All Comments on 'New York City Submissive Female'

by IsaacTolkien

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joy777joy777over 3 years ago
Two dysfunctional persons who deserve each other

A long story of a relationship which degenerates into a dark and violent fantasy. The feelings and motivations of the characters are set out in great detail. The reader is taken on a journey, plausible at first, which ends in implausibility.

The plot is straightforward, and told in a series of flashbacks, which help explain the motivation of the characters. The woman is the one subject to humiliation of her "master", but is in fact the one who holds the power in the relationship.

Not for the faint hearted, I found it too confronting and violent, even in fantasy.

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

Words fail me. I cannot describe how happy I am for Phil and Sue. This story is a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

>>**S P O I L E R S**

This was so unexpectedly wholesome! It’s been a long time since I’ve been this emotionally attached to characters in an erotica, but between the fact that it’s my life story and the storytelling itself— the way author gives context in flashbacks and the positivity between the two protagonists— was just too good. Body positivity is something I strive to provide for my Master and he’s been amazing helping me work through my own trauma. It’s been ten years and I still think he’s surprised at my depravity but it really do be like this sometimes xD

Very happy with the way it ended! Don’t think I’ve ever been that angry at a fictional plot-point than the Keith storyline tho bahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very rich characters. Love the story arc. Keiths betrayal, and Sue finding out was harsh, but necessary for Sue to see that the relationship they had was not healthy, and definitely not what she needed.

I'm a little disappointed with the ending. I like all my loose threads tied of, and explicitly stated. Eg. Sue divorced Keith, Phil & Sue moved somewhere safe together, married, and lived happily ever after. Maybe even a epilogue - years later they have embraced the power they give each other, they both channel that newfound energy into their work lives, they become wildly successful and retire early to do whatever.

Otherwise loved the journey, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing, my pussy is soaked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsaacTolkien@IsaacTolkien
The name comes from my favorite writers as a kid: Isaac Asimov and J.R.R. Tolkien. Asimov taught me the breezy style and eclectic range of interests; Tolkien the value of imagination and eloquence.