Nice Day for a Drive

Story Info
Naked and unafraid during a drive in the country.
2.2k words
4.27
18.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racontica
Racontica
171 Followers

The Maserati sped up the mountain pass, hugging the single lane of the winding hillside drive. The driver had both hands on the wheel, his eyes scanning the road with a measured precision of an experienced motorist. A slight smile crossed his face.

His passenger's head bobbed in his lap, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. With one hand pressing down on the base of his member, her lips devoured the length of his rod and her tongue flicked over his sensitive head every time she came up for air.

Her enthusiasm, combined with her skill, quickly brought him to orgasm. With his eyes never leaving the road, he shot his load into her eager mouth. She kept him inside of her until his cock's spasms ceased and he shifted his weight backward, sinking just slightly into his seat.

With a plop she released his now flaccid unit, tucked it away, and zipped him back up.

He gave her a look, and noticed a stray fleck of cum on her chin. With his right hand he reached across to the passenger seat, cupping her chin with his palm. He brushed his thumb across the droplet and shifted it into her mouth. She smiled and sucked on his thumb with a hunger, swallowing the remnant of his seed.

She was a feral one, dressed to kill in just a black cocktail dress and matching black g-string.

"Mmm," she mused. "I think it's time I took off these."

A curious look crossed his face as she shifted in the seat to raise her dress. She hooked her thumbs into the strings of her underwear and pulled them down, tucking them into the console's cup holder.

As he struggled to keep his attention focused on the road, she reclined the seat halfway, laid back, and propped her left foot on the console. The hem of the dress fell to her stomach as she did so, exposing the pink folds of her shaved pussy.

"I see what you're up to," he grinned. "And if you're going to warm up with that, might as well add this to the mix."

He reached up to her neck and slipped the spaghetti straps of the black dress from her shoulders. She caught on instantly and pulled down on the front of her dress, exposing her pert breasts and pink nipples to the Maserati's air conditioning. The dress was now bunched at her waist, looking more like a lacy belt than a respectable garment.

She looked at him with a wild hunger in her eyes. The air became dank with the smell of her sex. He made eye contact with her as his fingertip traced a circle on her breast, leaving a trail of goosebumps in it's wake.

His finger moved closer to the center of her breast, and her nipple stiffened in the cool air. When his fingertip reached her areola, he began to circle it with the lightest touch, and a sigh escaped her lips. He then brushed lightly against her nipple with his index finger, and she sighed and giggled while observing his work. He playfully batted the nipple back and forth and she squirmed beneath his hand, her sighs and moans growing in intensity.

He visited her other breast and offered it the same treatment, and soon both her nipples stood proudly at attention, hard enough to cut glass, the pink areolae dotted with goosebumps.

"You should just lose the dress," he suggested. She arched an eyebrow and shimmied the fabric down her legs and onto the floor. She now sat completely naked in the passenger seat.

She shifted her foot on the console to spread her legs farther apart and reached down to massage her clit with her right hand. Her pussy was sticky with lubrication, and she massaged that into her pearl, rolling it around with her index and middle fingers. She brought her left hand up and grabbed hold of the headrest, tucking her head toward her left bicep and closing her eyes while she pleasured herself.

"Ok, we're here," he announced. The car braked to a halt on a gravel parking lot of some kind.

She opened her eyes, stopped masturbating, and looked out the window. They were in a small deserted parking area at a trail head of some kind. The trees hung thickly overhead. A lone trail meandered off into the woods.

"Oh," she replied, sitting up. "Here" was supposed to be a cocktail party with friends. "Where are we?"

"Small detour," he said. "You're such an enthusiast for putting yourself out there that I thought we could amuse ourselves before we pay your pals a visit."

"Ok," she replied, reaching down the floor for her dress. "I'm game for whatever you have in mind."

He had no doubt about that. She was a wildcat, almost too much for him to handle. Almost. What he had in mind was something that might test even her limits.

"Leave that," he said of her dress as he opened his door and got out of the car. He walked around to the back and opened the trunk, then proceeded to her side and opened her door. In his hand he held a pair of hiking sandals, which he proffered in her direction.

She hesitated. They were an adventurous couple, and it was not her first time fucking around in the car, but that was in the car. It was like being in a bubble, out in the world yet still safely tucked away. This was different, she suddenly felt exposed. The cool caress of the AC was replaced by the more turbulent breeze of warm air that wafted from the afternoon sky. She looked up at him, her expression conveying the million thoughts racing through her head.

He nodded reassuringly at her. She took the sandals and slipped them onto her bare feet. When she emerged from the Maserati, she crossed her arms over her breasts and glanced hesitantly around. They were surrounded by forest. Other than the road they used to get there, she saw no signs of civilization.

"Follow me," he said, holding out his hand. She took it.

As they walked into the woods, she became filled with trepidation. Each step was one step further from the safety of her dress and the car, a step further into vulnerability and danger. Yet the feel of the wind on her skin excited her. The mystery of his intent intrigued her. And her prior masturbatory ministrations had certainly aroused her, something that in her experience did not diminish with trepidation.

The path took them uphill, through a rather dense forest filled with undergrowth. At the top of the rise, the forest diminished into a clearing, and as they crested the rise, the clearing revealed itself to overlook the entire city. Far below and around them, the valley was filled with the hustle and bustle of over a million people as they went about their day, driving to and from work, tending to their yards, visiting their friends and relatives, and doing what people were wont to do.

Her eyes grew wide. Despite their distance from any of the people below, she never felt more exposed. She instinctively crossed her arms over her breasts.

"Here," he said from nearby. He was standing next to a rock big enough to picnic on, his hand resting on the slightly sloped surface.

She sauntered over, glancing to the cityscape as she approached him. When she got to the rock she hopped on, her trepidation beginning to ebb. She left one leg dangling over its edge and brought the other to her chest, her arms wrapped around it and her chin resting on her knee.

His gaze was fixed squarely on her pussy, juices glistening on her flowery lips in the light of the afternoon sun.

She could see where his attention was directed and leaned back on the rock, resting on her elbows. His attention did not waver, so she brought her dangling leg up onto the rock and spread them both far apart. Her pussy opened up as she did so, her clit emerging from her folds. From her perspective, it looked as if she was birthing the entire city that spread out before her in the valley.

He moved in front of her and fell to his knees. With a hand placed on each of her thighs, he leaned in and ran his tongue up her slit from her a-spot to her sensitive pearl. She threw her head back and groaned with delight at the sensation.

He took another big lick of her from stem to stern, then wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking it into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. Her hand found the back of his head and held him there while his tongue did its work.

As her arousal built, she began to grind her hips in a slow and steady motion. He released her clit from between his lips, matched his tongue to her motion, and lapped at her.

Voices emerged in the distance, and she turned in shock just in time to see another couple emerge from the woods. They were an older couple, dressed as casual hikers in outdoorsy t-shirts and baseball caps. One of them caught sight of her, and quickly turned to face the other. She saw them confer briefly and hastily retreat back into the trees.

She was surprised that she didn't react stronger when she saw the couple. In fact, she hadn't even twitched, and he continued lapping at her pussy, completely unaware that anyone had ever come by. As he continued his work she could feel the orgasm brewing, desire fluttering in her stomach and chest, electricity radiating between her clit and her nipples.

Before she could cum, however, he stood up, and she could see from the bulge pressing against his pants that he was hard again. Needing no encouragement, she pulled his cock from the zipper of his trousers and engulfed it with her mouth. She savored the taste of him on her tongue, the feel of him filling her mouth, the smell of his musk in her nose as she swallowed the length of him.

He pushed gently on her shoulder and she took his cock in her hand, stroking it slowly as she rolled onto her stomach and arched her ass in the air. He took a step forward and rubbed his cock head against her slit, massaging her clit with it for a moment before slipping it between her folds and penetrating her with the head.

"Ohhh," she groaned as he slipped inside. He put a hand on her waist and pulled her toward him, impaling her on his full length. Then he began to fuck her slowly. With his free hand he reached around and rubbed at the sensitive nub of her clit, drawing tantalizing circles on it with his fingertip.

She squirmed beneath him, and he quickened his pace. He moved his one hand from her waist to her head, burying his fingers in her hair and grabbing hold of her shoulder to keep her near as he thrust faster.

With a flourish he withdrew both his cock from her pussy and his finger from her clit. She turned to face him and he gently guided her onto her back. He threw each of her legs onto his respective shoulders and thrust inside of her once more, drilling his cock into her with ferocity. Each time his cock sheathed itself to the hilt his pubic bone slapped against her clit, sending an arc of sensation through her body. As he quickened his pace she could feel her orgasm getting closer.

He quickened his pace as he sawed in and out, ravaging her slit with impunity. Her lips formed an O, she locked eyes with him, and gasped as the first wave of orgasm began to roll over her.

His pace didn't let up, the impact on her clit coming quicker and quicker. Stars exploded behind her eyes and the orgasm washed across her entire being. His continued pumping extended the waves of pleasure as she came, but as the flood receded, she opened her eyes to see the city in the distance.

He withdrew from her. His breath was ragged and quick, his cock pulsing and rampant. She fell to her knees before him, taking him into her mouth again. She licked her musky juices from him and then switched to devouring him with long, fast strokes. He put a hand on the back of her head as she worked, and very soon she could feel him tense, followed by the jets of sperm shooting into her throat.

###

They strolled back down the path to the car, both of them spent. Though she was still naked, she had grown more comfortable. Perhaps it was fucking with the city sprawled out like a matte painting before them. Perhaps it was the couple who saw them. Or perhaps it was just her carnal appetite expanding, and it always did when they were together.

In almost no time they were back at the car. Well, they were back in the parking area anyway.

The Maserati was gone.

Looking down, she saw the tire tracks from their arrival, as well as tracks reversing back out.

"Somebody stole the car," she scolded.

She crossed her arms over her breasts and glared at him.

Racontica
Racontica
171 Followers