Nice Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was now in Dave's large hands, he held me tight enough to make me know he was in charge, but with enough give that I could move back when his thrusts became too much. "Good boy." He would mutter as he tried to get deeper and I let him, before pulling back for relief. "Good boy" he cooed as his hips moved faster, his hands gripping a bit tighter, his moans louder by the second. I hadn't really thought beyond taking him in my mouth, it had begun out of curiosity and being aroused by watching Brian fellate him, but now I was on my knees as Dave fucked my mouth and I feared he was getting close.

I tried to imagine what the photo would look like, Dave, standing, head back as he groaned, holding my head as I knelt with his cock in my mouth. He had pushed forward hard as he let out the moan and it distracted me. Then the shock of his cock pushing deep was replaced by the realisation that it wasn't just flesh filling my mouth, my senses swirled at the bitter taste in my mouth and the ammonia scent that swept up into my nose. Dave continued to push forward and so the only way to clear my mouth was to swallow and the thick liquid slid down my throat just as he moaned again and I felt the next stream fill me. I tried to think what Brian was seeing and not that I was swallowing another man's sperm as he was cumming into my mouth. My eyes flicked to the side to see Brian standing and watching, a broad smile on his face. Another load replaced the one I had swallowed and Dave moved his hips back slightly, his spunk now flooding over my tongue before he thrust forward again as he released more of his thick sperm into my mouth, causing my cheeks to bulge, the taste and smell almost overwhelming my senses. He held my head tight as he shuddered and I felt another trickle flow into my welcoming mouth as he sighed and groaned.

Brian caught the moment Dave's cock left my mouth, getting close enough to get all of the stiff penis in and my open mouth, a string of spit and sperm connecting the two as the organ left me, a smear of creamy semen running from the corner of my lips.

I sat back and gasped, still tasting the semen in my mouth and feeling it, thick and gloopy in my throat. Dave looked down at me. "Good boy." He said with a big smile.

"You look like you enjoyed that." Brian said, his eyes on my hard cock as I sat on the floor. "You need a release." he added and I nodded. "Lie back, young man." His voice was so warm I couldn't do anything other than what he asked.

I stretched out on the floor and both men looked down at me and smiled. Brian handed Dave the camera and then stood beside me, lowering himself down to kneel next to my hip, his hand gently stroking my hard cock that strained with each touch. God, I was so horny now! He moved quickly, or maybe I was just distracted by the strange surrounding and I jumped as his lips kissed the head of my cock. He was now bent over, his face close to my penis, his breath brushing over the sensitive skin. I tried not to think that it was an older man holding my cock, but I couldn't stop looking as he pulled the skin back and licked over the ridge of the head, my eyes flickering with the pleasure of his tongue. I stopped looking when his mouth enveloped the head of my cock as my eyes closed and my head rolled back, my moan and the camera click the only sounds in the sunlit room.

Dave was kneeling behind me to capture his lover taking my cock into his mouth, the first time I had been inside a man. I looked at the camera upside down as my head went back.

Brian sucked for a short time then stopped and I almost cried out in anguish as his mouth left me, my hips pushing up, begging for his warm mouth. He walked around me, surveying the scene, then knelt close to and just above my head. Dave had moved around to my feet and I had hoped he would now continue as my cock strained upward, hoping for relief. Then Brian moved forward, kneeling so that his cock was above my head, his arms either side of my waist. He lowered his body and his hard cock knocked against my face. Instinctively I kissed it as it brushed past my lips. He looked down and smiled as he shifted his hips to drag his shaft back and forth over my lips, my tongue darting out to lick him. He held himself up and angled his hips and the wet knob of his cock was just above my mouth. My lips parted and he lowered himself down to enter me, moaning with pleasure as my mouth accepted him.

It was an odd position, I had to tilt my head back slightly, but it worked and the second cock ever and today was now in my mouth. He moved his hips slightly to slide back and forth, but then pulled back. Now both my mouth and cock felt bereft!

He slid a small cushion under my neck as I let him adjust the positions and then he knelt over me again, my head tilting back easily with the neck support. I didn't need to open my lips, they were wide with joy as he leaned forward to take my cock into his mouth, my hips pushing up just as his pushed down, both of us groaning around the cock in their mouth as we filled the other. I heard a camera click, but I was lost now as I tried to get my cock deeper into the hot, wet hole that was enveloping it.

I saw something move, but my view was largely obscured by Brian's balls as they hung down, swaying as he moved his hips to fuck my mouth as I fucked his. It was Dave and the camera and inside I giggled at the strange angle of my view. Brian's shaved balls would swing and hit my face and I realised this position meant he was deep.

I wouldn't last long and I wanted to warn Brian, but my mouth was full. He was sliding deep, the angle of his entry meaning he was moving easily in and out of my mouth, leaving me as just a hole to fuck. The air was thick with the wet sounds as I slurped and his cock stirred my saliva, his own wet mouth gurgling as he took me. I could feel the flared head of his cock as it ran over my tongue and i curled the tip so it pressed on it as he slowly moved inside my mouth. I could taste his precum as it oozed from his cock and I gulped it down.

I pushed my hips up, my cock hard and tingling as Brian bobbed on me and I moaned, the sound muffled as my own mouth was full. I wanted to cum, needed to, desperately. I also wanted to make this last, but, as I took a big suck on the knob of his cock as he held it just inside my lips, I realised what I was doing and it got too much and I raised my hips higher. He responded by sliding his cock deep into my mouth and lowering his lips on my cock. My whole body shook as I groaned around his cock, almost screaming with pleasure as my shaft swelled with the cum rushing up to release it into the welcoming warmth of Brian's mouth and throat. He sucked harder and I thrust up again with another pulsing load. My eyes were watering as I shuddered and moaned, my head pinned down by Brian's hips and the cock filling my mouth, his hands on my thighs now as I jerked my body to unload into his mouth. He was still sucking me, swallowing each shot of my sperm, his tongue lapping it from my hole and I loved it.

He let me go from his mouth and my body slumped, spent. Then he raised up on his knees, and pulled out from my mouth before bending down and pressing his lips to mine, the taste of my semen on them. He knelt behind my head, looking down at me. "Feel better now, boy?" and I could only mumble an affirmative. "Good" he said and smiled as his hands went to my head and he moved forward. He tilted my head back and raised up on his knees again to aim his cock at my mouth and my lips parted and then spread as the wet head of his cock pushed them wide and that delicious velvet head of his cock stroked over my tongue. He pushed deep inside me and i felt his balls knocking onto my nose. Then he held my head and began to slide his cock back and forward, his swinging balls slapping me as he jerked his hips and fucked my mouth. I clamped my lips around him and hoped that he would finish soon as i reached my hands up to hold the back of his thighs, feeling his slightly flabby buttocks shaking with each push.

He didn't last much longer, his hips jerking faster as I tried to take him in my mouth, hands reaching to his belly to try and limit the dept of his thrust as he was carried away by the pleasure. His balls tightened towards his body and he held me tight, then pushed as he groaned and my throat was full of the thick liquid that he was shooting into me. I couldn't pull away and was still swallowing as he unloaded again, the spunk filling my mouth and the scent pouring into my sinuses and nostrils. I struggled to gulp it down and he shook and thrust again, but the third load was smaller and i could taste it before swallowing, slightly bitter, but not unpleasant. He held my head and twitched inside my mouth, hands gripping me tight to ensure all his seed was in me as I felt it pulse from his cock. I ran my tongue over the head and licked it direct from his hole as the final string was squeezed out. Slowly he pulled back and i let my tongue press down on his cock as he left me, licking him clean, all his sperm in my mouth, throat and, by now, belly. I gasped for air and the scent and taste of his semen swept around my head.

"Good boy." he said as he knelt behind me, breathing hard, his cock now softening and hanging down. I looked at him, still upside down and smiled. I didn't know what else to do,I was naked on his floor having just had a sixty nine with a man having previously fellated his lover. I was still slightly shocked.

"Thanks." was all I could think to say.

Both men stood and looked down at me and I turned to pull myself onto my knees and stand. Again, we all gathered and put an arm around the other, this time our cocks hung down, all three spent. Dave looked down. "You should shave" he said, reaching down to run his fingers through my curly pubic hair. "Your cock would look so beautiful if it was shaved." I had never really thought about it, I had trimmed it in the past, but had given up recently due to the lack of action.

"Maybe" I said, looking at the bare cocks of the other two and thinking that they did look very sexy.

"I would love to shave you." It was Brian now, fingers caressing my hairy balls as he spoke. "We could go upstairs and get those pubes off." He added, his fingers tugging playfully on the ones around my cock.

"All of them?" Was all I could reply with, my mind already spinning at the thought of this stranger with a sharp blade near my genitals.

"Oh yes, I would love to get you lovely and smooth so we can see that beautiful cock properly."

Before I knew it he was leading me up the stairs by the hand.

The bedroom was large, I glanced around to check out the place and there was another smaller room to the side and a bathroom next to that. Light flooded into the room from the large windows and lit the bed somewhat dramatically and my stomach did a few somersaults at wondering what I was doing here. Brian guided me to the side where an open door revealed an en-suite bathroom that was larger than my bedroom in my flat. In seconds I was seated on, what I thought, was a rather strange toilet seat, before realising the real toilet was next to me. I had never seen a real bidet before and I giggled when I realised what it was. Both men were chatting, but my nerves were drowning out the words. I looked up to see Brian with a tube of something and a razor blade, luckily one with various blades, so there was no chance of anything dangerous.

He knelt in front of me and gently pushed my knees apart before squirting a dollop from the tube onto his hand and then smearing the gel into my pubic area. He rubbed it around as the lather bubbled up to cover my hair.

"Last chance to save your pubes!" He joked as he moved the razor closer. I just laughed and watched as he slid the blades across the outer areas of the hairline. He dunked the blades into the water from the bidet the wash away the collection of hair and stroked the blades closer and closer to my genitals, smooth skin left behind as the razor did its work. My cock began to grow under his touch and the sensation of having someone shaving me and he softly blew onto the head as it stretched clear of my foreskin. He gently held my hardening shaft as he ran the blades down to clear the hairs from my cock, pulling the skin around the base to take away any hairs hidden there. Next he held my balls as he shaved them clean, the blades running over the skin held taut by his strong fingers as he moved my genitals around to make sure i was totally hairless. He asked me to move my hips forward and, naturally, I did so and he lowered himself down to run the razor over my, now exposed, perineum. Dave handed his lover a cloth and I was washed down before Brian ran his fingers over me to check for any areas that needed shaving. Despite my attempts at trying to ignore what was happening, or treating it as a rather strange medical routine, my cock was now rock hard and, for the first time since puberty hairless.. Brian leaned forward and gave the head a gentle kiss and I groaned loudly.

"You need some relief now, boy." He said, as his eyes gazed at his handiwork. "Would you like some relief?" That felt like the most stupid question ever at this point in time.

He gave me another quick wipe with the wet cloth, then took my hand and led me out of the bathroom and towards the bed. "Just lie down, I will get some balm to soothe you and help give some relief." Again, I did exactly what he said.

It felt slightly odd, lying on a strange bed with a newly shaved cock that was so hard it was almost painful and waiting for an older man to offer relief, but I really could do with another great blowjob and then, I figured, I could leave as we would all be done. I would deal with the memories of this day another time and decide if I wanted to get involved in any more "photography" projects with the pair again. My mind was still spinning with the events so far and, even though I had had fun, I was looking for a way out.

Dave still had the camera and got a close-up of my bald cock, the head swollen and red, leaking liquid and desperate for something to wrap around it. Then Brian came back with another tube of liquid and he knelt next to me on the bed and ran his hand over the newly shaved skin, the gel stinging slightly, but then cooling, the sensations making my cock swell even more. His fingers ran around my genitals, coating them in the balm. He cupped my balls to rub it it in and slid a finger under me, stroking my perineum until the tip rested on my anus, causing me to jump a little. He squirted some more onto his palm and then wrapped his fingers around the hard shaft, moving slowly to the head, the cool gel causing me to moan as he massaged it in. He shifted his knees, swinging one either side of my legs, his cock, now hard too, knocking against mine as he moved forward. He put more gel on his hand and then hooked his thumb around his cock as his fingers wrapped around my shaft, pressing the two swollen organs together and the gel smeared over us both as he moved his hips to rub against me. He smiled at me as he repeated the act and I felt powerless to resist such a lovely sensation.

"Do you want some relief, John?" The use of my name bringing me back into reality. My cock was so hard I could only think of how good it would be to ejaculate.

"Yes please." I whispered as I watched his hand stroke up and down our cocks.

"Good boy." He said, voice calm and reassuring.

He let go of his cock and gave mine one more rub with the gel and then he held it by the base. He rose up on his knees and my cock twitched at the sensations I thought were coming soon. Then he moved forward, his knees now next to my hips, his hand guiding my cock under his balls. He wiggled a bit and I could feel his skin on the tip of my cock. I didn't say a word. He moved my cock until it was held by his weight and reached around behind him, grabbing it again to adjust the position. I felt the tip of my cock slot into something and he sighed. He looked me straight in the eyes, his shining as he smiled.

"You need relief, John." He stated and he was totally correct.

"Yes, yes." I mumbled, still slightly unsure of what he was doing and wondering when he would turn around. Instead he started to sit back.

I felt some pressure on the head of my cock as he lowered his body, his hand still gripping the base of my cock to hold it in place. My penis was squashed slightly and I began to think that this was providing some pain, not relief, when I felt my hips rise slightly as the weight disappeared from the tip of my cock. At the same time Brian gasped. Then there was a heat around the head of my cock and a tightness despite the slick gel that had covered me. The grip slid over me and then grasped under the ridge of my head, squeezing the exposed skin over the top of my foreskin. Brian had closed his eyes, but they flickered open and stared at me again. He took his hand from my cock and placed both of them on the bed next to my chest. My cock was now held tight and I glanced between his spread legs to see it, hard and slick, sticking up, up into Brian. My brain finally worked out what was going on and I thought about saying something, my mouth opened, but words were replaced with groans as Brian lowered further, the tight grip now sliding down my cock until it squeezed the base while the hot, soft and tight skin of his anus held the length of my hard penis. We both let out growls of pleasure as he pressed down to make sure I was fully inside.

He lifted himself up after a few seconds, or was it minutes, I wasn't sure of anything now. I felt the cool air of the warm day on my shaft as his hot body let me go. I watched my cock appear as he rose, his own cock bobbing as he moved. I had never had anal with any of my girlfriends, despite me wanting it. Now my cock was in someone's rectum and I tried not to think that it was an older man who was taking me in his arse. He sat down again and my brain decided it didn't care, the sensation of the skin of his anal canal rippling over my swollen head was incredible, I could feel it slide over the ridge of my helmet as he moved up and down and his sphincter gripped my shaft tightly. I missed the grip around my head that a tight pussy had when you got deep, but this felt just as delicious as we began to move together and my stiff cock was massaged by his anus. I reached down and placed my hands on his hips and began to push up as he sat down, wanting to get further inside his rectum, my desires driven by my hard cock now, ignoring the body I was in, just wanting to be further in it, to go deeper, to bury my cock up inside this lovely wet, hot, welcoming hole.

"Good boy." Someone said, I was beyond caring who now.

Dave was taking photos, but I didn't really notice him, I was groaning now as I pushed up and Brian's body held me tight as we fucked. He put the camera over my chest, shooting down as Brian held himself up to expose my cock between his splayed legs. My eyes were closing with pleasure and also to try and ignore the visuals and prolong this pleasure. Fingers rested on the side of my face and guided me to turn. Dave was kneeling close, his cock flushed red with desire and trembling slightly next to my face. He moved his hips closer and I opened my lips to take him in as he stroked my face and slowly pushed his cock into my mouth.

I reached across to press my hand on his belly, limiting his movements as he started to slide in and out of my mouth, I was already breathing heavily from the fabulous sensations around my cock and his cock was making it hard to inhale.

I groaned loudly around the head of the cock in my mouth and that must have betrayed that I was close. A voice, this time I knew it was Brian said "you need relief, boy. Cum."