All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 07'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't wait to see how this ends. As always, you are a marvelous writer!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love this chapter. I also love the length of it. Keep up the great work.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this and I'm interested to see where it goes.

(P.S. I think the you meant the dance the 'Rumba' and not the little autonomous vacuum cleaner.)

SirColin77SirColin77about 3 years ago
Worth the wait

I think as a general rule of life, the only time anyone should complain about length is when it’s too short.

Great work as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
you rock

I have really enjoyed this story so far and look forward to new chapters. THANK YOU for taking your time time to do this and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was worried that you had let the series die after the last pt. Giving it to someone else and letting it go. And then you come out with this 12 pages. The wait was for a lot more writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You totally fucking nailed it!

After all the unusual, kinky, erotic, and just plain hot sex scenes you have written in this series, this was the most lovingly sensual and wonderfully animalistic. Between Evie, Becky, Charlotte, and even Philippa you have managed to create relationships that are all different and yet most people would love to have just one of those situations in their life and they would be damn lucky to get it. When I got home and saw that this chapter was posted, I was utterly thrilled and yet you managed to come up with a chapter that went beyond what I was even hoping for. Being the greedy bastard that I am, I shall be anxiously awaiting your next chapter and of course Book II is something I am also looking deeply forward to. I shall continue to Thank you for all the time and effort you put into creating and posting everything you author. I hope you are feeling better and to seriously take as much time as you need to get and/or stay healthy because without your health, life is a real bitch.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

AmethystForresterAmethystForresterabout 3 years ago

I've always thought you were brilliant and thankful some of it shines in my direction. You're a great writer and person. I am so very proud of you. The time and effort you put into your work shows. On to the next chapter! I'll be here with my editor's eyes ready and waiting.

Ames

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 3 years ago
Background

I know that there is a background that is needed to layout the direction you may go in the future, but pages 2, 3, and 4 were blah blah blah blah blah at times. Beyond that, I have been waiting for this part and am looking forward to the next. Easy on the length of the background, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well worth the wait

This was something rare on Literotica...truly beautiful writing. Hot, sexy, delightfully twisted, imaginative, and sometimes original thinking are to be found in the story archives. This is a level beyond that. The physical, the mental, and the emotional are all described in exquisite detail. You've defined a core of distinct and different characters, each with their own distinct and strong personalities. Absolutely one of my all time favorites.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellabout 3 years ago

"That's what I'm talking about."

I have waited and waited, and patiently...... I knew from the way you put so much into a fly by taxicab driver back in chapter 1 that you had mega greatness coming. And thank you for not concentrating solely on the college girls. Becky had too much going on to be left to the sidelines. Thank you thank you.

I understand that the video game programing is both your thing and probably leading to something, but fyi I'm probably not the only one that feels it dragged the plot a little.

Amazing story overall and use of characters. Charlotte was a pleasant surprise. It's not easy to portray a teacher as such an equal, but you did just that, and quite believably. 5* & 'favorited'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was absolutely unbelievable. Your writing is incredible. One minute, I’m cheering for Evie, then I’m switched to Charlotte and then to Becky.. omg that was brilliant writing. I felt like I lived that. Length was great. You are blessed with a gift and I’m thankful you’re sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sad to see another great story just drop out of existence. Really enjoyed reading this series and sad to have to find a new series that I enjoy. If any other commenters have any potential stories, please let me know.

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 3 years ago

Listen tome please. This story has massive potential just like 3 square meals did for tefler I’ve been supporting him on Patreon for a few years now so have nearly five thousand other readers. I’m going to tell them all about this story and hopefully a good few hundred or thousand start reading this tale. So if I were you I’d start a Patreon page putting these chapters on it and ask your loyal readers for a couple of quid per chapter I’d certainly pay for this story. Please think about it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Fantastic how you've brought the chapters to life. Not too long for me, enjoying the erotica but part hangers for more excitement. Still 5 stars, no doubt.

aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordover 2 years ago

With a story this good, there is no such thing as a chapter that's too long.

Keep up the extremely good work. I'm looking forward to the next one.

VoxmentisVoxmentisover 2 years ago

You should launch a Patreon and write this story a little faster with support from the peanut gallery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing that I noticed with this chapter was the juxtaposition of the two: Evie and Charlotte

At the beginning of the chapter he’s being all philosophical and thinking while Evie is hard at work with her mouth on his dick.

Then Charlotte and he’s learning all sorts of deep things.

Ones not better or worse than the other just the yin yang of pleasure vs intellect both equally necessary both different

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More! Soooo good!

I’m going Evie being an inquisitor since he has problems reading her

Timtom12Timtom12over 2 years ago

Just plain amazing. Can't wait, but I guess I have to.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

There hasn't been quite as much of a gap since this was published as there was between Ch6 and Ch7, but I'm still hoping we see the next installment before too long. I'm really enjoying this story so far and hope you're still engaged by and working on this series.

Cheers!

InsurrectionInsurrectionabout 2 years ago

Wonderful beginning. I hope you find your passion for this again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please make another chapter it's amazing! You created such a wonderful universe, we have yet to see so much payoffs for the amazing setup you wrote, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story, it is a shame we will not see it finished.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69almost 2 years ago

Great story can’t wait for the next chapters!!!!!!!!

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

l skipped pages 6-11, sadly l don't think l missed all that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb. The byplay, the stolen glances. Give and take with control, it just feels right for the story and the relationship. Excellently done.

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiarover 1 year ago

Wow, this level of writing is professional. I have read hundreds of this style of book, and I can't belive how drawn in, I am, to these characters. I am an avid reader, and the length of this chapter was perfect. I can't wait to read more

johntc24johntc24over 1 year ago

a well thought out story line. The sex pages actually detract from the quality of the story. Your writing goes from subtle nuances and thoughtful plot development into a stroke session that doesn't seem to fit.

alittlemoreconversationalittlemoreconversationover 1 year ago

Best one yet!! I have been following this whole storyline and this is actually my second read through since so many new chapters have been added since I last read. Well done all around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am truly enjoying your ability to write erotica in such manner to eliminate the boring and to keep the reader engaged in the story. I have been binge reading this series and haven't wanted to put it down. You have a talent that makes it easy to get lost in the story. "Well done."

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

If only every other writer on here cared about actually writing erotica. Magnificently written

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So hot nurse... that he says belongs to him? that has all the build up?.... it is a month later and he hasn't spoken to them? Cell phones? What on earth is going on here?more of this skippable Elaine character.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm enjoying the story - except for the for the occasional reminder that it is supposedly set in the UK. I doubt many from the UK find this convincing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A big hand of applause for the nurses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Strangely, given that we are on this erotic stories website, I am actually getting really bored by the sex scenes - they are waaay too long, waay too much description. I think sometimes a "less is more" approach is far better. Describe one sex scene in painstaking mind numbing detail if you need to, but not every single scene. Spending 2 hours just nibbling on the earlobe has me skipping forward all the time.

However, the premise of the story is worth 5 stars, excellent sci-fi story, I am loving that side of it, well done, very well written and a unique take on what can sometimes be an over used trope.

gydcgreen54gydcgreen5423 days ago

I THINK I first read your story several years ago; it has obviously been added to and is still quite good. However; I agree with most of the earlier negative critiques; some parts drag on and on, the sex scenes especially; there were several sentences that just didn't make sense ("Holding back a chuckle, I was not." Not WHAT?); the explanation of why Pete didn't need to worry about money made NO sense (it just appears in his bank account, and the bank doesn't question it?); and the lady "peacocks" in the dance club was especially jarring. I understand what you were attempting; but peacocks are male, females are peahens and don't have the vibrant display. (That whole section needed to be rethought, a different example provided. I can't think of a single species where the female is the more colorful.) Given this was submitted over 3 years ago; I will attempt a couple more chapters to see if it improves; perhaps just skip to a couple of the latest ones to see if it becomes an easier read. Semper Fi!

ClearmuseClearmuse7 days ago

Great chapter, built up to an amazing ending.

Following all the history lessons a little hard, but I suspect they show up again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 08 Next Part
NewU Pt. 06 Previous Part
NewU Series Info