NewU Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never slowed my pace, nor altered my rhythm for a second. Ploughing into her with long, deep, and hard trusts, watching her lips as she panted around her words, her face twisting and contorting in pleasure. This was the definition, in her mind at least, of frantic fucking. It wasn't necessarily fast, but each thrust was brutally hard. The bed rocked, creaking in complaint as the head board thudded against the wall with the force of each hammering stroke. And it was deep. Becky had several toys and plenty of hours worth of practice with each, but she couldn't remember anything being as deep inside her as I was at the apex of each downward thrust, let alone anyone.

She was breathing hard, juggling each inhalation around her continued dirty words of encouragement, the flush still heavy on her chest, up her neck and onto her cheeks. She had rolled her hips upwards, giving me a better angle as she tried to hook her legs behind me, giving up after a few failed attempts and, instead, contenting herself with just resting her thighs on my hips and holding them, spread wide, in the air. I was not about to pass up such an invitation.

Pushing myself up to a more vertical angle, I grabbed each of her legs behind the knee and lifted them onto my shoulders. Not only did this change the angle of entry for each new thrust, but it lifted her ass off bed as I leaned forward again, almost folding her in two. Her head shot back again, her eyes widening even further at the new sensation "Oh fuuuck! So fucking deep... So fucking.... Aaaaaaaagh". Her words fell away, replaced by incoherent mumblings and drawn out groans of life altering pleasure.

Resting my fists on the bed underneath her arms, this new angle meant I was fucking down deeply into her. The headboard stopped thumping against the wall but the pops in the mattress springs made me question if it would survive the night. The welfare of her mattress was the last thing on Becky's mind; her eyes had lost focus, her hands had moved from clutching at the bedsheet, to grasping at my arms, then my chest, then around my shoulders and finally given up, dropping above her head, her mouth hung open, loud cries that could be mistaken for groans of pain were pushed out of her throat with each thrust. Her mind had dissolved into a blur of light and color.

"Uuugh... Uuugh... Uuugh." With each one of her grunts, my eyes chose somewhere else to look. Her bountiful chest was rippling and bouncing with each thrust, both mounds topped with diamond hard nipples, surrounded by engorged and ridged areola, the perfect size for sucking. My eyes followed them as they jumped up her chest, only to fall back into place to await the next powerful thrust of my hips. Or her hands, clenching and falling limp every few seconds, her eyes, glazed over and vacant, looking at me but, somehow, through me as well. Or her mind, a spiralling kaleidoscope of swirling colors, flashing lights and ringing bells. Her entire being was being consumed by the overwhelming assault of pleasure. Neither thought, nor muscle was capable of conscious control.

The further forward I leaned, the more her body folded under me, her hips rolling and opening left my cock able to angle itself however I wanted it. Shifting my hips down slightly and slamming forward, I drove hard into her g spot. A loud gasp was the only sound she was capable of making as her mind shattered. Her second orgasm - only a few minutes behind the first, a feat she had always believed was a myth - hit her like a freight train, coming out of nowhere and crashing through her body with a series of convulsive thrashes and incoherent moans, but her pussy clamped down on me like a vice. There was no way on Earth that any normal man could overcome the powerful, milking contractions that rippled up and down her inner walls. She had reached her limit and I eased off the relentless barrage of strokes, just pressing deep inside her and holding, letting her orgasm crawl its way back and forth along my shaft as I waited for it to subside.

I watched her face as much as her mind. There were fireworks going off behind her eyes and the vortex of color and light was pulsing and throbbing in perfect timing with the contractions of her sex. Her face was a mask of exquisite agony, she had given up trying to control her breathing, given up trying to control her limbs, all she could do was ride out the wave of mind-altering pleasure as the rush of endorphins made her numb to all else. Her perception of existence had condensed down solely to the feeling of contact between us and the euphoria it was inducing.

Eventually, her eyes fluttered back to the moment, blinking rapidly a few times before focusing on mine. "Wow...." She whispered, a look usually reserved for biblical figures painted across her face.

"More?"

"Oh God, yes!"

I slowly pulled out of her, pulling her up to her knees and pressing my lips into her, my tongue snaking into her mouth to find and dance with hers as my hands wandered up and down my back. She pressed hers into my chest, her nails scratching into me softly as she grasped and clawed at my skin. I broke the kiss, shifting out of her way and slowly bending her forward. "Wait," she said as she dropped onto all fours, looking up at me with an impish smile. "I seem to have made a mess."

It took longer than I care to admit to work out what she was referring to, but her inhaling my whole length into her mouth, sucking hard and dragging her tongue up the underside of my shaft explained it to me. She bobbed her head a few times, popped me out of her mouth and dipped down to lap her tongue against my wet balls and the base of my cock; both of which were covered in copious amounts of her juices.

"We taste good together." She smirked, beaming a smile up at me.

"I'm glad you like it." I replied through a throaty chuckle. "Nice and clean now?"

She nodded her head slowly, her sultry eyes never leaving mine before that smile broke through again. "You may continue." she said with a smirk, wiggling her ass playfully. Sliding around behind her, I kept my eyes locked on hers, watching as she craned her neck to look seductively back over her shoulder at me. Lined up and slowly, but steadily sank back into her.

Compared to normal Becky, her mind was nowhere near anything that could be called clear and coherent, but compared to the Becky of a few minutes ago, the one lost in the throes of her spectacular orgasm, she was a picture of clarity. What's more, as I started sawing in and out of her in increasingly deep and powerful strokes, our eyes never parting, she managed to keep hold of those faculties, apparently growing more accustomed to the indescribably pleasure of our coupling.

This time, the grunts were coming from both of us, even if hers were moulded around her sultry words of encouragement. "That's it, baby... take that pussy... Make it yours... fuuuck, good dick! Good dick!..." The dominant part of my brain, the part that I had borrowed from Becky, was singing under the praise, each utterance stroking my ego and urging me to claim her properly. To fill her, to make her mine, to really take possession of what was being offered. It was only my iron tight resolve - and prowess related abilities - that was holding my orgasm back. I was under no illusions that I would have emptied my balls into this vixen a couple of times already if it wasn't for them.

Holding onto her hips, my fingers digging in so tightly that I was sure there would be bruises in the morning, I pulled her back onto me in time with every pistoning swing of my hips. Each stroke pressing deeply into her core as she held her knees together on the bed, forcing her thighs and pussy to tighten even more around my shaft and increasing the sensation for both of us. Her eyes began to lose focus again before falling closed, her grunts devolving into deep, throaty groans as I picked up my pace and she focused on trying to hold her weight up on the bed. The combined power of my thrusts into her and my pulling her back onto me made these feel deeper and harder despite the drop in effort needed, the new effect was not lost on Becky.

I reared a hand back, bringing it down on her ass with a smack that echoed around the room. Becky's eyes shot open, her yelp of surprise drawing out into a moan as I evened her out with a smack to the other cheek, two rose handprints blossoming on her skin and the spanks spurring her on to back into me harder and more energetically. There had been a few occasions over the past month of random, anonymous sex when I had just held myself still and let the nameless girl ride herself back onto me, something deeply satisfying about their need to feel me inside of them, even if I was not the one doing the work, but Becky was different. She had already had two life-altering orgasms, and countless smaller highs that, by now, had almost blended into a single prolonged throb of pleasure, but it wasn't enough. I wanted her to tingle when she thought back to this night, I wanted her to wake up in the morning, still feeling sore and used, I wanted her to think of this when she thought of me. Moreover, I still didn't quite feel like I had kept my promise...

Becky was far too lost in the throes of pleasure to notice my jeans sliding across the floor, entirely of their own volition. Her eyes, if not closed, could barely focus on anything other than the bedsheets in front of her face as she gave up trying to look back at me and let the sensation overwhelm her, but they missed the movement on the floor. With my mind pulling them closer, without letting the new distraction alter my rhythm, a small envelope of folded satin floated out of one of the pockets and onto the bed next to me. With one hand staying on her hips, the other moved down to unfold the gift that I had kept in my pants all evening, the real promise I had made her. I left it on the bed next to my knees.

I know it was time, I hammered my hips into her as hard as my muscles would allow, burying myself to the hilt inside her well-fucked pussy over and over as my balls tightened for the second time that night. My cock started to swell, my toes curled beneath me and my fingers dug hard into her hips. My cock exploded into her. The first rope splashing against her cervix was enough to crash another orgasm into her body; Her eyes widened, then her pussy clamped around me as she came... Hard. "Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" she drawled, her hips jerking and bucking back against me as she thrashed through her third massive orgasm.

My own climax was so powerful that my mind had trouble latching on to anything more than the vice like contractions and the splash of warm juices on my cock. I could barely maintain even the most basic of rhythms to keep fucking her through her high, I could only arch my back, hold myself as deep inside her as I could reach, and hold on for dear life. I couldn't even guess how long we stayed in that state of mutual explosive bliss, but when I came round, I was flat on my back on the bed, Becky purring as she curled herself up against me, her blonde hair matted to her sweaty skin and a look of unabashed sexual satisfaction etched onto her gorgeous features.

Searching with my hand, I found Becky's gift and held it out between us, letting it swing in front of her head as I ran my fingers through her hair. It took a few moments for her to open her eyes, notice the movement in front of her and realise what she was looking at.

Between my fingers, swinging in the air before the glowing beauty, was a delicate, black lace collar. I had taken my time choosing it; there had been plenty of options, most of them involving PVC or leather, but somehow, they didn't seem to fit. Neither did the ones with leash hooks, or gaudy fake diamonds. The intricate pattern of gossamer threads demonstrated an intimacy to her collaring, the softer side of her submission and, despite the pummelling I had given her body over the last hour, the affection I held for her. For reasons I can only attribute to the lessons I was learning from her mind, the fact that I gently wrapped it around her neck shortly after she had wailed out her climax gave me no small amount of satisfaction. It was a memory to make her blush every time her fingers would instinctively move to touch it whenever she thought of me in the future.

She turned to look up at me as I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, holding her as I returned her adoring gaze. I could feel her mind scrambling for words, struggling to find anything even approaching relevance. I smiled down at her, ran a finger over the fine threads of her collar and onto her hand, giving it a soft squeeze and speaking in an affectionate whisper, "Mine."

Her smile could have shamed the most vibrant, star-filled sky as she nodded and rested her head on my chest.

"Yours."



* * * * * * * * * *

Yeah, yeah... It was a long one. I had an idea in my head of where I wanted to make the break for the next chapter without really realising how much I needed to fit in that space. I would love to be able to say that future chapters will be shorter, but that's probably a lie.

We are coming to the end of what can be described as Book 1 of the NewU series. The characters are in play, the plot is being revealed and the narrative is about to take off. We have maybe 2 more chapters left until we get into the thick of it. Some will love the direction the story takes, others won't, but as usual, all views are valued.

Thank you so much for your patience and your kind words. I have some of the best readers on lit and all of you are awesome. See you in the next chapter (which hopefully wont take as long to write)

Nova