All Comments on 'Nice Guy Pt. 03'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 617 Comments (Page 2)
cyrilliccyrillicover 12 years ago
Not a dream then

I was so sure that the story would end up with someone awakening from a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lost all respect for Gail

She found a man, but lets his slut of an ex-wife back into the picture? And then she starts sleeping with her? Really stupid and pathetic.

The author is another one of these people who thinks married women should be allowed to slut it up, and expect their loving husbands to just wait for them and take them back with open arms. Its just another cuckold story, only less blatant. Jan saw the video of Robert and was still defending the bastard. Just sad, but also typical. Women today have no morals, and are only concerned with themselves. Its why divorce laws in Western nations will never be made fair. Women will tut-tut and say how sad that men get destroyed by the system, but will never fight to change it, because they want it in place if they themselves ever need to make use of it. And those of us women with basic human decency in us get brushed in with all the other dumb sluts. Its irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well I must agree

with Lonestarider it was unexpected, and somewhat of a letdown to see the sellout for the money, and not get to the WHY, or his feelings of betrayal, but then it's only a story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Why have not they got any children?????!!!

The good sex and the money are strong power. We do not know from the story why have not Greg and Jan any children. Are Jan or Gred infertile or there is other cause (carrier/money/aversion against children)? I think it is the most interesting question which was not be shown by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Help!

After this piece of crap, I need a good story. Stangstar06, where is your weekly story. I gotta get this shit taste outta my mouth! I now believe in the death penalty all these characters need to be drawn and quartered then shot.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
How I would have written a reconciliation ending:

Because the first two chapters were too good to waste and made me think a lot about the story I’m making another comment. Let me describe how I would have written a reconciliation ending without the stupid insanity issue and threesome:

Robert did have a long time lasting lust for Jan. When she was there for his wife’s funeral and his wife out of the way he had finally seen his chance. He made an offer, Jan had to think about: A third of his fortune when she would “comfort” him for some months till his death.

After a 30 year marriage spending half a year away from her husband and afterwards living a happy and very comfortable life together made her think hard about it. She especially had doubts about the sex part. Alas she always had been faithful during her marriage and after all her husband hadn’t been the only guy she’d have sex with. They were comfortable with each other and as indecent as that proposal was it after all would allow her husband to retire and they could spend all their time together, making up for the lost six months.

Giving in to temptation she finally accepted the deal. However, she knew Greg wouldn’t go for it but Robert came up with a plan to keep her husband away and forced her to do all the bad things she did. She wasn’t happy at all about that but thought that four million dollars would be worth a few months of pain – pain for both of them. Of course she did have a bit of fun while serving Robert as well (and felt guilty about that, too).

- Knowing about the deal but needing to keep it secret Joe acted the way he did in the story – making him not completely bollocks.

- Jan still was shocked after finding out how bad her husband had suffered and her guilt led to a mental breakdown. This after a while and lots of talking eventually let Greg to understand and forgive his wife.

- Seeing the DVD in the end made it clear to Jan, that indeed she had done a horrible mistake and she understands how cunning and evil Robert really had been.

- Gail stayed a supporting and comforting neighbor and “friends with benefits” to Greg until he and his wife had sorted everything out. Afterwards she mostly stayed away even though they remain friends – just without the benefits part.

- Personally I would have left the deal with the eight horny co-workers out but since it was already in part two he could have had some fun with some (or even all) of them on their dates (they were all described as willing and ready to go, so only the biggest of all morons would have turned them down) and also after trying them all out, leading to liking one or two of them better (even if just for the sex) and to an affair with them until Jan is coming back into his life. Knowing that her husband also did have sex eased both(!) of their pains a bit in the “feeling guilty” department.

I know there are many ways to make a proper conclusion but I think this one is the only one that can lead to a believable reconciliation. The fact that they are not young anymore and should be mature and generally at peace with themselves after being a loving couple for 30 years also helps there. (A younger couple might have more trouble and issues).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chapter 3 what a waste

started out good ended badly.. ending is sick. he did the right thing getting divorced . then talked into accepting the money. that killed it for me.. she may be mentally ill but that doesnot not exuse her behavior. he just should hve moved on.. gave it a 1 star at the ending.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Cucks?

Apparently, there are cucks out there who are actually giving this shit story decent marks. Unfucking believeable!

ohioohioover 12 years ago
Sorry dude, but

as everyone else is saying, this ending is a massive disappointment--above all because it's so obviously untrue to the characters and situation you have created in the first two chapters.

The possibility that, in the fullness of time, Greg might PERHAPS get over all the pain Jan caused him --okay, maybe, just maybe.

But quick as a wink, there they are back together again (as some readers point out, she never even apologizes for all the horrendous things she did), and in some magic three-way with Gail?! WTF? I mean, isn't Gail's seduction of Jan (or vice versa) a further betrayal of Greg?

It's just such a shame that this last chapter circles the drain so badly, because the first two chapters were gripping and original.

Ah well, better luck next time! (And maybe another writer might try his/her hand at a better ending to this one???)

Thanks,

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needed a few more chapters...for a slower and more believable conclusion

First two chapters were good.Got the sense that you were in such a hurry to end the story that you tied up things way too quickly. Don't know about temporary insanity, but the story could have used a few more chapters were Jan begins to understand the ramifications of her selfish behavior and seeks forgiveness. At the very least, I sense most Lit readers would have like to seen groveling, apologies and Greg deciding to make it work or slamming the door in her face.

I don't believe undoing a divorce is that easy either....but overall thanks for the effort.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Insane?

Who the hell are you and what did you do with Katmai. This must be your way to show people that somone really can go insane at the drop of a hat. The question is were you insane when you wrote the first two chapters or the last one. Professionally, I question if someone really could go insane by losing a close college friend. Especially, when they attended college over thirty years ago and live in two different states. Plus, Jan had a thing for her friend's husband. She dies and Jan jumps in bed with the grieving widower and keeps hubby away with legal threats. Gets a quack to pronounce her legally insane and then makes a miraculous recovery. So Greg takes her back. The title should be, "Dumb Ass Guy" or "Gullible Guy". And what the fuck happened to the one hundred and forty-seven thousand dollars (minus ten) that Jan took from the retirement house account. Plus you killed the dog. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

I would have liked Jan deprived much longer and by more suitors sorta breaking it off in her ass with a vengeance because. I can . End was too wordy but critics are a dine a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I lost all respect for you as an author the moment he agreed to the proposal.

I didn't even waste my time reading the rest; there was no point. You are sick! Don't post any more of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Cucks

Are uniting to raise the score! Strong men unite! This wimp story needs to go below 2. Vote now, vote often. Defeat cuckolds now! Hurry!!!!!!! Show these wimps what real men can do.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
The reconciliation is a crock of shit. The slut wife is not crazy just a bitch.

Bad writer, bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was ONE helluva story

So I gave it the one it deserved. This story was great all the way until he accepted the proposal. You're a great writer. Write another ending. Let him hook up with Gail without taking the whore back. She got off way too easy.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Like the Godfather, Part III,....

...this third installment is such a disappointment. Just not a satisfying end at all. The first 2 chapters had tension, crisis, and twists. While a little cartoonish, and with a lot of suspension of disbelief required, those chapters were nontheless compelling-making me wonder how this was going to work out and what was really going on in Jan's mind, etc. The third chapter is just a stupid, fanciful, cop-out. Great (sarcasm), a seemingly happy ending. Jan was crazy-simple as that. Suddenly, it's a magical three-some happy ending. Just stupid. All the interesting possibilities for what was really going on, etc., and we get a boring, throw-away fantasy ending. This chapter is terrible, and doesn't deserve to be partnered with the first 2 chapters, which really interested a lot of readers, and moved a lot of them to add their comments to the previous 2 chapters. Honestly, it was such an interesting version of a LW story-really original, and then it just degrades into this hurridly-concluded, simplistic, non-satisfying crap. Major let down.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
And it all goes into the toilet

Why bother to write the first two installments when they don't mean anything? He is very articulate about why he cannot be with his wife any longer. Then, poof, he can be. The "agreement" offered nothing new beyond care for his wife and paying attorney fees. That is of almost no benefit to him. Just before, he had stated he didn't care if it was $40 million because he couldn't live with her. But then, it's all OK.

We get the typical moral equivalence of Janice abandoning and cheating on her husband and launching a vicious legal attack vs. his filing for divorce from an insane shrew and then getting some sexual relief. Sorry, the two are NOT the same. It's like saying the cops are the bad guys because they stand up to a violent bunch of bank robbers and kill a couple of them.

Then we get the simpering attitude that he doesn't have the right to be angry with Robert and Janice for what they did. Robert was a major SOB. Janice was a royal bitch for everything she did and mental illness is NOT an excuse. Of course he has a right to be angry with them but instead he is scolded and like a good little puppy falls into line. It's really disgusting.

So it all turns out he is a paid cuckold plus he gets to fuck two women. It's nice that his wife is willing to loan him back his balls so he can.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The LW stories are more interesting if there are children with the family in the plot. If the author could write this plot with adult children in the background of the story?

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
Doug sucks too!

If my attorney was an inept embicile like Doug, I'd have his ass dis barred! Back in chapter one, mongloid Doug should have suggested the cucky puss Greg file an alienation of affection suit on Roberts worthless ass. Then if the douche bag fucktard truly meant to send the whore home if wimpy disagreed with her staying, he would have known in no uncertain terms that Greg did not approve nor appreciate his wife being a rent-a-cunt. When she told Greg he would mess things up (paraphrasing) she knew about the money. She is a whore in the truest sense of the word. Deceitful cunts deserve to die.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Could Ohio or Renquist or DQS...

or some other author who can actually conclude a story write a 3rd chapter to do this tale justice? Seriously bummed me out during my lunch hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 * only, but I think I figured it out!!

Author's account got hacked!!! By Matt Moreou. Can be the only explanation. Really sad to waste all that effort you put in, developing the characters and plot line, to have it finish like this. I don't think the author has ever truly experienced betrayal. Not significantly.

Horrible ending. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One Star

he took Janice back!!?? - such a whore is suppose to be trown avay - and he was even for sale!. $4.000.000 is nothing for a broken heart. This man is really wimp!

One Star only!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Note to authors

Only these states still have laws against alienation of affection: Hawaii, Illinois, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota, and Utah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I had such hight hopes, but

You were doing so well with the first 2 chapters. The last chapter was a complete waste. Everything happened much too quickly. I wasn't looking for a torch the bitch and bury her ashes, but I would have prefer an ending where he didn't take her back, she got well and the both lived happily everafter but with someone else. The threesome was way too over the top. If you were looking for reconsiliation, it would have been better to drag it out and ending up with just the two of them. Overall, I would say the writer has great promise, but should try and keep the endings more real

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Enjoyed the first two parts...

but not this one. It didn't deal well with any of the issues that were generated in the first parts of the story. Pt. 3 left too many questions unanswered about the changes in his behavior and attitude. Sorry, this didn't do it.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 12 years ago
clearly!

The audience seems to have wanted Janice to get swatted real well. The problem with that position is that they aren't in love with Janice. When two people are in love, the worldview is a bit different. They guy feels he is being compensated emotionally for his pain, and the fact that his wife was insane is a part of it. But, it sure would be interesting to have a sequel where this whole thing was engineered by the wife :)....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Katmai your sick

lets say his wife was really not only dumb, no lets imagine she is sick. what kind of person makes you this ? you love to fuck some mental ill people. of course you do because you get 8 million dollars. your not better than shit. and so is your character gail and how dumb are you making this guy ?? really erotic is something else since the beginning of this story. mentally challenged is what you wrote in this part.

I hope you get into your world of dreams just to see how it is.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Just Bad!

So in order to redeem Jan and reconcile her with Greg, the author uses an insanity gimmick. That way the author doesn't have to take the time to explain any of Jan's behavior. She was just crazy and because of that she didn't mean to do any of the things that she did to destroy Greg's life. Even when Greg asks about it after the fact he is forced into line like the weak little man that he was through out the entire story.

This third chapter was just lazy writing and story telling.

MissouriUSA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not satisfying in the end

Parts one and two were very well done. When i finished I was actually upset over what the character was going through. This last part just degenerated to cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I kinda disagree with the general response. Kind of.

While it's understandable a lot of it is too much gut reaction. I've had some time to mull it over since my initial reaction, which was resigned, though I had enjoyed reading it, even laughed out loud at the absurdity of it.

Intentionally or not, Katmai, chapter 3 was a horror story. But I certainly will not hate on you for that. You're a writer and I've been entertained, and, I might add, it feels suspiciously as if I've been taken for a ride.

Kudos. The right of creativity commands you can lead me down any brightly lit passage. As a torch her(but only so far )aficianado, chapters 1 + 2 led me onwards toward the reprehensible conclusion.

Like I said I was quickly resigned to that. The climax of the story came far too early in the chapter. With a collective sigh it was all over. The rest of the tale was filling, just messing about with us really. As if I had something better to do at that moment. Yeah. It's all been pretty good fun.

Nice Guy was always a little strange in his actions, with an almost psychopathic need to arrange wood. Not sure I'd trust someone that attached to an ax... this story still has some legs to go, either in Humor or Bloodbath.

But in the end t was a deliberate U-turn, kinda embarrasing but not quite a sucker punch. You'll have to be cleverer than that.

Anyway Katmai i'm writing this to you, hombre. I'm not saying the granny, wimp and loony threesome was distasteful but you know where I'm going with this, yeah?

Well I'll pull a turn too and stop winding myself up. I'll read more of you. Like slamdogg said your stories are irking me. I like that in a read.

This story is not unsuccessful. The number of comments can attest to that.

Thanks for the fun, 2*for this chapter. 12* overall. That's quite suckered actually, I admit.

...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was pretty bad!!!

You are one sick cuck.

Huma412Huma412over 12 years ago
WTF...

What the hell happened to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finished as

pure and complete bulshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Guy?

He might be nice but his wife and lover really do know how to fuck him over. He will be dead in a few weeks and the two sly whores/cunts will get all his money once they get him to write his will in thier favour and then he will either have a heart attack or simply end up dead by some chemical in his drink and good old Joe will fuck Jan like he has been doing since the start of the horror story. Once a Cuckold always a Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh Well!

That sort of sums up the last chapter for me...Oh! Well!

I hope you can see how powerful your first two chapters were. I mean look at all of the comments, look at the passion of the responders even when they did not like it.

You have got talent Katmai, but what you did not have is a good ending. I posted earlier that I thought a good ending would be a challenge. "Kicking her to curb" and moving on really would not do. Taking her back like you tried would not do.

Nope this story required an ending befitting the nice plot artifice you put in with the DVD from Robert. It required some sensitivity to the fact that the W went around the bend. It required (if you are into happy endings) that Gail did not betray him by being with his W or exW.

I don't have a good ending for you, but your set up chapters were excellent, and that demands a really creative ending. Does he sell everything and hit the road and find a new direction in his life? Does Gail give him some really good advice and he sees things differently? Does his exW turn her life around and in the process actually apologize and come up with a very good way of getting him back (donating a kidney might make him beholding). Does he age and learn more? Does she age and grow up?

As the Justice said: we like our characters to learn and grow. Got any good ideas?

I am guessing you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Obviously a pathetic wimp ending!

Which is to bad cuz this male character was even more wishy-washy than the current political idiots who manipulate this county. Sadly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It takes real effort to fuck up this badly.

"I hesitated for a few moments, but I already knew my answer."

<P>

Two and a half chapters of shit being piled on him, and you negate it with that idiotic sentence. That's called shitty, amateurish writing. Ya see, you wrote this in 1st person. We know his every thought and emotion, all of which set up the exact OPPOSITE reaction. Everything that led to that moment laid the foundation for him telling them "No." Maybe if you had written this in 3rd person you might have had a slim chance of using her stress disorder -- lame and lazy plotting even then -- as a reason for a forced and bullshit reconciliation, but in the 1st person, uh uh.

<P>

I'm not sure if you did this on purpose -- knowingly writing a moronic ending just to see how people reacted so you can laugh at them -- or someway, somehow, you actually think there was some logic to this ending, that it makes any sense and is not really a pile of shit.

daveftworthdaveftworthover 12 years ago
Plain stupid

Why is that being a nice guy is to be a wimp cuckhold? Nobody made her take all their money.. how could she have been forced to apply for divorce and get the restraining order...the depression angle is totally bunk.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 12 years ago
The story would have been much better stopping at chapter 2

I was looking forward to chapter 3 - what a disappointment! Greg totally sold out and not only compromised his ethics but shredded them. This chapter goes well beyond letting the little head lead the big head.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
Pimp or Practical?

So far over 140 comments! Katmai you certainly got a reaction from the LW readers. While I am not a fan of the 3rd chapter-it is your story to do what you wish.

You wrote Greg taking back wife Jan –not because of the money-but because of mental illness, love, etc. I just think you had a missed a great scenario that everyone has an opinion on abd was awaiting your characters answer to-How much is a mans price?

How much do you sell your soul for? S125K after taxes, attorney fees, etc. would ding you 25%-30%-so you end up with $80-90K. Half is the cheating wife so you are left with $40-44K (+/-) a year. Is that the price that pride is worth? Some would say “Why Not?”. What is done is done. You cannot “unfuck” the wife-but you can spend the money. Justice in most countries means getting a check. How is this different? You may have to be married to the wife-does not mean you need to live with her.

Robert the “villain” could have had a whole chapter to himself. Was Robert an evil man all along? Or did Robert become so bitter after getting a death sentence and losing his wife that Robert decided to just say “Fuck EVERYBODY” (or at least the wife character Jan).

So many directions you could have taken-and still can. Please consider writing another story from Jan’s side or Roberts POV. Most all posters loved the story build up and your talent shown in other tales should allow you to salvage this tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Psyhchiatrist?

I do not know what you know about mental illness, but your psychiatrist sounds like a quack. Her symptomology does not fit the definition of temporary insanity. Maybed longterm selfishness, temporary stupidity, or just the biggest damn lie ever. She had mental issues but not on the level described here. You wanted a happy ended and you used the old chestnut of "she was just crazy for a little while" and that excuses her adultery and mistreatment of her husband. She should have gone to prison for perjury and been treated there if she was crazy. Crap on the money, that "old friend" was an a**wh^^e. It sounds like his death was almost a punishement and that Karen got out just in time. I agree. Stop at chatper 2 and at least come up with a better justification for getting back together. And polyamory is a reason to reconnect. Score this as a 0-1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worst ending ever to a great begining

the person who wrote the first 2 parts should be the one to write the ending. the guy should have left after two years, get the money and run. not trustworthy jan or gail they both are bitches, no divorce steal the money and move to a place were there is no extradition treaty and go hog wild with two million dollars. hey your 57 years old might as well live like a king.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the all-time worst endings

As others stated, stupid, not believable, and more than disappointing. Will not bother reading this author's stories in the future. Too bad a "1" is the lowest score permitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bullshit

Yea, since her true love is gone , you can have her again, until something better cums along, sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an abysmal ending.

It's forced, out of character, disjointed. and altogether false. A total cop-out.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Who wrote this?

Nothing much to say. everyone, and I mean everyone, said it first. THIS ENDING WAS CRAP BECAUSE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY TOLD IN THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS!

I am not saying you couldn't have had reconciliation. It didn't have to be a kick her to the curb story. But, there is absolutely nothing to indicate the guy in the first story, the Nice Guy, is the same man as the man in the ending, the Stupid Guy.

As in real life, people do occasionally do things out of character. This person however had no character. This ending as like fingernails on a chalkboard, it was that grating. It was a false and contrived as a strippers stage name.

Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stoopid writer

The old mad cunt is for katmal and the family are all in the lunatic asylum katmal eat his own shit and the wife just ravish her cunt with a cricket club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Katmal

Did you realize that the comments made on your ending is longer than your story and you hadn't respond you coward.

likeboblikebobover 12 years ago

Usually stories in this category have at least some degree of believability. This ridiculous story has none at all. The first 2 parts were decent but the last part is just plain silly.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Oh the Irony

Of an anonymous poster calling an author a Coward . . . 'Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this "writer" sane?? I doubt it.

This diatribe is just fresh from asylum for insane archives!

KenL511KenL511over 12 years ago
Was there a mistake?

This does not seem like the same story as parts 1&2. While Greg is a nice guy, there is the matter of false reports to the police, theft of retirment accounts and threats to send him to jail. How can he trust her under the same roof?

If he takes the idea of her as a whore and the payoff as his part of her fee it almost makes sense.

SalamisSalamisover 12 years ago
What a disapointment

What a big disappointment! You started off so well with a dilemma that had great potential to develop. I bought into the wife staying with the dying friend even though you failed to give us enough background to make her actions plausible.

In describing the scope of her betrayal you set too high a bar. The wife stole money from her husband, she perjured herself by accusing him of domestic battery, and she attempted on multiple occasions to have him arrested. She set up a barricade to prevent him from foiling her plans with her lover. To your credit, I truly despised the woman the wife had become.

But why would the husband take her back? You needed to give us a solid set of circumstances to justify the husband reconciling with her, particularly since you showed us that he was dead set against seeing her again. Her nervous breakdowns were inadequate in this regard.

You told us that she had issues with accepting death, and even mentioned for the first time the death of her father. This too was inadequate, so you gave up and in essence said it was sex that brought them together.

I would have preferred that the husband accept the money, take his wife back temporarily to lull her into a sense of security, and then dump her. That would have made for a more consistent story. At least the husband’s personality would have remained intact. But this is your story.

Instead you rushed through an ending and allowed the story to enter into a fuckfeast. The husband in chapter 3 bears no resemblance to the husband in chapters 1 and 2 and that ruined the story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Some commenters suggested a fake marriage for the money and I suggested to live some thousand km distance from each other after the second chapter. I think a little sefty measures against funny death is a good thing. To trust this woman......

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Why dont they have a cuck catagory seperate from LW

Filter them so I dont have to read them? I would be happy with a torch the bitch section because I love those stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DUMB DUMB DUMB

no amount of money is worth what she did to him. Let her stay in the mental ward and hopefully do herself in. What a fool.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
And you did soo well ... lets say okay ... until ch. 03.

1*

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
I tried.

I tried to find something constructive to say about this chapter. I really did. I try not to knock an authors efforts because a lot of hard work can go into writing a story.

I certainly don't want to be a prick like Harry. But I can't find anything good about this chapter.

The three characters deserved to end up with each other.

They like those on the Maury and Jerry Springer shows are all certainly poster children for instituting forced sterilization.

juderboyjuderboyover 12 years ago
Too much to drink

That is the only thing I can come up with that would cause you to trash such a good story. Look at the comments after the other two parts, and then look at these. I recommend you get Literotica to delete this crap and you try again. Sober this time please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A.I.R. Prize Winner

Congratulations! Your story has been chosen by the men and women who make up the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS as a winner in their 2011 Winter Holiday Contest. An honor that simply reflects and tries to repay you for your great story.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to entertain us. The readers of this site are lucky to have you among us.

Jacqui O, President of the A.I.R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written, but I hated the characters

First let me say that the story is well written with one objection. The author probably wanted the characters to be sympathetic. The women, Jan and Gail come off as totally manipulative. Give a guy all the sex he can handle and he will forget the truly evil things you did to him, 'post traumatic stress' or not. Jan does not even give a verbal apology. She is in the attorney's office during the call, having taken no steps herself to do anything to make things right (lift the restraining order, recant statements of beatings, return their money she stole). Thats done by Joe. Jan shows no remorse at any point for her actions, and remorse is one of the signs of recovery and a return to sanity. No sign of that, not even an apology. Wish her well, but walk away. Guess I'm not as nice a guy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
jsu another WACC/RAAC story

and no matter how you put she's a slut and he's a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

there is just NOTHING good to say about this whole damn story

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
This story is a warning...

... to all men. If you live by the golden rule, you will be held in contempt by all who know you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why didnt he do that for the money

then just take a few vacations each year...spend as much of that money as he can fucking other women that are dying...because as far as id be concerned jan they are all dying it just may take them a few years ...till then ill fuck 8 or 10 new women every year just so they have some nioce cock before they die...after all dear youre the one that started this lovely tradition..i have to admit i love fucking dying young women every year...this one has been dying for years now n im still consoling her ..oh well you get me when im home but when im away i have dying young women to take care of..sorry im having to pay them so much for the priviledge ..but after all its just a bit of that 4 million..just think when we start drawing retirement ill be able to draw the maximum and jan my dear wife you will still get my dick when im not having to confort sick women..thank you dear jan for opening my eyes to being so nice to the dying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible Ending...

...to an otherwise really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
might be

Might be one of the worst stories i ever read, no might it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cocksucking piece of shit

What a ridiculous ending. There is no way that any man would take this slut back after everything she did, I would probably end up in jail but it would be worth it to beat Greg half to death if he had any class the cunt would just give him the money as a sorry for what happened to him. Again Katmai you are a fucking cocksucker and this was probably one of the most ugliest stories on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What??

What is it with you and husbands taking back the wives that cheated on them? Two stories now. Damn, did you cheat or did your spouse cheat? Are you just trying to make yourself feel better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's like....

...the Author is saying that everything will be solved by having sex!?? Duh!? This is silly. and offensive.

Ntropy586Ntropy586about 12 years ago
I feel cheapened...

By merely *reading* this crap, I feel cheapened. There's no logic to the plot; don't even try to pretend there is. It comes across that you, the author, decided that all just had to end "well" (whatever the heck that may be) and so you took your tale and bent it all to hell after it was 2/3 told.

Shoddy workmanship. That's it, plain and simple. If you've GOT to have that end result, then take the time and make the effort to develop plot twists and turns that can actually make it believable when they wind up back together. Your decision to use greed (because that's what it really boils down to) and the "mental illness" which you tossed into the mix late in the game were half-baked devices by themselves; taken together, however, they were just lame attempts to shortcut the process of leading the readers along the path to the eventual outcome.

I actually feel less intelligent now that I've read this. You've made me lose IQ points. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Payback

Take the money, set everything up to get payback, Hire someone with big Dog to Shit daily on the grave, also take a big Piss on headstone every day. Then when you have all the money tell that Slut to Fuck off leave to where ever you have set up and find someone that has respect for you!!!!!

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Ditto to Ntropy586.

Strange how readers often have identical reactions to a LW story.

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 12 years ago
Wrong title.

The title should not be "Nice Guy" it should be "Dumb Sh*thead".

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Would have been a five

but the last chapter lost its way, as far as I was concerned.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Fuck her

I was really disappointed by this. I know..I know..she was insane..blah blah blah. Screw the money, screw her mental health, and screw Joe. I'd have kept the divorce and married Gail.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
What a shame

The story was going well then suddenly you took a sudden turn off the cliff and wound up with a complete piece of excrement rather than a intelligent and quality story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He gets a whore that didnt care for him nice

I would have forgone the money faithfulness and loyalty dont have a cost and she betrayed him openly. Should have continued the divorce all cheaters have a breakdown she tried to ruin him and destroy his life so she could fuck someone else till he died.

worthless bitch she was. He is a fucking idiot

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Not Sure

I don't think I liked this the first time I read but I am sure I don't like it this time either and it worries me about which direction your new story will go. If it begins to go the same route I will stop at that point and not finish it. You had built the main character into a someone that people could like, admire and sympathize (maybe even empathize) with. Yes, nice guys finish last but the majority of society respects that character trait. By the end, regardless of reasons, he became a willing cuckold (by accepting the proposal ultimately made him willing) which is a character trait that few people respect. From his friend to the son and daughter to his formerly adoring wife I found them all to be heinous assholes who should have gotten what they deserved. Unfortunately, you allowed all of them to be forgiven, exonerated, and conscience free. Again, I hope this is not your plan for the new story.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Indecent Proposal

So basically if someone offers him a couple of million dollars to fuck his wife daily for a few months while he sticks to jerking off he will say yes? Well, he is a wimp, but a well paid one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RAAC or in this case for millions

really divorced from a mental cripple who is a slut and you really take her back, get real

RedbeakRedbeakover 11 years ago
Total crap

That's all.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
OH! MY! GOD!

You know, when one commenter said he still didn't forgive you for writing this, I had to put it down to hyperbole. How bad could it actually be?

You wove this wonderful tale of betrayal, pain, and trust issues. You gave us villains, nice guys, and good-ish guys. Things were spinning along swimmingly.

And then you had to fucking ruin it.

Gail joins the Seer of Potla or wherever the fuck it was from that Matt Moreau story as one of the worst advisors and human beings on the planet, surpassed only by Robert. She gave totally fucked up and frankly mentally harmful advice at the end of this story.

For the author and other moral incompetents, let us discuss false equivilency. JANET, however 'troubled' she was, DID THIS ACTION. She did not have to be talked into anything and according to the story, thought that Robert was totally in the dark about her restraining order and judgement of abuser. This is frankly and incredibly unforgivable charge for American men in this day and age, only slightly less atrocious and permanently smearing as pedophile.

SHE caused the pain and suffering in her husband and SHE made a choice to totally disregard her marriage vows. SHE did not need to minister to a man she didn't swear any vows to. If his fucking family couldn't be bothered to save his worthless and horribly extended life, why the hell should she? They couldn't move this piece of shit to one of their houses? (But seeing the kind of guy he was, I wouldn't want him either.)

So the fucking she did and enjoyed was in no way the equivilant of that which Mr. Nice Guy engaged in. His was healing. Hers was hurting...and both of them knew it...including that horrible horrible Gail. FUCK HER!

Essentially it says 'con a shrink into thinking you aren't yourself (not hard) and get a 'get out of divorce free' card.'

It COULD have been morally interesting. He could have absented the divorce to get the money out of the estate for treatment and than, once she was suitably recovered, drop her like a hot potato.

Story: One day my dad and I were moving a fridge downstairs to the basement. I was on the top and dad was on the bottom. It slipped and the fridge slammed him into a brick pillar. I had no motive or desire to harm him, but he could have been easily killed. I dont give a fuck about her motive. She killed the marriage in just as fatal a fashion.

I did not like this story at all because the ending ruined it.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Pure wimp garbage !

She lied, she cheated, she stole from him, she betrayed him, she disrespected him, he sells out & stays married to the lying cheating slut... Suck donkey balls story... Fucking disgusting ass story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great to Crap!

A pretty good story that you turned to shit with part 3.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 11 years ago
Crap

Author should be banned from this site

This story had a very good introduction and development of characters. Story flowed well and left many good options for the main character to take as a new beginning for him and a great ending to the story

Then the author has a man take back this cheating, ungrateful, nasty and vendictive bitch back into his life using mental breakdown as an excuse. If you deal with people suffering from the type of mental illness that she would have to have had, the chance of her recovering is extremely rare.

This ending is as bad as one of those tv characters that wakes up after a dream and everything returns to normal. How sad, it could have been a great story......

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
That is an excellent point, Danger

What about that fucking money? She was so insane that she would flagrantly lie to law enforcement officials (who seem to be as dumb as she is as the state of Washington, much less California had NO evidence....Oops...sorry. California. That pretty much says it all when it comes to fucking guys over)

Sorry for the digression. But she's mentally competent enough to steal all his money? Any rationalization for that? If her fucked up insane mind THOUGHT she was taking a little 'MotherTheresa/Mae West' combo act of compassion/ break from her marriage which the author would have us believe, than why did she take the money?

Why did she take the money? That was almost $150,000. HE had money. He just had this huge estate. Fucktard certainly didn't need to worry about tapping his retirement fund or pension. So fucktard could have supported her just fine.

Why did she take the money? To any rational human being, that is certainly a signal of not coming back and shows a great deal of foresight and planning. I'll give a crazy bitch a half pass on the restraining order (though a 50 mile one is just retarded and one without phone calls? Please! A COP is going to take three seconds out of his day dealing with a PHONE CALL from OUT OF STATE? Much less arrest somebody?)

God this story doesn't work for me and I hate the wife even more. At least Robert will have two girls for company when they join him in Hell.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Strange

He took the money. Fucking wimp cuck took the money. I don't care about any happy ever after shit. He sold his balls.

FUCK

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
I reject this Writers premise that ....

Nice Guys love eating where other men have cum and are Card Carrying WACCs (Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckolds). Maybe that's how the nice guys swing in the USA if so, to bad so sad LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total rubbish

There was no logic, no sense and no reality in this story. Life is about a little more than just cash and cock. People have feelings but nobody showed any humanity in this story let alone any feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anger

This story illicit so much hatred against the wife. Although she was mentally ill. Betraying the man by outright over an extended period, claiming false spousal abuse, causing mental abuse will lead most men to burn/torch the wife. Wonder if she had cancer or some physical disease would it cause a different opinion from the readers? I think not! I also wonder about the part in teh traditional wedding vow "for better or worse, till death do we part" Are we betraying the wife in time of need? Hell NO

firas01firas01over 11 years ago

god you are such a wimp...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really enjoyed it until

we found out the women had been fucking behind his back. Once a cheater...

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
One of the worst stories i have ever read.

The wife accuses him of being a wife beater and he gets back with her in the end despite the false allegations. A loving wife of 30years turns into a total bitch and he accepts it in the end... Utter bullshit and it was a great disappointment in the end to see such a wimpish ending. Her illness does not justify it. It was crap. Some stories just spoil your day, this one spoilt mine. Please have a huge cuck alert for this story. 1 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So she's "mentally ill" and "legally insane", yet able to concoct brutally efficient and destructive master plans to ruin someone else's life, and then let herself completely off the hook? Yeah, not buying it; she scammed him good, and he fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Let us in on the secret - how much did she pay that skank Gail to reunite the pair of them in the name of "love"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Insanity vs. Stupidity

You accept back someone who promises to take your freedom if you interfere with their selfish desire for carnal excess???She was evil personified and only an absolute fool or moron would allow such a person to co-exist.Do one more chapter. In the spring he worries the mower blade may need sharpening so she lays on the grass so he can "test: the blade's sharpness.Who would be insane or stupid in that scenario??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

He took her back? Really? He f_ _ _ ing took her back? Normally I trust authors to create whatever ending they want to these cheating wives stories. After writing her as such an evil character, it's just not okay to have him take her back. I know you're writing without compensation, but I still have to say, this ending sucks worse than I could ever have imagined any ending. Please, please, PLEASE don't ever do this again!

skipperrskipperrover 11 years ago
What a stupid waist of what must be some writing talent.

I agree with karan. This is one of the worst and most stupid stories I have read on this site. There is no reason, no believability and the storyline is completely distasteful. Horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What A Line of BS

I will say the story was good up till the end. Are uou kidding me with this ending. No man in the world would let his bitch wife come back after what she put him threw. Either make your ending better and more to life or give up writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous