Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grip tight young whore she said as she kicked the platforms from underneath Valerie's feet." Valerie swayed for a bit but held on tight on the handle she was holding, knowing only that would save her from certain pain but all the time feeling the weights on her legs trying to pull her down.

"Kisses you, young whore I will be back when I hear you scream with that, she left Val hanging there."

Valerie clung on as hard as she could not wanting to give in, but knowing at the same time sooner or later her cunt lips would be either side of the sharp metal bar that seemed to draw her eyes to it, making Valerie grip even tighter but slowly as her strength gave out she fell upon the bar

Shoutingout."ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD," feeling sheer unadulterated pain as she felt like she was being spit in two, trying to kick out but the weights on her legs preventing her plus her arms still above her head by the rope attached to the chain, it seemed ages till she saw her mistress striding towards her.

"Good little young where she said five full minutes at least, at the same time as showing Valerie what was in her hand you see this Val this is simple telephone cable looped over I'm so sorry my whore but one day this will be used on you by some demented guy, so kisses you I have to do it now slapping her ass cheeks very hard with about ten times Valerie screamed and screamed as perfect loops of redness appeared almost instantly on her ass cheeks."

"Two tits to go plus your cunt and then we done, ten minutes in between I will be back she said."

Valerie struggled feeling the sharp metal bar digging into her clit and ass hole, thinking thirty minutes of this serious injury could be done and to have that vicious wire loop attacking her tits and cunt all Valerie could do was thoughts of Marcus's fat massive cock fucking her after her ordeal.

Valerie felt on fire not only her ass cheeks on fire but also her very wet cunt and ass hole felt the same as well, she tried to move to relived the pain but all it did was make it worse ten minutes later she saw her mistress approach her.

"Sorry my young whore she said as she started lashing at Valerie's right tit leaving loops of red marks all over it and Valerie shouting out at the top of her voice "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo as tears streamed down her face."

Valerie remained sobbing as she felt the bar cutting deeper into her clit, just sobbing noises could be heard, no words could describe the feeling she felt now, all she thought was Marcus's cock fucking her over and over.

Ten minutes later she once again watched her mistress approach. OHHH GOD VAL THOUGHT PLEASE LET IT BE OVER SOON.

Mid way between lashing her left tit Valerie blacked out.

Feeling water being thrown on her she awoke to find her Master Mistress and two other men looking at her.

"My god Marcus said, you young white whore you look so beautiful looking as you are now, but seeing as you just passed out, these two niggers will help you with your last wire lashing."

Telling them to grab a leg each and spread her wide.

"Give Annette something to aim at they were told."

Valerie trembled in fear as they took a leg each spreading her cunt wide open, presenting her cut lips to the awful pain she would soon feel "Don't you dare pass out this time whore. Anette she is all yours."

Valerie felt sure she could see tears in her mistress eyes as she felt the first lash of wire cut deep into her unprotected cunt. "Noooo, noooooooo, nooooooo, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Valerie's screams of pain could be heard all over the club and even outside as she kicked out at anything that moved making the bar cut deeper into her clit.

Finally hearing the word well done whore, you passed after receiving lash after lash to unprotected cunt . "Cut her down boys she heard Marcus say."

As they cut the rope holding her arms up, she was cut free. Valerie immediately placed them not on her sobbing eyes but on her cruel bar wanting to relieve some pressure on her abused clit.

Her mistress pushed both platforms under her feet so Valerie could stand on shaking legs.

"Mistress sorry I can't stand still sobbing wildly." Valerie said swaying all over the place.

"It's ok my young whore, take your time was the reply from her mistress. I'm so proud of you I doubt you will feel more pain than that, at any party you attend, when you can walk Marcus wants to see you."

Valerie tried to step over the bar but the pain but the pain in her crotch was just too much.

"Take your time Val she heard once more the next time you feel pain like that will be at your first bdsm party because my little whore you have passed with flying colors."

Slowly Valerie started to feel more control over her movements stepping over the bar her mistress was presented with a sight not of Val's cunt but more of a deep red gash surrounded by cruel wire loop marks inflicted by her.

Holding out her hand she took hold of Valerie's arm hugged her kissed her deep. "So proud of you my girl,"

"Now my little whore Marcus wants to see you," guiding Valerie slowly to his office on her still unsteady legs.

Marcus greeted her with a few deep kisses which made Val feel a lot better.

"So young whore of mine Annette says you have passed. Present your bald cunt and body to all in here she was told, Valerie went into the present pose so all could see her badly beaten ass cheeks tits and cunt, fucking gorgeous he said do you think it's ready to be used by large very dark black cocks now he asked as you stand there I can see you want it bad."

"Whatever my slave master wants of me," Valerie replied.

"Oh, Marcus give your whore a break Annette interjected, I have just beat her to within an inch of her young life and you want to fuck her, are you trying to destroy her before her first sleep over.

"What do you say Valerie whore he asked?"

"If my master wants to fuck me or use me in any way, he wants that is my duty, to be truthful master thinking of black cocks fucking me was all that got me through this ordeal. Valerie knew deep in her heart her master was turning her into a pain slut to replace Annette."

"Very good answer whore he said." Turning to Annette he told her, "you have trained her very good, so I'm going to be merciful and allow you one night's rest. But tomorrow night six black gentlemen will arrive at your door where you will be fucked and filmed to a large group of bidders, let me tell you whore, many want to use you after hearing you scream over the last three days, so no cream on your marks when you get home whore I want the bidding to go through the roof when they bid to use that body of mine."

Valerie drove home later all the feelings of her beatings finally disappeared knowing tomorrow night she would be getting six gorgeous black cocks fucking her she couldn't wait perhaps it was her fate to be Marcus's pain whore.

Getting out of her car when she arrived home, she stripped naked as the clothing she had on was hurting the marks as they rubbed against her skin, hearing Steve say, "oh my god what have they done to you."

"Oh, forget the drama Steve she said laugh if you dare. Tomorrow night you will watch me taking black cock after black cock, after all that is what you want to see isn't it. You think of me as a money-making fuck machine, so you don't have to work that I know Steve."

Steve sat there thinking that's one thing my whore wife has got right and roll on tomorrow night.

The fowling night both of the waited eagerly waiting for the knock on the door when it happened Steve ran to open it.

Richard entered first followed by five other large black men, one taking directions as he told the others where he wanted the lights bedding mattress moving stuff out of the way to make room.

Richard walked up to Valerie. "Told her it was his turn to fuck Marcus's whore silly, saying so far whore I only stoked your cunt on arrival at the club, getting his black cock out to show her said and now you going to get this."

"Oh, it will be a pleasure to take that inside me," Valerie replied.

Getting directions from the lead guy. "She was told to strip naked show her badly beaten ass cheeks to the camera and twerk, then to sow her beaten tits to the camera as if she was weighing them move them all over the place he said we want to see movement. Then on your back whore legs wide open we all want to see there he laughed, and finger it crudely. Hubby stand over her pointing at her cunt and tell the camera this is my wife's fuckhole and it wants black cock in it."

Steve said. "Sorry I'm not doing that, I thought it was my wife the bidders wanted to see not me."

"Well Marcus owns both of you, written contract read it boy, he was told and we all do what he says, You not only going to show yours wife's fuckholes to the camera you going to fluff and suck the black cocks waiting to fuck your wife and clean all the cum of her when we done, that will be shown on camera as well."

Steve seemed flabbergasted Valerie just smiled broadly.

"Either that or fuck of out and you won't get a penny your decision boy but will have to bring it up with the boss man he was abruptly told."

"But I'm not gay," he protested.

"No boy your just your wife's faggot husband Marcus has told us you like licking black seed of your wife's body after she has been used, sticking your tongue deep in her holes to get more, so now you get the chance to get some from the source , now suck when you told or fuck of out."

"Well I won't enjoy it." Steve said staying where he was on his knees but wanting to stay and watch.

"You can start with this one he was told as two of them got their big cocks out."

"Strip him naked for the final scene he heard the director said."

As Steve sucked on a large black pole Valerie was twerking her ass cheeks to the camera doing as she had been instructed then holding her nipples in her fingers she shook them wildly even though they still hurt, it was then she knew she was a pain whore as it pleased her and she now wanted more.

Then falling flat on the mattress, she opened her legs to the camera showing her badly beaten cunt and lips. Steve stood over her in full view and shouted out. "My wife's fuckholes and it needs lots of black cocks to please both of them."

Presented with another black cock Steve was forced to suck that one as well. "Play with your little white cock as you suck on mine boy," he was told. Steve thinking never saw this in the agreement I signed.

Steve looked round while he was being used when he heard his wife grunting loudly. To be met with a sight he loved now, all three holes were full of black cock, as they used his wife hard and the look on Valerie's face begging for more, this making Steve's cock very hard and when he saw his wife take the first load in her mouth Steve gripped his cock tight and sprayed all over the floor.

Then he saw Val's friend the one who gave her the card well he thought he was her friend but he was fucking her like a man possessed, like he hated her, first in her pussy making her cry out in pain then her ass hole gaping it even wider, pulling on her long nipples seeing the pain that caused in his wife's eyes but when he rammed his cock hard down her throat actually pulling his wife further onto his cock causing droll and phlegm to pour put of her mouth that made Steve cum again.

As Richard was fucking Val. "He whispered in her ear you loving this aren't you whore being a slut for black cock I knew from the first time I set eyes on you, loving the pain that only black cocks give and all in front of your husband what a crazy whore you are."

All Valerie could mutter was. "Fuckkkk me Richard fuck me hard and fuck me more give this married whore what she wants, fill me up with nigger cum, cover me with it and rub it in my tits, give me the pain that I need, want big black cock fucking me like it's going out of fashion."

"All those niggers watching you get fucked is turning you on isn't it whore, Richard said making you squirt so hard over all our cocks, tell me you want to be used hard and nasty whore I'll make sure everyone knows what you need."

Valerie screamed at the top of her voice. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS tell them all Richard please I'm begging you."

"You, getting all this on film Sam he asked. Fucking too true Richard one of the best I've ever filmed just wish I had another tape to get more of it. One crazy whore you are fucking."

By now Valerie had exhausted some of the men fucking her but she still wanted more, "shouting out fuck me cum on my face and tits anything I need blackkkkk cock and cum plssssss."

"Steve, Richard said go clean your crazy black cock loving whore wife's body, lick that pure black seed of her body go deep in her cunt like you did when Marcus was filming you."

"Yes Richard that I don't mind doing, as he knelt over his cum covered wife, licking her tits long nipples and face while pushing three fingers deep in her pussy dragging more out scooping it in his fingers as he swallowed it knowing he too would be seen on film."

"Marcus will want to see his whore when she goes to the club tomorrow night you hear Val, yes Richard of course he will, she said staring at the ceiling as if having a wonderful dream."

"Welcome my money making whore Marcus said to her as Valerie arrived the next day still wanting more cock, we just broke the record for a 3 days sleep over twenty five thousand pounds, those lash marks on you did the trick they were trying to outbid each other the only bad news for you twenty of them got together, so they all want to fuck and use you but you can rub any marks they put on you with loads of money that should comfort you. Oh yes and your first two 3 nights out you will be accompanied by Annette, dam it Val I might get her back as well what a team you two would make he said smiling,"

Valerie was pleased to hear that news but said. "As long as I get the loins share of black nigger cock Marcus."

"Two girls fighting over who gets to fuck them first what a sight that would be."

"So, my whore, you want tonight of, or you want more black cock in you. "I'll go and get my costume on Marcus she replied. Marcus smiled as if I couldn't guess.

Two days later Valerie clutched Annette's hand tightly, standing outside a very imposing house checking to see if it was the one written on the card Marcus gave her. Turning to Annette she said Mistress I have butterflies in my tummy, I'm no longer your Mistress Valerie just another black cock whore from now on come on girl lets go in.

Opening the door both saw a sign saying whores to strip naked before entering leash attached to collar, leave clothes outside the door. "Why outside the door Valerie asked Annette my dear young girl she told her it's a sign for an open fuck house, men see the clothing outside if they pay, they can use us. It becomes cheaper to those who bought us. Oh, dear Annette I got so much to learn think I need the toilet now both giggled."

To be continued.