Nic in the Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole saw tears in his eyes. I am an actress, she thought, I can do this and then I will leave.

"You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable." Andy said, knowing what a large favor he was asking.

"No," Nicole said, "it's fine. If it will help I will do it."

"Thanks so much." Andy said.

Nicole stood and took the step that had her at the door. She turned around and became Amanda.

"Oh Andy." Nicole said in Amanda's voice, and then she looked down. "I'm so sorry, I don't think you can ever forgive me."

Andy looked up and saw Amanda, not Nicole, on the verge of tears.

"No Manda," he said tenderly, "it's not your fault and I don't want you to blame yourself."

Andy was totally caught up in the charade, there was no Nicole now, just him and Amanda, at last.

"But Andy, I shouldn't have let him..." Nicole said sadly.

"Manda stop." Andy said forcefully. "Did you actually let him?" He asked.

"No I didn't." Nicole answered meekly. "But maybe I could have..."

"Stop." Andy demanded again. "Come here."

Nicole took the step to the table.

"Sit down Manda." Andy said gently.

Nicole sat, head down. Andy reached across the small table and lifted her chin.

"Don't you ever think about what you didn't do." Andy said, staring intently into her eyes. "You were given very little choice but what choice you did have you used in the best possible way."

Nicole smiled a small, hesitant smile. She was scared that this was getting too intense, but wanted to play this part to the best of her ability. With all their practicing she could talk like Amanda, she could move like Amanda but she did not know how Amanda would think. Nicole remembered she had thought she would have liked Amanda she knew Andy believed Amanda would have felt guilty, so she decided to play Amanda as Nicole would have expected a friend she had known at school to behave in this situation, the friend who seemed most like she believed Amanda to have been.

"That's better," Andy said, "I want to see you smile, I want you happy."

"I was so scared Andy," Nicole said, quiet, hesitant and emotional, "I thought you wouldn't want me any more..."

"I will always want you Manda." Andy said firmly.

"But after he..." Nicole whispered.

"Stop." Andy said, yet again. He reached across the table and took Nicole's hands into his.

"Did he hurt you physically?" He asked squeezing Nicole's hands.

"Not really, but..." Nicole answered.

"Did you enjoy what he did to you?" Andy asked, his face creased with concern.

"No," Nicole said, "he was so tiny I didn't feel much at all." Nicole had a fair idea of how to stroke the male ego, and hoped this was the right thing to say.

Andy smiled triumphantly.

"Good." Said Andy. "Do you remember what we discussed once and said we would not discuss again?" He asked. Andy was so engrossed in the role-play he expected the Amanda he had in front of him to know their entire history together.

"Um, yes?" Nicole said hesitantly, worried that there might be a question coming she could not answer.

"Well this is like that." Andy said. "Think of this as a man you met before you knew me, an episode in your life you want to forget."

"Really?" Nicole asked, seeing where he was going with this.

"It's over, Manda," Andy said, "It was bad at the time but we need to move on and put it behind us." He said with conviction.

"So you still love me?" Nicole asked the question she believed was at the heart of Andy's problem.

Andy looked at her. "I will always love you." He said to Nicole sincerely. Andy pulled her to him and kissed her.

Nicole wondered again how far she was going to let this go as Andy's tongue explored her mouth. She enjoyed the kiss and soon returned it with passion, some from playing the part of Amanda, and some from her own feelings, having mostly neglected her own desires and needs since the break up with Don. One of Andy's hands was on her back, drawing her closer across the table, and one was behind her head, adding power to the kiss. Nicole put her arms around Andy and they clung together, kissing passionately for what must have been minutes, but to both of them felt like hours.

They finally separated, only by inches, and stared into each other's eyes.

"Manda," Andy said hoarsely, "it's good to have you back."

Nicole looked into those intense dark eyes and felt feelings she had not felt for years.

"Andy," she said breathing heavily with desire, "there is not other place I would want to be."

Nicole thought seriously about the situation. Now is the time to stop this, he has had his closure and we are getting into dangerous territory. I should tell him now it's over and I need to leave.

But she didn't.

"I love you Sandy." Andy said.

Sandy, thought Nicole, the "in the mood" nickname. I should definitely stop this.

Chapter 19 – The other plays the one.

Andy stood up and moved beside the table. He pulled her up gently so she was standing in front of him and then they were kissing again, body to body, holding tight. Andy was about two inches taller than Nicole and the feeling of looking up to be kissed was unusual for her. Don had been shorter than her and before Don was so long ago. Nicole felt physical desire mounting as their bodies crushed together. They kissed intensely and Andy's hands fell to her buttocks, pulling them closer together at the most intimate point. Nicole could feel Andy was hard already and realized from the feeling that he might well be larger than any man she had known before.

I'm going to do this, she thought, I'm going to make love to a man I have only just met and whom I will never meet again. I'm doing it a little bit for him, but a lot for me. I deserve to be loved, and I want to be loved. Nicole's reluctance to give herself completely disappeared as they kissed deeply and they explored each other's bodies with their hands. The damage done in the break up from Don could be fixed, here tonight, she thought.

Andy broke the kiss and stared into loving eyes. "Sandy?" He asked.

"Be my superman." Nicole answered, and knew there was no stopping now.

Andy's hands went to the buttons at the back of Nicole's dress. In seconds they were undone and he reached around and pushed the material off her shoulders, the dress dropping to the floor. She stood there proud in a lacy white bra and pants set and Andy gasped.

"You know I love you in innocent white." He said.

Nicole took the opportunity to unbutton the drab prison shirt, she pushed it back and it too came off. Andy was fit, she thought, with a dusting of hair across his chest. His body was powerful from exercise and a life of physical labor.

Andy's hands had moved to the front of her bra and he squeezed and kneaded her breasts for a short time, then he ran his hands around Nicole's back to the catches, soon she felt the pressure release as it came undone. He slid it off and looked at her breasts. They stood proud, her nipples erect with desire. There were freckles across her chest and Nicole wondered for a moment if Amanda had the same. Could something that silly break the mood now? She hoped not.

Andy sighed with contentment. "You haven't changed a bit," he said, squeezing her chest with his hands. "I love you Sandy."

Nicole looked at him, her lust barely concealed. "I love you too." She said, fumbling with the button on his pants. It came undone, and she undid the zip, allowing his pants to fall to the floor.

Nicole gasped when she saw his cock straining at his underpants. It was huge and for a moment she was worried.

"Don't worry Sandy," Andy whispered, "you know I will be gentle."

"I know." Nicole said and pulled him to her. They hugged and kissed again, bare chest to bare chest and the desire in both of them grew further. Nicole saw the bed next to them and let herself fall onto it dragging Andy down on top of her. She felt his weight pin her down and felt his cock hard and firm against her mound.

"Mmmm." Nicole moaned in pleasure.

"I know what you want Sandy." Andy whispered in her ear.

"Then give it to me superman." Nicole said, ready to accept whatever he was offering.

Andy propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at her tenderly.

"First," he said, slowly kissing her throat, "I need to get you ready."

"Mmmm." Nicole moaned again as he kissed his way down to the point between her breasts, gently sucking at each step on the way down.

Andy kissed his way across Nicole's left breast, slowly working his way to her nipple. She felt the fire again as he drew the nipple into his mouth and sucked gently.

"Mmmm." Nicole was totally in his control, and loving the sensations he was creating in her.

Andy sucked her nipple until it was fully erect, proudly pointing toward the ceiling. Andy then moved slowly across to the other side and gave her other nipple the same treatment. At the same time his free hand was lightly stroking her through the thin material of her last piece of clothing. Nicole was massaging his shoulders firmly, feeling his muscles ripple as he moved his head, licking and sucking her breasts. Her panties were soaked as her excitement grew. She had no concerns about what would happen now, she just wanted it to happen soon before she exploded with desire.

Andy moved downward, his light kisses tickling her stomach slightly on the way. He stopped above her soaking wet panties.

"My, you are wet." He observed laconically.

"Do me." Nicole said, anticipating his next move.

Andy hooked his fingers in her panties and slowly pulled them down as Nicole lifted her hips to help. Her ginger pubic hair was quite thin and didn't hide what was under it. Andy pulled her panties off and moved back up to her mound. Nicole could feel his breath on her as he examined her from close up.

"Sandy, you are perfect." He said as he inhaled her aroma.

Nicole waited.

Andy sucked a lip in, and then gently nibbled from her leg to the edge of her slit.

"Mmmm." Nicole moaned at the unexpected placement of the expected, even anticipated, contact.

Andy continued to lap her juices up and nibble her lips, slowly moving up. Nicole gasped in pleasure as his tongue finally found the spot she needed it to find.

Andy started to lick slowly up her lips to her clit, just grazing it lightly then starting again. Nicole was feeling exquisite agony, she wanted him to get her off quickly, it had been months since she had last had sex and the frustration was almost overwhelming. But she waited and felt the slow build up, knowing that when she did cum it would be massive.

Andy's hand reached up between her legs and soon she felt his fingers lightly running up her slit following his tongue. The sensation was amazing and her moaning now was constant, her body writhing in pleasure. Slowly he inserted a finger into her, working it in slowly and allowing it to become totally lubricated. He did not just push it in and out, he also twisted it around creating even more sensations.

"So tight." Andy whispered, before resuming his licking and sucking.

Nicole was at a height of pleasure she had never experienced before. She moaned and wriggled as her climax slowly built. A second finger entered her, stretching her further, but she barely noticed, and eventually he just managed a third finger, with a lot of effort and patience.

Nicole felt the stretching of her hole as just another part of the build up. She knew she was going to come soon, the intensity of his tongue was increasing and his strokes into her body became stronger and firmer.

"Ooooh, yeah." Nicole moaned. "That's it, oh that's it."

Nicole was not a screamer, she was used to keeping sex quiet, because Don had not wanted the servants to hear them, but this time she was out of control.

When she came she screamed aloud. She screamed Andy's name, she screamed she was cumming she screamed things that only made sense as sounds, not as words. She had the best and most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Her body gripped Andy's fingers tight and her juices gushed out between them, soaking the bed.

Andy looked up at Nicole, his fingers still in her and slowly moving as her spasms died away. She was gasping for air as she wound down from the amazing experience. He still saw Amanda, and as such was not surprised with the squirting orgasm. Nicole was, she had only experienced that a couple of times, many years before. She was so overwhelmed that she never even wondered if this would put Andy off by showing she was not Amanda.

"Sandy, I have missed you so much." Andy said.

"Show me how much superman" Nicole gasped as she managed to raise enough energy to roll him off her onto his back.

Andy lay there smiling as she pulled his underpants down, struggling to get them off his cock, which, still hard, had stretched them way out of shape. Nicole went to crawl between his legs but he stopped her, indicating with actions that he wanted her to lie across his body in the sixty-nine position. She lay across his body and examined him up close. It was daunting. His cock was huge, eight to nine inches long she guessed, but it was the width that so amazing. Nicole put a hand to it and her fingers, long and slender as they were, could not even reach three quarters of the way around it. She knew she could reach around her wrist quite easily and the sheer size of the thing in front of her frightened her. He had been circumcised and the head looked huge, a mushroom shaped knob at the end.

Andy, meanwhile, was not idle. She felt his tongue start licking her wetness, lapping up the juices he had made her produce. Gently he lapped her, slowly and thoroughly, and Nicole felt the faint glimmer appear again.

She looked at the cock in front of her, and balancing on her elbows, most of her weight resting on him, she slowly stroked the length with both hands around it. She used her fingers to press into the tube underneath it as she stroked and was rewarded with some pre-cum appearing at the end. Without thinking Nicole licked it off. It was salty, but not unpleasant. Andy's cock twitched at the touch of her tongue and he moaned. Nicole could see he was very sensitive there and she continued the firm strokes with her hands and started gently licking the knob.

Andy was still licking her and occasionally entering her with his tongue. His breath tickled her sometimes and he blew gently on her asshole once in a while, a thing that gave her shivers of delight. She wondered briefly if he was going to want to fuck her ass but knew with the size of his cock and the very limited experience she had in that way it would be quite impossible.

His fingers slowly entered her again and she felt the pressure rise again. Nicole took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked. He moaned again and she tasted his pre-cum again. Her hands stroking firmly she sucked down as much of his cock as she could but it seemed to be so little.

It became a race, Nicole was trying to bring him off first but she knew it would need to be quick, as her own orgasm got closer. She sucked and stroked, building the intensity, moving faster and faster, stoking firmer and firmer and then finally she was rewarded as he bucked and squirted his cum into her mouth, gush after gush. She tried to swallow it all but there was just too much, too quick and thick streams ran down his shaft.

"Sandy," Andy gasped, "that was so intense." Then he went back to licking her. Nicole looked at his cock and realized it was still fully hard. She licked up his cum as well as she could, off his cock, off her hands and out of his pubic hair. Her feelings grew stronger and she sucked his head back into her mouth.

Nicole came again suddenly, her cries muffled, and her juices again flowing freely onto Andy's face.

They stopped for a moment, panting, and then Nicole heard Andy ask, "Now?"

"Now." She replied, not without some concern, but ready to try almost anything tonight. She rolled off Andy and he moved her into the center of the bed before positioning himself between her legs.

Nicole looked up at Andy, his face flushed with excitement and anticipation. She wondered briefly about a condom. There were diseases to consider, but what was the risk? He had been married and, she believed, faithful for a very long time. To ask would most likely break the mood they had created and that was the last thing she wanted to do, and she doubted he had one there anyway. Babies? Well that was another story. Nicole had gone off birth control after the short and unfulfilling fling she had had with a young actor to try to forget Don after the break up. They guy had just wanted her as a trophy, and had sold the story of their affair as soon as she had broken it off. She had fixed him by putting stories around the people "in the know" that she had dumped him because he was worse in bed than a man who was more interested in men. A second rate actor anyway, he didn't get much work after that.

Nicole had desperately wanted babies, but was concerned about the influence a father in this industry would have. Break ups were common and the children ended up spoilt by parental "bidding wars" for the kids love. Nicole wanted her children to have a real life. Sure, she thought, they do need a father, but not one who has the right to ruin their lives if the relationship fails under the stress of Hollywood. This fling with Andy could result in her getting pregnant and she would not care.

Nicole was also very impressed that Andy wanted her, not because she was Nicole, but because she looked like Amanda. He was making love to her as if she was his wife of many years and there was not first time hesitation or concern. She also knew from her mail that many men imagined she was the one there during sex with their wives and girlfriends, but she did not think any man had ever tried to imagine she was another woman when making love to her, well at least not since she became famous.

Diseases? No. Baby? Fine if it happens. Complications? None.

It had only taken a fraction of a second for the thoughts to pass through Nicole's head and now, decided, she looked into Andy's loving face.

"Make me fly, superman," she said with passion, a broad smile on her face, "take me to the clouds."

Andy returned the smile and reached down. He rubbed his cock up and down her soaking wet slit until it was as wet as he could make it. When he was ready, and she was ready, he positioned it at her entrance and slowly applied pressure. It was tight, much tighter than he remembered, but he had been kept away from Sandy for so long that she would no longer be used to any size, let alone his. He felt her stretching around his cock head as it moved very slowly into her. He continued to apply pressure until finally, with a pop, his head entered her.

"Oh my god." Nicole exclaimed, as she felt it open her wider than she had ever been opened before. The stretching sensation was painful, but there was an undertone of excitement. When her body got used to this, she was going to get the experience of a lifetime. Andy looked into her eyes with concern.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Just not used to it," Nicole breathed, "it's been a long time and I have to adjust."

Take your time." Andy said, smiling. He moved his head down to her body and once again took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked firmly and used his tongue to rub it and stroke it. After a minute or so he moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

Nicole had so many conflicting feelings. She still had some pain from the cock head stretching her open wide but again the sexual tension was rising.

"Go." She whispered, wanting this to progress. "Go gently."

Andy once again pressed forward, still sucking on her nipple. He gained a short distance and pulled back before pressing in the same distance again. The short strokes continued for a while, before he finally started lengthening them.