Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swear I won't do more than 15. Just hop on the hood and give me room to see over you."

"With these monsters?" She jostled her monster tits but went ahead and took advantage of her ride. Careful not to dent his hood she crawled up on it, sat down realizing it was hot to the flesh and yelped. "Fuck the metal's hot." She suffered a blistered ass for effect and lay back on it, her head against the bottom of the windshield. Tilting her gaze at the handsome driver she said, "Detail Shop three blocks down on the left."

"Gotcha! Hold tight Beautiful." He called out then carefully eased around the corner to proceed slowly as promised. Other cars witnessing this chose to follow like a funeral procession. It was hilarious! Chris even went so far as to spreading her legs and masturbating. The Queen slut was living the dream. Cars driving toward her in the other lane even praised her. U-turns were joining the chase.

"Holy fuck!" Tucker busted up, the guys joining his laughter dancing around at her insanity. Cell's recorded her as she approached. Razzing them in passing she yelled out, "I LOVE YOU DIXON!" for the video. Hearing her even the posse of slow moving cars called out, "WE LOVE YOU DIXON." The boys added their own rendition of, "We love fucking your whore Dixon." Finally as she was driven by they chose to run after her. Three blocks went quickly even at 15 miles per hour. In her tour people walking saw her and cracked up, guys and girls alike.

"I'm a celebrity." She giggled.

"Almost there Princess." The driver had his turn signal on as he closed in on the Detail Shop. Having to wait on oncoming traffic and their honking he finally turned left up into the Detail Shop's lot. A host of Hispanic employees were waxing cars and vacuuming them out when they were attracted to all of the racket. The boys defying cars ran across the street to beat them there. Once in the lot the drive drove straight up to the gathering of boys and workers. Nestor touching base with his homies.

Coming to a halt Chris chose to keep playing for them. Hearing cheers and harsh verbiage of, "FUCK THAT PUSSY BITCH." and, "DAAAAAAAAMN!" she just couldn't stop. Leering back at the driver she saw him grinning. Before he could get out of his car she stopped her fingering long enough to whirl her body to face him. Heels on the windshield she let the driver watch her fuck herself with three fingers and a clitoral massage. In minutes she squirted all over his window. Applause went crazy. Contorting Christina drew her legs back over her head and touched her toes on the hood. Her ass facing the congregation of panting testosterone she started fingering herself a second time.

The cars that had followed in a train behind the lead vehicle pulled in until the entire lot was filling up. People getting out of their vehicles to run and get a front seat to the most amazing thing they had seen in ages fought to get a look. She just couldn't stop flaunting it. Screaming at the top of her lungs with her chest crushing off her windpipe, face beet red, she went as far as fingering her asshole and cunt at the same time. Her hood owner got out and stood beside her daring to rub her ass in the air. He felt he deserved to be able to do that much. Chris enjoyed his touch but ignored him otherwise. This was for everybody.

Massive orgasm she could barely continue fingering herself. Slipping under her contorted limbs trembling Theo moved in to support her. Removing her fingers he took it upon himself to take over. His rapid fire insertions made her scream bloody murder. Looking up at the driver rubbing her ass Theo nodded with a grin. "Finger her ass." Oh the band was in motion. He dipped in and between the two fiddlers she climaxed so hard she nearly fainted. Squirting multiple times guys had to leap aside to avoid getting soaked. Concluding his depth charging finger action Theo slapped her ass and assisted her in sitting up. Once released she fell back on to the hood and caressed her entire body. She needed the soft touches to bring herself down.

Praise from every guy there coaxed her to rise up and sit fanning herself. The driver next to her offered, "You ever need a Chauffeur you just give me a call." She laughed and accepted his offer.

"That was so much fun." She panted.

"Hey Homie?" The owner of the shop Gomez chuckled, "Detail on the house."

"Awesome! I have time." He introduced himself as Seth. Sliding carefully from his car hood Christina stood up and stretched vibrantly. Dicks were getting crazy hard in the aftermath. Between her 8 loyal boys, the seven Detail workers, the driver Seth, and another eight from the cars joining in she was buried in horny guys. Add in the owners of the cars already being detailed it was a mob scene. She couldn't even count...but doing it for her she had 31 guys drooling and rubbing their erections. It was true. Big booties were a favorite.

"She can detail your ride." Theo informed Seth. "Fuck her while she's doing it if you want."

"GOD YES! Please do Seth." She threw herself into the bearded man and hugged him.

"I don't know about that." He laughed rubbing her back, her golden blonde hair tickling his nose. Her perfume certainly made his decision difficult. "A few too many guys here for my taste. No offense!" He smirked at the plethora of dudes. Some understood but most did want her to at least offer a blowjob. Hand job good enough.

"Fuck it!" Theo dropped his shorts and boxers then took Christina from Seth. Bending her over in front of him and clutching her hair he rammed his cock up inside her sloppy cunt. The chatter of surprise was party ready, with a rush of whoops and hollering as she moaned like a banshee. Her tantooed ass said it all. "FUCK ME!" She voiced her approval. Theo made certain she faced Seth encouraging her to reach out and paw at his crotch. Seth hearing guys tell him to live a little just unzipped his pants and whipped his cock out. "I'm in."

Christina Holly sucked his seven inch turn signal with a hunger unheard of. Within minutes Theo pulled out and grunted until his pumping fist milked her ass. Releasing her entirely she knelt in front of Seth and devoted her sole attention to him. He stood teetering in step, eyes white until he lost it all. Unloading in her mouth she took him deep until every drop left his scrotum dehydrated and shriveled. Pulling away she stood up and kissed Seth full on the lips and shared his jizz with his tongue. Choking on himself Seth had to break away and spit. Laughing with everybody else he stood up and wiggled a finger at Chris for catching him off guard.

"Sorry! I couldn't resist." She giggled, "Thank so much Seth."

"Anytime! Well the ride and blowjob that is." He smirked. She gave him her cell number for a future hook up. That would definitely happen.

"WHO WANTS ME TO DETAIL THEM?" She turned and yelled over everyone.

Every dick in the lot was out.

Wax on! Whacks off!

Christina Holly had all day.

Gomez even gave her a hundred bucks for a job well done.

Shoe money!

12