All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 11'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent, a bit short for me but if you're releasing instalments weekly that will be great news. Quite righteously, Pete is overcome by anger and hatred, I just hope it doesn't lead him into too much anguish. I wonder who the traitor is?

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you are not writing full time, you are missing your calling. If this story developed into a series of books detailing the Evo's from the 1400's on, I would certainly purchase every single one. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continues to be an excellent story! I find myself filled with outrage by the Inquisitors attack and the likelihood of a traitor within the Conclave....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it,

"Uri made sure we were out of earshot of anyone before I spun around to face me"

Shouldn't it be face him? Love the plot, thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story so far, very invested. Does Charlotte seem a tad suspicious to anyone else? Was kinda pushing him to go to this party if I remember correctly, just got a feeling Charlotte isn’t who she seems to be. Either way, really enjoying the story and hope we get more answers soon!

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Oh oh for fooks sake why stop there lol. I’m totally loving this story it’s a work of total art plus your writing style is very impressive.

Thank you so much for the time and effort this kind of story must take please keep these chapters coming and be as violent as Pete needs to be to get the info he needs. I can’t wait for part 12 I just know it’s going to be as impressive as this one was.

GlitterRemoverGlitterRemoverover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this story and am really frustrated that my suspicions about Charlotte won't be put to rest for weeks. Keep up the great work, I'm on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the intrigue that you are building, create your story to your time available, to us its worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is awesome as always. I do feel sorry for Pete since he has to keep reliving exactly what happened and to watch your love die in front of you that way has got to be soul crushing let alone having to rewatch it almost on a recorded loop. It would probably break most people but then I guess Pete isn’t most people. I can’t wait to see what’s next and to find out who the traitor is if there is one. It seems like it was found out subconsciously or possibly in a dream state since that is what Pete experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many motives! It's a fantastic tale you are weaving and you simply can't publish these fast enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really excellent piece of writing. While a fairly conventional plot structure, you are implementing it with great skill and without becoming verbose. Congratulations. It is a real pleasure to read and I look forward to the next Island story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is awesome as always. I do feel sorry for Pete since he has to keep reliving exactly what happened and to watch your love die in front of you that way has got to be soul crushing let alone having to rewatch it almost on a recorded loop. It would probably break most people but then I guess Pete isn’t most people. I can’t wait to see what’s next and to find out who the traitor is if there is one. It seems like it was found out subconsciously or possibly in a dream state since that is what Pete experienced.

Z_13Z_13over 1 year ago

This story, as well as The Island, are fantastically well written! I couldn't put either of them down the sex scenes are fucking hot as hell and the story is just enthralling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good story. The original, told in a different way, is at The Chrysalids, by John Wyndham, in the 1950s/60s. This is an independent view of the same point. Rjamesmcleod@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the story. The rage is so justified. It all makes sense in so many ways.

I hate to nit pick but… the Parthenon 🏛️ is in Athens. I believe you may have been referring to the Pantheon in Rome.

I am glad you are submitting chapters more often. Good on you.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Reply to Anonymous

I can understand why you would draw a parallel to The Chrysalids, but I don’t think it’s accurate. While both stories have mutations, and both stories involve the mutants being hunted, The Chrysalids deals more with a whole society of normies being intolerant to those with mutations, while this is more like 2 smaller groups (both with mutations) battling it out with the normies none the wiser. I do recommend both The Chrysalids & The Midwich Cookoos by Wyndham to those that haven’t read them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
1858 Followers
Update - 12th April 2024 Just a quick reminder to all of you who haven't showed your support for the wonderful DragonMuseings and her spin off story for Samantha, please follow the link to show her some love. https://www.literotica.com/s/newu-samantha All is fair has final...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 12 Next Part
NewU Pt. 10b Previous Part
NewU Series Info