Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Ben, Danny, Theo, and Nestor are wondering where we are? They're on the basketball court over at your house Greg."

"Tell them we're with Christina. We'll be over in a few."

The others looked saddened by the thought of leaving. Chad wondering, "I thought we were gonna massage her feet."

"And, her back." Tucker added.

As Vince types back they get a swift response, "They say we're lying. No way did Christina let us in."

"Prove it. Go open the front door and wave at them." Greg rolled his eyes.

"If we do that they're gonna want to come inside too." Mike pointed out, "We're already making Christina uneasy."

"I'm getting more relaxed. You guys aren't really being aggressive about anything." She clings to her sheet as Tucker still caresses her back.

"That means ten guys in your house if they come over." Greg stressed with a hint of worry.

"It's getting really warm in here." Shawn fanned himself.

"It's supposed to reach 98 degrees today." Greg looks at the forcast on his cell.

A doorbell ringing makes Christina jump. "Is that...your friends?"

"Yeah, they said they were coming over. We can just all go Christina." Greg motions the others to take their leave. They all looked really depressed by having to go.

"Let them in. I'm trusting you six to keep the others in check." She fans herself agreeing it was getting too stuffy in her bedroom. Even with the box fan circulating. So many bodies in her tiny bedroom was ramping up the temperature, now four more were joining them. "What in the hell am I doing?" She pinches the bridge of her nose in thoughts over what she was allowing, as Tucker grips her shoulders for a stronger massage. With the strength he was now showing, her muscles felt incredible.

Hearing Greg open the front door Christina's eyes flare up and she ponders her reality. So many guys in her home was definitely a mistake. Still, the concern they had shown her was weakening her walls. Why did she even consider masturbating in front of six, now ten if she decided to go ahead and do it. They could easily overpower her and take her if they wanted to bad enough. Yet, their friendship was needed. She was having trouble saying no.

"Holy crap. How did you guys get her to..." Ben brings up, "She...she's cool with us?"

"Yes. Just...don't try anything." She smiles up at Ben as Tucker squeezes her neck, brushing her long brown hair aside. "That feels amazing Tucker."

"We giving her a body massage?" Theo, the only African American in the group grins with mischief.

"No. Just her back, unless she agrees to her feet. We mentioned it before you guys texted me." Vince looks to Christina for the option to be approved or declined. "Up to the feet?"

She sits there holding her sheet tightly then looks down at her feet beneath her bedding. Nibbling her lower lip deciding to take the risk she moves one foot out from under and shyly exposes it to them. Shawn sat next to her foot and began rubbing. The sensations made her ticklish and she began giggling, but he won her over instantly. Forced to lean back against Tucker she moves her left foot out the other side of the covers and Chad sat in to claim that foot. She was melting fast.

"How we doing Christina?" Chad grew curious.

"Glorious. I'm in Heaven right now."

"See? You don't ever need to feel lonely again." Greg smiled, "We're here to pamper you."

"You should let us spoil you Christina." Mike offered again.

"This is really nice. Thank you." She speaks with a sheepish expression.

"Your body is really dry. Do you have any lotion?" Tucker leans near her ear to ask.

"Yes. On my dresser over there behind Vince." Vince turns locating it and brings it over to Tucker, assisting by squirting lotion in his hands to apply to her shoulders and back. More lotion is split between Shawn and Chad who continue their foot massage but risk doing her calves as well.

"I'm sweating bullets in here." Danny wipes his brow. Everyone had similar reactions. "Why no air conditioning?"

"I don't like getting too cold, that and saving money." She sighs.

"I can't take it. Hope it's alright but I'm taking my shirt off." Danny whips his t-shirt over his head and stuffs one end into his shorts. Christina eyed his bare chest, Danny was pretty toned for his size. Seeing him get away with doing it Nestor, Vince, and Ben join in. Eyes exploring them Christina finds herself getting wet between her thighs and whimpers a bit. She was getting really hot beneath her sheet.

"Wanna stretch out so I can do your lower back?" Tucker shopped the idea.

"Ok. Let me roll over." Both Shawn and Chad step away giving her room and she covers herself more as she stretches out, Tucker moving beside her until in a comfy spot. Her sheet was pulled down over her back until the beginning of her ass crack was in view. Tucker then trickled lotion over her entire back before moving in to massage her. Shawn and Chad awaited her to look back at them as she kicked her sheet from her legs and wiggled her toes prompting their return. Her hips were in view now. Working her legs clear up to her hips they pause until she finally caves. "I can't stand the heat in here. Take my sheet off."

Vince took the lead in yanking the sheet back until her entire backside was in view. Seven of ten guys whistled at her making her bury her face into a pillow squealing. "OH MY GOD!"

"Letting us lotion your butt?" Chad winked at his friends.

"I suppose." She whines hiding her face. "I can't believe I'm saying yes." Her thoughts betray her as she moans slightly. Feeling more weight on her bed she looks back to see Vince between her legs and trickling lotion on her butt cheeks. He was the newest masseuse to compliment her body with his hands. Sharing caresses with Chad and Shawn, three hands on her ass at one time made her drag her pillow around her face to black out her vision. Tucker was doing great on her lower back, his own hands competing with the others over her butt. Fingers found her crack too irresistible to not lotion. Hands prying her cheeks to apply lotion all the way inside her cheeks.

"Don't get too close to her private parts Guys." Greg emphasized, "WE did promise."

"Too close Christina?" Vince asked prying her cheeks wider.

"N-n-no." She trembled. The guys knew she had to be getting turned on. Shawn and Chad worked her inner thighs, both their hands easing closer and closer to her pussy. Vince caressing her butt pucker ever so lightly in his massage made her tense up but keep her objections to herself. For fifteen minutes the boys remained dedicated to her flesh.

"Want the other side done?" Tucker dared to ask. She lifts her head from her pillow and looks amongst the room of boys. It was then she realized everyone had massive erections. More shirts had come off in her isolation. "I...guess the body contact no longer applies. Can you all...keep yourselves together?"

Another round of, "Yes." She takes a deep breath and rolls over, her full frontal now exposed for ten sets of eyes. She grew shy a bit and attempted hiding behind her hands until lotion got applied to her belly and legs.

"Look at those fucking titties." Ben uttered, "Can I lotion those?"

"Be...gentle." She whines as Tucker, Shawn, Chad, and Vince compete in massaging her front. Tucker above her breasts in her neckline keeping her breasts sacred ground. Ben, took the lotion bottle and trickled squirts across her breasts. She was embarrassed instantly, yet stared up at them with disbelief that she was even going this far. Her own rules were slipping away quickly. It was possibly the fact that they all seemed to be calm and wanting her to be alright with what they were doing.

"Looks like someone cum on your tits." Ben smiled at her, then began squeezing and rubbing the lotion in to her chest, her nipples stabbing his palms at how good it felt.

"Why am I letting you guys do this to me?" She blushes and laughs at herself, "This is...just wrong."

"Everyone stop." Greg took control, each of the guys immediately drawing back honoring her to the best of their abilities considering they were all rock hard and hoping to escalate things if not for today, in the future. Even Ben released her breasts with a hiss of disappointment. "We're moving too fast for her."

"Right!" Mike joined forces in rescuing her going forward, "She didn't want contact and look at us. We're swarming her."

From a simple, "Sorry." to an added word of "Sorry Christina." The group gathered as one leaving her to lay there shaking as their eyes took in her full frontal. She examined the disappointment in their gazes and felt badly, but they were truly trying to be gentle and understanding. Her fear had faded for the most part, but this really was one of her stupidest moves ever. Even without sex this was betraying Dixon. Yet, she did enjoy the massaging.

"I say we get dressed and leave her be for today. If she wants us she knows she can find us by looking across the street." Nestor opened up for the first time.

"Or, just by going to a window and talking to us. "Vince chuckled, "I know I'm still gonna drool."

"Oh my God! You guys are not seriously going to camp out in front of my windows every day in shifts." She rolls her eyes. "The neighbors are going to eventually yell at you guys or come knocking out of concern for my safety. You can't just continue spying on me."

"Sure we can. Somebody in this room lives in one of the houses around yours. Our parents don't say anything because they don't care what we do."

"Just a heads up. The guy that groped you?" Tucker confessed, "That was my Dad. He and my Mom are divorced. It's just him and I. We watch you together sometimes. We don't have secrets."

"Oh Lord!" She shakes her head while rubbing her tits, her palms hiding her tight pink nipples. "So you guys called him creepy."

"He may be my Dad but even I find him creepy. If he wasn't at work right now he'd probably be peeping on us even."

"So, are we done?" Chad wanted things to be clear.

"Yeah, let's go shoot hoops Fellas." Greg motioned with a fake basketball shot. "We'll give you room Christina. I hope this proves that you can trust us."

"It...helps." She sits up in bed and looks lost even before they put their shirts on. Seeing erections still lingering everywhere she fidgets. "Hold on." All eyes flare with hope that she might change her mind. "I need to know something. What's to gain here by toying with me? I won't have sex with any of you, that would make me feel terrible. Dixon doesn't deserve that. No virginities are going to be lost if that's what you were hoping."

"Of course we all wanna lose that, but we're just happy to make you feel good about yourself, and not feel so lonely. Like we told you we would be just as cool pampering you and giving you massages. If anything we would love to watch you masturbate. If you ever get relaxed enough to do that we'd feel we helped you out." Greg stressed.

"So you think my masturbating is helping me out?" She laughed.

"Maybe I chose the wrong way to describe it."

"Just be honest with her." Vince shook his head, "We wanna see you naked as often as possible. You masturbating is our fantasy. Just getting to touch you now and then is an added bonus."

"We fantasize a lot." Tucker smirks.

"About what? Tell me everything. Be perfectly honest." She winces sensing them beating around the bush.

"Is it crazy they we've all talked about making out with you as much as the notion of seeing you nude?" Shawn took a chance.

"Making out? You all want to kiss me?" Her brows rise with surprise.

"Yeah." They all unify with nods.

"Wow! That cannot possibly be all."

"Of course not. Our dream is to fuck the shit out of you." Vince admits, "But...we're totally cool if that never ever happens."

"I knew that was in there somewhere." She giggles, "I...just can't." She shared an expression of wonder, lending itself to the actual visual in her mind.

"You're smiling." Ben winked at her. "You pictured us fucking you didn't you?"

"Nooooooooo!" She bulged her eyes then closed her lids just as fast, blushing up a storm.

"Your turn to be totally honest. You were weren't you?" Greg countered her earlier necessity.

""Maybe, but I can't. Please don't try and talk me into it."

"None of us are going to be pushy about anything. You tell us what you want from us. We'll fulfill whatever needs you may be lacking." Greg left it in her hands.

Considering their offer she watches shirts being put back on. Her judgment waning she puts her palms in the air before her chest, her nipples proudly back in view. "Don't..."

"Don't what?" Chad shrugged.

"Don't...put your shirts back on. I...kind of like looking at your chests as much as you enjoy looking mine over."

Every shirt in the bedroom came off, even those who hadn't taken theirs off to begin with. "Better?" Greg asked.

"Yes."

"We can take our pants off too." Vince prodded laughing.

""If my pants come off...I'm jerking." Tucker let it be known.

"Oh my God!" Christina laughed, "That might not be a good idea."

"Are we staying again?" Shawn was growing confused.

Christina continued to blush, covering her face with her palms to hide her laughter, "You can stay awhile longer."

"Pants off?" Vince began unfastening his belt before her eyes. The others uncertain what to do.

"SHIT!" She shakes her head while peering through her fingers. "If I say yes, you do NOT remove your underwear. Is that clear?"

Everyone agreed with nods and strange expressions, possibly the idea of men being so close to nude in front of other guys.

"I'm not wearing underwear." Tucker had his pants open, his pubes in sight.

"Me neither." Nestor winced.

"Same here." Ben admitted.

"Can we go back to massaging you?" Mike wanted in.

"Yes. I enjoyed it. The issue I'm having is the no underwear thing." She gnashed her teeth.

"We can run home and put some on." Nestor tried to be sensible.

"Uggggggggh! Take them off, just...don't get too close." The idea of seeing their erections was making her wet. A risk she knew but, the pampering was welcomed.

"That's not fair that they get to and we don't." Chad frowned.

"FINE!! All of you can."

"You sure Christina?" Greg needed confirmation as he took his jeans off.

"Don't ask me again or I'll panic and change my mind."

Ten boys lost their clothing, ten boys were rock hard and surrounding her bed. Her eyes drifted from cock to cock all in marvelous sizes. Only Nestor was uncircumcised, the rest with large crowns and a nice girth. She could not believe she was letting this happen. Falling backward in her bed she groaned loudly at going so far. This could turn bad at any moment. Her own hormones spiking in the mass nudity.

"Where's the lotion?" Tucker briskly rubbed his palms together. Vince brought it back into play. "I noticed you have baby oil. Can we use that on you?"

"She's gonna get all shiny." Ben laughed.

Danny laughed, "Are you complaining?"

"Hell no."

"You can use it on me." She trembles and rolls back over on to her stomach. Vince produced both bottles but sat the lotion aside on her bedding. All in favor of oil he opened the bottle and doused her entire backside. "Shit! That's cold."

Five sets of hands began roaming her backside, her ass fought over made her giggle, then sigh. Hands were getting a lot closer to her vital spots was making her whimper.

"Too close." Greg notes.

"Are we getting too close Christina?" Tucker leaned over her shoulder to whisper.

"Probably...no." She grits her teeth. Allowing intimate contact was likely a mistake yet she just couldn't resist the temptation. She hoped they would stop if it got too much on her nerves.

Two sets of hands roam her inner thighs to both sides of her clam. She sighed loudly at how erotic the closeness was. Another hand between her butt cheeks returned to teasing her butt pucker. Burying her face yet again she hid away her smile. As wrong as this was she realized that she needed this pampering more than she cared to admit. Their being naked scared her, but so far they were still being gentlemen. How long that lasted remained to be seen. Then, came the caress of erections along her hips. She tensed up and hugged her pillow tighter. Even Tucker reworking her shoulders and back was moving down to the sides of her breasts. Her body was caramelized shiny. She was gorgeous.

"Okay under there Christina?" Greg chuckled stroking his cock alongside Nestor, Danny, and Mike. They were too busy watching their buddies oil her prime real estate to care that they were so close together.

"Shaking like a leaf." She mumbled squealing a bit as dicks slip across her flesh. The close proximity clause was out the window already. Her thoughts were that it was impossible to massage her thoroughly without being so close up on her.

"We can stop." Greg shook his head no to his friends even though he aimed to make her stay relaxed.

"I-I'm fine...I'll let you know."

"We taking turns rubbing her down? Or, can we join in the best we can?" Ben wanted back in.

"There's room to get in. Do her feet again." Tucker smirked trying to coax more of them into touching her. The response was moving in for the kill. Danny and Nestor snatched up her feet, sitting to each side of her legs. Christina loved her feet massaged. Joining Tucker on her back from his knees was Theo. His dick by far the biggest actually lay grand along her ribcage in full contact, it made her dig her face deeper into her pillow, actually drawing a second pillow over to use it as a secondary block of her emotions. Six men were touching her at once.

"Fuck you're so hot it's crazy." Theo informed her.

"Thank you." In a soft voice was all she could muster without moaning. Shawn and Vince's hands were nearing the threshold of full on pussy contact. In an unexpected move Danny began sucking her toes. She nearly lost her breath and gasped. Seeing the reaction from her the boys encourage more, so Nestor took to sucking the toes in his possession. "Mmmmmmmmmm! Fuck!" She wailed.

"Want us to stop Christina?" Greg had to stop jerking off or he was gonna jizz.

"Noooooooo! Please don't." She squealed into her pillow. As she shuddered Vince wet his fingertips and took his biggest risk yet, rubbing her labia from behind. Her hips rose slightly upon contact.

"You're really wet Christina." Vince grinned toward his boys as he complimented her.

She merely trembled heavily, no words exhaled at his comment. That led him to rub it more, fingers gently entering their enclosure before her hole. Tucker increased his efforts on her shoulders and neck, her moans becoming more noticeable. Coaxed in for more the remaining boys awkwardly moved in to touch her legs, and caress her hair. She mentally calculated the hands and realized all ten boys were now touching some part of her.

Greg the one stroking her hair leaned in to whisper, "We're all touching you. Hanging in there Beautiful?"

"Yes."

"Our dicks are touching you. That's pretty hard to avoid."

"I-I know it is."

"Want us to back off?"

"NO!"

All eyes meet and stir as her reaction gave them confidence of good things ahead. She was growing lost in her thoughts on being overwhelmed. Then Vince struck gold, a single finger probed her hole and she squealed loudly into her pillow. Gravitating toward her butt pucker Chad poised his fingertip directly over it lightly compressing as if ready to penetrate it. Her body felt the need to spasm as Vince dared to push deeper. Her moans evident due to every part of her backside being touched or sucked upon she lost sight of reality. Something was needed to remind her.

Ben rubbed her butt cheek then proceeded to slap it. The jiggle made them all grit their teeth. They heard her gasp, "Ohhhh shit!" But let it happen again. Ben was on a roll, Vince was in her hole with two fingers now. Chad gently pressing on her pucker. That did the job. Christina Holly had an orgasm. Her deafening squeal excited all ten boys.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers