had a new stepbrother in Percy Jr.

Percy thought back to everything that had happened as he sat in his new bathtub he had put in. One big enough for three. He sat in the middle as both of his wives kissed him.

It was a very happy New Year indeed!