Whispers in the Dark

Story Info
She's got something to ask you.
1.5k words
3.54
24.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

"Hey, Jonny, you think Alexa's hot, right?"

"Umm, yeah, I mean, I guess she's fairly good looking, I've never really noticed."

"Fairly good looking? You telling me you don't find her sexy?"

"Well, I guess she is a bit, I've never really thought about it."

"Really? Never thought about it. You can't kid me Jonny, I've seen you checking her out in those low cut tops she wears."

"Well, maybe, she is a bit. Doesn't mean I fancy her or anything. I only want you."

"Its alright, you know. You don't need to sound so worried. I'm not about to have a go at you or anything. She's my best friend, I think she's gorgeous. I just want to know if you do too."

"Well, yeah. I guess she's pretty hot, in an obvious sort of way. Not as hot as you, though. "

"In an obvious sort of way? You mean she's got big tits?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. Nowhere near as nice as yours though. "

"Aww, thats very sweet of you to say, but we're not talking about me. We're talking about Alexa."

"Why though? Why are we talking about Alexa? Do you feel jealous or something? You really don't need to. She's nothing to me. You're the one. I want."

"No silly, I'm not jealous. I've told you, this isn't about me. I don't want you looking at any other girls, but Alexa's different."

"Why though?"

"I told you, she's my best friend. We share everything."

"Everything?"

Georgia didn't answer straightaway.

"Look, It's important to me, I love you, I love her. I want you to get along."

"We do get along. That doesn't mean I have to fancy her, though."

"No ... I never said you had to fancy her though, just asked if you thought she was sexy."

"Same thing."

"Well, not quite, but you do though, don't you? You do think she's sexy?"

"Alright, alright. I think she's sexy."

"Thank you, I knew it. Thank you for being honest with me. I'm glad you do. I think she's the sexiest girl I know and I'm glad you do too."

"She's still not as sexy as you, babe, but, yes, OK, she's pretty hot. Why are you asking me this now, anyway, just after we've had sex?"

"Oh no reason. She just popped into my head."

"You were thinking about Alexa while we were fucking?"

"No, silly. I was only thinking about you and how handsome you look and how good your big, hard cock feels inside me then. I just started thinking about her afterwards."

"And what were you thinking?"

"Well, I was just lying here in your arms feeling all nice and warm and snug, and my pussy feeling so nice and satisfied from being fucked so good and I started to feel a bit sad about Alexa"

"OK,"

"I mean she's not with anyone at the moment and her last two boyfriends were such jerks. I don't think shes had a really good fuck for months. For months and months."

"I see."

"Well, that's all really."

"I mean, I get that. You feel in a really good place right now, and you feel bad for your friend whose not. I think that's kinda sweet actually, shows what a good friend you are."

"Thanks, Jonny. I knew you'd understand."

"But, what the hell does that have to do with whether I not I think she's sexy."

"Well, nothing I suppose. I just wondered."

"You just wondered?"

"Yes."

"OK. No other thoughts? No little plan forming in that busy little mind of yours? You just felt sad your friend wasnt getting enough action and then wondered whether or not I fancied her."

"I never said fancy."

"OK, whether or not I thought she was sexy."

"Yes."

"And nothing else?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"OK, well goodnight I guess."

"Goodnight.

"I love you, Georgia."

"I love you, Jonny."

There was a pause as they both settled into sleep.

"You do though, don't you?"

"For God's sake Georgia, I do what?"

"Think she's sexy?"

"Yes, Georgia. She's fucking hot and if I wasnt with you I would absolutely love to fuck her senseless."

"Good. That pleases me."

"That pleases you? You're a strange one but you're my strange one and I love you."

"I love you too."

"Can we go to sleep now please?"

"Yes, of course. Goodnight Jonny."

"Goodnight Georgia."

"I just wish there was something we could do to help Alexa out."

"Do you now?"

"Yes, I just don't know what?"

"Don't you now? C,mon Georgia. I know when you've got something on your mind. You know exactly what you want to do. Why don't you just say it."

"Well, I was thinking maybe you could, you know, take care of her?"

"Take care of her? What like dinner and a movie? A pity date?"

"Well, not quite."

"What then? Fuck's sake, Georgia are you actually asking me fuck your best friend?"

"God no. Well, not fuck her exactly, just show her a good time. You did say you thought and was sexy."

"I also said I was entirely happy with you."

"This isn't about me."

"I don't see how me fucking someone else, ok, ok, 'showing them a good time' could ever not end up being about you and me."

"Ok, you're probably right. It was just a bad idea."

"I'm just so happy with you, Georgia. I don't want anybody else."

"Aww, you're so sweet. But.. you don't hate the idea of being with her, you just don't want it to come between us?"

"Well, I've not even really thought about what it would be like with her, I'm just worried about us."

"But if you were sure, really sure, it wouldn't affect us, it's something you'd consider. You said it yourself, she IS hot. Just think about those big tits bouncing as that tight wet pussy wraps around your cock."

"I didn't think we were even talking about fucking. Anyway, how can you possibly know if she's got a tight pussy or not."

"Oh, I know. "

"Bullshit."

"Nope. I know. We used to fool around you know."

"You what? You used to fool around? You and Alexa? I thought you'd told me everyone you'd ever been with. You never mentioned Alexa."

"I told you all the men I'd been with. I never said anything about women."

"There have been other women?"

"No, just Alexa. I told you, she's different."

"Right. And what does fooling around mean?"

"Oh, you know. Touching. Kissing. Fingers. Tongues."

"You've been down on her?"

"And she's been down on me. Whats that, Jonny, your cock feels very, very hard all of a sudden. Does it turn you on thinking about your girlfriend spreading her legs for her hot, busty friend or about her putting her tongue in tight, sweet pussy."

"Oh God, Georgia."

"That's right, you think about that while I stroke your big hard cock for you.

And I meant what I said, she really does have a super tight little cunt. Even tighter than mine. I'm not quite sure how you'd even fit this big thing in it, but I'm sure you'd manage. Lots of licking first, I'd imagine."

"Oh Georgia, you are so naughty."

"And I know how much you like cumming on my tits, just imagine spraying that hot sticky load all over those big tits of Alexa's.

And if it made you feel better about us, I could be with you every step of the way. I could even help. Get her nice and wet for you. Lick your cum off her tits for you.

Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, you naughty, naughty boy? Coming all over Alexa while I watched?"

"Oh, Georgia."

"Don't be shy, Jonny. Tell me you want it. I know you do. I can feel from how hard your dick is. I can tell you want to come thinking about it. "

"Oh, Georgia."

"Tell me Jonny, tell me you want it and I'll finish you off."

"I want it."

"Want what Jonny?"

"I want Alexa."

"How do you want her?"

"I want to fuck her. I want to slide my big cock inside her tight pussy and come all over her big tits."

"Oh Jonny, yes, yes, yes. Now come for me baby, come for me while you think about her.

Oh baby, that's a lot of cum. I can't wait to see it dripping off Alexa's hot firm body."

"Oh Georgia, are you sure about this? Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I'm so sure my darling. I just want to share my big, beautiful man with my best friend. I know you'll make us all so happy.

But sleep now my darling, and we can tell Alexa the good news in the morning. I know she's keen."

"I really do love you, Georgia. I only want to make you happy."

"You will. You do. I love you too. No stop worrying and go to sleep. There are only good things ahead of us."

"Good night Georgia."

"Good night my darling. Have sweet, beautiful sexy dreams. Goodnight."

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers