New Years Resolution Ch. 04

Story Info
A young, married man's wife assists Daddy.
2.2k words
4.64
15k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadCuck
MadCuck
65 Followers

"Uuuuugghhhhhhhhhh"

Another deep muffled moan comes from my hubby's throat as another rivulet of cum flows from his cock to the champagne flute.

I'm so juiced right now. I'm laying back in one of the Lay-Z-Boy loungers watching this unfold. Legs spread wide over the armrests; my fingers are squelching in my pussy, my yoga pants are soaked and it's only been 45 minutes since my james was tied up and placed on the Sybian.

he looks quite a sight; kneeling there legs spread wide, tied at the thighs and calves, effectively holding him down on the silicone phallus battering his swollen prostate at 5000 rpm. Even him being tied down so tightly wasn't enough to keep him from trying to toss his hips up and around from the intrusion or from grinding his ass down hard in circles on the Sybian. David had placed a champagne flute beneath his cock to catch the cum being milked out.

My husbands arms were turned behind him and tied with his palms pressed together between his shoulder blades and secured there. The popper mask he has come to love was placed on with a fresh bottle of AMYL. And of course, David's cock down his throat.

David was close to cumming and it was a sight to see as well. A heavy cummer with an impressive 8" cock and as fat as a Red Bull can. I watch that beautiful cock slowly thrust in and out of my husbands throat at a tormenting pace as David turns up the vibration on the Sybian. james eyes pop out of his head...

"UUUUUGGHHHHHHhhhh!!!"

james sucks a little harder on Daddy's tool as he can feel another small load of cum being milked out of his cock from the vibrations deep inside his ass.

Drip...drip...drip...drip

I watch as james' cum continues to drip into the champagne flute.

"Here it comes, swallow...every...drop." David announces.

I watch intently as David's ass flexes as he holds my husbands head in place to take his load. Their eyes locked together, I can see james' throat contract over and over and I know he's swallowing David's cum right now and it pushes me over the edge again. I finger my pussy with passion, pinching my nipples through the fabric of my top.

"Uhhhh uhhhh, god yes, ohhh fuuuuuckkkkkkkk!"

I clench my thighs together involuntarily crushing my hand and almost fold myself in half from the intensity. I can feel another squirt of grool coat my hand, my thighs, and drip down to my ass and as I come down, I look up and see David smiling at me. He has turned off the Sybian and removed james' popper mask. He pulls his sweatpants back up and walks over to the cabinet to retrieve a package of baby wipes which he opens and offers to me. I pull my hand from beneath my pants and take a wipe from the container.

"Thanks, sorry about the mess. Well, not too sorry."

I say to David, sheepishly looking up at him, holding up my dripping fingers.

"Not at all. Your orgasms are beautiful, truly a pleasure to observe." He replies, smiling down at me.

I blush and thank him again. I look over and see my hubby, lost in a world of his own, coming down from his popper high.

I begin to lick my hand clean of my juice and with the other hand, I begin to clean my pussy and thighs. I notice and point to the champagne flute, nearly 2/3 full now of cum and ask, "what are you going to do with that?"

"Your husbands cum? I had plans for it but if you'd like it, please go ahead."

"Oh no, I was just curious." I reply, shaking my head.

"Well, when your husband comes down from his popper high and can feel and realize everything that's being done to him, I'm going to untie him and get him ready for my next kink. I'm going to lean him over the bench opposite you, both kneeling, looking into each others eyes. Then, I want you to hold this glass and feed him his cum in little sips as I take him from behind.

"Oh my god, that's so nasty and hot." I reply, flushing. "Can we get started?" I say as I look over at james. he is gazing drunkedly at us and still coming down. "Please, David?"

David chuckles and says "sure."

I watch David go over and pick up the flute from the floor between my hubbys wide open knees and place it on the end table.

He turns back to james, unties his legs then helps him off the Sybian. David unties james' arms from behind his back then applies black leather straps with d-rings to james' knees and wrists. David then helps him kneel down and lean forward over the breeding bench.

David then takes each of james' knee straps and padlocks them to eye bolts on either end of the bench, spreading and holding them wide open. He then does the same with james' wrists, locking them wide apart to the eyebolts on the upper frame of the breeding bench. james is now on his knees, spread eagle and locked in place, with his cock poking out under the bench.

By this time, I've stood and walked to the table where my husbands champagne flute awaited me. I pick up the glass and move around opposite to where my husband is secured and I kneel facing him. Our faces are less than a foot apart. David is now kneeling behind james, amply lubing up his cock.

David places his hands on james' hips to brace himself and as I'm looking into my husbands eyes, David lines up his cock with and penetrates his cute little bottom. He is very gentle as he easily pops past his virgin sphincter, thanks to the Sybian and poppers.

"Ohhh, Daddy," james' purrs as his body relaxes after the initial intrusion.

David slowly works his beautiful cock into my hubby's ass a little at a time.

"Ohhh, I feel so full, Daddy. So stretched." james moans out.

"You're sure you're okay?" David pauses as he asks my husband.

"I'm okay, Daddy. It feels incredible, I've never felt anything like it."

"It's going to start feeling even better..." David begins drawing out and thrusting in, over and over at a slow and steady pace.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh, fuck..." james begins to moan, looking into my eyes with a sexy confused look on his face.

David looks over james' shoulder at me which causes me to break eye contact with my husband and says to me,

"Feed him."

I look back into my hubby's eyes and bring the flute up into his view. The cum inside is thick and bright white, moving slowly around the interior. So elegant, it literally looks like liquid pearls swirling in a champagne glass. I reach under the bench and find my hubby's hard leaking cock. I begin to slowly stroke it and twirl my fingers around the cockhead, using his pre-cum as lubricant.

"How does his cock feel inside you, my love?" I ask my handsome young husband, seeing him rock ever so slightly in response to David's thrusts.

james whimpers a bit as he says, "it feels full, baby, feels good, oh god it feels good."

"I'm so happy for you, sweetheart, so excited I get to witness it.

Now, I want you to sip on this for me while you get fucked. I want to see you drink the entire glass." he nods his head as I raise the glass up to his mouth and tilt it toward him. james leans his head back and as the cum slowly approaches the rim of the glass where his tongue and lips meet it, all eyes are on him.

David has continued but slowed his thrusting and is watching intently. My eyes are glued to the slowly moving cum as it approaches my dear young hubby's lips. I pause my ministrations of his cockhead and watch.

I see james' mouth open slightly to accept his cum. He takes a sip and I lower the glass. I watch his mouth close and his throat muscles swallow. I shiver inside. David resumes his pace thrusting in and out of my hubby's ass as I raise the flute again.

"Just a sip at a time, okay? You have to make it last." I say to my husband.

james nods his head, looking into my eyes with a look of deep ecstasy on his face.

I raise the flute again, timing his sip with David's thrusts. james takes a little and swallows as I lower the glass again.

"Is that big cock gonna make you cum, baby?" I ask my adorable husband, still twirling my fingers around his cock head under rhe bench.

"oh god yes, I can feel the cum in my balls, aching for release."

My pussy is gushing, on fire. I'm so hot watching this. I keep teasing james' cock beneath the bench, feeling his body jump every so often to either what I was doing to his cock or what David was doing to him.

David continues fucking my hubby as I keep feeding him sips from the glass. Soon the glass is empty save a few remnants clinging to the side.

"He drank all of his cum, can i kiss him?" I ask David while still teasing my husband under the bench.

"You can do whatever you like to him, Brooke." he replies, smiling at me, still steadily thrusting into james' ass.

I raise the glass to my husbands lips and watch it drain the final drips onto his extended tongue. I lower the glass and put it on the end table. I turn back to my hubby then look past him at David, admiring his stamina. I look David deeply in the eyes for several seconds then shove my tongue down james' throat, licking at the cum still coating his mouth. Our mouths dance together, I want more and more.

I open my eyes while my husband is sucking on my tongue and I see David, watching me intently. Hes so handsome, so dominating, so Alpha. I continue kissing my husband as David and I lock eyes. He looks so powerful pounding into my husband.

By now my sweet hubby is whimpering and mewing in time with David's thrusts. Moaning into my mouth and feeling David's thrusts through my husbands body is turning me on even more.

My hand goes down to my pussy and I vigorously rub it through my yoga pants, still kissing my husband while looking at David.

I cum. And cum. And cum. Stars, fireworks, wave after wave crashing down on me. I break the kiss with my husband and I slip backward. My eyes roll back in my head and I slump against the wall. I shake and convulse as waves of pleasure rack my body.

I come to and my pants are soaked, creamy white spattered around my crotch. I can feel juice all over my thighs and as I withdraw my hand away from my pants, I look up at my hubby, still locked into the bench and being fucked.

"Jesus, how long was I out?" I ask David.

"A few minutes. You were convulsing for a bit there after you lost consciousness. Quite sexy." David replies, gazing between my legs at the evidence of my orgasm.

My mind dazed from that mind-blowing finger fuck, I bring my fingers up to my mouth and begin licking the thick, frothy cream off of them.

The sight of this became too much for David and james, as they both begin their orgasms simultaneously; David grabs james' hips tightly and buries himself as deep as he can in my hubby. He then cries out a loud animalistic roar as he unloads his balls inside my husband.

james groans at the feeling of David cumming deep inside of him and thrashes his body against the locked restraints as he shoots his load onto the tile floor in front of me. He collapses onto the bench, unconscious. David then collapses on top of james, exhausted.

I let him catch his breath a few seconds and say to him,

"That was by far, the sexiest, naughtiest thing I have ever seen." I say to David. "You are so damn sexy, fucking my hubby the way you do. I've never been more turned on, I'm so horny right now, I need to get fucked in the worst way."

He pulls his cock out of my hubby and after a minute, begins to stand. He looks down at james, still spent and locked to the bench.

"Thank you, that's a wonderful compliment." He smiles at me. "I have to grab a shower," he says.

He comes around the bench, looks down at me and holds his hand out,

"Would you care to join me?"

I look up at David then glance over to my hubby, still passed out.

"He'll be fine there for a bit while we get cleaned up." David says to me.

I look up at David standing there; this toned, hung Adonis with that gorgeous, seductive smile beaming down at me; on the floor, sprawled out and hair disheveled, covered in my own cum and still aching for sex.

I reach up and as I take his hand, I smile and say,

"I'd love to."

MadCuck
MadCuck
65 Followers