NewU Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is that...a tremor I see?

There was no doubt about it. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him. How that was possible, she could not fathom. She had never been kissed and caressed like this before. She had never experienced the lust and wanting like she was feeling right now. Actually. She had never experienced THIS ever. What was different this time?

We connect.I...trust him.

The sudden realization had rushed into her like a wave. All this time. None of the other men in her life had felt right. There was always doubt, which, in turn, made her push them away. Not him. If there were such a thing as soul mates, she had just found hers. The force of her epiphany filled her with a want that made her feel like an animal—wanting to claw and tear at herself, at him, if she didn't get what she needed soon.

He's like me.He's the one. I need him.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, ready to pounce, when he bent to kiss her, his hand moving down the side of her face to her shoulder, then to her hip. He had started this kiss off slow, but she could feel the passion growing. Deeper and deeper, causing her to return his passion with a hunger and an eagerness she did not know she had.

"Evelyn, Ev, Evie, " he whispered, his voice a soft breeze against her lips. She couldn't get enough of her name on his lips. His hands were roaming all over her body—fingers brushing the sides of her breasts, her waist, her thighs. When he began pushing her legs apart so that he could stand between them, she nearly fell backwards in a fit of lustful, giggling hysteria.

His lips had moved to her neck and she inhaled sharply against his cheek. It was if he knew she loved having her neck kissed. She whispered his name and arched her hips forward and up. She suppressed a cry of surprised pleasure. She had felt his hard length brush against her most intimate spot and nearly came. Hot. Hard. Soft. The feel of him...she could not have known what real need was before now. She needed to feel him, feel the pressure of him against her where it ached the most. She wanted to cry from the frustration of her need.

As if reading her mind, or rather, the growing force behind her kisses, he pushed himself away from her and stared down at her with his own dark, intense gaze. Predatory.

Oh GOD.

She scooted herself back into the center of the bed as he slowly advanced upon her, crawling up onto the bed, his long, thick member protruding. No, not crawling. Prowling. Stalking. He slowly moved himself over her body, his hard cock brushing against the top of her thigh.

Oh god. Oh god.THAT is not going to fit.

When he was face to face with her, he just held himself there, staring into her face as if he could not get enough of it. As if he were memorizing her in case SHE was the illusion and not the other way around. Carefully, he held himself up with one arm and took the hand of the other to stroke her face, neck, down to the swell of her breast. She did not know why he felt the need to repeat this gesture, but it was as though he had to start with her face in order to convince himself that this—that she—was real.

He briefly kissed her lips, moving down her neck, past her collarbone, between her breasts, over her stomach. He teasingly kissed along her hip bones, his stubble tickling and scratching her. She felt hot, tingly, and searingly hungry. She wanted to feed that hunger, indulge it, beg him to quench it again and again and again...

Her hands were gripping the sheets around her, her legs moving up and down along his sides, unable to be still when a thought occurred to her all at once. The thought made laughter bubble up in her throat, and she exclaimed breathlessly, "Oh my gosh! I have never let anyone do this to me before! I don't know what I'm supposed to do!"

He looked up at her from between the vee of her thighs, a wicked grin playing on his lips, "Just feel. And don't forget to breathe."

She stared down at him and formed his name on her lips in a shaky whisper, "Pete. Just. I need you."

That was all it took. His mouth was on her, on the sweet, sensitive nub, and she actually clasped one of her hands to her mouth, biting down on her fist to keep from screaming with the pleasure of it. Her back arched, and he slipped one arm under her to hold her still as he leisurely licked and nibbled at her. She clutched at his head with her free hand, using him for support. It was torment, it was heaven, and she was not sure she was breathing.

His tongue lapped at her languidly, teasing her folds, sliding down her wet and aching slit. He nipped at the folds gently, swirled his tongue around, and teased her nub out of hiding. He sucked and pressed at it until it was swollen and she was writhing. His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, going this way and that. Feasting, being gentle but firm, sliding inside of her, warm and alive.

When he slipped his forefinger inside of her and brushed the ridge of her g-spot, she forgot about keeping quiet and cried out. Tortuously, he slid it in and out, all the while, still sucking gently on her clit. She was making incoherent grunting and moaning noises now, bucking her hips, arching her back. The sensations she felt were paralyzingly sweet as he slid his index finger in along with the other and began fucking her hard with them. His fingers demanding her release, curling to ram against her g-spot over and over again.

The orgasm ripped through her body and she was floating for some time before being brought back to the present by his lips traveling back up her body. It felt as if he were kissing her everywhere. One moment on her rib-cage, the next on her breasts, her ear, her neck. Her body was positively humming, acutely aware of his intoxicating lips making their way back to hers, allowing her to taste her release on his tongue.

Who knew I was this sweet?

His hands were relentless. Never stilling. Lingering. Attentive. It was as though he was memorizing every conceivable inch of her body. She felt completely and utterly surrounded. A roughened hand on her hip, blisteringly hot lips on her shoulders, practiced fingers trailing down her legs. Always touching. Never a reprieve, not that she wanted one.

No, please. Don't stop.

Normally, she would have felt awkward or embarrassed. She always overthought everything in her life, especially scenarios that involved anything remotely intimate. But she wasn't with him. No, not with him. Not for the first time tonight, she reflected on the fact that nothing about what was happening between them could be considered normal. Not when he was showering her with such meticulous care and devotion. She knew if she wasn't careful, she would mistake his slow machinations over her body as love.

Don't be silly.

His mouth was on hers, kissing her with an intensity and fervor that left her breathless. She kissed him back wildly, clutching at his shoulders, his arms. Feeling hard muscle under her fingers, becoming conscious of the fact that despite his obvious strength, he was being agonizingly gentle with her. The realization inflamed her more than anything else he had done that night. It made the desire in her gut become a relentless need, and when he nudged her legs apart further, she opened to him immediately, without reservation, without fear, without embarrassment.

I will make him beg for me tomorrow.I have to make him as weak as he is making me.

Sensuously, deliberately, he sunk into her, allowing his length and girth to be accommodated by her. He pressed gently forward, opening her, stretching her, and it was the most amazing feeling—one she could not describe fully. He was inside of her. She could feel herself clench around him, her muscles begging for more. She wanted him to go faster but slow enough so she savored every second of this moment.

More.

A groan emanated from his lips. FINALLY, a sign that she was affecting him like he was affecting her. He thrust forward, the sudden motion sending a wave of sensation and pressure through her. She gasped out his name and grabbed his shoulders, nails digging in. Her inner walls enveloped him, wrapping around him and holding onto him tightly. Every nerve ending within her alive, sparking, and going haywire. The air around her electrified and became charged, heightening her senses, making her aware of every little detail. Making her want more.

More.

He thrust into her slowly, letting her body get used to his. She whimpered and moaned. Her body instinctively found itself in rhythm to his own, moving with him, as one. Moving and pulsing, straining. His thrusts became harder, rougher. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him ever closer, needing every bit of him she could get. His head dipped to capture one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking in her nipple and biting down on it, sending painful, yet pleasurable waves rippling through her body, straight through to her core.

Please. More.

And then she and the air around her shattered. She had felt this well of feeling building inside of her, but she had not known what it was until it hit her. Her second real, life-altering orgasm. Sure, she had masturbated before, but she had assumed she was one of those rare women who could not have mind-blowing orgasms. The kind that made her crave more. The releases she had experienced before were nothing in comparison to this. The force of this had nearly made her black out, and she literally saw spots of light behind her eyelids. She had screamed and tensed, locking her legs around his waist as wave after wave of delectable, delirium-inducing bliss crashed over her.

Her inner walls had contracted, wrapping tightly around his throbbing member, squeezing him as he plunged into her steadily, unrelenting. Her orgasm had triggered his own, and she felt him tense and ram into her one last time before he came. She had been so securely wrapped around him that she could feel him swell and begin to pulse within her. Something about the feel of his seed splashing and coating her womb made her feel powerful and content.

Mine.

She was so lost in her dreamy, post-orgasm state, it had not occurred to her that the thought had not been solely her own. She was deliriously happy and content in that moment, satiated like she had never been before. She lay beneath him, luxuriating in the weight of his body atop hers. He was breathing hard, eyes staring down at her as if seeing her for the first time. Silently, she trailed her fingers along his cheekbone and combed them through his hair. His dark eyes searched hers, her own gazing up at him in...

In what? Reverence? Wonder?

Love.

Evie had known the moment she had laid eyes on him. The thought had flitted through her mind repeatedly tonight. She did not know how or why, but far be it for her to question it. She had finally found him, and she was not going to fret over semantics. She was going to treasure every minute and every second she had with him.

A radiant smile lit up her features, and she pulled his face down to hers, leaving a butterfly-soft kiss on his lips before quietly whispering, "I know how silly this might sound, but...I wished on a shooting star tonight. And it gave me you."

* * * * * * * * *

Thank you for reding NewU Pt. 06... This is TheNovalist again, by the way.

I am profoundly grateful for the work that Sophie has put into this chapter, I'm sure you will all agree that it is an excellent addition to the narrative and written by one so humble.I'm sure you will also agree that her natural talent as a writer have shone through in this, a genre in which she has absolutely no experience, yet this instalment adds so much to the story. Sophie, I will never be able to express in words how proud I am to work with you. More than a little ironic for a writer.

Moreover, I am honored and deeply blessed to have her in my life, she and my other friends -- without whom, none of this would be possible-have my heartfelt thanks and enduring affections, if only for the simple pleasure of knowing you.

As I said in the previous instalment, this is the first of what I hope will be many guest written chapters, and although I am not actively taking applications, if you feel you have the skill and the imagination to add something to the story, feel free to get in touch.

Sophie. This chapter is now, and will forever be, yours. And to those of you who enjoyed it and want to check out her other works, like and follow her on the link below. I have no doubt that each of you will be gratefully welcomed.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5396906&page=submissions

See you all in Chapter 7