News Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we are passed the crowd we enter another group of small tents. My buyer takes into one of them. He lays me down. Several dozen large pillows line the floor covering it from end to end. My buyer latches the tent flap shut. The lighting inside the tent is dim but not so dim that we cannot see each other. He drops his robe to the ground and pulls off the short pants he wears beneath it. His member is long and dangling; it looks inviting. He approaches me; he unties my wrists and removes the gag from my mouth. It has been a long time since I could wet my lips.

I decide not to wait for directions. One girl here has already been whipped. I roll up onto my knees and crawl to him. I begin licking his shaft as it hangs before me. Slowly it begins to stiffen; I am relieved -- I did not want to be the victim of his wrath. I pick his cock up and slide my mouth around it. I stroke it; it quickly straightens out and gets much harder. He steps around me then sits on a stool that stands in the middle of the pillows. I am thinking he wants to be seated as I suck him; rather, he pulls me over to sit on his lap straddling him with my legs. He wraps his left arm around my waist and pushes his right hand down between my wide-spread butt cheeks underneath me; he fondles my pussy with his fingers from the rear. I gasp with delight!

He leans back with me on his lap; he reaches his hand to propel his cock into my pussy. Then he rocks me up and down. At this point I have my arms on his shoulders and I bounce up and down as far and as hard as I can. I have never been taken in this position before! It is most pleasing! His cock is rock hard too! And his stamina is beyond belief. He rocks me in that one position for a long time.

Suddenly, he wraps both his hands around my ass and stands up holding me latched onto his dick. He starts me bouncing again up and down onto his stiffness while he stands there holding me. I am giddy. I repeatedly utter blissful moans as he slides me along his dick. I start getting shriller as his strokes fuel my emotions. At long last, and I do not know how long it was, his cock twinges and I feel his warm juice filling me inside. He groans deeply with each shot.

He gently lays me down on the pillows and withdraws his member from me. I lean forward and take it into my mouth and gently lap it with my tongue. He allows me to do that for several more minutes. With much reluctance on my part, he stands and pulls his shorts and his robe back on. He re-ties my wrists and puts the gag back into my mouth. This has been an astonishing ride I will not soon forget.

***

My buyer pulls me by my arm, unlatches the tent flap and we return to the outside world. The other five girls are out here with three men; they hardly take notice of our appearance. The men take up three wooden shafts. These shafts are about four feet long having two round shafts sticking out of each end in a narrow V-shape. The men move Jenny and me between one of these shafts; Jenny's head is placed with the back of her neck in the base of the 'V' and the round shafts resting on her shoulder -- a rope is secured around her throat holding her in place. I am pushed around with the front of my neck pushed into the 'V' on the other end of the long shaft; a rope secures the back side of my neck. The other four girls are fixed into the other two shafts exactly as we are.

Our trek out of the camp begins. A man leads out motioning one set of girls to follow. Another man then moves out behind them and motioning for Jenny and me to follow him. My buyer walks behind me. The last set of girls falls into line and the last man brings up the rear. We walk northward out of the camp. I am behind Jenny Ackerman, the girl who I accidently saw being harried by my brother so many years ago, and I watch her as she walks.

Jenny was a cheerleader back in high school. She still looked the part. Her skin is milky white and smooth. She is totally blemish-free and I doubt if she has a single hair on her body anywhere but her scalp. Her hair is dark, dark brown, long and straight. I would be lying if I said I was not jealous! She has a perfect figure and walks like a temptress. It is no wonder my brother has enjoyed being with her.

The path starts out as a rut worn in the rock. We veer somewhat eastward and the trail begins to dip down. Ahead I see trees. We walk back into the forest once more. As much as I enjoyed my encounter with the man who bought me back at the slave sale, I still miss my Master. I wish he was here conducting me through the forest. The trail flattens out now and we continue walking along a little more effortlessly. This is a new and different feeling being bound with these sticks on our shoulders and the shaft between us.

We wind through the trees trudging on to our next destination. I wonder where that might be. I glance around when I can; we must be quite an interesting looking wagon train lined up as we are! Six naked girls yoked onto three halters being herded through the forest by four men.

I hear the sound of water getting louder. The path bends around along the big creek at a rapid. The water splashes over the rocks. The man in front walks past most of the rapid to a calmer section; he leads the first girl set across the water. The girls walk tentatively; the footing appears to be quite slippery. The second man steps into the water; Jenny and I follow in. It is difficult finding a place to step. The water is cold and moving quickly. I hear a loud splash behind me. I crane back; it looks like one of the girls behind me went down on one knee. She must have slipped. The man at the end takes a switch off his belt and slaps the back of her thigh. He yells at her and points toward the rest of us. She struggles but finally stands and begins moving again. My buyer pushes my back prodding me to pay attention and get across the creek.

Jenny gets to the bank and pulls me up behind her. In a few seconds we are all out of the water and moving back into the woods. The trail is narrow and winding. The pathway is going back up again.

The trees are dense and the underbrush scratches our legs as we walk. I am guessing that we are heading in the direction of my grandparents' house. I know we are going back in that general direction. I begin to see some pattern to the tree growth. We must be back in a portion of the woods that was cultivated by the lumber company so many years ago. Suddenly, we walk onto a broad grassy path. It is the old roadbed. We must be close to the old house! I can hardly wait.

Every now and then I see a broken piece of asphalt. The county road crew had come through here at one time removing the washed out portions of the road. But the roadway that had not been damaged was left. The overgrowth has broken it up. The roadway had been narrow -- a one lane road winding through some rocky outcroppings. We follow along the road bed heading east. We will be to the old house soon.

The sun shines on us here on the old roadway. I like the warmth. We have spent most of the day on the hot, dusty rocks or along the chilly creek bed. It seems just right now.

I see the rocky ledge ahead but what I see on top of that ledge is incredible. The old house has been remodeled! Do you suppose my brother is responsible for this? It no longer looks like a farm house. The structure we are approaching looks like an ornate Mid-Eastern mosque. There are spires on each corner. The porch is lined with evenly spaced archways and the entire structure is a golden brown color. There is a large black wrought iron fence surrounding the grounds. The house is huge! It is bigger than I remember. Mark has remodeled the entire house. We are about to enter the Mongol harem that Brent had mentioned yesterday! We have been transported to the remote central plains of Asia!

***

Someone is standing at the foot of the back stairs. Those stairs go up to a large room on the northwest corner on the back side of the house. Our group walks toward those stairs and the person. The person looks to be a female but I cannot quite make her out. The gate through the fence is just past the foot of the stairs. As we approach, I recognize the woman on the stairs -- she is Jasmine. How did she get here so quickly? She was still at the camp when we left!

Jasmine opens the gate and shouts, "This way. Leave the tools here by the fence." She points at the wooden shafts between our necks. The men remove the ropes from our necks and our hands. The gags are removed.

Jasmine notes that every girl has been freed. She barks, "Follow me. Quickly, slaves!" She runs up the stairs. We all follow. She ducks into what was the main room. I walk through the door and look around -- it looks like a large dressing room. There are several chairs and three racks containing all manner of garments.

Jasmine stands in the middle of the room and says, "Sit here now. All of you!" We all sit on the rug in the middle of the room. She continues, "Stay here. I be back, then we begin." She walks out the door leading into the house and I hear her lock the door. We sit and look at each other.

Jenny moves over beside me and says, "Hi, Jean!" She sounds cheerful.

"Hi Jenny, I'm a little surprised to be meeting you here."

She looks astonished, "Why would me being here surprise you?"

"I didn't know you would be in to these kinds of fantasies."

"Au contraire! Mark and I have been bondage sex partners for several years now. I'm surprised you didn't know. Don't you and Mark ever talk?"

"Yes, but 'bondage sex' is not a topic we typically discuss."

Jenny laughs. "Yeah, you're probably right. Mark is wonderful. I never really paid any attention to him while we were in high school. He seemed so aloof. But now, he has taken charge of me. I can't imagine how I would have survived without him."

"Mark is an exceptional fellow. I brag about him all the time."

"I know Brent too. He is an outstanding person in his own right. I have admired him from afar. You are lucky that he decided to team up with you. He would have succeeded taming any woman he chose."

"I don't feel like I've been tamed. He and I are linked. He is a master and I am a slave. The relationship works out well for both of us."

"Jean, you sound so technical. Let me ask you: how many times has Brent hung you from a tree limb and whipped you hard?"

"Well, that hasn't happened. He did spank me once."

"Jean, Jean, Jean, you have so much to learn. I normally get spanked once or twice on all of my adventures. Really, I'm surprised Brent hasn't hung you somewhere and lashed you good. I imagine he will take care of that before too much longer. He is too good to make an oversight like that. Just for reference, Mark has bound me and whipped me three times -- he has let three other men whip me three other times. Brent was one of those three. This is over the last four or five years that we have been together. If you are the type who gets off being the slave -- it's going to happen."

"I'm not so sure. He's had opportunity already."

"Jean, it will happen when you least expect it. That's part of the mentality of these events. It's always the 'Surprise Me' option -- every time out!"

How did she know about the 'Surprise Me' option? My story had not printed yet. There would only be one other way. "So, you've heard of 'Man's World'?"

"Duh, yeah, this is a part of 'Man's World'. Or didn't you know?"

"Know what?"

"Mark and Hector are in business together. This house and this forest are a de facto extension of the 'Man's World' empire. Today, you are in the inaugural fantasy and the 'Surprise Me' option was selected automatically."

"No, I didn't know that." I wonder why my Master had not explained that to me.

"Mark hasn't told me a thing about this. It's been pleasant so far, but I think it will become more intense once we find out what we are doing here in the house. I know there has been a massive remodeling project going on!"

I had known that too. Mark had invited to see it. I declined to be with my Master on a fantasy which just happens to be here also! "I don't know anything about it either. It's a surprise!"

Jenny grunts. "Yeah, I get it." We look back behind us. Jasmine comes back into the room.

She says, "Slaves, rack one has clothes. You must dress quickly. You entertain the men at dinner. You serve, you clean, you serve more, then men will take you, then you please." Those were pretty straightforward directions -- it was going to be an orgy at a Mongol harem.

We all stand and go to Rack One. Jasmine pulls hangers off the rack and hand them to each of us. I receive a long pink silky harem outfit. The material is diaphanous throughout.

Jasmine shouts out, "Do not dress. Go to sink, we will fix hair." Really? My hair had been wadded up in a bun all day -- I doubt that much could be done with it. I get to the sink first.

Jasmine has me sit on the bench. She takes my hair down and sprays it with a milky yellow fluid; she combs it out. She walks to another rack just behind me and pulls off a tiara; it matches the color of my outfit. She fits it on my head and pulls hair through it in several places. Jasmine looks at me and says, "Done. Now go dress."

The harem outfit has a pair of long slacks slit between the legs, a short skirt and a small vest. I pull the slacks on followed by the skirt. The skirt does not cover my ass; the slacks fold together when I stand, but they can be easily and quickly parted for quick access. I put on the vest -- it just wraps a little over halfway around me. My breasts will be exposed completely -- most of the rest of me will merely be exposed through the flimsy fabric. I take my sandals off. A good slave will always be barefoot -- it is one less thing of contention for the customer!

Jenny steps by my side and whispers, "The costume looks great! You make a good looking slave! Just remember, that vest can be ripped off quickly in the event a whipping is in order!"

I smile and sarcastically reply, "Thanks for reminding me of that."

"Anything I can do to help!" She walks over to Jasmine at the sink.

I stand over in the corner in front of the mirror. I model myself. Not bad, I think to myself. This thing shows the customer what he is going to get and that access is easy. What more would a master want? I laugh at myself for being so smug.

***

In only a few minutes, everyone is dressed and we are ready to go to the orgy. Jasmine leads us out into the hallway. It is long running the length of the house. It looks like she is taking us to the end; that would lead us to the stairs going down to the kitchen. Perhaps one of those 'serve' items she had told us about earlier was to serve up food. I had assumed it meant to serve up our bodies.

We all go down the stairs and into the kitchen. A long wooden table holds several large bowls filled with food: vegetables, fruit, rolls, jams and spreads.

Jasmine orders, "Take a bowl!" Five of us pick up food bowls; Jenny is on the end and she gets the tray of silverware. Jasmine says, "Follow me. Quietly slaves."

We walk out and into the main room in the center of the main floor. It is opulent. The walls are draped with purple and red tapestries. There are low-flung couches spread at even intervals around the walls. There are two large chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling; they are both fitted when dozens of burning candles that light up the room. There is a balcony going around the room and I make out several doors. A long low table stretches across the middle of the room. The table is surrounded with gold pillows. There are six men sitting on some of them in a group having a discussion. My heart races; in addition to our four escorts I see Mark and my Master! I am so glad they are here!

Jasmine looks at us and says, "Set bowls on table. Serve the men." I have a bowl of fruit. I set it down and pick up some oranges and bananas. I walk to the men, kneel and hold them out in an offering. There are a few takers including my Master who takes an orange. I smile discreetly. He makes no response to me. Jasmine looks around and leaves the room.

The men move to the table and sit on the pillows. We slaves mill about them trying to keep them supplied with food. I can hear music from somewhere; it has an Asiatic sound and makes me want to sway. So I sway! The men enjoy their meal. They eat and talk and laugh. Their language is not familiar to me. I had no idea Mark knew another language.

Jasmine steps back into the room carrying a tray of pitchers. She serves each man with a pitcher. The men drink up the contents; it looks like a purplish-bluish liquid. They gesture at each other in their approval.

Jenny stands next to me holding an empty bowl. She whispers, "I see you swishing your hips -- no fair -- none of us can do that like you can."

I purse my lips and walk past her. But I do make sure my hips are swaying in a most suggestive fashion. It makes me feel good that Jenny might be jealous of me.

We have served up all the food and drinks. We walk around the perimeter of the table as the men partake. Jasmine brings out large biscuits filled with a shredded meat and green vegetables. She gives each girl one. When she gets to me she says, "Eat fast. Men will be ready for treats soon." I chomped down into the biscuit and found it to be quite tasty. The meat is spicy; the biscuit is moist and buttery tasting. It chews easily and tastes great. I watch the men as I eat. They are oblivious to us as they eat and talk. They laugh heartily. The meal is light; I do not know what they are drinking or its impact on their senses or their libidos. I am sure I will be finding that out in a short time.

The conversation begins to die down. The men relax and look around; they look for us. A man opposite us took hold of one of the girl's arms and drops her into his lap. The other men laugh. He puts his right arm around her waist, his left around her neck; he pulls her head up and kisses her fervently. Her legs angle up into the air with her feet dangling. I am hypnotized as I watch him. He moves his right hand down and massages her thighs. She wraps her arms around him and surrenders herself.

A hand taking hold of my arm awakens me from my trance. I look around and see my buyer leering at me. He pulls me down to the floor where he makes me lay with my back on the table; my head hangs over the side. I brace my feet on the floor with my knees spread for balance (and maybe to look more inviting). The vest falls away and I bring my arms to my side to help push my breasts up. I am ready for him to fondle me. Instead, he picks up a bowl of berry jam and a spoon. He dips some out and smears it onto my right nipple. He takes another spoonful and smears it onto the other one. Then he takes a small grape and tucks it into my belly button. He sets the bowl back on the table. He hollers something to the other men; they point toward the buyer and laugh. He puts his arm around my waist and leans his head down. He pinches my breast between his thumb and index finger; then he begins licking the jam off my tit. His tongue feels like sandpaper as he rubs the tip of my nipple. He sweeps his tongue around it and cleans the jam off my skin. He wraps his lips around and suctions my skin. He moves away and inspects -- the jam is gone. He moves to the other breast and begins licking there. I have never had this done to me before; the eroticism engulfs me. He scratches me with his tongue as he cleans this tit. I feel the suction as he pulls the jam off my skin. I close my eyes while works me over. When that tit is done he moves down to my belly. Using only his tongue and lips, he disengages the grape from my belly button. He holds it between his teeth and shows the other men; they cheer in approval. By this time they have all snatched a girl and are doing their business with them. My buyer sits up and gets another bowl; this one contains cream. I lean my head up to watch. He takes a brush out of the bowl and he dribbles the cream onto my pussy lips. I move my legs open wider. He brushes me with the cream until I am greasy. He sets that bowl down. He moves around and sticks his face between my legs. He laps the cream off my skin and drives me deeper into bliss. I sink into a haze as he continues to scour me. The cream is sticky and he has to work to get it off me. I do not mind at all.