Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

With trembling hands she unlocks the window at the top and lifts it up. There was no screen on the other side. Peering out into pitch blackness she whispers, "Anyone there?" Nothing. Had they left? Long stares into nothingness, strangely hopeful for at least a, "Yes." she wondered what might coax them into revealing themselves. The wine talking she chuckled at her stupidity and placed her right breast through the window sill. The window being small and narrow she couldn't see around her own blockade. Feeling cool air on her damp breast her nipple peaked as hard as it could grow. Suddenly, a hand groped her then drew back quickly. She too pulled away, holding a hand to her lips out of shock. "OH MY GOD!"

Tempted to slam the window shut she just stood lost in time. "I thought you said I'd earn your trust. You just grabbed my tit." Her voice rallied in protest.

"That was their deal. Not mine." A deeper more masculine voice that she hadn't heard before now made her jump.

"Eight now. How many are there of you?"

"Can't speak for them, I'm my own man."

"WHAT? You're not one of...HOLY FUCK!"

"I saw what they've been doing. I'm no threat either, just out for a bit of late night mischief."

"Saying you're no threat as they said, you must have heard them. You know who the others are don't you?"

"Just a bunch of hoodies in the dark. I haven't seen anything during the day. Been watching them awhile now. You even longer." In her heart she knew this man knew more than he admitted.

"This is crazy." She gets brave lunging at her window and slamming it down. Curtain drawn she accidently knocks her candle into the tub extinguishing its flame. Prowling her bedroom she swiftly closes windows down then pulls the curtains together. Every access of sight blinded she paces about in the nude and rants. "Why am I not calling 9-1-1? I'm being assaulted now." In her distress she realized something, "How would I explain sticking my breast out the window to be fondled? The cops would say I antagonized it. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

For a good twenty minutes Christina fought with her sanity and settled in to bed. Eight stalkers, lord knows how many more. With her nerves shot she falls fast asleep. The emptied wine bottle at least relaxed her.

As morning came Christina woke up and stretched, scratching her breasts after sleeping in the nude. This was the first time in over two months that she had done so. It was when Dixon was home and they had made love the night before. The sheets felt lovely on her flesh. Sitting up on the edge of her mattress she recalled the night before. Fingers over her lips she sat wide eyed for what seemed like forever. Traumatized only in the fact that this kind of thing just doesn't happen, especially to her. Were there really two different sets of stalkers? Were they just messing with her head? Shaking things off the best that she could Christina got up and went into her bathroom to pee. Finding her candle resting on the bottom of her tub she quickly plucked it out and sit it on the toilet tank. Daring to look outside the narrow window she found something unexpected. A post-it note was stuck to the glass. Opening the window carefully she reaches under and peels it away drawing her hand back inside.

"I apologize for being so bold. Please forgive me." All she could do was sigh, "Everyone sure is trying to kill me with kindness. I just don't know what to make of these guys." Flushing her toilet she sends the note into the sewer. She should have kept it to compare with the handwriting on the card. Too late now.

Moving to her bedroom to decide on her day's outfit she realizes how warm her home was with the fans out of the windows and opens her bedroom curtains. On the outside of the window was a red rose taped to it with a note of its own. "Seriously Guys? It's like you're trying to win me over to ask me to the prom." She suddenly realizes the flower was between the screen and the glass. "How in the heck did they get the rose inside the screen? Oh! It wasn't completely shut. Boy they really are like ninjas in the night. I never even heard the window. Shit! I didn't lock the glass, they could have crawled right in while I was sleeping. I need to be more observative." Retrieving the rose she unrolls the note tied to it held on to the stem by a bread twine.

"Sorry about the old guy. We saw him sneaking up on your bathroom. Hope he didn't scare you." She huffs her cheeks and scowls, "No more than you freaks. Well, little bit more since he grabbed my tit. Why did I do that?" She winced then smelled the rose, "God Christina! Are you that fucking lonely to risk your body to strangers?" Forgoing getting dressed she takes the rose to the kitchen and peels the tape off before putting it in a watered vase. "GODDAMMIT! What am I doing?" She plucks it from the vase and hurls it into a garbage can near the front porch door. "Why would you keep anything they gave you? Maybe the money." She sighs, "Their loss my gain." It was then she realized that she had even gone to bed and left the inside door connecting to the porch wide open. Luckily the outer screen door leading to the back yard was hooked. "MOTHERFUCK!" No it wasn't. Any of them could have walked right in on her and raped her.

"I'm still here, but I can't keep being so careless." Still careless, she was hooking the screen door while still nude. She had forgotten to get dressed in all the confusion. It was the light breeze on her body that gave her a clue. Strangely she lingered there. "What no whistles?" She called out loudly. After nothing but birds singing she turned away almost sad that they hadn't. Moving to her living room she reopened the other curtains and lifted her windows. Then came two whistles. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Where are you guys?" She leaned down suddenly uncaring who saw her breasts.

"Everywhere. Good morning."

"Morning to you too." She covered her lower region at least.

"You're not upset?"

"Not sure yet. I need to see you guys. I'm starting to think I'm talking to ghosts."

"It's better we just watch and you just show."

"Did you like the rose?" Voiced a second watcher.

"It's in the garbage. But, it was beautiful. I...may take it back out."

"So are you."

"Did you freaks go jerk off when you left last night?"

"Sure did. At least I did."

"Me too. Can't speak for the others but I'd guess yes."

"Only once?"

"Twice."

"Three times here."

"I guess I should be honored." She removed her hands from her thighs no longer hiding. She needed to shave her pubes, normally preferring silky smooth. Nobody was going to notice.

"Need help shaving?" A voice chuckled from her left, a third watcher.

"I can manage." She sighed, "Get a good look I'm not going to do this every day. How you're even seeing me I don't know."

"We're good like that. Thank you for letting us see you naked."

"I'm stupid, what can I say?"

"You can say come on in." Another, meaning four boys now spoke up.

"That's a bit much. I thought you guys only wanted to watch me."

"Watch can mean up close too."

"Guys! Come on now, let's not scare her. We made an agreement."

"What agreement?' She cocked an eye brow.

"Not to touch. Just watch. We want you to trust us. If that means months of just window peeking so be it."

"I'm standing here butt ass naked. I'll probably never trust anyone involved, but I can give you a peek now and then. On one condition."

"What?"

"Trust goes both ways boys. I need to know you're not my imagination. Turn your backs to me and stand up so I can see you."

"Should we guys?" The leader asks.

"If it means we build trust I'm in."

"Deal."

"Same here."

She was shocked by the sudden change of minds. Suddenly, heads rose up into each of her five windows in opened view. Two heads in one window to count as six. Her eyes bulged. They did officially exist.

"You don't have to hide from me anymore." She spoke wondering why she was going this far. "I'd rather watch you watch me than wonder if you're there."

"That means we face you."

"Yes it does. I'm not calling the cops."

"Telling your boyfriend?"

"I should. I'm not the cheating type. "Debatable! "But, no, not as long as you don't try anything."

"Just through windows?"

"Yes."

"Will you...masturbate for us?"

"I somehow knew that was coming. You do realize that sooner or later someone other than me will be calling the cops saying you're spying on me. There's too many of you to go unnoticed forever."

"You're worth the risk. You're too hot."

"Wow!"

"Are we right about you Christina?"

"Right about what?"

"That you're lonely."

"Sometimes. That doesn't mean I should cheat on Dixon."

"You mope around way too much. You need someone to talk to. We're here for you."

"If I need...to talk I'll let you know."

Without warning they all begin turning to face her in the screens. Only the tops of their heads could be seen. College age she predicted. Yes, a few of the boys that played basketball across the street.

"She recognizes us, this was a mistake." One behind her spoke up. They begin to lower away when Christina felt a loss just that quick.

"WAIT! I'm not going to turn anyone in. It's okay to show me your faces."

"You should stay naked all the time."

"I can. You guys terrified me last night. I've slept on it. Yes, I'm lonely. More than I let on. I have no friends. No family here. No...Dixon for such long amounts of time. I...just need to calm my nerves a bit more. I'll stay naked every day if you...don't try anything."

"I wanna watch you use a dildo."

"Oh fuck yeah, me too."

"I do have one of those."

"Will you fuck yourself for us?"

Puffing her cheeks she palms her breasts and exhales, "You can barely see me down there."

"We can get something to stand on."

"No. That looks way more obvious than you boys jumping up and down to look in. I...I'll take a huge risk if you boys can behave."

"Like what? How?"

She takes a deep breath and turns to walk to her front door and opens it wide. Leaving it open she takes a walk to her bedroom and crawls across her mattress to open a bedside stand. Within it was an eight inch rubber lifelike dildo with a huge crest. Lube is also brought out before she lay back in bed to rub herself for the two boys in her bedroom window. Hopping up and down to see her they realize the mattress was too high for a decent look. In seconds they disappeared. "So bold Christina. This could go very badly. My hearts beating through my chest right now."

Hearing creaking on the living room floor she looks to her side to find three boys venturing in reluctantly. Seeing her wag her dildo at them she sighs, "Keep your hands to yourselves." Two more show up, finally a sixth. Surrounding her bed she offers a shy look. Their eyes appeared almost as shy suddenly. "Just watch." Planting her dildo in her mouth she taunts them with it by fucking her own face as her free hand rubs her clit. Their eyes were torn between pleasure centers. "I can't believe I'm allowing this."

"Neither can we. Thank you for trusting us, we know you probably shouldn't, but that's only because you don't know us. I'm Greg. This is Mike, Shawn, Chad, Tucker, and Vince."

"No names were necessary."

"I know, but you're trusting us so we're going to trust you. Thanks Christina."

"Those tits are amazing." Tucker stares at her breasts crushing together.

"They're too big." She frowns.

"No way. I bet Dixon loves them."

"He better." She smirks.

"Every part of you is amazing. Your legs are really muscular."

"I try. My ass isn't so tight though, there's plenty of jiggle."

"Can you twerk?"

"I don't know I've never tried."

"Can I shave your pussy?"

"WHAT??? Noooo!" She busts up laughing, "I know I usually keep it sexier. I like it smooth."

"I'd kiss that."

"Ummm! No you won't. No touching remember? Don't make me regret letting you all in."

"Guys? Stop spooking her. I want to see her cum in front of us."

"That's not spooky?" She sighs.

"Why are you taking this chance Christina?"

"I...don't really know. My self esteem needs a boost I guess. I'm comfortable in my body but a girl does need to know if she's really desirable."

"I'd do you."

"Me too."

"GUYS STOP!!" Greg throws his hands out to keep them in check. "Sorry Christina."

"That's sweet of you guys, but let's just keep things for show. No contact. If you all show me you can behave I might consider doing this again."

"You like having us this close don't you?" Chad winces.

"It...is kind of exciting now that I've relaxed my nerves more. I just need promises guys, promises that you can really keep. I don't need my relationship destroyed. Can you all swear to no contact."

"We promise." Greg opens the floodgate.

"Speak for yourselves, not just one of you speaking for everyone." They each commit to no bodily contact. Finally, Vince the most arrogant had to add his two cents worth.

"We want to though."

"Knock it off Vince. Before she makes us leave."

"I can't help it. I've fantasized about her too long."

"Really?" She poises a brow out of curiosity.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Why? I'm not some petite super model."

"I like bigger girls. More cushion for the pushin' they say."

"Lots to push." She rolls to her side and pats her bottom letting them see a jiggle. The move made them all nod with devoted grins.

"I'd love to spank that sexy ass." Chad chuckles.

"That would require bodily contact. I can't do that."

"Enough you morons. Just be satisfied we're getting to see her cum for us." Greg reacts defensively.

"That's a small dildo. You should use our hundred bucks to buy a bigger one."

"Eight inches is small? This one is big enough." She laughs, "I think you boys should keep your money. It was a strange but very nice gesture though."

"We want to spoil you." Mike offers an emotional moment, one that the others concurred with by a symphony of nods.

"Spoil me?" Christina melts for a brief instant, "I-I don't understand. Why? Surely there are dozens of girls around to chase. I'm probably ten years older than each of you."

"There's just...something about you. It goes beyond watching." Mike continues, "We've all sat and talked about how miserable you look when your man is gone. Sometimes...even when he's at home."

"Why is that?" Chad needed to know.

"Do I really look that sad when Dixon is home?"

"What few times we've watched you yes."

"Wait! Are you saying you've watched Dixon and I together?"

The boys look at one another almost dreading their reply. Greg opening up with a dry swallow, "Once. We swear. When he's home we keep our distance but, there was one night that we...heard you two. You...screamed a lot that time. We had to come see why. Your man was making love to you. It seemed good until after he left you alone in bed. When he left the bedroom you...cried."

"Shit! That's getting personal guys. Watching Dixon and I making love."

"You two were under the covers, so it's not like we saw anything much." Tucker did a bit of damage control.

"Why did you cry that day?" Mike was hitting her heartstrings.

"I...just felt...like he was being distant. As if he...was losing interest in me. I know he's not but something just felt off."

"He is on the road a long time. It would drive me crazy if I had a girl as hot as you that I could only be with every few weeks. If you were gone that is."

"It's like how we feel when Dixon is home. Staying away from looking at you three whole weeks is hard. But, we do our best not to be nosey when he's around."

"Mainly we're afraid he'll shoot us." Tucker chuckles.

"He does have a gun. You boys...miss me when he's home?"

"Yes. Lots!" Chad nods. The others following suit. It made her feel special. How twisted was all of this? Still, it hit a soft spot with Christina.

Greg felt empathy suddenly, "Guys? Maybe we shouldn't push this. She's ready to cry."

"Sorry Christina." Came a consensus.

"It's alright. You...don't have to go. Just...oh my God! I don't know what to say. This is crazy. I'm crazy. What am I doing letting you six in here while I'm naked. Toy in hand. I'm weak."

"Lonely."

"Miserable."

"Hurting."

"Needing a shoulder to cry on. Shoulders even." Chad and Mike dare to sit at the foot of her bed. She merely curls up and weeps. Greg and Shawn also find sympathy in the moment and sit to her sides. Only Tucker and Vince stood back. With the boys even closer to her she whimpers slightly provoking Greg to step up, "Guys! We shouldn't be this close." Greg hops back up, each of them following him back to their feet.

"I'm going to bawl." She pouts.

"We're here for you Christina."

"Sorry if we got too close to you." Chad felt badly.

"Need a hug?" Tucker looked hopeful.

"Yes, but...maybe when I'm dressed." Greg looks at her bedding and leans in to pinch the sheet curled aside beneath her. Tugging it from under her he guides it up over her body then looks at her with a smile.

"Dressed enough?"

"I can live with that." She smiles as Greg sits next to her and leans in to offer a hug.

"You smell nice." He adds as her hair caresses his cheek, her chin on his shoulder. While still hugging him Shawn sits to her opposite side and joins them in a three way hug. Shawn agreed to the scent. Adding his own, "She does smell really good." Stepping around Shawn, Tucker climbs in bed to move behind her as she sits forward and hugs her from behind, the advantage being the sheet only cloaked her chest, he could see her entire backside. Three hugs at once she wept. A soft hand rubs her back as Tucker oversteps his bounds but in a caring manner. She let him continue, her emotions blocking her reality. Chad moves in from the foot of the bed and smothers them all with another ventured hug, his hands caressing her brown hair from her eyes.

"Guys? I think we're overstepping here. Too many hugs at once. Give Christina room."

"NO! It's alright. I need the hugs. You're all so right...I'm lost these days."

"Yeah, but, we're touching you." Greg slid away, the others sitting back removing their hands and just sitting close. All but Tucker, he was still rubbing her back. Tears streaking her cheek she leers back at Tucker with a trembling smile.

"That feels nice Tucker. I haven't gotten a backrub from Dixon in two years."

"One every day if you allowed it." Tucker smirked.

"That sounds nice. I'll...think about it. Boys? I don't think I can...use the toy for you...at least not today." She lifts it and drops it to her bedding.

"Don't worry about it Christina. We're asking way too much of you anyway. We should go guys. Can we visit you tomorrow Christina?"

"I'd...like the company. Yes."

"Backrub tomorrow?" Tucker winked.

"Shit!" She pouts, "Now I want one, I know I'm really indecisive. I'm still shy about all of you here at once." She sighs having difficulty with right from wrong.

"Make up your mind Beautiful." Tucker laughs. "That means the no touching rule goes out the window if I do."

"Only my back." She sneers playfully.

"How about a foot rub too?" Chad mentions it just to see if she might react favorably to the possibility.

"I-wow! I've never ever had a foot rub. Not once has Dixon offered."

"Not even with old boyfriends?"

"What old boyfriends? Dixon is my first."

"You lost your virginity to Dixon?' Vince winced trying hard to believe it.

"I know. I was 26 when that happened. I had just moved here from Alabama. Oh my God. Why are we discussing my loss of virginity?"

"We're all virgins." Greg sighed, "As far as I know that is. Any of you ever have sex before?" He looks around at each friend for any revelations. Not one stepped up to admit they had. Nor did they make up any fake dates. Christina turned beet red at the possibility she was in a room full of virgins. While frozen in time a cellphone text hit Vince's phone, reading it he lifts his chin to inform the others of his text.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers