Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I think Christina is liking our help." Tucker smirked at Greg.

"I think we should stop. She's having trouble breathing."

"NOOO!" Christina lifted her head from her pillows and offers a yearning gaze at Greg. "Please don't."

"Wanna roll over?" Greg caressed her hair. Nodding she attempts escape as all nine other boys give her room to do so. Vince held his fingers up in front of her eyes now that she was exploring everyone. Showing her how wet they were just before he headed back in for more. Her reaction was to drop her jaw and whimper.

"You okay my fingering you?"

"Yes."

Oil bottle tossed to Tucker he coated her front and the others began to roam her entire body. Theo and Tucker both squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. Nestor and Danny resumed sucking her toes as her legs are spread wider and lifted for them to reach their targets. Chad lowered his hand back under her ass cheeks and found her pucker again, This time fingering it in an upwards angle. She found her eyes rolling back into her head.

Dicks touching her belly and her legs she quickly has another orgasm. Greg laying above her head continued monitoring her emotions. She was no where to be found. Eyelids fluttering nonstop as the whites of her eyes gave the boys more to work with. Theo and Tucker back away and join forces in sucking her nipples. Her head tilting back at the sensations made Greg tease her cheek and chin as her tits crushed up against her neckline.

"Do you miss Dixon now?" Greg had to see her reaction, if she even heard him. All she could do was quake and enjoy Vince's fingering, Chad's persistent probes. Mike leaning in over Vince between he and Tucker begins rubbing her clit briskly. That did the trick, she managed a firm shrill, "Yessssssssssss." Then her eyes returned to look up over her brow at Greg, "No."

"No what?"

"I don't miss Dixon." She whimpers, tears forming in her eyes. It was as much a shock to her as it was to the boys.

"I just realized something." Vince chuckled, "Dixon Christina." The others laughed as they thought about it. "Dicks in Christina?" They knew without Vince clearing it up. Christina bulged her eyes at the mention of dicks in her. She loved cumming for the boys but, going all the way was against her morals. Wasn't it? The area was becoming a blur.

"Look what was under the sheet." Danny shares his discovery of her earlier discarded dildo. Wagging it in front of her eyes she dropped her jaw. With Vince, Mike, and Chad still tormenting her pussy and ass Shawn stepped up and took the dildo. Easing between the two boys to lay between her legs, his upper body on the mattress he coaxes Vince to vacate his fingers and let him insert the dildo.

"Damn she's soaked." Shawn acknowledges her thighs trickling on to the sheets. Probing the dildo's crown amid her labia he graduates it inside her cunt with a loud gasp. "You like that don't you Christina?"

"Yes." She weeps as her tits are teased, nipples pinched. Theo getting another idea.

"Fuck that pussy." Ben grew enthusiastic to see the closest thing to a dick to go inside her, inevitably out, back in again. Shawn moved the toy in and out vigorously, she couldn't help but moan. In the process Theo had to admit his thoughts.

"I wanna titty fuck these big ole' tits." Motioning others out of his way Theo straddled her belly blocking her view of Shawn's penetrations. She tensed up at seeing the man with the biggest dick there rubbing his cock amid her cleavage, his balls warm on her belly and obviously very full. Palming her tits Theo begins thrusting between them. At Greg's encouragement he lifts her by the back of her head so that with each thrust Theo's cock rolled across her face in her cramped up angle. She opened her mouth in awe of its girth rolling across her features.

"Look at her expression." Tucker pointed, "Christina is getting crazy inside." Sure she was, her tongue extended out Theo caressed his foreskin along it for a wet greeting.

"You want this in your mouth?" Theo slapped her tongue with his cock. At first she froze then nodded her consent. Tears were destroying her reality. "Ask for it." Theo wanted a consent.

"Please, I want your dick in my mouth."

"There it is Fellas." Greg forced to move from her head to let Theo use the headboard to crawl up to lean over her she opens her mouth wide. Guiding his hips into suspending over her a subtle plunge into her throat sent her into a feeding frenzy. There was no turning back now. Theo couldn't stop grinning at her moans and gurgles.

Vince patting Shawn to let him take over fucked her with the dildo really hard. She was squirting all over her bed and his knuckles, Mike still savagely rubbing her clit for a screaming orgasm beneath their control. Once done Vince pulls the toy out and tosses it at Chad before climbing to his knees between her legs. Using his own cock he motions Mike away in order to slap her clit with his beast. She knew it was real this time.

"Yes or no Christina?" Vince called out, "Am I fucking this gorgeous pussy? By the way, I'm not a virgin." Theo pulling out to let her speak she froze a moment as Vince rubbed his cock amid her slick labia. She knew they weren't really virgins. She was played. So be it.

"Fuck me." She reached a turning point, "I want all of you to fuck me."

No time wasted Vince rammed deep and held her legs up for a steady consistent ride. Theo returned to fucking her face. Hands claimed by Greg and Tucker they curled her fingers around their cocks and made her jerk them. As many boys as could squeeze in rubbed their dicks on her hips and tits. Christina Holly just kept on cumming. When Vince pulled out to jizz on her tummy, he moved away for Danny, then Nestor, then Mike to each take a turn fucking her.

Nutting in her throat Theo made sure she swallowed before vacating her mouth. Left begging for more Tucker escaped her hand and lay over her face from the side and thrust his hips up and down over her face. Greg cumming in her hand shot a load on her shoulder and into her hair.

Mike grunting barely abandons her cunt before firing more cum on to her belly button. Before Ben could take his turn Tucker creamed in her mouth and pulled away. Once free of her body Ben coaxed her up and on her knees. Hitting her cunt from behind Ben began slapping her ass again. Shawn reaching beneath her from the side to rub her clit got her rambling her true thoughts, "I needed this. I want this every day. PAMPER ME." She was howling up a storm.

Scooting in front of Christina on the bed Greg gripped her by her cheeks to lock eyes with her. "You love this attention don't you Christina? Tell us the truth."

"Yes. I've needed something like this for so very long."

"We're here every day until Dixon gets home. You okay with that?"

"Yes. Fuck me. All of you, every day. I won't say no."

"Our whore Neighbor Lady." He pats her cheek.

"Yes. Your whore. I want to be a whore for all of you."

"You leave your door unlocked from here on. We come and go as we please."

"I'll do that."

"Miss your man now?"

"No."

"He leaves every three weeks. We come back and keep your holes filled."

"God yes. I'll take them all."

"We love you Christina." Greg winks.

"Love me more."

That they did. For the next four hours all ten finished up and left her to lay on her bed covered in cum. Each kissing her on the lips before leaving. Warm, wet, passionate kisses. She melted. As the group finally left her alone she bawled her eyes out. Not from shame, not from regret, but from joyful adrenalin. She used her toy one more time before passing out.

In the dead of night Nestor and Danny return, taking her up the ass and her pussy DP. She screamed for another hour. Again, their kisses leaving her breathless.

At 2:00 AM her cell rang. It was Dixon from on the road.

"Hello?"

"Hey Darlin'! Miss me?" Dixon yawned from his trucks sleeper cab. She felt compelled to say, "Yes Baby." Then entered Tucker, Mike, and Shawn back for more just to prove she was willing. As she lay there cell to her ear Tucker lifted her legs and rammed deep inside her sloppy cunt. The other two feeding on her nipples. One hand playing with Shawn's hair, she lifts her cell from her ear and puts it on speaker. Dixon had no clue. Sitting the cell aside she attended the boys who remained quiet but loving on her. She listened to Dixon complain about traffic, almost hitting a deer, and cops being thick on the highway. Arizona was hot as hell. So was Christina. Unable to refrain from moaning she merely utilized her best bet, "I'm cumming for you Dixon." So was Tucker, literally inside her pussy this time. She yelped and accepted her situation. Looking at Tucker she directs her words at him, "I love you."

Condom on Mike added to her night by fucking her right after Tucker. Shawn satisfied by jerking off over her tits. Groans heard yet going unnoticed due to Dixon masturbating along for the ride during phone sex. He was clueless. Two more verses of, "I love you." toward Shawn and Mike as they snuggle next to her. She falls asleep in their arms. Dixon said his goodnights and hung up. The boys eventually left without waking her.

So not over. At 4:30 Theo returned alone and tagged her doggy style, pulling her hair and hitting every hole for another hour. She was wide awake now. Once Theo headed home she got up and goes to her living room to sits down on her sofa. Turning on the TV she found a talk show. Dr. Dan or something like that. Glued to the topic of nymphomaniacs and women who prefer gangbangs she became obsessed toward every word.

"That is so me." Biting her nail in thought she began giggling. "I'm my neighbors little...well not so little whore." She pats the added cellulite of her tummy, "Next whore neighbor. Too funny."

5:45 AM...Greg coaxed her outside on to the front lawn and fucked her missionary under the street lights. Tucker's Dad the groper getting up for work saw them and had to take a walk over to watch. Once Greg pulled out of her gusher to nut on her chest he looks up at Tucker's Dad. "Better get in a quickie Larry. She's still hot."

"How did you...get her to do that?"

"All it took was being nice. You want the old guy Christina?"

"Yes. Fuck my pussy Larry. Grope my breasts like you did from my bathroom window."

"Oh hell yes." His pants were down in a blur and his erection deep inside the green eyed beauty. Greg now standing over her crouches behind her to caress her cheek as Larry hits her hard.

"You should fuck Larry whenever he wants too."

"I will."

"All our Dad's if they want your holes."

"Bring them over."

"All our friends too."

"You have more friends?"

"Shit!" Greg chuckles, "School's out Slut."

Cars began driving by around 6:20 AM. She was still outside naked just sitting and talking with Greg. Larry off to work happier than ever to get his chance at the neighbor girl. No more skulking, he was just going to walk in and get it. They all were.

7:05 AM. Greg and Christina sat on the tailgate of Dixon's pickup truck. Chad making his way over sat on the bed beside her then suggests she give him head. Off the tailgate she went. Cars going by definitely saw her nudity and her deep throat adoration. Honks heard. Wolf calls met with a shake of her big booty, twerking even with her mouth in motion. Not a damn soul would betray her and tell Dixon. In a week the entire block knew of Christina Holly.

In two weeks she had fucked every guy on her block. Father's and sons together. Not once did she change her attitude. She was happy. Over a dozen times she talked to Dixon over the phone while being laid. The Cowboy never once caught on.

Even when Dixon returned from over the road. He got his and fell asleep. She just went outside to satisfy her men. Right under her bedroom window she took three men in DP, one in her mouth. The fan blocking their moans and finalities. At one point she even took the risk of letting Tucker and Greg inside the home while Dixon was in the shower. Fucking in their bed until the water shut off, then finished or not the boys snuck back out. There was no stopping Christina Holly. Bolder and bolder she got.

Once Dixon hit the road again, the real party started. Our ten boys brought ten more friends over, everyone challenged to invite a counterpart. A weekend long gangbang left Christina craving more and more. Two more blocks learned of her behavior. There was no end in sight.

She really was the Next Whore Neighbor.

Fuck you Mister Rogers.

He left his tennis shoes beneath her bed.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers