All Comments on 'Next Door Nurse'

by Jigglin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
big tits are yummy

I got a massive boner from this story thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another chapter

This was great and you should write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

I know a few women like that. when I was in hospital there were 4 massive titted nurses of various ages on the ward. still wank thinking about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Black busty Nurses

WOULD you please write one about two huge boobed west Indian nurses who a little weedy white guy with a 4inch dick persuades to give him an enema in hospital coz that's his fetish. And to keep it real they don't get their tits out as he kneels before them jerking his little dick but they have a good giggle at his tiny cock and he sees that their nipples are erect under their nurses tunics. and he comes moaning 'oh girls, girls I'm coming' with an 8pint soapy enema in his colon. One nurse is 5ft 3inch with short hair and curvy figure the other is 5ft 8 with medium length hair and has the biggest pair.

scenttoscenttoover 6 years ago
Very believable story line

You did a nice job of setting up this story and getting right to the point. I was a bit surprised you described your penis as small and skinny once you arrived at the doctor's office. You did a nice job of describing your neighbor's secret information about you, your small skinny penis and how you would spy on her out your bedroom window. Another interesting part of your story was how you would do what most boys do when they have a secret fantasy (ie. Mrs. Patterson's breasts) . . . you masturbate. This is where I would have liked to see you slow down with your story and go into some detail about your masturbation session, describing how your masturbate, and give a description of your penis, such as length, circumcised or not, and thickness. That would set up the reader for the physical and there would be no reason to discuss "small and skinny." Another thing is how quickly Mrs. Patterson sexually advanced on you in the exam room. Having a nurse, regardless if she is your neighbor, unbutton her blouse and remover her bra is beyond belief. I would have loved to read how she would allow you to look down her blouse, then to figure out how she could lean against you, during the exam, with her breasts, which would cause you to become erect. Again, when she asked you to stand up and lower your underwear, I would like to see you slow down and describe everything in detail. There is great erotic potential surrounding the scenario where a neighbor boy stands naked in front of a 50 something nurse, with a very stiff penis. Mrs Patterson's words of calm and compassion were a nice touch. Finally, slow down when you begin describing your orgasm and ejaculation into her mouth so your readers can follow you and have their own orgasm at just the moment you describe yourself shooting your cum into her mouth. Overall a good story and a 5-star. Keep up writing about young teenage boys with older women. It is a popular fantasy that most older men remember from their own childhood days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous