Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nutting in her cunt right after his brother had, the DNA was mixed well within the cauldron. Vince showering everyone in a fine mist to cool their body temps down led to her being sprawled out on her back again. Tied back to the spikes the remaining nine young men shared a fine bukkake overload on her. Head to toe in a creamy white that left a residue as it dried. A very fine hint of tan line from each splatter became noticeable. Final touches to the canvas they say. She looked AMAZZZZZZZZING!

Untied for the last time she modelled for photos using her own cell, considering whether or not to send her pictures to Dixon. She did promise him photos that would shock him. Was this too over the top? She trembled looking at the pictures while laying back, Vince using her dildo on her. Orgasm brewing she lowered her cell to the towel and arched her back for a lovely gusher. Vince's earlier shower using the hose came back to haunt him, she drowning his entire arm as he toy fucked her rippling pink pussy. Exhausted and overheated she felt lightheaded. The guys sensing her used what was left of the water in her drinking bowl to quench her thirst, hoping it would help.

Theo calling it had his brother help carry Christina back into the shade of the house. Laying her on her bed with a fan blowing on her. With their fun fading most everyone headed home to give her peace and quiet. Theo who had her cellphone found it ringing in his hand. Looking at the caller he noticed it was Dixon. Passing it to Christina he sat beside her on the bed, Darnell and Maurice hanging out in the bedroom's doorway.

"Hi Baby." She found a joyous energy suddenly.

"Just ate lunch and had time to think about us more. You mentioned earlier that you would do whatever I wanted to do. Right?"

"I did."

"Alright! I know you won't leave me no matter what so I'm just gonna tell you my thoughts. I want...need you to loosen up in your values and do this swinging I suggested. I get home I wanna go online and find us a couple to play with. You good with my needs?"

"I will do whatever it takes to make you happy Baby."

"You sure Holly Golly? I might ask a lot of ya going forward."

"I can do anything Dixon. I've...changed because of you." Only by knowing him, her entourage did the rest.

"Took until this talk to see that?"

"No. I've met some new friends this week. I might even know who we can swing with." The guys all puckered at her newfound openness toward her man. Theo fingered her while she talked with Dixon after hearing her attitude change. Hips rising to accept four fingers within her she smiled and nibbled her red fingernail.

"Oh yeah? Who's that?" Dixon paced outside a diner while his girl Venus was in the bathroom cleaning up from fucking the truck driver earlier, the stank had lingered for hours but he didn't have the time to get her cleaned up until after his pickup. It gave him time to check back in.

"I'll let you know once I talk to them. If they don't agree we can go online as you suggested." She moaned at Theo's digging fingers.

"You playing with yourself?"

"I always do when we talk." She panted, her free hand massaging her clit. "Dixon? I sunbathed outside all day. I'm really dark now."

"No shit! So we can get rid of that damned tanning bed?" He chuckled. "Rather have a Foosball table on the porch."

"Noooo! I love my tanning bed. Winter months Baby."

"In Texas?" He had to laugh. "You take pictures?"

"Yes. I did."

"Show me." He grinned making certain Venus wasn't walking out. He had a clear shot from the bathroom through the front windows so he could keep his eyes peeled.

"I...oh my God! I'm going to cum Dixon." Massive orgasm all over their bed her body convulsed. She even clamped her knees around Theo's arm taking him along for the ride. Darnell wanted to bust up laughing but held an arm over his mouth. Maurice literally stepped into the living room to mask his own amusement.

"Daaaamn Holly Golly! Our talk must have really got you worked up."

"It did. I'll send you pictures but I have to tell you something." She settled down releasing Theo but moved her foot up to rub his abdomen to keep him nearby and invested. Grinning like the devil Theo winked at her. "I had someone take the pictures. Selfies just didn't turn out like I wanted them to." Hearing this Theo used his hand to slice at his throat not wanting her to say it was him.

"Who in tarnation did you have take your pics?"

"My new friend Loni. We met while I was walking. She's 18 but so adorable."

"This the couple we'd be swinging with?"

"Possibly! I'm not sure until I talk to her and Greg. Are they...too young for you Dixon?" Her toes were on Theo's erection, his shorts tented high.

"Hell no! Second childhood Babygirl." Dixon chuckled. "You work your magic. Send me the pics. I gotta go in a minute my rig is tying up traffic in the lot." It was actually.

"Okay hold on. Remember...I do it all for you Baby."

"Now you got me thinkin' and winkin'."

Pulling up her gallery of saved pictures she selected the best five and texted them over to his cell. For better or worse she held her breath. "Check your text messages."

"Got 'em! Sit purdy!" He quickly paused to look in his messages, one good glance through the diner window first for safety. In opening Christina's photos he had to tip his Stetson up out of shock. Face closeup he saw SLUT written on her forehead. Closeup shots of her chest as she pointed out the words SUCK EM. On her ass the words FUCK ME, even the dildo pattern faintly evident as it was tanned around. "Holy Mother of Pearl." He huffed. "You did this here for me?"

"I want to make you proud of me Dixon. Too much?"

"Uhhhh? I wouldn't say that. Might wanna wear a hat in public to cover up your slut tattoo." He chuckled, feeling modest for her, strange considering his desires. "Gotta say Babygirl...you definitely made my dick lift."

"I always will Dixon. I swear!"

"What's this tan line around your neck here?"

"Loni let me borrow a collar. I had to give it back after I was done tanning." She was getting good at making things up on the fly. "Do you...like it?"

"I do! I do!" He swallowed just as Venus walked out of the restroom. The ring in his pocket might need to be kept for a rainy day. "Gonna go back to my rig and rub one for the road. I'll call you tomorrow Holly Golly."

"Bye Sir!"

"Sir?"

"Loni calls Greg Sir. It's their lifestyle." She winked at Theo trying hard not to giggle. Standing up Theo dropped his shorts and crawled between her legs, dick plunging easily between her labia until balls deep. She let out a wonderous gasp at his takeover. Fucking her as she said her goodbyes she kept Dixon on the phone as long as she could. "Own me!" She blurted out to the world. "MAKE ME YOURS!" Theo nodded with a grin as he heard Dixon bellow.

"GOD ALMIGHTY! Love ya Buttercup." He had to hang up due to Venus. Just as well she was reacting to Theo's cock so much her eyes were white. Cell slipping from her fingers she clung to him hard, nails into his back. Ten long minutes they passed the time, Darnell watching without wanting to join in. This was just too much fun to observe. Cumming together was perfectly timed. Christina Holly was living up to her namesake of Slut! Theo pulling out in a mad retreat to climb over her chest before reigning on her parade, fist pumped a massive load.

"ON YOUR FACE!"

Literally!

Just ask her forehead.

Outside, Dice was rollin'.

12