Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready my whore Val, grit your teeth, with that she aimed a prefect whip lash to her big nipples Val cried out fuckkkkkkk, as it landed right on her nipple."

"No, no, no, Val that was just a starter, you never cry out from your first lash you have to wait till they are whipping you very hard Val."

"But Mistress it did hurt," Valerie said with tears running form her eyes.

"I know valerie I know stroking her cheek but if you want to succeed making money from sleep overs, but I'm afraid you have a lot to lean."

"I'm going to whip you none stop for ten minutes now Val, try to control your cries as much as you can, grit your teeth you will succeed if you try harder. No need to count out as you will soon forget what number comes next. We all have to learn, this is the most important things of being a sex slave and especially to black men, just think of their cocks fucking you after my little girl Valerie."

For the next ten minutes at least, all Valerie felt was sheer pain as you was hit on every part of her body nothing could have prepared her for this ordeal trying not to cry out from most of the lashes when she heard her Mistress say now you can cry out Val as she started lashing her bald marked cunt."

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOO PLSSS MISTRESS, Valerie said with tears running from her eyes sobbing wildly as her whole body shook and started to squirt all over the floor."

Kissing her Annette said, "I think you had enough for now Val dry your eyes but squirting from a whipping you show promise. Marcus will want to see how I marked his property. Untying her, at first Val could not stand, you did very well for your first time but I'm afraid we will have to do it a few more times to please me Val but I want you to be ready for when you are sold out."

"Yes, Mistress thank she said, trying to shake the pain still running through her body, she started to follow her Mistress awkwardly."

Walking through the club back to Marcuse's office all eyes fell on Valerie's marked body some guys giving the thumbs up to her. Noticing the lash marks covering her tits tummy and cunt a few lashes had curled around her, but they were of little significance.

"My god yes Anette, Marcus said as he looked at Val's body more beautiful than ever now. I Have missed whipping you like that Annette, but I guess I have my whore Valerie to whip now Turn around my whore I want to see the difference yes, he said white then red perfect."

"I think Anette deserves my big cock don't you think Valerie whore."

"Yes, master I'm afraid I can't take it at the moment Annette hurt me so much."

"Same time tomorrow whore of mine, Annette will be wanting more of you, now fuck of and leave us alone! but take tonight of don't want the police seeing you like that."

Valerie stumbled to her car sitting in turning the heating down as her body still felt on fire.

Steve watched his wife get out of her car and started walking like a lame duck to the house, holding her thin blouse of her tits. Wondering what they had done to her, once inside she immediately stripped the cruel clothing form her body causing even more pain Steve looked at her and said, "oh my fucking god."

"What have they done to my sweet girl he asked?"

Seeing lash marks all over her body.

"Don't touch me please Steve just get me some cold water and soothing cream will tell you all about it when the pain subsides."

Steve watched as she dribbled cold water all over her body from her neck down to her tits badly marked bald pussy making a puddle finally at her feet again and again, she did it, then started gingerly rubbing soothing cream all over her naked body.

"Omg Steve she finally said. Yes, I do enjoy taking black cock but that was something I never expected."

"Telling Steve all about her new mistress and the pain she had to endure from her, and the promise of harder to come from Marcus all this because you sold me to Marcus, not only that but I got to go back tomorrow Steve for more of the same I don't think I can do it she said sobbing."

Feeling sorry for his wife but at the same time thinking about all the money he would lose he said. "My love my sweet girl yes I did sell you to Marcus but it seems you had already told him you wanted to be his little white slave! Perhaps next time it wont hurt so much I understand the shock of it made it feel worse but I have watched you playing a pig and crawling to me after you had you pussy and ass hole used at the same time that must have hurt."

"Yes, Steve it did but was a different pain one I enjoyed, but the whipping was completely different Steve I even squirted when she started whipping my cunt."

"So, you must have enjoyed it in a strange way, give it one more go my love, think of all that lovely money."

"Been told to go back same time tomorrow, anyway, just hope it gets better Steve but at least I got tonight of to rest Marcus didn't want people seeing me like this."

Valerie woke after a restless night and looked down at her body she was pleasantly surprised to see only a few dark lash marks on her tits one just missing the nipple and a few still showing across her cunt but all the redness had gone it even made her smile, but as she lay back thoughts filled her head about the terrible pain she felt all tied up and helpless made shivers run through her body.

Not bothering to get dressed she called Steve to look at her.

"Wow my girl is looking a lot better now he said told you. You, would get used to it."

"I'm, not sure about that Steve just glad the redness has gone, see just a few deep marks on me now spinning freely to show him."

"Stick with it my love he said its not like you have any other choice," he said in a low voice Valerie glared back wanting compassion not remarks like that.

Valerie drove to work full of trepidation what awaited her not wanting any harder whippings she thought, god that did hurt but, knowing she had little choice but to do as her Master and Mistress wanted.

Getting out of her car she drew a deep breath and headed to the entrance showing her bald cunt to the doorman he waved her in saying your master and mistress are waiting, one more deep breath and Valerie walked inside.

Opening the door to Marcus's office she saw him with his big black cock that she adored fucking Annette's ass hole telling her to "Sit down and watch! which she did!"

Marveling how Marcus fucked Annette with ease, she was putty in his hands took Valerie's mind right of her previous days whipping.

"Sorry to keep you waiting whore of mine, he said as he stood up just catching up on old times," he smiled.

"Follow me Val, Annette said breathlessly have you been practicing your slave positions."

"Sorry mistress no, my body ached all over after you beat me so hard."

"Let, me look at your body then she demanded. Valerie stripped at her command. My little whore if I had beat you hard your body would look the same now as when you left, I did say it was a training whip."

"Yes, mistress I know you said that, but at the time it felt so real as it was my first whipping mistress."

"I know, little girl and I did say also you need training and that's the reason you here now!"

"So, what do you choose today whore Val look around and pick one don't worry I wont whip you again until all the marks have disappeared from your body or shall we let your master choose."

Fearing the worse from Marcus she said, "could you choose one or more for me mistress please."

She laughed. "Or more what I like to hear Val show your commitment not only to your master who owns you but also to me. looking at your nipples makes me want to play with them go to the crucifix on the opposite side Val stand facing me."

Valerie did as she was told, relieved to hear no more whipping today, and stood facing her mistress.

Anette then moved a similar looking device in front of her whilst tying Val firmly to the crucifix.

The device in front of her differd in a few ways to the crucifix she was tied to, noting a few eyelets attached with pulleys hanging from them with what looked like a nasty curled hook at the center, then seeing her mistress approach her with what looked like a coat hanger but with nasty looking nipple clamps attached Valerie knew then how she would suffer today.

First of all, her mistress attached the nipple clamps to Valerie's longer than normal nipples she moved the device away from Val with the coat hanger attached attaching that to the hook in the center causing her nipples to be stretched even longer. Then passing two thin ropes through the pulleys attaching both to the hook in the center she joined them at the bottom to a long thin wire rope.

"You ready my little young whore," she said.

"Yes, mistress Valerie said gulping."

With that she put a small weight on the thin wire at the bottom causing it to pull on the device stretching Valerie's nipples even more, Valerie gasped more in pleasure than from pain."

"You like that my young whore don't you putting her hand between Valerie's legs, she said. This never lies and I can feel that you do, as she smiled widly, but don't worry you will feel more pain than yesterday that I promise you that when Marcus did it to me, I ended up passing out from the pain. Next weight will be slightly heavier, then each 30 minutes that passes an ever heavier one will be added, enjoy it for now things will only get worse whore, you will be checked by one of the guys in the club every fifteen minutes to check on you but I'm afraid I will have to leave you alone with your thoughts Val as Marcus wants to fuck me again."

For the next fifteen minutes Valerie enjoyed the pain from having her nipples stretched. But then noticed a black guy approach her naked body looking at her he added another weight to the wire then slapping her cunt very hard he smiled. Valerie was about to say mistress said for you to check on me not add another weight but decided to say nothing fearing more slaps to he now wet bald cunt. Before mistress retuned another guy entered and added yet another weight valerie was now feeling her nipples being stretched they were staring to hurt. Five minutes later her mistress added another noticing more weights on the wire she just smiled and left.

The next fifteen minute to Val was purgatory she wasn't enjoying it now feeling her nipples on fire she blew on them trying to cool them down, mistress was right it was now hurting now, but still she thought it was better than being whipped then another guy entered and this time added two weights at the same time causing Valerie to grunt out loud in pain as it pulled on her nipples even more.

The longer Valerie stood there with all that weight pulling on her nipples the harder it was to stand the pain. Then seeing mistress enter but this time with a cane in her hard, she picked up two more weights and added them to the wire at this point valerie just wanted to scream but daring not to look at the cane and fearing it. Before her mistress laid it across both tits. "Not a whip this whore," she said as she stuck her tits hard leaving a mark across both, making Valerie shudder with pain and scream not only from the cane but how it made her tits bouce up and down adding more pain to her now tortured nipples.

Holding up another ten weights she said. "Only these to go whore Val, but from now every 5 minutes you will feel the cane across both tits."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee mistresss no I'm begging you Valerie screamed out, I can't stand this pain you were right it is a lot worse you can whip me anytime but begging you no more mistress please."

"Beg all you like young whore, but you will take all the weights, and have both tits canned every five minutes, get it through you head girl, what happens here will happen twice as hard when you are sold out. Take it from someone who knows, you lucky Marcus used sharp hooks on me not clamps. With that she struck both of Val's tits from underneath making Valerie moan not from pleasure but from pain. "That was for begging me to stop you young whore, do you think being a slave was just fucking big cocks then think again," adding yet another stroke to her tits."

Valerie started shaking wildly not bothering how much her nipples hurt now she just wanted of this device and screamed for help, shouting out. "I don't want to be an owned slave I just want to get out of this place I'm only twenty and not used to all this pain, please just let me go begging anyone."

Annette immediately put her hand over Valerie's mouth begging her, "not to let Marcus hear."

Taking a few weights of the wire Valerie slowly calmed down.

Still attached to the device Annette told her. "My whore you will take every weight like I said, and every cane stoke I'm doing this not for pleasure but to show you what will happen to you when you get sold out, but then you will feel even more pain as it will be men doing it to you. If you want, I will accompany you on your fist couple of sleep over but I'm telling you girl not a of of sleeping will be done."

"Listen to me Val I like you. You remind me so much of myself, like you was hooked on big black cocks from the start I couldn't get enough of them. But I made the mistake of telling Marcus I'd had enough of being whipped and abused treated like a dog at the his bdsm parties because they are his Val make no mistake. Do you know what he said Val he threatened to sell me to the highest bidder saying bdsm parties I was attending would then look more like tea parties."

"Seeing your husband I take it sold you to Marcus all legal like, he has the power to sell you on as well, I'm begging you not to shout it out so Marcus can hear, why do you think I'm making you suffer now I've been through it all Val so I know what I'm talking about. My dear young whore grit your teeth and take the pain, I will be with you at the parties till I can see you taking the pain better, kissing her she said all I did Val when it got too much was thinking of all the black cocks fucking me after."

"Shall we continue then my girl Annette asked."

Sobbing tears running profusely Valerie nodded her head. "If you say its for the best mistress, my little whore of cause it is, now grit your teeth try not to cry out to loud I'm going to add the weights I took of adding one more steal yourself for more pain here it comes. Valerie grunted feeling the pain to her nipples then asked her mistress to cane her tits again."

Annette smiled, caned Val on top of her tits and underneath as well adding two more thin red lines to her glowing tits, "you're learning girl she said"

Valerie felt all confused wanting this awful pain to end, but not knowing what to say. Could he actually sell her was there any way out of this? It had just started with Valerie taking big black cocks which she adored doing. With Marcus feeling the best in her stretching her cunt and asshole so good. She so wished it could stay like that why oh why did she say he could own her and her fucking husband allowing it both of them it seemed wanted to make money out of her pain.

Then it struck Valerie, mistress was right thinking about black cock fucking her, had eased the pain.

Now asking her mistress to add more weights, pushing her tits forward as much as she could to receive two more strokes thinking all the time of Marcus's cock fucking her young tight holes.

"Two more weights to go my young whore plus 4 more cane stokes but those will be on your outstretched nipples she was told"

"Do it mistress Valerie said make it hurt as much as you can, don't worry I will be thinking of Marcus's cock fucking me."

Mistress smiled as she hit Valerie's nipples so hard it nearly tore them from her tits as Valerie screamed her head of shaking wildly twisting and turning with the pain, kicking out anything to stop the pain she was feeling now. Two bright red cut lines were visible at the base of Valerie's nipples.

Valerie's screams could be heard all over the club.

Sobbing and heaving Valerie thanked her mistress.

Annette just walked up to her kissed her and took all the weights of the thin wire telling her another hurdle had been passed, just one more to go.

"Breath deep now Val she said, going to leave you for a short time Marcus wants to know how well you been taking all the pain I've been giving you, but don't worry I want say anything about you not wanting to do any parties."

Valerie left shortly after holding her thin blouse of as far as possible from her tortured nipples some of the guys in the club even clapped as she left knowing all of them would have heard her.

Getting out of her car still holding her blouse away from her nipples Steve watched and thought oh my god what have they done to her now. As soon as she took her blouse of however Steve looked at what was staring himself in the face and knew. "My god Val your nipples must be at least three inches long we all know you got big ones but those are more than a joke."

"Is that all I am to you Steve a fucking joke, big long nipple's Val eh. Not oh dear what have they done to you sit down you must be tired any compassion from you is nonexistent, just your money-making machine that's all."

"No, my love no Steve insisted it's just the shock of them being stretched that much, yes my love it must have hurt I'm sorry." (Steve said trying to wiggle out of it but laughing inside how silly they looked long and cut to pieces).

The next day Valerie pulled to the zebra club once more, this time taking more than one breath she stepped out wondering what the day ahead would bring for her, wanting black cock she thought she hadn't been fucked for the past two nights. Walking up to the door she should her bald cunt to the doorman hearing him say, "they are waiting for you whore."

Valerie entered Marcuse's office to find him once again fucking Annette with his massive black cock, as usual she was told to wait and watch. "Strip and play with yourself she was told," she watched and played with herself openly being the good slave she now was, and soon heard Marcus groan and fill Annette with his pure black seed.

Annette stood up thanked Marcus for the fucking, then grabbed Valerie's hand taking her into the room once again, hearing Marcus shout out. "Annette I what details when you done with my whore."

Hopefully my young whore girl she said, "this will be your last day of training, I'm sure they have more ways to torture your body, but the whipping showed you pain which you got through ok with only one iffy fit she sniggered , you will find that is normally over quite quick when you sleep over."

"The nipple tortures more pain but over a longer period of time."

And now the worst of all cunt and ass hole torture.

"Showing Valerie the wooden structure in the middle of the room this she noted had a sharp metal covering running the length of it, Valerie gasped! what you see will hurt you much more than any before my girl it is a true torture device, and one which they will use on you sooner or later there are variations of cause some have spikes, some connected to electrical currents, but you have to learn all of them give pain some of it can be pleasant but all of them hurt."

Val, she said. "It's not like you have the choice to try it or not as Marcus' slave you must do it. Girl climb onto the wooden platforms underneath it girl and raise your arms up high Valerie did as she was told straddling the device whilst raising her arms up high this giving full access to her young body. noting then a chain pully over her head this Annette lowered it to her hands attaching a stout looking rope loosely to the chain. "Grab the handle she was told and god's sake don't let go of it," Valerie could see what she meant as her cunt was only millimeters from that cruel metal sharp beam, her mistress then attached one cuff strap to each leg attaching to that a large black bag and began adding heavy weights to them. Valerie could see the intention of it not wanting to try it in the least but knowing now she had to.