Nice Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to turn my head, I wanted to see him and I gasped as the cock left my mouth. I reached down and held Brian's hips tight as I pushed my own up and I let out a cry. I could feel the cum travel up my shaft as Brian's anus held me tight, it was beautifully painful and I closed my eyes and arched my body as I released inside an anus for the first time in my life. I thrust again and felt the hot sticky liquid from my first shot run over my head as I spurted into Brian's rectum again. I was gritting my teeth as I jerked and pushed to get my semen as far up into his bowels as I could and he groaned with each thrust and pulse inside him. When I couldn't push up, he sat back hard, wiggling to get the last of my sperm into his rectum as his anus squeezed my twitching cock. I opened my eyes and he was smiling broadly and breathing heavily. "Good boy." He panted and slowly began to rise.

My cock was softening and I slipped out of him as he lifted up. It was still hard enough to stay partly upright and I looked down to see the head smeared with sperm and lubricant, the skin red, all evidence I had been inside Brian's rectum, the first anus I had fucked.

Brian reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed some tissues and wipes and gently cleaned my cock, the wetness and chemicals causing me to hiss as it touched my sensitive skin. He then bent down to kiss the tip, his lips soft and warm.

He placed a knee between my leg as he continued to clean me, rubbing more balm into the shaved skin as he fussed over my spent cock. Then he was kneeling between my legs and I opened them to give him more room to work. "Good boy." He said as a hand gently encouraged me to spread wider. Brian's hand stroked me, the liquid soothing the skin and my tired cock, his fingers dipping down and knocking on my anus as I relaxed under his touch. He rubbed some of the liquid on his own cock, which was hard again, a droplet of clear liquid bubbling from the hole. His other hand slipped under a leg to raise it and my instincts helped by lifting it. Dave was now on the other side, one hand on the camera, the other pressing up on the other leg to raise that. I sighed contentedly as the stroked my skin, the post orgasmic bliss washing over me.

I looked down as Brian smiled at me, he was pushing one leg up as his lover held the other, exposing me totally for the camera that Dave pointed at my shaved genitals. Brian moved closer and placed his hard cock over my softening one as the camera clicked, Dave managing to operate it one-handed. I felt the cool liquid covered cock slide over my balls and slip under me just as both hands raised my legs higher and back towards me, bending me slightly.

I reached down and put my hands behind me knees as Brian stroked his cock over me and Dave got another photo of my shaved privates with his lover's cock on them. I was holding myself open for the camera and for their eyes.

I felt the cool gel on me, the cock it was on was sliding around over my skin until it found a hollow to rest in. I stared at Brian and he smiled that smile. I was sure I knew what he was doing, but, despite knowing that this was a step too far, I felt powerless to resist. I raised my head and looked down, his cock was shining with gel as he moved it over the skin under my balls. Deep inside I knew what was happening, but deep inside I wanted him deep inside.

"Good boy." His calm voice said as he pushed forward, the lubed tip of his cock pushing painfully onto my sphincter. I breathed deeply, still unable to say anything. "Good boy." whispered Dave as he stood next to the bed. and watched.

Brian pressed harder and the pressure on my anus was painful. The slick knob of his cock pushed onto my tight hole and the sphincter squeezed shut. "Good boy." He whispered and pain flooded through me as my virgin hole was stretched wide as the head of Brian's cock pushed into me and pulled me open. I let out a yell and Brian groaned with pleasure as my body gave into him and he slipped the tip of his cock into my anus.

He held still as I gasped for air. My sphincter was sore and painful as it was forced open. I panted and looked down at the old man who was between my open legs, I was still holding myself open for him to enter me and he had. He smiled again and pressed his hips and his lubed cock stretched my anal canal wide as he went balls deep up my arse as I let out a loud moan and his lover took photos of my deflowering.

Brian slipped his arms under my wide knees and leaned forward, my hands now free and I wrapped them round him as he lowered himself to press his lips to mine. As well as my arms, I wrapped my legs round him too as he slowly began to move his hips and slide his cock back and forth inside my aching anus.

I was still gasping as his lips touched mine and I sucked his tongue inside with lust as my body moved under his rocking hip motion. He was pushing forward and I moved my legs further back, bending to let him go deeper as he started to take longer strokes, his cock pulling my anal passage back as he withdrew and then causing me to gasp as it slid deep, spreading my anus wide. It was uncomfortable, it felt as if I needed to biggest shit ever, but it was totally delicious too as I felt his cock deep inside me, stroking my rectum as he pushed hard up inside.

He pulled his lips from mine and they were replaced by something else, I had been too lust fuelled to realised Dave was closer now and he pushed his cock towards me and the tip brushed over my lips. I opened my mouth instinctively and Brian did the same, placing his lips on mine as we both kissed the head of Dave's cock and each other. The head slipped into my mouth and I sucked and licked before it left me to enter the mouth of his lover and we took it in turns to kiss and suck the cock before Brian raised himself up on his hands to gaze down at me, his cock deep in my arse and sucking on his lover. He smiled that smile and his eyes flickered as he slid up and down inside me.

Dave pulled away to leave us fucking, taking photographs to capture the moment as Brian held my legs up to place on his shoulders as he thrust into me repeatedly. If I hadn't already shot two loads I would have cum again at the feeling of the cock sliding inside me. The pain was not fully gone, but the total pleasure had swamped it as I watched the older man looking down at his cock as it slid out and then back into my sphincter. He groaned deeply and placed his hands on my hips, bending forward again and taking me with him as my ankles rested on his shoulders.

"Good boy" he grunted as he fucked me, his eyes looking into mine. "Do you like it?" It seemed a silly question.

"Yes. Yes, I like it." seemed an equally silly answer.

"You like my cock in your arse, boy?" and I grunted my reply, but that wasn't good enough. "Do you like my cock in your arse, boy?" and it took a few deep breaths before I could say yes. Still, it wasn't good enough. "Tell me, boy, do you like my cock in your arse?"

"Yes. Yes, I like your cock in my arse." I said between our grunts.

"Good boy." He whispered. "This is your first?

I wasn't really in the mood to talk, but it was clearly something he liked. "Yes, This is my first."

"Tell me, boy. Tell me."

"Yes, this is the first cock in my arse. You are the first." I said over his groaning, which was getting louder.

"Good boy" he panted and then he rammed hard and I let out a cry as I felt him so deep, pressure filling my insides as he shuddered between my legs. He rammed hard again and the feeling inside me was almost painful as he filled me with sperm, each thrust forcing the liquid inside with his piston action, my groans now drowning out his as more semen was shot into my bowels. He shuddered and shook with one final long groan as he held me tight and released the last of his spunk to flood my, already full, rectum. As he opened his eyes, I reached up to stroke his face and we smiled at each other.

He stayed between my legs for a couple of minutes, just wiggling his hips as we both caught our breath. He smiled at me, hand stroking my legs that were still on him and I parted them, my ankles sliding down his arms and he hooked his hands under my knees to open me, looking down to see where his body was still inside me, staring at his conquest. "That looks great." He said as he admired our union.

I began to feel empty as he slid out, but I was also slightly scared it would be messy. I felt my sphincter still spread as he left the head of his cock in me as he wiped his shaft and my perineum. I blushed. "Sorry, it might be a bit dirty, I didn't really think..." I felt stupid trying to apologise, but also guilty for some reason.

"It's fine, boy. Pretty clean really and, anyway, worth it to take your brown cherry." Then I let out another loud gasp as he popped out of me, my anus throbbing with the pain and pleasure. I closed my eyes as Brian cleaned up his cock with the wipes and tissues and I felt the bed move as he stood up. When I looked he was staring at me, I still had my legs open wide and Dave moved to the end of the bed to take a photo of my recently fucked hole as I exposed myself.

He turned the handle on the camera to wind the film to the end and then handed it to Dave before looking back to me, his eyes settling between my open legs and then flicking to my face. He smiled. His smile wasn't as warm and seductive as Brian's, more of an assertive look.

"Turn around." He said.

And I did.

I rolled over on the bed and I felt a hand on my hip, fingers underneath guiding as I raised myself up onto my knees. I looked down, between my legs to see Dave's legs, his knee nudging against the inside of a leg and I opened wider for him. He placed one hand on the small of my back and I arched myself to raise my bottom slightly as something wet and slippery stroked around and then settled in the crack between my buttocks.

"Sloppy seconds." He said to Brian, who laughed and I looked around to see him winding the camera to prepare another roll of film. "Ready?" The word was for Brian, not me and when he said yes I felt pressure on my sphincter again. My eyes closing as Brian readied to take the photo. My yelp covering the sound of the shutter clicking.

Dave was bigger than Brian and it was uncomfortable as he pressed against me, my body resisting another intrusion into somewhere that had been, until very recently, exit only. I groaned, but didn't say stop, instead I pushed back towards him as his domed head, slick with lube eased the tight sphincter open and the pain tore through me. Despite having been recently opened, my anus really wasn't happy and Dave's thick cock stretched my sphincter wide as he pushed to get in. Then electric shot around my body as the cock popped into the entrance and I let out a mix of a cry and a moan of pleasure. He was in. The head of his cock was now stretching me open and he rested there for a second, his hands grabbing my hips to steady us both. Then he pushed and my head went back as I cried out, my inside stretched wide. He seemed to push my anal passage in as he slid deep and I felt completely stuffed.

When he began to slide out I believed that my bowels would follow, he pulled my rectum back with his swollen helmet and my anal passage felt scraped as he dragged his cock back.He held me tight and pushed again and I felt his body on my buttocks as he was fully inside. This wasn't enough and seconds later, after wiggling a couple of times to get deep, he rammed and my face was squashed into the pillow, the cover being sucked into my mouth as I gasped and sucked for air. I felt as I was impaled and I could feel the head of his cock flaring deep in me.

"You're right, he is tight." Brian laughed as his lover spoke. "Maybe I should have lubed the shaft, not just the head." Dave added. "Still, you pumped enough into this arse to make it wet." and Brian laughed again as I groaned as my intestines were being pulled from me by the retreating cock. The next time he slid in slowly and my cries were replaced with deep moans as my insides were slowly prised open by the older man's flesh, Sensing my pleasure, he repeated this for several minutes, each entry more delicious than the last until he pressed down hard and I wondered if the head of his cock would pop out of my mouth, so deep did he feel.

I managed to raise myself up, my face finally free of the pillow, resting on my elbows as Dave started a steady action behind, alternating the slow pushes with a sharp thrust now and then to knock the air from me. I looked between my legs as he thrust in and out and saw my cock, almost hard, but still drained from earlier, swinging back and forth, a string of clear liquid splashing from it as my body rocked,

More thrusts and I could feel him so deep now. The sounds of our bodies slapping mixed with grunts and moans as well as the slurp of his cock sliding in and out of my anus. It seems I was proving the lubricant now and as his cock slid easier inside my guts, so his speed increased and more hard thrusts knocked my face back into the pillow.

"Good boy" whispered Brian as he stretched a leg over my head to sit above me, his hand reaching under my chin to raise me up and guide me to his lap. He was soft and I wasn't sure what to do, so rested my head on the inside of his thigh as I rocked back and forth from the fucking his lover was giving me. He took his soft cock and pushed it towards me. My eyes were half closed with ecstasy, but I looked up at him. "Good boy" he cooed and his thumb went to my lower lip and opened me, the other hand guiding my head down so that I took him in my mouth.

I was knocked forward, the whole of Brian's flaccid cock forced into my mouth as Dave hammered into me, my moans muffled on his lover's groin. He slowed his pace so that I could enjoy them both ends of me, swirling my tongue around the fleshy helmet of Brian as Dave wiggled to move his in my rectum. I wondered if he could feel Brian's sperm in there, sticky and hot on the end of his cock as he fucked me. It was hard not to enjoy this experience as the thick cock slid around inside my body, his partner stroking my hair as i sucked on his flaccid cock and I felt my body shudder and i stopped sucking to look down, the clear liquid that had run from my cock was now creamy white as I orgasmed while Dave fucked me.

I groaned as Brian caressed me and my open lips were soon filled with his cock again as the semen ran from me. Minutes later and the cock was forced out of my mouth as I was shaken by Dave, he held my hips tight as he rammed into me. My mind was a fog now, I hoped he was near, I had tried to turn off, to let them do what they wanted, but the pleasure was too great at times. Now, my anus was sore and my inside hurt from the pistoning of the cock, it's girth stretching my sphincter to the point of pain. The growl from Dave snapped me back fully and I felt that pressure again, the pressure of liquid being forced into my bowels as he ejaculated deep up me, his seed joining his lover's from earlier. He smashed his cock up me when he had his second spurt and I cried out as his lover cradled my head in his lap, my face pressed to his shaven cock as more sperm filled me. Again he rammed, this time holding tight as he pressed hard against me, the spunk now somewhere near my colon from the force of his thrusts and the amount he was shooting. He jerked and shuddered as he grunted and then it went quiet.

Luckily he went soft before he tried to withdraw, but it still felt strange as his cock dragged down my anal walls and popped out of my sore hole. I stayed on my knees as Brian lifted his leg over my head to leave me and join his lover, both men staring at my used sphincter, before reaching for the camera. I heard the shutter go several times. I didn't care now, I just pressed my face to the pillow and tried to relax and ignore the pain from my anus.

Slowly, I managed to get up. They had left me alone, gone to clean up in the bathroom and then heading downstairs. I sat on the edge of the bed. Next to me was the camera and several rolls of film, more than I had bought with me. As I looked at them, the paper seal stuck fast and the word "Exposed" visible on each, Brian wandered in and sensed my confusion.

"Oh yeah, we found some old film the other day, so had it ready in case today went well." He explained as I twirled a roll around in my fingers. "I think it went well." he chuckled.

"What happens now?"

"Well, you can develop them and email me the scans. Be nice to see how they came out."

I looked at the films and then picked up the camera.

"That's yours." He said. "I still have a few other cameras to play with in the attic."

"Thanks" was all I could say. My mind was spinning. Had they planned this whole thing? Had I planned it?

I went to stand and my head span for real. My legs ached too and my insides, well, they felt very weird without something rammed in them.

Brian reached for me and held me as I recovered. His hand stroking my back. I looked in his eyes to say thanks and he leaned forward, our lips meeting and opening as his tongue flicked over mine.

We were all too tired for more than a kiss and, besides, I needed to go. I looked around for my clothes, remembering they were removed downstairs and headed down. naked, holding the films and camera. Dave was in the chair again, his robe was on, but open and his soft cock lay on his upper thigh.

"Hello boy" he chuckled as I entered, my eyes darting around for my clothes and also to look at his cock again.

I found my shirt and trousers, but my underpants were missing and I looked around in confusion. "We're keeping those" Dave muttered.

"Huh?" I turned to look at him, wondering if he meant the films and camera, maybe Brian had got it wrong.

"Your underwear. We're keeping those. As a souvenir. Also, it means you have to walk home with our spunk leaking from you with no pants on." and he laughed, his tight belly shaking and his cock wobbling on his leg.

I dressed and prepared to leave, realising what he said was true as I felt a dampness in my jeans as their semen began to find its way out.

Brian stood by the door as I left, grabbing another quick kiss., my hand sliding down to caress his naked, rounded belly and almost going into the waistband of his trousers, but he laughed and stepped back.

He looked down to my hands. "Nice camera." he said with a smile.