All Comments on 'Nia Ch. 05'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AmungaAmungaalmost 11 years ago
Great

I don't know how you consistently write excellent stories one after the other. You have a true gift! I can't wait to read more of your work. Yet another 5 stars for you

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightalmost 11 years ago
Good Chapter...

other than the mix up with the dates and a few other errors, I wouldn't change a thing. Nice place to take a break although if I had my way CH6 would already underway. But of course that is entirely up to you as the author (next chapter, next chapter, Next Chapter, Next Chapter. NEXT CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER)...(just a little nudge in the right direction, besides I'm sure plenty of others will agree with me)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
superb

While this series was certainly very erotic, if you were to remove all of the sex you would still be left with a great story. That's rare, and meant as high praise. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

BeachBum where can I find me a Nia? Great chapter .Thanks to you and all who is involved in putting your stories together . The unheard I'm sure have a lot in helping to put these great stories together also . We as readers never seem to thank those people . So thanks to them too .

Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
outstanding ★★★★★

Just outstanding that is all I can say...

dontblink88dontblink88almost 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

From start to finish this series was superb! As I've said and will continue to say you really are quite the author! Your exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution are beautifully executed! I'm just sad to see Nia and Jamie go...

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 11 years ago
SIMPLY

OUTSTANDING

Thank you so very much

ED

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 11 years ago
Well done

You, my friend, have a gift. This story always kept me on the edge of my seat in anticipation. To be honest with you, in chap 4 and 5 I just blew by the sex to get on with the story. There are a multitude of writers here that do sex, you are better. Now that the tale is done, I may go back and reread them but you have a couple other incompleted tales I have to check on.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Nia Ch. 05: - James "Jamie" and Nguyet "Nia" (nee Morrison) Morrison (Half-brother and Half-sister)

The past couple days of in-depth reading these five excellent chapters of a momentous epic has elevated my emotions so high that, now that the story has (temporarily??) ended, it will be days if not weeks before my total being alites and my breathlessness returns to any degree of normalcy!! The elation and effects of this literary masterpeice, "Nia" Chapters 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, is beyond human comprehension! My faith in the caring and passion for humanity has many times over been stablized and strengthened , invigorated and revitalized.

Over the previous four chapters I have proffered accolades of the author, theme, plot, character, dialogue and writing of "Nia"; although I could, I won't add anything further in those areas. To wrap, "Jamie" and "Nia" are now part of my being, my soul, my spirit; for that I cannot offer sufficient appreciation to "Beachbum1958" for his obvious labor of love to erect this fabulous story! Though fiction, "Nia" the story nor Nia the character does not come through as being fiction; every reader, myself included, has read this story and in the depths of our souls believe it to be true--I know I did. The message and the characters transcend words into reality, and feelings which are real. To recap with just one word: EPIC!!

P.S. I think I briefly caught a comment there is another story series, not a continuation of (as yet) "Nia", but a companion series with a couple of character appearances from this story. I don't recall the name of the series; I will find it forthwith though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyed every chapter not really wanting an end to the story, but a good and satisfying end indeed. You really need to consider expanding that into book form. Thanks again, G.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 11 years ago

Very Good! I had tears in my eyes for much of it. Although the sex was good, the story was better.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Outstanding. Just one great story.

gsmmagsmmaover 10 years ago

the best story I've read till date!!!!! keep up the good work man....

I just blew by the sex in the last two chapters because the storyline kept me on my toes throughout.

Also, is it weird that my birthday is also on 21st march?

ag2507ag2507about 10 years ago
One minor Sniggle

South London (nr. Streatham?) to Gatwick does not involve the M25 - well you drive over it on the M23 - which tends not to have the same slothful properties as the M25.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 10 years agoAuthor
Re minor sniggle

The way my wife and I get from our flat in Battersea to Gatwick is via our house in Caterham and then on to the A22 for the M25 J7 clockwise to the M23, which is, admittedly a complicated route, but that's the way we've always done it, it avoids most of the traffic blackspots, especially central Croydon, and it's the way we prefer; chacon a son gout...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nia

Laughed and cried all the way through, Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nia

I have to say i did rush through a lot of the sex because of the story line..it was very intriguing,exciting and suspenceful.

You are a very good writer.thank you for this and i hope you post more.

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Another of your great stories. LOVED IT!!

NOW.....that being said, I waiting for you to add to Lost Girl(hint hint hint)

SIGH..................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mum's vietnam husband

Was the one called mum married to her brother or did i misread an earlier chapter

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 9 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous 2/17/15 in answer to your question

Ahn, Nia's mum, was originally married to her older brother, Vienh, and they had a daughter, Nia's older sister, Hu'e (Bethany). He was killed, and the baby stolen and sold by the corrupt police captain to the Snakehead gang. Anh was smuggled by a neighbour to Vientiane, in Laos, where she met a missionary family, Jamie's grandparents and his birth mother, Laura. When they eventually came back to England, Anh came with them. Laura married James Morrison, and they had a son, Jamie, and when Laura died, she gave her son to Anh, her adopted sister, to bring up. Anh subsequently married Jamie's father, and she had a daughter with him, Nia. Bethany is Nia's half-sister, and Nia is Jamie's half-sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Great read man just like all of your stories. I like how you incorporate characters from all your stories into your other stories.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
A True Master of story telling

What an amazing story. From Drama to Suspense to Romance to Love . Shit you had it all . You are truly a gifted and brilliant writer what more can I say. 5 stars doesn't seem to be enough

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
One of your best...

Perhaps a tie with Shining Girl as my favorite of your stories. All I Ever Wanted as my 3rd. When you get it right, you really get it right. I hope you continue writing and posting your stories here. Thank you for providing me with so much enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Masterpiece

Oh this is getting boring.Another absolute masterpiece,it's such a pan when someone is this talanted.More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow...just wow

Dude, you are fuckin' awesome with a pen. Totally, utterly no less than completely awesome man.

Hey, you can probably take it all to next level awesome, just put in a bit less detail of cities and all, and tweak and ruffle, wet and warm the sex scenes a bit. There was a continuous monotony there. And by the way detailing like in 'All I Ever Wanted' is very good one, but not in this, like Paris scene or Canada scene and all.

All the all you are the one of two writers, to whom I always turn for some real humorous romantic top class story, with some wisdom and backbone. The other one being- 'leapyearguy'.

Keep posting new stuff man!!

Adios!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done, Sir

Come on man stop slacking and get some new work out. (j/k). I'm new to Literotica only found it this month and I spent the last few day/week reading almost all your work. I pretty much stop gaming (event stop playing fallout 4) and just spend my free time reading. As I have dyslexia I never read anything just for the enjoyment of it. keep you the great work

PalerobinPalerobinabout 8 years ago
Valleys deep. Mountains high.

What a fantastically well crafted story. Like others I laughed and cried through it. Loved the erotic stuff too! I hope you continue to enthrall us with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful touching story

I finished this story and I have to admit that I have a tear trickling down my cheek!

This was absolutely amazing work! I thank you for sharing your art and talent with us!

I look forward to reading more of your talented storytelling! Bravo!

Thank you for such a moving story...cheers!

Sincerely Glenn R Eskridge

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 8 years agoAuthor
More Nia & Jamie (and mum, Julie, Shelagh, and all the rest)

The sidebar story, 'Lost Girl: Julie's Story' has more of Nia and Jamie, woven into Julie and Mark's story, plus there's the conclusion of Darryl and Lena's story also told in the 'Big Girls Don't Cry' series, as Darryl and Julie are cousins, so you get the main characters from three story series' for the price of one!

oldguy32oldguy32over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Actually like this better for the story than the sex.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Another winner

loved it cause it ticked all my boxes(again) like you seem to keep doing with your writing.

Thank you

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
FANTASTIC

Couldn't quit reading. Loved this tremendously. Hope to read a lot more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write some more stories like this cannot get enough of them absolutely brilliant cannot wait for more of the same

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
Very good

Keep writing stories like that. Awesome

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Must agree with Kookaburra8 and RB1947

Ive read three of your stories now, the first being Shining Girl then All I Ever Wanted and now this Nia. All brilliantly written and all ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But I think Shining Girl is still my favourite but only just.

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
Expected

I read the comment of one of the other commenters. I can't say that one is better then another. Their all so outstanding that they could all be one long book with different chapters. Again this deserves a 10 or more. I've never been so consumed in reading a series of stories before. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Magnificent

The most talented author on the web.Magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful love story. I started reading and couldn't stop. by far in my top 5 stories I have read. Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's funny

After chapter 2 I skipped all the sex scenes and just read the story

cerabuscerabusalmost 5 years ago
wow

This really is one of the best stories I've read on here.

the author is amazing with his descriptions and the overall story ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Intubation procedure?

Am I missing something? Did one of the babies have a breathing problem? Why was s/he intubated?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Intubation procedure

Intubation is a standard procedure for newborns to clear their airway; the 'waah, waah!' a baby supposedly gives as it's born is for the movies only, most newborn babies' airways are impeded to a greater or lesser degree at birth (don't forget, until birth, the foetus is immersed in amniotic fluid, including the lungs), that's why doctors used to hold the newborn upside down and pat its back before the intubation process became a safe standard precaution

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Love story 3 over all story 5

I like other commenters skipped over the sex scenes to read the story. I liked the mysticism aspect of the Cham language and the Vietnam deities. I thought the family aspect of this story was amazingly done. I can understand Brittany's reaction. this was overall a well told story. 1 point of fact (doesn't really matter but...) there was no 'maid' of honor in this story at the end that was an oversight. Brittany was married that would make her the 'Matron' of honor not maid. This has no effect on the story, it's readability, or anything. It's just a thing I noticed so I thought I would bring it up so BB1958 could make note of it for future stories. Maid's of honor are single women, Matron's are married. Just helps with the correct continuity but like I said it doen't really matter.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 5 years agoAuthor
Maid of Honour

The term in the UK is synonymous with 'Matron of honour', but most women in the UK would balk at using that term, married or not; 'matronly' implies older, matured, not in the bloom of youth, something no woman I know would willingly admit to. My wife's maid of honour was a married girl, she picked the title, and she certainly didn't plump for the older-sounding role-description. Maybe in America it's the norm, in the UK no, not really.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 4 years ago
That’s a really sweet story

I loved it. And a happy ending. Sigh

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
A wonderful Story

Another one of your fabulous stories. Like many others I find myself skipping the sex to continue with the story. My wife is no real fan of erotic literature, but she does love your stories.

Now to pick another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I can only agree with the comment I just read your stories are great you don't need the sex to pad them out. Five stars for the story's not the unneeded sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too good for this website

Leave out some of the sex and tone it down -- what's left is a tender love/adventure story that deserves a wider audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. I have read a lot of your stories. keep up the awesome work.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Of course it raises questions about the recognition of their marriage in Britain. But I think that's a formality they've neglected.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should get away with if no one gets malicious. Remember, it may feel real but it's a story after all. An excellent one I might add. The author pulled us right in.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This series was fucking amazing, BB. I loved Nia and Jamie so much. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nia Ch. 04 Previous Part
Nia Series Info