Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

The man with the cell recording shuffled behind the guy sitting over Christina's face at first knelt down to capture the scene of his friends balls rolling up with each thrust into her mouth, as tedious as it was. The camera could see her eyelids wide open, the eyeballs rolled back until they were lost inside her skull. Only the whites of possession were seen. A work of art if he ever saw one. From there he cast the recording sights over his buddies shoulder to pan down between the two men fucking her mouth together. An entanglement of thick cocks were surrounded by her thin lips. Beneath her sitter over her breasts, his cushions bulged around his inner thighs weight. A single nipple in view is pinched and tugged by the guy resting on her brow. She was in use everywhere. Easing left to video the foot fetish he had to chuckle, who fucks toes? Overlooking his weirdness he moved on to do his best to not piss off Theo and his huddling buddy. Shockingly Theo gave him room to record both penetrations of her pussy and ass at one time. Only her clit was ignored in her contortion, her tummy weight mounding down so tightly over her abdomen that her pussy couldn't even be seen outside of from behind.

A vocal whispering amongst the men agreed on one thing, "Nobody pulls out of this whore until we all cum in every hole." The fever was brewing for certain. Everyone nodding their agreement the fuckfest continued. A good five minutes longer the two men in her mouth nut almost simultaneously with grossed out expressions knowing their cocks were dipped and surrounded by the others jizz. Still they remained deep in her as she gagged, unable to swallow due to their dicks blocking her throat passage.

The guy fucking her toes pulled away and jerked off on her foot, splattering cum between every toe. His coworker on the other side ended his toe sucking by doing the same in coating her cute toes in white. Behind them Theo nuts before the guy pounding her pussy, his earlier jizzes left him to cumming much more quickly. Seconds of bestial snarls later the pussy pounder drilled deep and came inside her. That firepower alone made Christina revive and gasp, her body quaking hard, until she herself had a massive orgasm, her gusher frothing around her penetrator and flooding over Theo's torso. Greedily it was all recorded.

Once the process of backing out began, more juices flowed heavily to the carpet. Her legs released fell lifeless to the floor, twitching her only activity. With Theo rolling away his friend inside her pussy uncorked her cunt in a flood of his own liquid glue, both holes were cream pies at one time. Once laying to her side he reached in and gave her clit a brisk rubdown that sent her body into a dramatic spasm, activating a second tidal wave of pent up juices.

Her mouth being vacated by the man on her chest gave her breasts room to heave and dance a bit, her own hands very slowly creeping from her sides to squeeze and crush them together. Finally her brow boy lifted off and her jaw was free to close, yet it didn't. Spitting up jizz her chin and neckline pooled up, her chest splattered by her near vomiting state. Not wanting to swallow any of it until her mouths flood could be recorded for their pleasure Christina dry gagged but maintained her throat muscles. She gave her cameraman a worthy show of her milky tongue drooling all over herself. The look in her eyes now more in tune with obedience and giving them what they wanted seemed to be her goal. Men getting dressed around her as she lay cooing in her milk bath Christina found the strength to reach her left foot upward to touch her cum coated toes on her cell recorders bulging crotch, it became evident that even she knew he was the only one left.

Feeling her rub her toenails over him, his camera angle drifted to his crotch to view her sexiness. The guy who had fucked her face from her brow took the cell from him and said, "Get in there Tyler. She wants ya." Uneasy about the amount of cum on her at the moment due to his six friends destructive passion he just whipped it out and began jerking off. Christina merely watched him at first then rallied enough energy to crawl to her knees and cower her face beneath his erection with yearning, nay starving eyes, her still bubbling cum held in reserve as inspiration to add to her reservoir. The tip of her tongue tickling his foreskin made him crazy. Eyes rolling back he took only two minutes to detonate on her poised face, his jizz adding to her already full mouth. Choking slightly at maintaining so much she contemplated swallowing it when Theo caught her.

"WAIT UP!" He takes her by her hair and makes her prowl with him back into the well lit bedroom where Dixon was still sawing logs. Lifting her up until she once again lay fully over him in her cum coated stickiness Theo points at Dixon's face. "Kiss your man with that shit."

Uneasy, yet committed Christina Holly made out with Dixon against his will. The cum of three men trickling into Dixon's throat as she Frenched him. Reviving slightly he wrapped his arms around her feeling her sweat and spots of still damp cum. Embracing her as best he could they kissed, her matted hair falling over his field of vision. Theo smugly had his buddy record her cum kiss then patted his buddies shoulder. Motioning them out Theo had everyone go home. Nodding as he was the last man out he was impressed by her. Future plans already formulating Theo smirked. For now he was happy to give her a unheard compliment.

"That's our Whore."

Door closed behind him the true lovers continued to make out. Ten minutes later Christina fucked her man, Dixon reviving enough to perform. In his muddled mind he had zero clue why she was so wet and smelled of sex. In the morning Christina would wake up before Dixon and clean up, smelling like roses. He joining her in the shower for a quickie. Toweling one another off like true lovers might do she chose to walk nude through the house.

"Pancakes?" She batted her eyes at him.

"We got blueberries?"

"We do." She winks and lets him follow behind after putting on his boxers, her ass was shaking for his perusal. Walking through the living room Dixon did step in the damp puddle on the carpet when going to the kitchen. Without acting guilty Christina just scowled, "That's what you get when you drink too much. You spilled your beer last night, I just forgot to clean up after you."

"Fuck me!" Dixon frowned, "I'll get the Febreze."

She let him clean up her mess and played with her pussy behind him from the kitchen doorway, watching Dixon on his hands and knees. He didn't even connect the dots that the stain didn't reek of beer.

She knew eyes were already on her from whatever window she could be seen through. Laughter well contained. That is until Dixon stood up and offered a grimace, his tongue licking about in distaste.

"Beer left one hell of an aftertaste."

"It might have been the chaser." She giggled knowing the chaser was the unified cum of three men.

"Maybe. Gonna go brush my teeth."

With Dixon out of sight Christina danced around giddily.

"I LOVE BEING A SLUT!"

From every window she heard the word, "WHORE!"

Correcting herself vibrantly she blurted, "I LOVE BEING A WHORE!!"

"That's better." One spoke up. It was Derek, Tucker's cousin.

Sighing, Christina just let them watch her making pancakes as best they could. Hearing the TV turn on she knew Dixon was back. Feeling especially evil Christina trickled pancake syrup on her nipples and rushed out to hop into Dixon's lap, hopping over his crotch to entice him into paying attention to her, feeding him her tits. Wide awake now he enjoyed the moment, circling her areolas with a tantalizing tongue that gave her a case of the shivers, sucking them as she caressed his cheek she realized how much she still adored her man. In the tenderness of sharing the two lovers made out. Smelling a burnt pancake disrupt their intimacy Christina squealed and jumped from his lap to remedy the situation. Dixon? He put his recliner back and licked his lips, "Life is good."

Yes...it was.

He ate the burnt pancake anyway.

Then, he ate her.

Extra syrup.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
SZENSEISZENSEIover 4 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year to you too

It sounds as if you brought the New Year in right. I don't drink, nor does my Jennifer so we stayed home safe and warm. I'm probably showing my age but dealing with drunk people in a crowded room just does not make as much sense to me as it used to. LOL! Back in the day I would have shown girls off like you were obviously doing in some random bar. I still recall taking a cute blond to of all things a drag show and sneaking us up to a closed off balcony. Like you I had 3 friends tagging along. We chose that club because it had the best dance floor and I wanted her to dance. At the time I felt invincible because I was good at getting away with things. Anyways, I had her strip totally nude on that balcony and masturbate for the four of us. Things went great until two gay men discovered us and turned us in. Escorted downstairs we were allowed to stay but I got mouthy with those eye rollers and told them I bet if I had been naked on that table you bastards would have started tipping me. That got us kicked out. LOL! Fun while it lasted. She did cum once on that table for us so it was worth the effort.

Next Whore Neighbor 3 is still pending on Literotica as I write this. I would think that it should go online by Saturday. The holidays slow everyone down. I do want to say I added a year end note written to my followers here mentioning a few by name. You are included in there Christennifer. LOL!

You're asking my permission to explore being fisted? While it's an honor you look to me as some guidance I can only tell you to decide your own fate. I would work your way up to that, some fists are larger than others. Be careful what you wish for is all I can say. In my own experience I have only witnessed one fisting ever. She was a very thin girl and she took it well. The man who fisted her, her boyfriend at the time was a large man of 6'3 with pretty big hands. I was there that night with another girl and we sat and watched him do it. Interesting emotions indeed.

I'm happy you had fun. Keep up the good work Jennifer/Christina. Thanks for sharing.

Zen.

PS : We are both longwinded it seems. LOL!

gammazonbitchgammazonbitchover 4 years ago
happy new year szensei

no new Christina for me to read makes me sad. I will try to be patient for you zen. I like your nickname one of my uncles has the name of leonard our family calls him leo. how is your new years so far mine started off with a hangover. my dates fed me too much bubbly. yes I said dates. you will see and compare me to Christina in time I will hide nothing if you can handle it. i started with one date but celebrated with three I met at a local pub. my lapdance for my date drew attention I think it was his hands up the back of my mini skirt. I was not wearing panties. nasty little things panties. I have to wear a bra my chest is too large it came off at last call. I wish I had read of your dare before going out I would have had him call me christina. I will do that for you and see how my dates react. I will tell them she is my split personality that brings out my wild side. I find your dark path as you call it curious I enjoy being submissive and sexy. while my date for new years was not so much into bdsm I did let him encourage me to be very bad i gave the two other men lap dances at his dare right there in the pub. let me just say that my skirt was very hard to keep down and I was felt up being drunk made me really horny. being new years I think I was allowed to get away with more than usual and I have done a lot in bars far more than last night. as I said my bra came off at last call i did show my tits off to not just those three but many others saw me. yes they were fluffed up by their hands. my real date was generous and invited the other two to his home with us and yes i had sex with all three. it was a really fun night i love deep penetration. they wanted to fist me but i have never done that. should i zen? i will try it if you dare me. Jennifer will look for Christina tomorrow. bye4now.

SZENSEISZENSEIover 4 years agoAuthor
Well Licky here. LOL!

Glad your date went well Christina...I mean Jennifer. LOL! Man I really need to chill on the LOL's it's a nasty habit. My name is Len but I go by Zen. When your birth name is Leonard you would look for something better too. Zen stems from my wilder days where I used a careful balance of good and bad toward relationships, meaning in my late 20's to nearly 40 I led a dark path with women in the BDSM arena. Zen fits me well.

You licked me goodbye. GOOD JOB. So, your date called you Christina, that's awesome. I dare you to have every date you sleep with call you Christina. LOL!

Sure, we can talk here openly if you want I just presumed you might want a bit of privacy. If you're cozy I'm cozy.

Break out your toys Nympho I'll be editing NEXT WHORE NEIGHBOR 3 for a release to the Mod's on here by Tuesday. Get ready to be gangbanged in the backyard Baby. LOL! The Neighborhood is doing more than watching.

Any requests for the band Christina? LOL!

Licks ya back, twice even.

Zen

gammazonbitchgammazonbitchover 4 years ago
hello szensei

It is nice to meet you szensei I do not think you gave me your name. if I missed it I am very sorry. I found myself thinking about Christina during my date I did joke with him about calling me Christina and he did only once not much talking if you know what I mean. I did imagine myself as her during sex it was different but I could not help my thoughts. I look forward to another installment so I can fantasize. yes I play with my toys as I enjoy your stories. I have only read Christina and your cougar house so far but I adore both. I loved your message calling me a crazy nympho you are so right on the money szensei. we can talk in email if you like but I rather like being open here even if it means I check here for messages. it turns me on knowing others can read our talks. is this alright with you? I will be your dirty little message whore if you like. Jennifer needs sleep I will search for the next installment soon. licks szensei goodbye until next time. this is fun..

SZENSEISZENSEIover 4 years agoAuthor
Caught off guard LOL

Wow!!! Nice to meet you Jennifer. I hope your date was fun and eventful LOL! Sorry for the LOL it's just your comment was a tad unexpected. Thanks for being so open about yourself now I'm intrigued as all get out. Perhaps we should take our talks to a more private email unless yer open enuff to talk right here, I'll let you make that call.

Did u really ask yer date to call you Christina? That's crazy, but funny if you did. WOW! I'm seldom speechless LOL!

I'm working on Next Whore Neighbor 3 this week, lil over half done as I type this, I like to write 3 or 4 stories at the same time because my brain works too fast. Like you said variety is the spice LOL!

I'll do my best to keep you entertained Jennifer...you do the same? LOL! You must know my wife's name is Jennifer too, she goes by Jenn. So you honor me either way Gammazonbitch.

Chat soon you crazy nympho. LOL!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
More Stories