All Comments on 'New Year's Proposal'

by BoringDude

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If a wife would do something like that then she is no more than a whore.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Different

I liked it better before he woke up, but I liked it.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

why do you have a wife sharing tag in a story NOT abuot wife sharing?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Nice one. Well written and the surprise (or was it?) got me good. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

Not a bad start for you on your 1st story in Lit. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How Novel

BoringDude by name....BoringDude by nature!

What a total snooze fest this chuckle of a so called story was!

One star for helping me (an no doubt many others) with our insomnia!

mmbny47mmbny47over 3 years ago

Great story. Loved it. Nice change of pace.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Good story for a first timer. More from you would be appreciated

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Why are all these rich guys in LW stories willing to pay millions to nail some schmuck's wife and knock her up? The wives accepting money only means they are whores, not that moneybags won them through any alpha superiority bullshit.

I thought the story wasn't bad, but the waking up from a dream ending is a bit of a cliché and didn't do anything for the story. In fact, the ending probably cost the score a point from me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

It was unpleasant to read the part where he remained in the mansion after he was drugged and learned about the contract. I kept wondering why he stayed there for even another minute? However, the ending was very pleasant and worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bubbly

Very nicely crafted! Just watch out for spelling consistency: Your first two mentions of a bubbly drink were spelled "champaign" instead of the correct "champagne." Champaign is a city in Illinois.

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years ago
Liked the switch

Even more the final comment

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Clever and interesting read. Enjoyed it and bewildered for a few minutes after. Figured it out then was pleasantly satisfied.

thanks

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This should score higher

The cucks must be out giving it 1s

BoringDudeBoringDudeover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive reviews.

To address lujon2019’s comment, the proposal was for wife sharing - that was the thrust of the story. Sure, it wasn’t straight up swinging, but something different.

To anonymous - it wasn’t about him getting the money and burning (literally) his wife. It was an anxiety dream, and the focus was the loss of his wife and marriage, and what his mind would do about it.

BoringDude

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Good story

I enjoyed the story. Keep writing. Thank you.

@lujon2019

why do you have a wife sharing tag in a story NOT about wife sharing?

Did you read the story? Never anything positive from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting and a bit of a twist to an old tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh great, another "it was only a dream story"

It was lame with the did that for Dallas, and it just gets lamer.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Have Hated the Dream Trick since 9 Y.O.

The old ‘virtually all the story is just a dream’ SUX Swamp Shit! Also, unless I am way different than most, my dreams have more shifts in theme, characters, location and focus than the one in this tale. Yes, it is extravagant and unlikely enough but it is coherent. Has any reader ever seen detailed dosing directions in ANY dreams he or she can remember?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This was really a good, fun read. Even if the dream had been real, this is one of the times I had no problem with the husband "burning" that marriage to the ground.

Loved the end though. Better than all the cuck crap thats been posted lately.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Interesting Twist 5*

I remember reading somewhere were someone proposed an idea that stated..."What if reality is a dream and your dreams are reality". Your story reminded of that theory. Enjoyed your story. I think it may have went over the heads of a few commenters thus the lower score. Regardless keep writing. You're very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable sorry.

Thank you so much for sharing this it was a great read.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Not bad, glad l don’t have dreams like his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This should score lower

The closet cucks must be out giving 5s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was an interesting plot idea, . . .

why did you decide to make it a dream? That's a cheap plot device for an author who can't finish what he started. There were So Many better ways to resolve the whole setup.

Emilio wants children, and only his children. So after Emilio passes out you put a tourniquet around his nut sack and cut his balls off. Holly you leave for the asshole to get rid of. But whatever, you scar her face so that no man, and certainly not the arrogant rich prick, will ever want to be seen with her. But you keep the contract. He and she have already signed it, and as her husband you have claim to half of whatever she gets. Or, if he dies, then you use the contract to make a claim against his estate. They will pay you off just to get rid of you, and Holly.

Even without the fire Holly is toast. She had already sold herself; what's gone is gone.

Thanks for the effort.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Husband is a potential murderer. Wonder if he will tell her how he murdered her in his dream..Doubt she stay long after that!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
He dreamt that he passed out?

And then he dreamt he killed his wife and her lover? A little too....convenient. It’s like a copy of “Who Shot JR?” And it turned out to be a year long dream sequence.

It also showed the soap opera had jumped the shark. And this story jumped the shark, so to speak.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
What Imagination !

A truly great story and a wonderful start to 2021... G.A. and other weirdos take note!

Forget any negative comments and luxuriate in the knowledge that you are a masterful storyteller! Thank You 5*****

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Well done with nice outcome..

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
That was some twisted shyte

until you used the "Dallas" it was a dream technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The real end to the story.

Here’s how it really ended:

After setting the fire he left quickly not noticing the sprinklers in the bedroom had already doused the fire. His “getaway” was stopped after a few miles as the car had a locator in it and it was easy for the police to apprehend him. Idiot can’t drive a stick either, bad on him. The trial for arson and attempted double murder was over quickly as the home security system had everything on tape and the sentence was 20 years to life with possibility of parole after the 20. He survives the 20 years but upon parole finds out he is forgotten by everyone and lives out the rest of his sorry life in poverty and squalor.

Some things you just cant get over!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I applaud you for trying something different. In Loving Wives, that's always a treat. However, the story didn't resonate with me. When you dislike all three characters in it, that's a problem. 4*

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Science

FYI-a cc. is how to describe cubic centimeter and kg is for kilogram

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

It is too bad that some readers and commenters dont realize that this story was not written by them. It was written by BoringDude.

MacHardyMacHardyover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

Good stuff.

BoringDudeBoringDudeover 3 years agoAuthor

tangledweed wrote: "Why are all these rich guys in LW stories willing to pay millions to nail some schmuck's wife and knock her up?”

I agree. I mean, rich people are rich because they are really good at making and keeping money, and not because they piss it away. If a rich guy wanted kids anonymously, go to a sperm bank, and offer $20,000 to any woman who uses his sperm. There are plenty of women nowadays who use sperm to become moms for free, why not for $20k, especially if the donor is rich and handsome.

That’s why this had to be a dream. Real millionaires don’t do that stuff.

Anonymous wrote: “Science. FYI-a cc. is how to describe cubic centimeter and kg is for kilogram”

Well, me with a PhD in physics (really), I know that. I was portraying the narrator as someone who doesn’t know all that as well as I do, and who simply pronounced the letters as he read the labels off. Or I could have written ml for milliliter, since a cc is equal to a ml (do the math if you doubt me.)

Now as to why the narrator was pulling out dosing information in his dream, that’s a question I can’t answer. Maybe I should have been less specific there.

Anyway, thanks for the comments, all, even for the negative comments.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Nice. The first ending that is. Torching a bastard like Emilio would have been fun. Everyone should learn how to drive a manual. Never know when you may need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not my cup of tea

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even your dreams are of cucks and wimps. …true lt I pity u…please accept what u are and come out

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

That was really a creative plot and very well executed. I was leaning away when he resorted to the gasoline fire but in the end loved how it wrapped up. Excellent

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the twist at the end. Though the wife he had in his dreams might have actually deserved that real BTB outcome.

Enjoyed it, even though at first I fully expected it to go another direction entirely.

RazorFishRazorFishover 1 year ago

I gave it a five because the first 80% was awesome. Would have rather he did not kill them, and that it wasn't a dream. I like the agonizing recovery typical of this genre. But still lots of fun, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

waste of reading time - 1*

AstordatairAstordatair11 months ago

Very good! I always love reading something different. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 stars. Very creative fusion of a willing cuck fantasy, an extreme BTB fantasy all wrapped up in a dream, with a bit of teasing uncertainty at the end! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unlike some of your readers I have no trouble with a fictional character or two (plus 100) being offed. It's fiction!! Why is it that other acts are accepted, even encouraged yet a "death" of a character that exists only in the writers' mind is so off putting. Please give the writer his freedom of expression. Grade it as a 1 star if it bothers you but don't try to coerce the author into writing YOUR story.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

1 star - Nope, fire is way too fast for this pair of idiots.

PLUS, I just do not like this story one little bit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

A very clever and engaging little tale.

LA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous