Next!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea what time it was. She woke up and we continued to cuddle. It was between three and four in the morning. We cuddled there for some time. All of a sudden, she needed to pee. She grabbed my hoodie, just to keep her upper body warm and stepped out to do her business.

I'd never seen a girl pee before. So I told her I wanted to watch. I got out naked and went around the car. She found a spot near the back of the car, spread her legs and squatted. She pulled my hoodie up so it wouldn't get wet. I squatted down close in front of her so I could get a good view. She didn't seem to mind. On the contrary, she seemed to be doing everything she could to help me see what she was doing. It was dark but the light of the full moon made it bright enough to allow me to see the magic.

She sighed as her stream began. It must have been aimed at a rock because there was more splatter than I figured there would be. I looked further down to get a better view and ended up on the ground under her. I had fallen into her pee and she continued to pee on me. The back of my head and my back were now wet with her pee and my chest was as well. I quickly turned over while she continued to pee on me. Her aim was directly in my face. I opened my mouth to take it in. I had occasionally peed into a glass and drank it down. But I had never had anyone else's. It was a bit bitter but wasn't offensive. My dick could have cut steel.

So many new things tonight. Who knew pee made me hard? She finally stopped as she drained herself, walking over me. My front and back were all wet. As if I had taken a pee shower. Neither one of us had ever told anyone we liked 'pee-play' because of the stigma attached to it. There were enlightening conversations to follow. What did we like? How did we do it?

When I was 18, I saw something online that intrigued me. They called it 'water-sports' but they weren't talking about a swim meet or water polo. It had to do with people peeing on themselves or each other. This I had to try. When I knew everyone was going to be gone from the house for a couple hours at least, I would drink a lot of water so I'd have to pee a lot. Then I'd put five or six towels on my bed, take all my clothes off and lay down.

When I first tried to make this happen, it felt odd. I really had to relax and focus. In my world, this was something that wasn't done, or at the very least not talked about. As I relaxed, my flow would start. Taking my flowing dick in my hand, I would try to create as big a urine fountain as I could. Aiming my pee up to my head and opening my mouth to taste it, continuing my spray down my chest so I was getting pee all over me. This made me harder than ever.

When I was finished emptying my bladder, I jacked off covering my chest and stomach with huge loads of cum. Often I would wipe a handful off my chest and bring it to my mouth to taste my fruit. When everything was spent, I rested, allowing my cock to soften and my urine to cool off. Sometimes, a nap would follow.

After I had rested sufficiently, I got up and put all the dirty towels in the washer, along with anything else I used. Then I took a shower to clean up. I also turned a fan on to spread the smell about. There were a couple of times my parents would show up just after I began my shower. Close calls for sure. Might be difficult to explain standing in the kitchen at the washing machine, naked, covered in pee and cum.

Catie had a different practice. She liked to put towels on the floor in front of a full length mirror. Then wearing jeans she would release her stream watching as it spread down her legs. Afterwards she would masturbate to orgasm, strip and take all the dirties to the washer and turn it on. Afterwards she took a bath. No one ever found out about these little secrets until now.

As I seemingly had wallowed in her urine, I was filthy. I got up from the ground and I felt the need to pee as well. I aimed my pee right at Catie. She took my hoodie off and I could tell she was excited. Her tits were fully erect. I just aimed up at her and let go. Peeing on her pussy, washing her in my urine. I aimed for her face but only got as high as her chin. I washed her tits and arms. She rubbed and pinched her nipples and fingered her pussy. Said it tasted "awesome".

Morning would be arriving soon. The sky was beginning to get that certain shade of blue just before the sun rises. We really needed to get cleaned up because we certainly couldn't go back to our dorms as we were. And I didn't mind her cum all over my car nor my cum on the headliner, but I didn't want all the urine there.

There was a sandy beach about fifty yards away so I grabbed her hand and we headed over there. The water was chilly and normally would cause me to shrink up but I was hard as steel. You could hang towels on me.

When we got fully into the water, we rubbed each other all over. To wash the urine off and to warm us up some. Because she was a couple inches shorter than me, she straddled my cock. It wasn't long until she took me in her hand and pointed me to her love canal.

She was still wet (not from the lake) and tight. I began to enter her as her smooth lips spread to allow my entry. Slowly she slid down fully onto me. My virginity was gone. She had taken it while skinny-dipping. Her arms were around my neck but she couldn't reach the ground so she wrapped her legs around me to force me fully inside. I felt her cervix.

Because we didn't want to really make a lot of noise, we made love. We didn't fuck hard and fast like animals. We were also tired, so she developed a nice smooth rhythm. I held her ass and she moved on to me. In and out. Back and forth. I tweaked her tits and massaged her clit until finally she came. She did tense up and tighten her legs grip but she kept her rhythm throughout.

I was feeling an orgasm coming soon but it would take a little more speed. Catie was now happy to supply whatever speed I needed. She seemed to want it as much as I did.

She kept telling me:

"deposit it deep", "cum in me", "I'm protected", "I want it all". She wanted it. And I gave it to her. She came again as I did. I thought I was gonna pass out. I kept spurting and spurting. Four or five big spurts. She tightened her legs totally around me and pulled her chest to me with her arms around me. Her head tucked in the crook of my neck.

I was really quite wobbly as we walked out onto the beach into the early daylight. She was still impaled onto my still rock hard shaft. Her legs, tight around my ass. She moved more slowly now than when we were in the water. It seemed the most natural thing to do. Walk around in the daylight naked with your partner attached at the hip totally supported by you. Now that I was on solid ground, I could help with the motion. We stood there for another fifteen minutes or so, just loving our connection. This was still my virginal fuck' so I wanted to drag it out as long as I could. Anyone could have seen us. It was broad daylight by now.

When we separated, Catie seemed to be better off than I was. Seemingly not care at all that our combined juices were running down her legs. At least we had gotten to wash the pee off each other. We stood and held each other there in the sun. We could be plainly seen now and class would start soon.

We went back to the car and sorted out our clothes. Luckily they were all still clean. We were wet, so we took a pass on our underwear but we couldn't very well go back to our dorms naked so we dressed each other as best we could. Kissed and headed back into town to make our eight am classes.

We soon became a couple and much more adventurous in our sexual locations. Ours wasn't a big campus but we made it work. Eventually others got involved and we broke up. We are still friends but not with the benefits of old.

12