Nice Day for a Ride

Story Info
I take my submissive girlfriend for a ride in the mountains.
2.8k words
4.54
13.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Note: My stories all revolve around my husband Mark, myself, and our social circle which is fairly large. HOT SEX and BDSM are the main ingredients. It's the life we live and the life we love. I love to weave fantasy and reality into one. Parts of my stories are real and parts are my fantasies. That's the fun for me when I write.

NICE DAY FOR A RIDE

By Sherry DeAnn

My husband Mark jumped on his bike and took off for work. He owns a construction Company and makes big bucks which leaves me on my own quite often. Although I'm always in his control. He is my husband and owner. I am his wife and slave. So if he told me to kneel in the corner all day I would do it but he enjoys allowing me to do things other, 'normal', wives would not be allowed to do. Today is one of those days.

It was a nice day for a ride so I decided I'd take my own Harley out too.

My bike started life as a new Harley Forty Eight Sportster but a friend of Mark's who owns a custom bike shop rebuilt it from the frame up and there's quite a story behind this motorcycle.

The price of my bike was 32 hours of my slavery to Master Nick, the owner of the bike shop but it turned out to be a lot more than the four 8hr Sunday's that I thought it would be...... (See ' My very first Time ' parts 1 to 5 ).

I named her 'Moon' and she's beautiful. Orange paint with yellow ghost flames, and an air brushed erotic image of me wearing a collar on my knees on the top of the small gas tank. She also has mini ape bars which fit me perfect and a P-pad and sissy bar so I can haul a passenger too, although I usually ride solo. Very old school styling with lots of chrome.

She's show bike worthy and gets lot's of looks when I ride her and I fucking earned her too. Mark could have just bought 'Moon' for me but I wouldn't love her like I do if I hadn't put out so much of myself to get her.

Today I was in the mood for a passenger and I had only one in mind. Kristy, Suzy's younger sister.

( See 'DeAnn Tells Mark about Suzy's Sister' ).

Mark had called Robert last night and asked If "DeAnn could have Kristy for a couple days?"

The answer was Yes and she was due to arrive at our house anytime now. What a wonderful husband I have. He set this up for me and I was totally excited about today. Of course, K and me would be there waiting for my dominant hunk when he got home tonight but until then, she was all mine.

Kristy is Korean, and a total babe. We're both like 5 feet tall and she has long, straight black hair that is so fucking sexy.

I have long straight blonde hair and I think the contrast between us is totally hot. She's also Submissive, and Bi, and we have a very special connection between us that started the very first time I met her.

I'm normally a submissive too and Kristy is pretty much the only one I am a Domina with and that's a big part of our special connection. I submit to Suzy, Kristy's sister and her husband Robert. ( See 'DeAnn's submissive weekend, parts 1 to 6 ) when my husband allows it but with K I get to be in charge and that's intoxicating for me.

I had my Harley warming up as K pulled her car into the driveway. She bounced out with a big smile and hugged me tight. Then gave me a big, wet kiss.

She was dressed to ride. Sexy boots, tight jeans, and no top, just a black chopper bra that lifted and revealed her small but sexy tits, and of course her black leather jacket.

I backed my bike out of the garage and hit the door closer button on my handle bars. As the big door rolled down K swung up behind me and we blasted down the street heading for the nearby mountains.

I took us through the curves as we climbed up higher and as we got close to the turn off road I pulled in to gas up my small bobber tank. It seemed like everybody in the gas station stopped what they were doing to stare at us. Cool. I knew we looked fucking hot together and I enjoyed the attention.

Okay, Tank full and back on the road.

We turned off onto a side road and in no time I dropped my kickstand and killed the motor. We were parked in a grassy meadow that had a small creek flowing through it. It was a beautiful spot and Mark had brought me here many times and many times I had knelt in front of him as he sat side ways on his bike and I sucked his big dick. I love this spot and I wanted to share it with Kristy.

I swung off the Harley and K got off also commenting on the beauty of the meadow. I had a blanket rolled up and secured to my mini apes and I told K to get it and spread it out but be careful of the bottle of wine in there.

She smiled at me and said, "Yes Miss D".

I got a big aluminum tent peg and a 6 foot chain dog leash from my saddlebags then pushed the peg into the soft earth next to our blanket and drove it deep with a rock.

K knelt down with the wine and 2 glasses and filled them up. I patted the spot next to where i was sitting she moved over to me.

We clinked glasses and I made a toast " To a beautiful and romantic day filled with great sex."

Then I leaned over and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. Lots of tongue and spit swapping.

Finally we came up for air and we took off our leather jackets and got more comfortable. The sun felt good. I was not wearing anything under my jacket and my big tits were ready for some attention.

I unhooked Kristy's bra and removed it then I pulled her face down, in between my tits and without a word she started licking and kissing my boobs.

I have large, gold plated safety pins through my nipples( Compliments of Master Nick) and I reached down and removed them so she could suck my tits with her very talented mouth. She got busy and I laid back on our blanket in total bliss. She climbed up on me and took a tit in each hand and started sucking and biting my nipples until I was moaning and wiggling under her. Fuck I love having my nipples worked over. That really fires me up.

I undid my belt and wiggled my pants down over my boots. Guess what? No panties. Kristy slid down to my shaved pussy and gave me what I yearned for.

I pulled my knees up and grabbed her by the hair and pushed her face deep into my wet pussy and K used her mouth to worship my cunt. She got on to my 'G' spot and stayed there as I bucked my hips and let loose with several loud moans. I held onto her until I had cum 3 times and then I loosened my grip on her long hair and she licked and kissed me for a bit longer as I closed my eyes and just laid back totally limp.

Finally I sat up and attached my leash to the tent peg and the other end I clipped onto Kristy's collar. I looked at her and said, "I'm not going to give you back baby."

She said, "I'm way good with that Miss D".

Then she smiled and said, "More wine Mistress?"

After finishing our second glass of wine I reached over to my jacket and took some handcuffs out then cuffed K's wrists behind her. She looked like a wet dream sitting there all staked out on my leash and hands restrained behind her. I pulled her panties down and threw them on top of our jackets. She too was totally shaved the way most of the subs in our group were.

I had a bottle of lotion and squirted it all over her until it was running down her body. Then I started rubbing it in. My hands slid all over her and eventually she was shiny and slick and smelled like Strawberry's. Editable sex lotion.

I spent the next 10 minutes licking her all over. Savoring the wonderful Strawberry taste. Then I let her lick and suck my hands and fingers. She was wearing slut red lipstick and it was so hot watching those lips suck my fingers.

After awhile I blindfolded her and stuffed her panties into her mouth, rolled her over onto her belly and gave her a sound spanking. She started making noises with each slap and her butt was now very red.

Her heavy breathing and the muffled noises she was making were just turning me on all the more. For once I was in charge and I was enjoying it.

So the spanking continued until my hand was as red as her ass. Then I stopped and rolled her over again.

I ran my hand down onto her slick pussy and slipped a couple fingers into her. My thumb found her clit and I started really working her.

She looked so sexy cuffed, gagged and blindfolded. I had her right where I wanted her and she was loving it.

K was wiggling her hips and I suddenly pulled my hand back and smacked her on her cunt. She took a sudden deep breath and moaned loudly around the panties in her mouth.

I then slapped her across the face and she couldn't see my slaps coming so instead of hitting her on her pussy again I gave her another slap on the face.

She was moaning and nodding her head, 'Yes". So I hit her again across the face.

She was making soft, little sounds like a captured wild animal and damn was she a turn-on for me.

I grabbed her around her thighs and enthusiastically went down on her. Her sweet pussy tasted so good. K was groaning and moaning and wiggling so much I just couldn't stop. Once I brought her to her second orgasm I came up for air. That's when I noticed a strange man standing near us and watching intently.

I grabbed my jacket and put it on. Not worried about covering up but because I wanted access to the Glock 26 I carried in my inside jacket pocket.

The man appeared to be in his 60's, just out hiking. He spoke saying, "I'm so sorry to have interrupted your play. I just happened to stumble onto this spot. My name is Jeff and damn, I recognize you from the internet. Your Sherry DeAnn, aren't you, and Moon? I don't recognize your lady friend but damn, she sure is hot too."

He seemed friendly enough so I replied, "Yes, I am. I mostly go by DeAnn these days."

I took the blindfold and the gag off Kristy and she quickly looked over at Jeff to see who had invaded our privacy.

I left her cuffed and the hiker said, "Man, would it be alright if I take a few photos of you two? My buddies won't believe this when I get back?"

"Sure. We'd be happy to let you join our little party Jeff." When I said that he really looked surprised, "Not sure what you mean, 'Join'?"

I smiled and said, "My girlfriend's name is Kristy and you can take all the photos of her that you want. Come on over."

Jeff said, "Oh hell yeah, I want."

So he started walking around K and snapping photos like she was gonna disappear if he didn't act fast.

I walked on over and Jeff stepped back. I stood, legs apart with my pussy in K's face and said, "Worship me Slave."

Kristy starting eating me up and Jeff looked like he was going to have a stroke as he watched.

I looked at him for a couple seconds and said, "If ya want to, feel free to take some more photo's Jeff?"

He didn't need a second invite and got busy shooting both of us with his camera. He got lot's of photos before I told him, "It's okay if you want to jack off while you watch us?"

He quickly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. Out came his cock and he was very hard and pretty hung too.

As K licked my pussy and Jeff stroked his cock I said, "IF you'd like to shoot your load onto Kristy's tits, it'd be okay?"

I no sooner said that and Jeff exploded. He shot a big load onto the dirt.

He said, "Shit. When you said that I couldn't hold back. Damn you two are fine looking gals."

I smiled devilish at him and said, "Think you could go again if Kristy licks your balls?"

He moved over to K as quick as he could with his pants still around his ankles and I moved back telling K "Make him smile my little slut."

She was up on her knees as Jeff stood before her and she eagerly took his cock into her mouth. Her hands were still cuffed behind her. That fucking guy was instantly hard again. I thought damn, for his age he's a stud.

Jeff grabbed two hands full of K's hair and pumped her face. She has super hot oral talents and Jeff was lucky he'd shot his first load into the dirt because he was lasting much longer this time around.

I walked over, picked up his camera and took some pics of him face fucking Kristy. Trophies for him.

Pretty soon he groaned loudly and blasted his load into K's mouth. Like a good girl she sucked it up. Every last drop and then Jeff kinda went down onto his hands and knees. He seemed to be spent so I decided to make him another offer, just for fun, I told him, "IF you can get it up again, would you like to fuck me Jeff?"

"Oh Yeah, I would love to fuck you DeAnn." Then he came over to where I was standing and still on his knees he started licking my inner thighs and then my pussy.

I stood there with my feet apart running my hands through his hair as he licked and sucked me. Then I suddenly dropped down onto my knees and grabbed him by the balls and started kissing him on the mouth. We swapped spit for a couple minutes and his cock grew into a hard, beautiful thing again.

I said, "Well now. A deal is a deal." Then I laid back and wrapped my legs around his waist and he leaned forward and inserted that hard cock deep into me.

He started pumping me and shit it felt good. He grabbed one of my tits in his left hand and squeezed as his hips ground against mine.

He started breathing heavy, sweat broke out on his forehead and just as I started to worry he might pass out, he swelled inside me and shot his load. I was already climaxing and making loud moans as his jizz filled me up.

I guess all that hiking paid off. He was in pretty good shape for his age and I felt good giving him, no doubt, the most memorable day he'd ever had on the trail?

I still had my legs wrapped around him and finally I got back onto my feet and then took the cuffs off K.

I picked up Jeff's camera and handed it to him telling him, "What a great afternoon baby. Maybe we'll run across each other again sometime?"

He gave me his phone number before he walked away but I didn't offer him mine.

It was about time to get on home so we packed 'Moon' and headed out.

We got home and had just enough time to shower and put on something sexy for Mark.

I heard his bike roll into the garage and I told Kristy, "We need to be extra submissive tonight. Maybe he can work something out with Robert that will allow you to stay here? I hope?"

K said, "As always, Whatever he wants Mistress."

Then my big hunk opened the door and found both of us kneeling and offering our leashes up to him.

He looked at us and said, "Okay, what's up here sluts?"

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers