NewU Pt. 07

Story Info
P A R T why? Cos the Nurses demand it.
42.9k words
4.86
58.3k
96

Part 8 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheNovalist
TheNovalist
1,847 Followers

Well... that took a lot longer than I had hoped.

To all my readers, those who have left comments on my stories, sent me emails and left messages on the new discord server, I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your messages of support. Even the impatient ones have spurred me on to get this finished. And with everything that has happened since the last chapter, I needed it.

I wont lie, this one was a struggle, between health issues, personal issues and the god damned plague, I wasn't sure that this would ever get finished. But here we are... Chapter 7. For all returning readers, we pick up our story with Pete and learn a little more about what it means to be an Evo. To all new readers, none of that will make any sense whatsoever, so It might be best to start at Chapter 1.

It would be an omission of criminal proportions to say any more without first expressing my deepest thanks and utter admiration for my editors. Sophie, Ames, Freya and (a new edition who demanded I completely and justifiably rewrite the entire final scene) Red. Your grasp of the English language far exceeds my own and this work, along with all my others, have been vastly improved by your help. Thank you.

As usual, all people portrayed in this story are of legal age and consent. Any similarities between real persons or events are completely coincidental and -- frankly -- hilarious.

Now on with the story -- Nova.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The world was foggy, hazy. The bleary-eyed return from sleep's warm embrace was not something that I had missed in the time since my awakening, but in a massive break with recent tradition, I had fallen asleep the old-fashioned way. My sleep-addled brain didn't quite register the shifting of weight on the bed next to me, and I was halfway through the process that would have returned me to my bunker for a proper rest when my manhood was enveloped in a warm, wet set of lips.

The touch was gentle, tentative, affectionate and the soft groan that escaped my throat only spurred on the one that was trying to swallow my whole length. I managed to crack an eyelid open, the sheet-covered mound hovering around my waist started rhythmically bobbing up and down. Slow and steady strokes, measured and deliberate suction, the expert application of tongue to all the sensitive areas of my crown. This was a mouth intent on providing the most amount of pleasure it was capable of. I smiled and rested my head back into the pillow. "Good morning, Evie," I said through the curl of my grin. Only a cute little giggle vibrated around my shaft before my newest lover shifted her attention back to the task before her.

There are many stories like this one. The erotic section of your local library, not to mention the scores of websites out there, are filled with them, and in each of them the hero of the story is some noble, benevolent, altruistic, larger than life character who always does the right thing and puts the needs of others ahead of his own. This is not one of those stories. At least, it hadn't been until now.

It had been a month since my departure from the hospital and although I had kept contact with my nurses, the promised night of drinks and the rendezvous with Becky had yet to happen. With so many of the nursing staff being invited to the party, a whole new shift rotation had to be devised to accommodate them all being off on the same night and it was taking some time. That month, however, had been filled with what I can only accurately describe as the abject abuse of my powers. I told myself that I needed to practice, to explore and master my new abilities, and I had practiced... A lot.

I'd had more random and anonymous sex in the past few weeks than I'd had in my entire life before that combined. The methods that Charlotte had taught me of gaining access to an Evo's mind, I quickly realized, worked just as well on the average human. Instead of intricate cities and their curtain walls, there was just an avatar of that person standing in the middle of a meadow. Mute and motionless, anything I said to them in the mindscape -- as I came to call it -- was akin to direct mental control.

You will flash your breasts at the next man you see.

You will let me have every drink I order for the rest of the night for free.

You will empty your wallet and hand it all to me.

You will drag me to the bathrooms and give me the best blowjob you are capable of.

Okay, I admit it, I had used the last of those examples more than I would like to think about, but the effect of this practice couldn't be denied. I may not have had the opportunity to duel with another Evo but entering the mind of a normal human had become child's play.

You are now bisexual for the rest of the evening, and you desire nothing more than to make out with that girl over there.

You are going to put your name down for karaoke. You will sing 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey whether you know the words or not. You will be physically incapable of reaching the high notes.

It had all been so easy. Until I saw Evie.

It was just like any other night; the same bar, the same nameless faces, the same crowd of college girls ready to be bent to my every whim. Then I saw her, her eyes capturing mine in the reflection of the mirror behind the bar, and I say it that way intentionally. As soon as I saw her, every other girl in the bar ceased to exist. They drew me in like a magnet, like the gravitational pull of a star. I may have turned my entire focus onto her, but I was as incapable of walking away from her as she was from me.

I sucked in a deep breath, Evie's tongue working its magic on the vee of my frenulum pulling my mind back to the moment. I flicked the sheets off her head to gaze down at her, her eyes sparkling mischievously back to mine before she pulled them back over her again with another giggle. My replying chuckle was strangled in my throat by another long moan as she took my entire length into her throat.

It wasn't her face that had drawn me in, although she was astoundingly beautiful. It wasn't the memories of her kind words or smiling face over the past two years; although, there were plenty of them. It was her mind.

Like every other human mind that I had seen, her avatar had been alone in the field, just as I had expected. But unlike theirs, hers was neither mute nor motionless. Hunched over a small campfire and warming her hands, she had immediately looked up to greet me as I approached. A smile curled at her thin, but friendly lips as her eyes took me in. But this was more than an appraisal of my vastly altered outward appearance. It was as if she was looking into my very soul, and in a moment that I couldn't fully explain, I felt an overwhelming urge to gain her approval.

It was hard to describe, much like the rest of the night. It wasn't hard to win her favor; she already seemed to be harboring a certain level of affection towards me from the time she had known me before the accident, even if the immediate target of her amorous intent had been Jimmy. I had no idea why but I wanted to be a better man for her. The internal monologue from her that had been so clear with everyone else was like trying to listen to a conversation from underwater. It was muffled and garbled, I could only make out parts of it with intense concentration and direct physical contact. I had spent a lot longer than I cared to admit trying to get her to lick the rim on my glass -- yes, I know it was juvenile, but I had cut my mind-controlling teeth on a lot stranger commands - my frustration at her resistance building the more I pushed, but I simply couldn't get her to comply.

I am the kind of guy who is very much in favor of calling a spade a spade, so you will understand that all notion of Evie being simply another experiment went out of the window very early in the night. I could have manipulated my way into the panties of a hundred other girls in the bar. But Evie was special, her mind was unique, and her eyes captured me in a way that no others, before or since, ever had. I felt myself falling for this angel long before I brought myself to admit it. Then I started singing to her. Even now, after all these years, I still feel the heat burning in my cheeks and inwardly cringe when I think about how I butchered Elvis Presley to a girl I had known properly for less than an hour.

But the more her mind resisted, the more I wanted her.

Eventually, I had given up on the brute force approach that had worked so well with the other humans and had simply asked her avatar if I could join her by the fire. With an adorable smile and a simple nod, she had moved over on the log that she had perched herself on to make room. As soon as I sat down, her hand curled itself around mine and I was hers.

It was another part of the night that was difficult to describe, let alone explain. It was as if her acceptance of me around her campfire was a direct route to her mind, both in terms of her feelings towards me and mine to her. The only thing that I could compare it to was the kiss that I had shared with Charlotte outside the walls of my city, complete and undiluted trust, and affection. I fell for her in an instant, and she fell just as hard.

Love is an impossible emotion to describe at the best of times. I felt no small amount of it towards Becky, a different, albeit no less substantial version of it towards Charlotte after our kiss, and now the same could be said for Evie. I had made a point of not thinking too much about it for the rest of the night, but it was something that Jeeves and I would have to discuss in great detail at some point in the near future. But as soon as I wrapped my fingers around hers and accepted her into my heart -- and my place in hers -- her mind opened to me, just as Charlotte's had.

The monologue became crystal clear, not coming from some disembodied voice as they did with other humans, but directly from the lips of her avatar. I was given a running commentary as each touch, each gesture, each word, and each kiss drew her inextricably closer to me. By the time we had made it to my apartment, she was so overwhelmed by the emotion of it all that I thought I might have broken her. Yet, that single tear, wiped away by another almost instinctive gesture, was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. It was at that point that she dropped the last of her resistance. From that point onwards, there was little question in her mind where the night was going or how she felt about me.

I may have had a slightly better idea of what was going on than she did, but not even I could adequately explain the depth of emotion that we suddenly felt for one another. I had mentally influenced or outright manipulated countless nameless girls over the past few weeks, dozens of them, yet not a single one of them had left a fraction of the impression on me as Evie had. I couldn't even begin to expound upon the differences between her avatar and theirs.

The lack of a city discounted her being an Evo, the lack of an Aura meant she was not an inquisitor, even if I did have trouble reading her thoughts to start with. There was clearly more to her than the average human, but where she fit in my admittedly limited understanding of this new species hierarchy was beyond me. Maybe that's what drew me to her, maybe it was that feeling that I felt from the moment our eyes met that, had my walls not been up, she would have been as capable of reading me as I was of her. Despite my ability to hear her thoughts, I could not plunder the depths of her mind like I could with the others. I couldn't access her memories or get her to divulge secrets to me, if she wasn't thinking about them at that precise moment, it was beyond my reach. There was no other way to describe it; she fascinated me.

Another hissed breath and another guttural groan were pulled from my throat as Evie picked up the pace and once again yanked my thoughts back to the present. Increasing her suction and working some voodoo magic with her tongue, she sucked my entire length back into her throat, withdrew to the tip, and then repeated. Over and over again she inhaled the whole of me, the throat muscles and tongue both working in tandem to fulfill one of her more memorable internal thoughts from the previous night.

I will make him beg for me tomorrow.

I sucked in another whimpered breath as Evie held her rhythm, her lips, tongue, throat, and the relentless suction was edging me closer much faster than I was used to. Of course, it was well within my powers to hold off my orgasm indefinitely; the internal editing station had seen to that, but through the tangled maze of her thoughts came one overriding desire. She wanted me to cum. No parlor tricks, no build-up, no input from me whatsoever, she wanted the simple satisfaction that she alone had brought me to climax. Who was I to refuse such a siren?

I flicked the sheet off her head, her eyes coming up to meet mine as our gazes burned into each other. The sparkle of mischief had gone from hers, replaced by a pang of hunger that spoke volumes. The look on my face was no less obvious. I started to roll my hips into her mouth, matching the pace of her bobs, pressing deeper into her talented throat each time she sank down and relaxing my hips as she pulled away. One of her hands came up between my legs to cradle my heavy balls; this wasn't the desperate, pornographic fondling I had received so many times over the past month. This was gentle; an affectionate caress designed to bring pleasure, not to hurry along my release. The involuntary, strangled moan in my throat told both of us that it was having the desired effect.

My neck was arguing with itself, torn between the desire to hold my head up so that my eyes could watch Evie work and the almost overwhelming urge to let it loll back into the pillow. My eyes were being forced to stay open as her throat contracted, swallowing the copious amounts of precum leaking from my tip and sucking in deep, labored breaths each time my crown was pulled out of her throat. Her eyes remained locked on mine.

"Jesus... Evie." I panted as the cum-ladened balls beneath her featherlight fingers started to pull up into my body. The creases of her eyes stretched as her full mouth smiled around my length. "I'm close." She arched a single eyebrow; we both knew what she wanted to hear as she held me right on the very edge. "... please! ..."

The final begging plea was all she needed, despite my mind vowing playful revenge. Her fingers squeezed a little harder, milking the cum from my balls like over-ripened fruit. She pressed herself all the way forward, my balls and her fingers resting against her chin as her nose buried itself into my pubis, the suction increased, her tongue swirled and pirouetted around my shaft, rubbing against every millimeter of skin it could find and she swallowed. Again and again, her throat muscles squeezed around my crown as my manhood started to swell between her already stretched lips.

With a final whimpered groan and another revenant call of her name, I let go. My throbbing cock started to pulse, twitching as my orgasm raced up the length and exploded into her mouth. The first blast was almost explosive, firing straight into her throat before she pulled back, resting the head on her tongue and allowing the rest of my climax to splash against the roof of her incredible mouth before pooling on her tongue. My legs were trembling, my whole body was almost vibrating in orgasmic pleasure, my ragged, panting breaths were the only sound in the room as I looked down at her in wonder.

Evie swallowed. There was no dramatics, there was no desire to show off the load she had coaxed from me, nor was there a need to over-emphasize what she had done with it. She simply swallowed, her eyes never leaving mine for a second. "Wow," I gulped. "Just... wow."

She popped my manhood from her lips, her eyes briefly flicking down to it before pressing her lips affectionately against the tip and smiling up at me. "Good morning to you, too," she said with a wink.

She shuffled up the bed, finally resting her head on my shoulder, sighing contentedly as I turned my head to press my lips into her forehead. My mind almost instinctively wandered to hers, her avatar leaning affectionately up against me as I sat next to her on her log. At first, the silence confused me; expecting to hear some form of internal monologue, it took me a few minutes to realize that it wasn't a difficulty in reading her that accounted for the silence, but an overriding sense of contentment. She was basking in the glow, enjoying it, and there was nothing in the world that needed to be thought about instead of living in this moment. A small part of me fell in love with her all over again at the realization. Not even Becky had been this happy just to be with me. No sex, no conversation, no motive, no desires--just simple happiness. I seriously doubted that anyone else in my life had ever been this content to just lay with me.

The stillness of the moment was interrupted a few minutes later when my front door swung open and Jimmy walked in, followed closely by a grinning Lori. There was a small squeak next to me as Evie pulled the sheet over her head to hide from the sudden intrusion. I arched an eyebrow as my eyes met Jimmy's. "I am gonna regret giving you a key, aren't I?"

Jimmy smirked and sat down on one of the bar stools next to the breakfast bar in the kitchen area. "Hey, blame her," he nodded at Lori who only giggled in reply.

"Lori!" Evie scolded with a sheepish grin of her own as she uncovered her head again and glared at her friend. "Why? Just... why?"

"It's about time that I get to be the disapproving friend." Lori shrugged, still laughing.

Evie turned to look at me at the same time as I turned to look at her, our eyes meeting for only a moment. Her thoughts told me what she was thinking: aside from the unexpected intrusion, she had no regrets about our night together "Are you embarrassed?" she asked me playfully.

"Nope."

"Good, me neither. Now, if you don't mind..." she eyeballed both of our new guests, lifted her arm and twirled her finger around, gesturing for them to turn their backs to us. Jimmy chuckled and spun around in his seat. "You too!" She scolded Lori again, drawing another giggle as Lori turned her back to us.

She leaned out of the bed, my eyes roaming the bare skin of her back as she reached out for my shirt which was still sitting in the place it had fallen the night before. She stepped out of bed, my eyes taking in her naked figure as she pulled the shirt on. I hadn't paid a huge amount of attention to it the previous night, but her body was magnificent, even from the back. Her shoulders narrowed down to a delicate waist before flaring invitingly out to her hips, and her ass was a sight to behold. She turned to look at me over her shoulder, flashing a little wink as she noticed where I was looking and wiggling her ass playfully before covering it up with the garment. I smiled widely in response. "I may need to borrow a toothbrush." She said in as calm a voice as she could muster.

I nodded to the door to the left of the bed, the only other one in the room. "Help yourself. Do you want me to bring your clothes in?"

"This one's a keeper!" Lori called from across the room, still laughing to herself.

"Shush you!" Evie shouted back, a smile pulling at her lips before thanking me and heading into the bathroom. I swung my legs out of bed, retrieving a pair of loose sweatpants from the chest of drawers next to it, and was pulling them on when Lori turned around.

"Yup, definitely a keeper!" She called out, her widened eyes fixed on my groin before I had the chance to turn around and make myself presentable.

TheNovalist
TheNovalist
1,847 Followers