New Years Resolution Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy and Brooke in the shower as james begins to wake.
3.6k words
3.93
12k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadCuck
MadCuck
66 Followers

As I hold Brooke's hand and lead her down the hallway away from the sunroom where james was, I glance back at him, still locked to the bench and sleeping.

"Right in here." I open the bathroom door wider to allow her room to enter.

"Thank you David," she says as she enters.

"Alright," I say, moving to the closet at the end corner. I open the doors and retrieve two large, plush terrycloth towels. I hang them over the towel heating stand and turn back to move toward the walk-in shower.

I turn the shower on and set to the appropriate heat. I turn back to see Brooke, her back to me, looking in the mirror.

'Fuck, she's sexy.' I think to myself as I gaze at her standing there, pants still covered in her cum and reeking seductively of it. I was still hard. Delicious tiny ass in those pants, I smile to myself. A perfectly proportionate girl right here, nice little gap between her fit thighs, even with the pants on. Slim waist, flat tummy, slender neck; perfect.

She turns to me, smiling at me walking toward her and I drop my sweatpants as I get close. She eyes my hard iron and then brings her eyes back up to meet mine, still grinning at me.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up." I say as I take the lower hem of her shirt in my fingertips. I begin to raise it over her head.

Now was the moment of truth. I knew me fucking her husband like a little whore in front of her would get her hot. 'But just how hot did I get her?" I think to myself. If she is going to object to this, now is the time. She's going to get fully naked in front of another man for the first time in her life.

'She has already rubbed that juicy pussy in front of me, twice now.' I remind myself, continuing.

As I raise the lower hem of her shirt, she raises her hands then arms to allow me to remove it.

'YES!!!' I scream inside my mind as the shirt begins to rise up her gorgeous body.

The shirt peels over her college-hardbody tits and they are beautiful, like the rest of her.

'james is a lucky young man' crosses my mind as I pull the shirt the rest of the way off.

As I pull it off, I lean in a little closer to her and as the shirt comes over her head, suddenly we're looking into each other's eyes, our faces are less than 8" apart.

"That's a start. Now..." I say to her as I slowly drop to my knees, deeply looking into her eyes. I hook my thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants and kneeling there with my eyes still locked on hers, I pull them down slowly, careful to leave her thong in place.

Keeping her eyes on mine, she lifts a knee as the pants approach her ankles and allows me to slip one leg off then the other. I can smell her pussy even stronger now, and it's a glorious aroma.

I raise myself back up to meet her face to face and I gently spin her to face the mirror again.

We're looking at each other in the mirror as I retrieve a brush from the counter.

I begin to gently brush her hair as we watch each other. Every so often, she would close her eyes and lightly moan at the stimulation. Every time she would reopen her eyes, hers would find mine and smile at me. It was so romantic.

I was so hot for this girl that my cock was now nestled into her ass cheeks between her legs. She was mine. I'm gonna fuck this girl today. I need her. I already had her hubby where I wanted him.

"Mmm" the most beautiful feminine moan escaped her petite lips. I continued brushing her hair until it was smooth and tangle free. I place the brush back onto the tray and hook my thumbs into the sides of her panties and again look her in her eyes through the mirror. She pushed her ass back into me.

Now was the time.

I slide her thong down her legs, it slightly catching in the folds of her pussy. I can hardly contain myself seeing her bare ass, lightly tanned and perfectly round. She steps out of them and I stand back up behind her, close.

I placed my hands under her breasts at the side of her body and lean my head in over her shoulder, looking at her intently in the mirror.

"Brooke, there's something I want to talk to you about," I said as my fingers brushed the underside of her breasts.

She rests her head over on my neck as she says, "Yes, David?"

"I must tell you that I have feelings for your husband. I want to continue seeing him." I begin.

"I love his little twink body, I love how he feels wrapped around my dick, whether it be his throat or that cute little ass he's got."

She continues looking at me and replies, "mmhmm, I know he's really happy when he gets to meet up with you. I've never seen him so into anything like this before."

"I have been looking for a boy to own for a while now. I want that boy to be your husband." I pause.

"I want to know how you feel about that."

Brooke thought for a second and replied, "what does that mean, owning him?"

"It means that I would get say over when, how and where I control and use him, whether it be public or at your house, my place or anywhere else that comes to mind.

I won't propose it to him unless you agree. Because frankly, it would mean owning you too."

"You want to own me too?!"

Her body reacted to this statement.

I held her hips firmly in place and said,

"Yes, Brooke. You would both serve me, however I desire. We would sign a contract for a specific set of time to start with, say 1 month. If all goes well, we would all sign another contract for a longer period of time."

"My god, no one has ever told me they wanted to own me before." She replied.

"I'm sure no one has told you that but I'm sure every man that has ever looked at you has thought it. I see what I want and go for it." I tell her as I rub my cock into her thigh gap.

"Ohhh shit." She gasps at the sudden feeling, grabbing the counter.

"I know your husband is on board. I fucked him too good for him to say no. He's hooked.

I want you to know that if you say no, I will stop seeing james. It's either both of you or neither." I give her another tiny thrust with my hips.

"I know what you want with my husband but what would you..."

"I want you Brooke." I cut her off mid sentence.

"I want to control your body, your mind, your being. I want to fuck you six ways from Sunday and own your body. I want you and your husband to serve me as my submissive's."

I pin her against the counter with my hips and turn to kiss her neck.

"Oh god oh god," she moans.

"You are so sexy and beautiful. Tell me you think the same of me. Tell me, Brooke."

She purrs at me, "ohhh I do think you're sexy. I just don't know. I have to admit, I have a tiny thing for you too but how is james going to react when you tell him you want to fuck me?"

"If you're on board then he will be too. You just have to tell him that you both need this." I rock my hips into her gap and start tracing her breasts lightly. She pushes her ass back into me a little harder.

"I do want to know what you feel like. Oh god I do. I don't know if I can though. james..."

I take her lobe into my mouth and suckle it, lightly nibbling it.

"Ohhh, fuck...I want to but I can't."

"Really?" I ask her, nuzzling her.

I can't." She said, panting.

"I really can't. I want to and I want it but I can't. James would never share me." My cock nestled between her thighs, snug up against her pussy, the fat cockhead rubbing repeatedly against her clit. Something the kids call intercrural sex. Her resolve was weakening.

The room was warm and filling with steam. It was erotic, the anticipation of her will folding was growing with the steam.

"Brooke, don't you want a hard fucking while tied down tightly to my bench?"

"Ohhh shit. Fuck fuck fuck" she moans out, rocking her hips forward and back on my dick.

"Don't you want to kneel submissively with your husband and worship my manhood together?"

"Ohhh ohhhh god." I had her.

"Don't you want to allow me the pleasure of shooting my cum deep inside you then having james lick it out of your pussy as you sit on his face?"

"Oh Jesus!" Her eyes closed and rocking against my meat.

"Don't you want me to steal your anal virginity away from your husband? Because I'm going to take it when you submit to me like the little girl you know you want to be for me."

That was it. She shoves herself away from the counter, effectively dislodging my cock from her thigh gap and spinning around to face me.

She attacks me, penetrating my mouth with her tongue, licking and sucking on mine, hands clawing at my back. I realize she's having an orgasm after we break the kiss and she's shaking in my embrace. I kiss her again and she returns it hungrily. She lifts her legs and wraps them around my back as I pick her up and walk into the shower with her.

The hot water stings our skin as we continue making out under the rain-like flow of it. Our mouths are glued together, tongues dancing with each other. My hands are all over her back, pulling her into me hard. Her nails are dug into my skin, holding onto me.

I adjust my hips, lifting her a little higher and plunge my cock into her.

"OH FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!"

Her back arches and jumps away from me but I hold her strongly and begin fucking her like a machine. I was holding nothing back. I wanted this girl hooked by the time I pulled my cock out.

"JESUS GOD FUCK!!!" She's screaming, echoing off the marble walls of the shower. I continue pounding into her, the water flowing down, around and between our bodies.

I turn and pin her back up against the cool marble and she squeals at the shock and beams a smile at me, giggles then shoves her mouth back onto mine. She's letting me do all the work and I don't mind in the least.

Fucking her up against the shower wall with her legs wrapped around me, hair wet and playfully giggling and smiling at me with that stunning face, I love this.

I would thrust into her, pound into her, sweetly slide into her and alternating between all of it, she was loving it. She would pause from kissing me and place her face in front of mine, look deeply into my eyes and smile those perfect teeth and go back to kissing me with her arms wrapped around my neck.

My mind is blown, this tight beautiful young woman riding my cock with the fullest passion she can muster. Her body needed this after the pent up sexual tension of seeing her husband get so thoroughly face- and ass-fucked.

I can't believe it worked. I'm actually going to get this girl and her husband to serve me...

•••

'What is that noise?' I think groggily. Slowly coming to, I look around and I see I'm in the sunroom alone, still locked into the bench. The sun is still shining and coming through the windows.

'Did I hear something.' I think to myself as I hear it again.

A muffled running water and, "ohhhhh, god fuck yes." coming from where?

Another muffled sound, "oh god please no. No no it feels too good. Fuck, your tongue's in my ass."

•••

I lift her off my dick and spin her around. I'm way too close to cumming, not yet. I set her down on her feet facing the wall press her against it. Her hands instinctually come up to either side, bracing herself. She looks back over her shoulder at me with a confused look, biting her lip. I pull her hips back and kick her legs apart, widening her stance.

"Uuuh, oooooh!" She squeals at my rough handling of her.

I drop to a knee behind her and roughly spread her globes open. I look at my prize a moment before delving in with my tongue and striking gold. Such flowery petal-like softness on my tongue, a slight tanginess mixed with the powerful taste of her cum being washed away from me by the rain falling above us.

She makes me hungrier. I bury my face between her cheeks, continuing to thrust my tongue into her most forbidden hole.

"OH GOD PLEASE NO! NO NO IT FEELS TOO GOOD! FUCK, YOUR TONGUE IS IN MY ASS!!!" Her screams echo off the marble walls.

I pull my face away from what I would choose to be my final meal if I were on being executed tomorrow and tell her,

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not going to take this virginity from you today. When I take it, I'm going to do it in front of your husband."

"uuuughhh" a low sexy groan comes from her as I insert two fingers into her pussy from behind and twist them forward to hit her g-spot. "Ahh, fuck."

I stand again and replace my fingers with my cock. I resume pounding into her, thinking that james must be awake by now.

"Let's let your husband wake up to a nice soundtrack, shall we?"

"Oh, you're so naughty" she tells me as she tosses her hips up and grinds them back on my dick.

I pin her against the wall yet again and drop my hips down, bending my knees and use the angle to really pound up and into her at a faster pace.

"uuhhh Uuhhh UUhhh UUHHH god fuck me David, FUCK ME!!!"

•••

"Brooke?" I call out as I hear the unmistakable sounds of Brooke's orgasm. I had zeroed in on the sound as it was echoing down the hallway, albeit muffled.

It was coming from the bathroom with the sound of the shower running. David was nowhere to be seen or heard and I was still locked to the bench. The bench was bolted to the floor so there was no way to get out of this.

David and Brooke are in the bathroom in the shower together. David is fucking my Brooke. David is fucking my wife in the shower.

'I never thought this would happen,' I thought to myself as my cock gained full hardness. 'Why am I so turned on thinking of them together?'

'I have to see this' I said to myself as I strained against the locks. My cock was hard listening to the voices and passionate sounds coming from the bathroom reach a fever pitch as David announces his orgasm.

"I'm going to cum now Brooke. Oh, fuck here it comes, ohhhhh AAAGHHHHHH!"

Brooke in turn lost herself in another orgasm as the first spurt blasted past her cervix directly into her womb.

•••

I fall against Brooke, still holding her up against the wall, still buried all the way inside her. She's on her tiptoe's and panting in time with me. I withdraw my cock from her, turn her and sit her back on the teakwood bench at the end of the shower. I hold her close to me as I sit her down, making sure she doesn't fall. I spread her legs wide and begin licking her clit and hole of my cum. Her head rolls back as she runs her fingers through my hair and says to me,

"My god, you're insatiable." She looks down at me, smiling and occasionally biting her lip as I munch her sweet box, not wanting this to end for now.

One more tongue-coating orgasm later and the hot water running lukewarm, we leave the shower and I wrap a large warm towel around her. I turn her to face me and kiss her sweetly, looking her in the eyes.

"That was the best straight sex I've ever had in my entire life. You are incredible."

She blushes and thanks me, saying, "I've never been fucked like that by james, ever!" and kisses me back.

"Let's dry off here. I'd like you to lie down and take a nap when we're finished. I'm going to toss your clothes in the wash so they'll be ready by the time you wake. Then I'm going to go pay james a visit and see if he's ready for another feeding of cum from Daddy. I won't say anything to him until you join us later, okay?"

"Yes, thank you. That's probably the best way." She says as she approaches me and kisses me softly.

I return the kiss, embracing her close then turn to open the door to the bathroom.

'Wrapped in a towel with one tied up into her hair and she's still sexy' I think as she turns to look at james down the hallway on the bench. She makes eye contact and smiles at him, then turns to French kiss me in the hallway with him watching. She kisses me a moment and turns to head into the master bedroom.

"Brooke, sweetheart?" james calls to her and she pauses in the doorway then turns and blows a kiss to him before closing the door.

"Brooke?!" another plea from james as I join him in the sunroom.

"Daddy? What's going on? I heard some noises in the bathroom and it sounded like you two were having sex? What happened in the shower?"

I walk past him back to the corner cabinet and retrieve a vibrating butt plug and the popper mask.

I come back to james and affix the mask to his nose and he asks me again,

"Daddy, please. Did you and Brooke..." he inhales instinctively through his nose and trails off as the poppers hit his bloodstream.

"hmmmmm," he relaxes and breathes in again.

"That's it, boy, deep breaths." I tell him as I lube up the plug.

"I should have put this in you after I unloaded my balls in your little bottom. I was so lost in getting into your wife's pants that I forgot but I won't do that again."

I kneel and insert the plug with a little difficulty into his ass, his sphincter swallowing up around the small diameter at the base of the plug. I turn on the plug and he grunts and jumps slightly at the vibration. I take a blackout sleeper mask from the cabinet and cover his eyes with it. I then retrieve noise-canceling earplugs and insert those in his ears.

I leave the room to start a load of laundry and return to see james, again high and reacting to the hard vibrations of the plug against his prostate, churning and stirring my cum around inside his ass.

I approach his front and sit down on the bench between him and the bench. His arms are strained as he is forced to lean back. I take his head in my hands and he opens his mouth. I pull his head down forcefully on my cock then pull all the way out of his throat.

I begin to throat fuck him repeatedly while telling him about Brooke. He can't hear anything with the earplugs in but it helps bring me to orgasm again.

"james, yes, I fucked Brooke in the shower. I came inside her and it was amazing. There's something we want to talk to you about, her and I but we're going to wait until she is awake from her nap. She got quite a fucking in there, you know. She'll need a couple of hours rest.

Anyway, I want you to know that I'm going to fuck both of you every day from now on. I also want you to know that I am going to tie you up and make you watch as I steal her anal virginity from you. I'm sure you wanted to have it to yourself as the rights of her husband but I own you now and that now also includes your wife. I'm going to do so many naughty things to you two..."

I continue roughly pulling his head down onto my cock using his hair as my handle as I look down the hallway at the closed bedroom door, thinking of the sleeping beauty in there awaiting her next fucking...so many ways to give and receive pleasure with that hard body in there.

I pull james' mouth off of my dick and remove one of his earplugs. I then pull him up to my face and kiss him deeply. His lips and tongue respond and return my kiss hungrily, moaning into my mouth. i grab him roughly by the hair and break the kiss, turning his head so my mouth was right next to his open ear. I begin to suck and nibble on his earlobe and then whisper,

"I'm going to give your wife a couple of hours sleep then I'm going to go in there and wake her up with my cock back in that glorious pussy. And this time you get to watch..."

MadCuck
MadCuck
66 Followers