Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 02

Story Info
Valerie goes on her first 3 nights sleep over.
10.4k words
4.26
18.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of a true story with slight addition to number of guys that used Valerie, please read chapter 01.

*****

Valerie pulled up outside the Zebra club in a spot marked solely for staff use, getting out of her brand new Mercedes A class car hoping in time to move up to a C class but taking longer than she thought after her husband found out she was prostituting herself to mainly black guys in the club where she now worked, and he was taking fifteen percent of Valerie's thirty percent leaving him with the lion's share of forty five percent.

Getting out of the car pantiles of course as her Master had banned her from wearing any clutching tightly the money, she had for her Master he of course took forty percent that being nine thousand six hundred pounds this leaving Valerie with only fifteen percent that being three thousand six hundred pounds. But seeing she had earned twenty-four thousand pounds over four days of being pimped out to guys of any age color or creed all in all it wasn't bad she thought.

But as a willing sex slave to the club and now owned by her Master she had no choice, as she was often fucked senseless and made to do whatever they demanded of her, mind you she did enjoy it.

Getting out of her car not bothering who saw up her tiny skirt with her bald cunt on show now days, she realized she had been conditioned to this by actually wanting people to look up her skirt.

Striding purposely to the club entrance she was greeted by Richard.

"Hi Val, he said, taking it you want to see Marcus skirt up whore you know the rules." Valerie pulled her skirt up showing Richard her bald cunt not one hair or stubble of any kind could to be seen, "smooth as the day I was born Richard she said."

Giving her a friendly slap on her ass and allowing her to pass. "I expect nothing else from a whore like you Valerie."

Seeing Marcus's office in darknes she looked around finding him deranging one of his waitresses.

Hearing him say to her, "I expect any whore working in here to be free of any cunt hairs, the next five hundred pounds you earn is going in my pocket whore you got that."

"Yes, Marcus nigger sir she said tearfully."

Seeing Valerie, he called her over. "Whore show your bald cunt to this bitch of mine," Valerie immediately lifted her skirt allowing the waitress to gaze on her bald cunt, thinking at the same time Marcus didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"You see that bitch not a single hair, opening Valerie's lips wide apart that's how I want yours."

'Yes, Marcus nigger sir it won't happen again I promise. Ok bitch of mine get Richard to pluck them out one by one and you can stay but let me see your cunt when he is done with you."

With that he let go of her neck allowing her feet to touch the floor again.

"You, got something for me my whore he asked Valerie."

"Yes, my nigger slave master, your money she replied."

"In my office whore, I don't want to broadcast it, will tell you when we get in there."

Handing him the share of the money she made. He said, "sorry about what you just seen whore but I'm not in a very good mood."

"I did sense that," she replied may I ask why?

"Why whore why I'll tell you why nosey bent pig police sticking their noses into my business that's why. Telling me I'm running an illegal strip club letting guys use my girls, the cheek of it."

Valerie sat there amazed thinking that's just what you are doing.

"You see whore this club runs on a no touch policy meaning they can watch the girls strip but nothing else, after if they want to see closer, they not allowed to touch them, just dance for them fucking waste of time that. I can get strippers ten a penny, but good white whores like you are harder to find. Can you imagine whore of mine how many good whores I would have if they couldn't make more money from being used as the sluts they are? That my whore being very few." Marcus looked like he was ready to explode.

"On your knees slave of mine she was told, need to cum in your mouth and calm down a bit."

Valerie immediately fell to her knees fishing Marcus's massive black cock from his pants and started greedily sucking on it.

"Ohhhhh yess much better he sighed that's a good white slave whore serving her master as she should, I'm feeling the tension drain way as you suck on the cock you want, isn't that right my whore slave."

"Yes, my nigger slave master I need them big and preferably black now, and yours is one of the biggest I've ever had the pleasure to suck on," biting his cock head as she said it.

"Careful slave much more of that and I will take you into the club lift your skirt and slap your white ass very hard till it turns red in front of everyone. Fuck it I'm going to do that anyway he sniggered."

Valerie felt Marcus tense! then felt him fill her mouth with copious amounts of pure black cum.

"Need this slave to do that every day," he said.

"Now then slave of mine how did your days out fucking go, got them holes properly filled I hope, details bitch I want you to tell me everything."

"Marcus nigger slave master before I do can I tell you something."

"Fire away whore of mine but from now when we are alone just call me Marcus but out there, I am your slave master remember that bitch!"

"Yes, Marcus thank you for that. I just need to tell you that Steve is taking fifteen percent of my share leaving me with only fifteen percent and I don't think that's fair seeing I'm taking all the cocks both you and him want."

"That husband of your's is a fool I'm the one who said who would get what not him, tell him from me the next four shows you do he will be the one only getting fifteen percent see how he likes it."

"Talking about shows my whore you very close to being sold out for three nights sleep over, just need to contact an old whore of mine by the name of Annette Bishop she will show you the ropes for being used bdsm style."

"First slave I ever owned her Valerie, nearly as big a whore as you and a brilliant fuck, she will show you all the slave positions when to cry out in pain and when not to, and perhaps do some sex parties with you I want you to learn of her whore, but seeing she if free now will have to leave it up to her."

"Ok Marcus details about my four day out being fucked. Yes, my whore I want to know how it went."

"Well Marcus sir she explained I was used very hard all four days and I did enjoy it. All of them took my cunt or ass sometimes both at the same time I was face slapped cunt slapped tit slapped spat on called a black cock whore after about thirty cocks had fucked me somehow, I lost count but all in all it was great and felt even better."

"Well you are a black cock whore aren't you Valerie, yes Marcus she said it's all I want now."

"Whore you did such a good job sucking my big cock swallowing my, cum he carried on saying. Do you want to go home as is your right after taking cock for four days straight or take more black cock in your dirty holes?"

"Oh, I think my master knows what I want," replied Valerie.

"Such a dirty fuckwhore I got in you. But remember I get forty percent of what you earn now being your master, but you can keep the rest seeing your husband shortchanged you. Just strip naked in here bitch walk out naked let them all see what I own."

"Love my master so much Valerie said as she removed what little clothing she had on, watching Marcus smile back at her."

Marcus sat there watching her strip naked thinking I got this white whore exactly where I need her and her stupid faggot to be husband. Ohhh the pain both of them will soon know, feeling his cock harden as crazy thoughts went through his head.

Valerie walked out naked she was immediately surrounded by six black all getting their cocks out, pulling on her nipples at the same time as she walked them into a room marked private.

Oh, to be a prostitute in here did have its's benefits Valerie thought.

Once again Valerie reviled in the no commitment fuck she was given, each one of them took both her cunt and ass at the same time calling her the dirty fuck pig she now was, bending her in positions to fuck her would make a contortionist proud, leaving her in the customary pool of cum they all thanked her and left after all had given her nipples one last tug.

After Valerie's fuck session clutching tightly the five thousand pounds, she had just earned passing two thousand to Marcus feeling generous! she left the club with cum still dripping down her legs.

On returning home she was confronted with Steve asking, "if she had taken more cock with his hands held out."

"Yes, Steve I have I got used by Marcus first gave him a nice blow job on his massive cock, then took six black guys into a room where they all fucked me but nothing for you I'm afraid, telling him about the new percentage he was going to get."

"How dare he, your, my wife Steve retorted angrily. Yes, Steve I am and since to sold me over to Marcus I'm his bit of white fuck whore slave as he calls me now, get used to it Steve."

"Seems my whore wife doesn't want me now, sooner have Marcus cock in you now is that right, Val."

"Stop being so dramatic Steve of course I want you, just all this fucking since you sold me to Marcus is doing my head in yes I am enjoying it, but I will always be yours they fuck and use me, but you love me I hope"

"Ohh, dear so sorry my sweetness, seems we both getting carried away with all this fucking and I do like watching you, perhaps soon we can make a film of just me fucking the wife I love. But of course, I love you and always will, please forgive your stupid husband Valerie." (Steve was running scared thinking all the money he would be losing).

"Just do as Marcus says Steve and accept fifteen percent for a while. Yes, my love he said. Guess I was enjoying playing with you when I said it, well it was a very intense time after seeing you get fucked on film."

That night Steve watched his wife strip naked once again while dancing round her pole making indecent gestures to the watching crowd asking them all if they want to use her by thrusting her bald cunt in their faces sometimes rubbing her widespread lips on their tongues and all of them both men and women took advantage when it was presented to them as usual Steve's cock was rock hard as he watched her perform.

Passing the money she collected while dancing to a door man, she led numerous guys of every description in to a private room where she hoped to earn a lot more money, all the time he noticed they made a bee line to her long and now very hard nipples.

Steve of course was allowed to watch now; little did he know that Marcus wanted him to watch his wife get used over and over part of his conditioning Marcus thought.

Valerie was immediately set on by groping hands all over her body taking fingers in her cunt and ass hole they pulled her to the floor all of the presenting their big cocks to be sucked, Steve just stood there jerking as he watched her, seeing guys slap her face and spit on her made him harder still. He loved jerking whilst watching his wife get used hard, then hearing one of them say to her, "oink your dirty white fuck pig Valerie of course said oink, oink, sir," Steve shot his load all over the floor at that point, his wife was playing to part of a pig.

"That's what you are aren't you just a white stupid pig wanting to be used he asked," spat on her then thust his cock deep down her throat making valerie cringe with the pain as she started to heave on it.

"Yes, sir I'm a whore white slave stupid fuck pig for your use and anyone's use oink, oink, sir she added," when at last she could speak when he removed his cock before plunging it back in.

The next scene as just a mass of frenzied body's trying to use Valerie to the fullest, he watched men fighting each other, all of them wanting her cunt and ass of course her nipples as well, Valerie just surrender putting her arms high above her head she let them do whatever they wanted with her.

The one who called her a pig was now fucking her cunt, he watched as he put two thumbs in her asshole spreading her wide, "tell everyone in here your worship black cock stupid pig and I will fuck your piggy ass in front of everyone."

"Sorry sir she replied but I'm married, and my husband is watching us.

Yes, he said we got a married pig here everyone, and her husband loves to see her being used as the pig she is. Then tell your husband you worship black cock, gripping her neck tight he said shout it out whore pig.

Valerie some how manage to shout out as he gripped her neck tighter

"Steve I'm a white pig who worships black cock."

With that he sunk his cock deep her ass hole making her cry out fuckkkkkk, after fucking her ass very hard he said to her.

"Now piggy white whore crawl to your husband rise to your knees present your body to him, let him spray his cum all over your piggy face, tits, and cunt while everyone watches."

Steve could not believe his luck as he watched his wife crawl to him the rise to her knees as instructed the look in her eyes one of total submission, begging him to cover her piggy body, as Steve let go with streams of cum paining her body in it.

As usual Valerie was left motionless lying in a pool of cum after taking many cock in al her holes Steve looked down at her whispered in her ear, "I love my whore wife so very, very much," and started licking the cum from her nipples tits before moving down to her swollen cunt and ass hole.

Marcus watched it all on screen pleased to see Steve licking cum from other men's cocks of his wife's body, conditioning done he thought, soon have you pleasing their cocks as well you faggot, that will be a fantastic film when I put it online. He smiled.

Helping his wife get up still on unsteady legs and passing her all the money she had made, she handed Steve his fifteen percent, counting out forty percent for her master leaving Valerie with six thousand pounds much better rewards now she thought.

"Steve I'm so sorry but I have to get back to work I don't want to upset Marcus again," as she made her way back to her stripping pole.

That night Valerie was used in four more rooms earning much more money, god Steve thought fifteen percent of all this yes, worth pimping her out he thought.

On leaving Marcus smiled at them both saying to Valerie, "whore I want you back at 1pm tomorrow, you, remember Annette Bishop an ex slave of mine." "Yes, my Slave master of course I do."

"Steve make sure you can find your wedding certificate I'm sure it will come in handy now. Yes, ok Marcus Steve replied."

"What's all that about he asked Valerie on the way home, well Steve I'm to be sold for 3 days soon with sleep over and I might get used bdsm style during that time and Marcus says I need training, an ex slave of his has been through it all, so she can tell me what to expect."

"Omg yes Steve said out loud with a big smile on his face can I watch."

The following day Val pulled up outside the club at precisely two minutes before one, getting out oh her car not bothering now who looked up her skirt knowing what had bought the car she was driving.

Stepping inside the club she raised her skirt high to show the door man her bald cunt waving her by he said, "Marcus is waiting for you in his office go straight in no need to knock."

On opening the door, she was faced with a girl she did not know sitting on Marcus's lap his fingers deep in her cunt. "Hi, my whore he said meet Annett your mistress to be." Annette turned to look at Val, "pretty whore you got in her Marcus, tell her to strip naked I want to look at her body."

"You heard your mistress whore? yes Marcus sir she said as she was taking all her clothing of that being just a skinny top blouse and short skirt."

"Stand before me whore she insisted, mmhmmm very nice Marcus tall slim body fat ass nice tits bit oh my god those nipples yes, what lovely targets."

"Have you set everything up for me Marcus?"

"Yes, Annette I have everything you asked for all in the old special room of ours. See you can be sweet she laughed."

"Follow me whore you can leave your clothes in here, Marcus will want to see later how I treat that young body of yours after I have done with you."

Valerie was aghast when she walked in the room all she saw were what looked like bdsm torture devices on the wall opposite was a black studded cross, pulleys and chains hung down in other parts of the room, and what looked like a wooden pony in the center. All around the wall hung whips and crops of every description, paddles, and lots of rope, candles, needles, and numerous amount of latex clothing.

"Welcome to the room where I was a slave to Marcus don't worry whore girl, I have had the pleasure to try them all Marcus did call me his pain whore after all , but he always fucked me after he had beat me and as you might not know I would take any amount of beatings to get his cock inside me."

Omg Mistress was all Valerie could say mouth wide open.

"This will be your room from now on whore girl tell me can I call you just Val? as you can see there are cameras pointing everywhere, you do know Marcus does enjoy filming you and letting others watch it later."

"Yes, Mistress I already know he has some of me fucking with black guys mainly, and yes please call me just Val."

"Where would you like to start Val, she asked?" looking around

Val said "I'm not sure Mistress! Are any of them making that sweet cunt of yours all wet she asked putting her hand between Valerie's legs feeling moisture all around it, and said Marcus was right picking you, god girl you soaking."

But first things first Val she said, "when you are sold to your three days sleep over Val there are three main types of play you will be subjected to."

"1 pain play that's needs no description."

"2 punishment play again no description needed."

"3rd piggy play that is all about humiliation."

"But for all of these you will be asked to assume one of four slave positions. Presentation she watched Annette standing hands behind head tits thrust forward, Submission falling to her knees with legs parted wide Whipping again on your knees bent forward Val with hands behind head, but be careful if the say back whip or front showing Val the difference as she presented her tits and cunt to be whipped and last but not least Crawl learn all of these Val and you wont go far wrong."

"Ready Val Presentation, she said Val immediately put her hands behind her head and thrust her tits forward, legs a little wider Val perfect now. Submission, Val fell to her knees parting her legs even wider, whipping front, Val twisted herself presenting her tits tummy and cunt to be whipped, finally Val if you Hear the word crawl you crawl to the person who said it."

"Thank you, Mistress," Valerie said I will practice when I get home.

Now then Val she said. "Men being men they like to inflict pain shall we try that now Val she said, walk over to the large black studded cross in front of you and assume a star pose."

"Yes, Mistress." Valerie walked towards it with butterflies in her tummy, "front or back Mistress?" she said, "front of course Val she replied. Valerie turned to face her and assumed the star position."

Tying her tightly to the cross, she said "I know I'm trying you tight Val, but you will find it hurts less with no movement."

Val watched as she went to the wall and picked up a vicious looking bull whip perfect to start you on, she said. "Val I want you to cry out if it hurts, then I will tell you when you can and when he can't, you will be whipped and used by a variety if whips and paddles canes, some hurt worse than others I found telephone cabled doubled over to inflict the worst pain she said whist whipping the bull whip in front of Valerie."